Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alice.martinn60@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:54 pm

Von Alice;
Mein Name ist Alice Martin.
Ich bin 22 Jahre altes Mädchen eine Waise. Meine Eltern sind gestorben. Mein Onkel droht, mich wegen meiner Erbschaft zu töten.
Ich brauche Ihre aufrichtige Hilfe, ich habe (€ 7.500.000) Sieben Millionen fünfhunderttausend Euro, die ich von meinem verstorbenen Vater Joseph Martin geerbt habe.
Mein Vater benutzte meinen Namen als seine einzige Tochter für den nächsten Verwandten, als er den Fonds hinterlegt hat. Ich brauche Ihre Hilfe, um den Fonds zu sichern und meine Ausbildung in Ihrem Land fortzusetzen.
Wenn Sie mir helfen, werde ich Ihnen 20% des gesamten Fonds für Ihre Hilfe nach dem Fondsübertragung in Ihr Konto in Ihrem Land geben.
Mein Onkel versucht mich, mich zu zwingen, mit ihm zur Bank zu gehen, damit er das Geld beanspruchen kann, dann bin ich für meine Sicherheit von meiner Familie fliehen.
Wenn Sie sich voll annehmen, um mir zu helfen, antworten Sie mir zurück, ich lasse Sie wissen, wie Sie fortfahren.
Ich möchte den Fonds mit Ihrer Einwilligung, Zusammenarbeit, Hilfe, Beratung und Hilfe in Ihrem Land investieren.
Meine besten Grüße für Sie und Ihre ganze Familie.
Ich brauche deine Anleitung.
Danke.
Alice Martin.

/ (Google translate)

From Alice;
My name is Alice Martin.
I am 22 years old girl an orphan. My parents died. My uncle is threatening to kill me for my inheritance.
I need your sincere help, I have (€7,500,000) Seven million five hundred thousand euros which I inherited from my late father Joseph Martin.
My father used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin when he deposited the fund. I need your help to secure the fund and continue my education in your country.
If you help me, I will give you 20% of the total fund for your help after fund transfer to your account in your country.
My uncle is trying to force me to go to the bank with him so he can claim the money, then I'm fleeing my family for my safety.
If you fully commit to helping me, reply back to me and I'll let you know how to proceed.
I want to invest the fund in your country with your consent, cooperation, help, advice and assistance.
My best regards to you and all your family.
i need your guidance
Thanks.
Alice Martin.

Header:

Return-Path: <ali.matn112@gmail.com>
Reply-To: alice.martinn60@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 17:29:32 +0000
Message-ID: <CAKp1YJK_z4v78-Gp9AzYtO0aSYxZTqexZSX8WjA-3ynvu6zduw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Von Alice;
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:35 pm

Same scam message from header:

Return-Path: <privatecompteofficiel89@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: alice.martinn60@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 04:59:35 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMkzJgz_JCdvvAJM-5bcBAUnoiVXCH4gMfqWvChyMp+sXvb2dw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Von Alice;

Orig IP: 209.85.220.41 | Orig ISP: Google | City: n/a | Country: United States
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alice.martin3344@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:53 pm

GREETINGS,
My name is Alice Martin.
I am 22 years old girl an orphan. My parents have died, but I have in a bank here about ($ 10,500,000.00 United States dollars) ten million five hundred thousand US dollars which I inherited from my late beloved father Joseph Martin.

I want to Invest the fund in your country with your consent, co-operation, assistance, advice and help.
Secondly, on your full acceptance to work with me regarding this purpose, kindly indicate your interest by replying back to me so that I will furnish you with the necessary information and the details on how to proceed further. I am ready to offer 20% of the total amount of the money to you on the final transfer of the money to your bank account.
Waiting for your urgent response.

My best regards to you and all your family.
I need your guidance.
Thanks,
Alice Martin.

Header:

Return-Path: <allicmart322@gmail.com>
Reply-To: alice.martin3344@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 04:49:37 +0000
Message-ID: <CAAUopDF_2SR8zHo=82D4gJZXwSemo=okc4NM68phqqZXtzMJ7Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GREETINGS,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.