Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wafadela80@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

info.cohenn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:27 pm

Attn:

Sir, according to your letter, You are bringing $10.5m for processing and banking and i ask you where is the fund now?.

Sir, where is the fund located. In which security Vault is it placed and in which country. Kindly provide details to enable us to serve you better. I will advise you to kindly register on whatsapp for instant messaging and easy communication.

Regards
Frank Cohen
Email:(info.cohen@mail.bg)
Rue du Marquis, bte 2/Markiesstraat 2,
1000 Bruxelles/Brussel. Belgium
Whatsapp: +32 460 213 392
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.cohenn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:16 pm

Attn:

I don't know where you have that understanding. I am afraid you are wrong and I am beginning to doubt how you come about with the King secret code you used to address me. I will definitely investigate to find out what happened. I am sorry I will not be able to take up your offer at this point until you explain to me how you come about with the Secret Code.

For your information, I am an independent financial expert on cash transactions and cash management. How did you come about with my contact and the secret code you used to address me, because it is obvious you are not part of the Kings circle that has access to that code for cash transactions. I need an answer urgently, If i must continue with this transaction or you can seek help elsewhere.

Frank Cohen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wafadela80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:48 pm

Hello
I am yet to hear from you after my last message to you. I am worried and feel that you have abandoned me against your promise. Please help me. Let me know what is happening between you and Mr Cohen. If he refuses to help then we can move on cause it is not the end of the transaction. I was already forewarned by the attorney that he might refuse to handle the processing and banking for us, Please let me know if he responded positively or not.
However the Director of the Vault Facility where the fund was kept has asked that I send forward my next of kin with a power of attorney so he can come forward to claim the deposited funds under their custody in Turkey. I think it will be important to conclude this now than to delay. Please get back to me to enable me know what next to do please. I am worried and afraid of failure as this means a lot to me and my life depends on the successful conclusion of this now because I need to leave this country and start a new life please. I beg of you please say something to me.
Thanks
Amira
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.cohenn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:52 pm

Attn:

Sir, I have worked for several wealthy individuals and families within the Arab region, including top politicians etc, just to mention a few. In as much as I do not keep track of all the people I have worked for in the past, who has through me processed and banked several millions of dollar cash transactions successfully without issues. However I must state that I personally do not know Amira Mohammed, but I am sure someone that knew me and my credibility must have given her my contact details, therefore I will not discredit her and having said that I will accept to help you on one condition.

1. That this must remain secret and kept confidential until I successfully conclude the transaction to your utmost satisfaction. Anything to the contrary I quit Immediately.
2. Again you must follow my directives and respond to all requests I will make to help me deliver success to you.

Sir, in order to begin, Please tell me where the fund is right now or Ask Amira Mohammed. I guess she will know. Which security Vault company and in which country is the fund. Once I have this information I will be able to make the right decision to contact and request the right details from you as well.

Sir, I will either send professional financial experts or go there personally by myself to handle the process of Fund release, banking and transfer to you as you may wish. But first I must know where the fund is kept and which country to also enable me to understand the financial rules of the country when it comes to cash transactions and how to go about it.

I will appreciate it if you can provide this simple information to me then I will get back to you with more details of what I may require to effectively handle this transaction to a success and ensure that the fund is released to you without any issue.

Best Regards
Frank Cohen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.cohenn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:08 pm

Attn:

Oh that's Great, Since the fund is in Dubai, that makes it a bit easy but not as easy as you may think. The truth is that Dubai with its free trade zone allows cash funds from different countries in the name of investment and they welcome huge cash deposits/inflow into the country but you must follow certain rules to be able to invest the fund in Dubai or move it out of Dubai and we can handle such on your behalf.

Firstly if i may ask, Would you like to come to Dubai to witness the process and be part of the release handling process. If yes kindly let me know and if not please do inform me as well.

Note: I shall get you an approval from 3 departments, Namely: 1. Trade and investment. 2. Ministry of finance and 3. Central bank of UAE, to legitimise the entire transaction.
Once the approvals are issued, I am proposing to set up a VIP special non resident bank account in your name with an online access, Then Paid in the funds to the account. You can now manage and operate the account on your own and from any part of the world and as well as handle transfers and other transactions as you may wish.

PLS Note; Because the funds are cash funds and not yet in the system, That's why we must observe these procedures. However it is left for you to determine if I am to proceed with my fellow professionals to handle the job for you or not. I will be waiting to hear from you to enable us to make a final decision based on your response.

Best Regards
Frank Cohen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.cohenn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:40 pm

Attn:

Sir, your message is noted. Since you cannot come to Dubai due to covid restrictions, it's alright I will excuse you on that, however it is not compulsory that you must come. Sir, please note that whether you are to come or not, the process is the same, therefore it is left for you either to grant us permission to proceed or not.

We must first secure the approvals before we can now approach the security Vault where the fund is deposited for release of the fund. This is because the approvals and others are necessary in order to set up a VIP non resident account on your behalf where the fund will be deposited once retrieved from the security vault. The ball is now in your court, make your decision and get back to us.

Please be informed also that some of the approval will cost some money though minimal and which will be paid by you. You ought to know that in Dubai Government approval is not issued for free because of the numerous demands by investors and individuals flocking into Dubai for various businesses.

I wait to hear from you before we can proceed further.

Best Regards
Frank Cohen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.cohenn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:29 pm

Attn:

What is your decision on your supposed transaction. I am yet to hear from you.

Best Regards
Frank Cohen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.cohenn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:37 pm

Attn:

Thanks for your response. Sir I will proceed to file for the approvals at the various Ministries and departments, namely 1. Trade and investment. 2. Ministry of finance and 3. Central bank of UAE, to legitimise the entire transaction. This is the first step towards actualising your project.

Sir, like I rightly informed you from the very beginning, the approvals will cost some fees and will be ready within the next 3-4 business days, precisely on Wednesday.
You are to pay the sum of $5,650 only to cover the cost of the three documents before it can be released to me.

Sir, Upon request a payment instruction shall be provided to you to enable you make the payment in respect of the documents.

I congratulate you in advance.

Regards
Frank Cohen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.cohenn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:31 pm

Attn:

Find below the offshore agent company account details for the payment of the $5,650.00 only. Sir, the documents are expected to be ready and released to me precisely on Wednesday being 16th of February 2022, therefore kindly ensure that payment is made today to their approved offshore agent account below as soon as you receive this message.

Payment Reference Account Details below:

BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA
BANK ADDRESS: 100 W, 33RD STREET, NEW YORK, NY 100001
ACCOUNT NO: 445119XXXX
ABA: 111000012
ACCOUNT NAME: S. C. C.
ADDRESS: SANFORD; NC 27331 - 0152

Sir, payment can be made to the above account through bank transfer or by Cashier check deposit, whichever is convenient for you. You can easily Purchase a cashier's check of that amount through your bank and deposit it into the above account and send me the copy of the cashier check and deposit receipt as a proof of payment and for confirmation. Alternatively you can also make a transfer to the above account and forward the transfer slip details given to you by your bank as a proof of payment and for the confirmation of payment.

Thanks for your understanding and Cooperation.

Regards
Frank Cohen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.cohenn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:18 pm

Attn:

I will be waiting for the copy of the payment slip/details once you are done sending the money. I will have to forward it as a proof of payment and for confirmation.

Regards
Frank Cohen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.