Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richardmarie065@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:12 pm

Hello,

My interest and reason for contacting you is FRIENDSHIP, I want us to be friends, can we be friends? Contact me with my private email:( richardmarie065@gmail.com ) so that i will tell you more about myself.

Marie

Header:

Return-Path: <usawssn@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: richardmarie065@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 16:22:04 +0000
Message-ID: <CACFre6e55JUz+jP+y5bTRfenoJXJM+-pq93kzATjHUjYpc775w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello,

Hello dearest, thank for your response
My name is Miss Marie Richard, I'm 22 year old, height 5 ft 11 inches, weight 61, single woman never married before. I was the only child of my parents.

My late father, Mr. Franck Richard from Abidjan, Ivory Coast in west Africa, he was a business tycoon and a politician who was murdered in his room alongside with my beloved mother and our family house was burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country, luckily for me i was able to escape from my country to Senegal only by the special grace of God.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. I am presently living in Refugee Camp here in Dakar Senegal.

Listen to this, when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the Next of kin, the amount in question is the sum of $4.7M USD (four million seven hundred thousand dollars) so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people here in the camp the only person that knows about it is the Reverend John, because he is like a father to me, because i am afraid to lose this money if people gets to know about it.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to any one for i am afraid of losing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I cannot access the account due to the agreement the bank had with my father, (1) That i must attain the age of thirty years, or (2) I should present a foreign partner who will help me transfer and invest the fund in a good business abroad.

In-case you want to speak with me on telephone, you can call me with the phone of the Reverend John, who is in charge of the Refugee camp his name is Rev. John Martin, his number is (+221 76 345 35 25 ) any time you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Marie Richard he will send for me in the women hostel.

Awaiting to hear from you soon so that i will furnish you with information's. Attach with this email is my photos. I will like you to send me your photos in your next email.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Marie Richard

Stolen image used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3054

Phone: +221763453525
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:59 pm

Hello my dearest one,

How is your day and everybody around you? I am writing in response to the content of your mail received today which the content was well understood by me, at first i must thank you for your kind and urgent response to my proposal letter which i explained to you about the present situation that i am facing now and pleading for your kind assistance towards that which i must let you know that i am very happy to read from you again.

However, in regards to your mail as it may interest you to know the areas that i needed your help mostly, please my dear i am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:-

1) To stand as my foreign partner in the bank and provide a foreign account where this my late father's money will be transferred into as the bank stated.

2) To serve as a guiding of this money to me as i am still 22 years and a female as-well, and to invest the money into a very good business over there in your country.

3) To make an arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country immediately the money is transferred into your account as i must let you know that this refugee camp is no more conducive for me to stay.

I would like you to contact the bank on my behalf to know their procedure on how they are going to transfer the money into your account and after the money is being transferred into your account then you will send some money to me so that i can use it and get all needed travel peppers to come over and stay with you, my dear, i really know that the transfer will take place as soon as i present your information's to the board of the directors of the bank and make the legal introduction of your person to them that you are my new appointed trustee, so all that i needed from you now is your full information's that stated below to enable me proceed immediately.

(1) Your full name .....................
(2) Your phone ............................
And fax number ......................
(3) Your occupation ......................
(4) Your age ...................................
(5) Your nationality ...........................
(6) Your residential address ................
(7) And your marital status ..................

This are what the manger of the bank said that i should present to them from my trustee before they should proceed on the transfer, so i will send it to the bank as soon as you furnish me with the information's to enable them proceed immediately.

Once again! i am very excited towards the content of your responding mail to me, have a nice and lovely day while i am eagerly looking forward to reading from you soonest regarding the providing of the above required information's. And your photos

Yours sincerely,
Miss Marie Richard

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:47 pm

Hello dearest ,

Good evening, how was your day? I believe you are doing well. I am fine here with hope to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my late father's money to your position for a better life.

God will bless and reward you and your family for every effort you are about to take to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

I have forwarded your information’s to the bank for a legal introduction to them as you being my new appointed trustee and i authorized you before them to stand on my behalf through the process of transferring my money into your account, i am writing to inform you that the bank have replied me with a good news they have verified every necessary information about you and confirmed you worthy to be my trustee they further stated that the next step now according to their banking procedures is that you have to apply officially to them before they will proceed with their next step of action towards the transferring of my money into your account.

