Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

shadikhalifa605@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

shadikhalifa605@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:48 am

On net log,

Hi dear
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is miss shady i saw your profile today in the internet friendship site (shadikhalifa605@yahoo.co.uk)and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you.. I'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no social-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.
Yours Sincerely
shady
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL;(shadikhalifa605@yahoo.co.uk )

Profile elements:

shadikhalifaaa
female - 23 years, New York City, United States
Active since 25 May 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: shadikhalifa605@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:51 am

The email received use one different stolen picture, see viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9433.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: shadikhalifa605@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:44 pm

My Additions:
Shadi Khalifa <shadikhalifa605@yahoo.co.uk> Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 2:56 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM.

I KNOW THAT THIS IS A LETTER THAT IS BOUND TO TAKE YOU BY SURPRISE AND I AM WRITING THIS LETTER WITH FULL OF TEARS .
AND I FEEL YOU WOULD HARDLY EXPECT TO READ FROM ME SINCE WE JUST KNOW EACH OTHER NEWLY I CONTACT YOU,AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE, I DECIDED TO EXPLAIN EVERY THING ABOUT MYSELF TO YOU BECAUSE ALMIGHTY GOD HAVE A REASON FOR ME TO KNOW YOU,AND YOU CAN HELP ME OUT FROM MY PRESENT CONDITION, MY NAME IS MISS SHADI KHALIFA,IM 23 YEARS, FROM BAM-IRAN [ASIA],
AND A DAUGHTER TO LATE SAAD KHALIFA OF BLESSED MEMORY WHO WORKED WITH IRANIAN EMBASSY IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR NINE YEARS.
I LOST MY FAMILY,FATHER, MOTHER DURING THE EARTHQUAKE WHICH TOOK PLACE IN BAM-IRAN ON FRIDAY 26TH DECEMBER ,2003.I AM ALIVE WRITING YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP
.I AM STUDENT IN SENEGAL AND I STILL IN SENEGAL DURING THE TIME OF THE LAND-BREAK AND POWERFUL EXPLOSIONS, I AM WRITING YOU NOW FROM SENEGAL, AFTER THE DEATH OF MY
FATHER,I CAN NOT BE ABLE TO PAY FOR MY SCHOOL FEES THAN I DON'T HAVE ANY CHOICE ONLY TO SEEK HELP IN SENEGAL NOW WERE IN REFUGEE CAMP IN SENEGAL.
BEFORE MY FATHERS SUDDEN DEATH, HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF US$2.7M(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) IN CASH WITH A BANK IN LONDON, NOW THAT HE IS LATE, I AM SEARCHING FOR A RELIABLE, CAPABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON THAT CAN ASSIST ME CLAIM, RECEIVE AND SAFE-KEEP THIS FUND IN HIS CUSTODY IN HIS COUNTRY,
AND RELOCATE ME TO JOIN HIM IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CLAIMS AS A RESULT OF INSECURITY OF LIEF AND PROPERTIES HERE IN SENEGAL.PLEASE INDICATE YOUR READINESS TO ASSIST ME, SO THAT ALL THE INFORMATION'S ABOUT THIS FUND WILL BE PASSED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY,SEND TO ME BELOW INFORMATION'S.

YOUR FULL NAMES,,,,,,,,,,,,,
HOME/OFFICE ADDRESSES,,,,,,,,,
INTERNATIONAL IDENTITY,,,,,,,,,
TEL/FAX NUMBERS,,,,,,,,
OCCUPATION,,,,,,,,,,,,
ACCOUNT DETAILS,,,,,,,,,

