Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dabikadia18@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

dabikadia18@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:18 am

help me

Kadia Dabi <dabikadia18@gmail.com>
To:

Sun, 17 Apr at 20:04

From Miss Kadia Dabi
Abidjan
Cote divoire

My Dear ,

My name is Miss Kadia Dabi. I am a 19 years old girl from Abidjan, Cote divoire here in west africa.I got your contact when i was looking for one who will help me in recieving my inheritance in his or her account. I have three million united states dollars(US3,000,000.00) which my late father deposited in a bank here with me as the next. I cannot claim the money myself because i am not upto the age of 25 which my late father and the bank agreed. So i want you to stand as my guardian and claim the money for me. Once the money is transfered to you, i will come over to your country for resettlement and you will help me in investing the money. Also I will compensate you after the transfer.
Please i want to know your mind today, so that i will know what to tell the bank.
Miss Kadia Dabi
NB. Attached to this message is the document my late father gave me concerning the money in the bank. Please go through it and reply me now. Also reply me on misskadia@yahoo.fr
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.