Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarajohnsonadama@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sarajohnsonadama@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:25 pm

Out of the blue:

Hello Sweetheart,

Header:

Return-Path: <kenttlai847@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 19:54:19 +0000
Message-ID: <CAJOKnJsWbMxt034vdOz18V-6vLZiOLZFQ7wx2fx-c43PVua-Xw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sarajohnsonadama@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:28 pm

Reply received:

Hello My Sweetheart,

How are you doing today, i believe your night was great and the atmosphere today is nice. Mine here is a bit hot here in West Africa. My name is Sarah Johnson Adama and I'm a 20 years old girl, single and never married before. I am presently residing in Dakar as a result of the political problem and kidnapping going on in my country Southern Sudan right now. My parents Dr & mrs. Johnson Adama Madmoud was kidnapped and killed for political reasons in my country some time ago. I was in the school writing my first semester exams and later the news came to me. My only brother died after the burial ceremony of my parents, as a result of food poisoning. Many people are running away from my country, so I had to escape to this country to save my life since I don't know exactly who is behind the killings of my family members. I managed to make my way to Dakar Senegal where I am leaving now with the help of an aunt. She returned to Southern Sudan after a few days to get some things but since then I haven't heard from her again. I knew something bad must have happened to her there. I am just pleading for your help to get me out of this place to your country, so that I can continue my education and have a good life there. I don't know if you can be of help to me because I really want to leave this place as soon as possible. I don't want to stay here any more because Senegalese are racist and jealous in nature. I want to come to your country to start up my education as well as get free from any evil that might happen to me here. I am staying at our lady's catholic church orphanage hostel since i don't have money to rent a place now. All i need is to leave here to start up a new life somewhere and if you can help me that will be highly appreciated by me. I am ready to settle down with you if you would like to keep me as your girl. All i need is a way to get my traveling documents to leave here so that i can join you there soon. I want to get a mobile phone also so that I can communicate with you directly and easily. I hope you could be of any help to me so that i can come over to stay with you over there. I would also really like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next post. Attached here are my pictures. I will be waiting to see your mail soon and I hope you will reply to me earlier.
Have a beautiful day and may God bless you.
Yours beautiful,
Sarah Johnson

Header:

Return-Path: <sarajohnsonadama@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 14:25:41 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMwBh6_n_c7=sKnjRu5Vo31wg-5-CBpJZgTyn=XyBEEDnbgSng@mail.gmail.com>

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.