FOR EASY COMMUNICATION,AND ALSO ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME AT THE END, KEEP THIS TRANSACTION TO YOURSELF ONLY, IF THIS TRANSFER IS PROPERLY MADE, I AM PREPARED TO GIVE YOU 20% PEASANT OF THE TOTAL SUM FOR YOUR KIND ASSIST ,SINCERELY SHADI.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.183.167] by web171906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:56:48 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,QVNTQUxBQU1VIEFMQUlLVU0uDQrCoA0KSSBLTk9XIFRIQVQgVEhJUyBJUyBBIExFVFRFUiBUSEFUIElTIEJPVU5EIFRPIFRBS0UgWU9VIEJZIFNVUlBSSVNFIEFORCBJIEFNIFdSSVRJTkcgVEhJUyBMRVRURVIgV0lUSCBGVUxMIE9GIFRFQVJTIC4NCkFORAogSSBGRUVMIFlPVSBXT1VMRCBIQVJETFkgRVhQRUNUIFRPIFJFQUQgRlJPTSBNRSBTSU5DRSBXRSBKVVNUIEtOT1cgRUFDSCAKT1RIRVIgTkVXTFkgSSBDT05UQUNUIFlPVSxBRlRFUiBSRUFESU5HIFlPVVIgUFJPRklMRSwgSSBERUNJREVEIFRPIApFWFABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/16.0.0 YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Message-ID: <1371409008.24385.YahooMailClassic@web171906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:56:48 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM.

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Shadi Khalifa <shadikhalifa605@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Glory to Allah Almighty to make you understand my condition and still focused on my help and I pray that Insha Allah you will never lacking in your life. I contacted you to help me out, only you and I have no connection known at this time. I just believed in Allah Almighty, because he have a reason for me to know you and you help me, so I'm happy now, I'm afraid of people before, but now I have to win the confidence and the life I have been not only be taught, but the patience to continue the struggle for independence of the probabilities of success in my learning.
I appreciate your effort to help me, as I think you will keep this transaction is very important just waiting for my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. Please, dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to join you.
When you contact the bank, tell them you are my foreign partner and you wants to help me transfer my late fathers money into your account.that you be directed to me. to make it easier for me due to my refugee status. In this sense,below are the information's about the bank account. contact them to discuss the possibility of transferring this money into your account try keep me in touch.
Here is the account information;

Country ------- -- Iran
Name of depositor- ---- Dr.Saad Usman Khalifa.
Account Number- ------ JBU#00017103201152.
Amount- ---------- US$2,7 000,000.00
Next Of Kin-------- Miss Shadi Khalifa.

This is the bank contact;
Name- Jordan International Bank plc.
Address- 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom.
Through John Clarke who is the Assistant General Manager under Private Banking because i was directed to him when i first contacted them before with the bank.
general contact,
E-mail; fundmonitoringaccountantlondon@yahoo.co.uk
Phone- +447-045-700-449,
Fax- +447-024-083-382,
Email; johncreake@london.com

May Allah bless you as I'm in high spirit with great expectations waiting to hear from you remember to contact the bank with your below information.

Your full names...........
Telephone number........
Occupation........
Account details.....
Address.......

with hope of getting good news regarding what you finalized with them, i knows that Allah is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life. For now, i have no means to give you a call but you can only contact me through United Nations Refugee Camp Supervising Officer by name Rev samuel diop. Call his office with this number (+221_77_65_449_16). and tell them that you want to speak with Shadi and he will sent for me. Dear i accept total refund of every expenses whether documented or not but the percentage i will issue to you remains at 20 percent(%),Have a nice day as i wait towards hearing from you. Thanks a lot darling. Your's love

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.134.179] by web171901.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 18 Jun 2013 13:32:36 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R2xvcnkKIHRvIEFsbGFoIEFsbWlnaHR5IHRvIG1ha2UgeW91IHVuZGVyc3RhbmQgbXkgY29uZGl0aW9uIGFuZCBzdGlsbCBmb2N1c2VkCiBvbiBteSBoZWxwIGFuZCBJIHByYXkgdGhhdCBJbnNoYSBBbGxhaCB5b3Ugd2lsbCBuZXZlciBsYWNraW5nIGluIHlvdXIgCmxpZmUuIEkgY29udGFjdGVkIHlvdSB0byBoZWxwIG1lIG91dCwgb25seSB5b3UgYW5kIEkgaGF2ZSBubyBjb25uZWN0aW9uIAprbm93biBhdCB0aGlzIHRpbWUuIEkganVzdCBiZWxpZXZlZCBpbiBBbGxhaCBBbG1pZ2h0eSwgYmVjYXVzZSBoZSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/16.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.147.553
Message-ID: <1371558756.14773.YahooMailClassic@web171901.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 13:32:36 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Please my dear contact the bank now.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Shadi Khalifa <shadikhalifa605@yahoo.co.uk> Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 6:05 PM
My Love,
I have gone through the bank response you forwarded to me.I have been very worried and busy on how to secure the service of a lawyer here in Dakar Senegal that will assist us secure the documents,I spoke with the Reverend today, with a view of his assistance in nominating a lawyer to us. Through his effort we were able to find a reliable lawyer,his name is Barrister Scott smith He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal. Presently i have in my possession the hard copies of my death father certificate,deposit bond and statement of account which i have giving to the lawyer we are now left with power of attorney and affidavit of oath dully certified by a Senegalese resident attorney as the true copies of the said document.
You have my consent to contact the lawyer both on phone and email introducing your self as my foreign nominated partner and that you have my Sincere consent to contact him and retain his good services to with, assist us draft and notarized a power of attorney and affidavit of oath, with regards to a monetary claim you have with Jordan international bank plc .Find below his detailed contact information's.
Name: Barr.scott smith.
Address: 194 Gran Yoff Selema Dakar Senegal
Email: barrscott55smith@yahoo.co.uk
Email: barr.barr.scottsmith@lawyer.com
Phone: +221-766-478-036.

Please do contact him to find out how long it will take to procure the said document and cost as well,I believe it will be well with us, Yours lovely shady

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.148.91] by web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:05:18 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgTG92ZSzCoCDCoA0KSSBoYXZlIGdvbmUgdGhyb3VnaCB0aGUgYmFuayByZXNwb25zZSB5b3UgZm9yd2FyZGVkIHRvIAptZS5JIGhhdmUgYmVlbiB2ZXJ5IHdvcnJpZWQgYW5kIGJ1c3kgb24gaG93IHRvIHNlY3VyZSB0aGUgc2VydmljZSBvZiBhIApsYXd5ZXIgaGVyZSBpbiBEYWthcgogU2VuZWdhbCB0aGF0IHdpbGwgYXNzaXN0CiB1cyBzZWN1cmUgdGhlIGRvY3VtZW50cyxJIApzcG9rZSB3aXRoIHRoZSBSZXZlcmVuZCB0b2RheSwgd2l0aCBhIHZpZXcgb2YgaGlzIGFzc2lzdGFuY2UgaW4gCm5vbWluYXQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/16.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.147.553
Message-ID: <1371679518.88796.YahooMailClassic@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:05:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Please honey contact this lawyer for the power of attorney.

Just one photo:

already reported in another topic, see the post above

PHONE LIST:
+221776544916
+447045700449
FAX: +447024083382
+221766478036
+FAX: +22176647203458
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shadi25khalifa@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:16 am

My dear it has been long, where have you been? Why must you abandon the compensation I gave to you without telling me that you are unable to cash the fund over many months now why?

All this while ,I was very busy with my investment with limit asses to my E-mail, right now I have the opportunity to open my mail box and got a letter from them saying that you are unable to cash your compensation,

Please resend me your information such as your full name and your address including your contact phone number to enable them resend you the money immediately through western union,

Regards

Shady

Header;
Return-Path: <shadi25khalifa@hotmail.com>
Received: from BL0PR0102MB3489.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::953:d335:1eb2:e6df]) by BL0PR0102MB3489.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::953:d335:1eb2:e6df%6]) with mapi id 15.20.1709.015;
Tue, 19 Mar 2019
Subject: My dear it has been long, where have you been?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.