I appreciate your interest to assist me, meanwhile i had opportunity to have all the direct contact of the bank of which my name appear as the next of kin, i have reached the bank manager himself and he gave me their correct information and advised me on what you should do to communicate with them direct.

Dear, after the death of my parents i managed to make my way to Senegal. This place is like a prison and i thank God for pastor of the church located here which i send and receive mails with his office computer. I choose you immediately i saw your email without any delay, because they said that out of hundreds, there must be a Good Samaritan and I hope that it was by God's grace that I have chosen you. I have 100% trust and confidence in you and I am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place.

Stated below are the contact details of the bank in charge in Senegal therefore you will have to establish contact with this bank on my behalf. Be informed that already i have informed Mr.Papa Coly the manager of this bank about you and he is aware of you now, he advised that you should contact him by yourself and that he will respond to you as soon as possible to direct you on how to process our claims and release of the money to you without delay.

Here is the contact of the Bank:

Banque Islamique Du Senegal.
Address: 04 Avenue Roume Immeuble Place de L’Indépendance Dakar-Senegal.
Contact Person: Mr.Papa Coly.
Position: (director foreign telex/wire transfer BIS)
Tel: +221-76 322 0621
Email address: ( bidsn@accountant.com )

Remember that you should abide by the instructions from Mr.Papa Coly for a swift approval of our application for claims and release of money into your nominated bank account.

As a refugee, the law of Senegal does not permit me to part take in any foreign transaction, so Mr.Papa Coly advised me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transaction due to my refugee status.

My dear, when contacting Mr.Papa Coly the foreign transfer manager of the bank tell him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my late father's deposited money of which i am the next of kin and I have equally forwarded your contact details that is your name to them so that they will recognize you when you contact them.

Here are some details too:

Name of depositor: Mr. Franck Richard
Next of kin : Miss Marie Richard
Nationality: Ivory Coast (Abidjan)

Dear, i would be very grateful if you can keep all this information strictly confidential, do not tell anyone about my coming to your country, do not tell anyone about this money because know body know about it only me the reverend father and the bank i don't want to lose my life please and do not tell anyone about your transaction in Senegal. I am telling you this for our safety purpose as we have bad people everywhere, i don't what any jealous person to sabotage our efforts, so please keep everything secret till we are successfully have the money in your account and i come over to your country. May God bless you, I wait to hear from you.

Have a nice and lovely day.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Marie Richard

Phone: +221763220621
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bidsn@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:55 pm

Attention:

Sir,

We have received this e-mail prior to your request, in respect to the appeal made by Miss. Marie Richard, your partner and official next of kin to the deposit by late Mr. Franck Richard. I was instructed by our remittance Director, Mr. Papa Coly to write you in respect to your appeal.

Please be aware that your information has been recorded thus your appeal regarding this claim has been granted and your inquiry has been forwarded to the transfer department unit, hence you are subjected to provide legal backings confirming the true legality of your claims as the next trustee to the deceased, the deposit and his death.

As the Next Representative to the deposit, we shall be needing the below listed information and documents:

1. Scan copy of your international passport or driver's license or any of your identity card.

2. Power of attorney from the Federal High Court in Senegal.

3. Affidavit of Oath/support from the Federal High Court in Senegal.

4. A copy of the deposit certificate of ownership we issued during the deposition to our customer late Mr. Franck Richard.

5. A copy of death certificate issued by a public/general hospital confirming the death of Mr. Franck Richard.

The above request plays important roles in all international transfer, the essence is to protect our interest and yours after the transfer has been made. We shall process your claim and make the transfer with immediate effect once we receive the above listed.

Below is the full contact of our accredited Attorney who will obtain the legal papers on your behalf at the federal high court.

Attorney James Christopher (SA)
(Original lawyer)
James Chamber & Associates
Motto: Honesty, Peace and Justice
Phone: +221-766-423-145
Email: jameslawchambers@email.com

Should you need more clarification, please contact us directing the query to the Foreign Transfer Director, Mr. Papa Coly.

For further inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our office is open Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm and 8:00am - 12:00pm Saturdays.
Kind Regards,
Mrs. Alice Pima.
(Secretary for remittance Department)

Header:

Return-Path: <bidsn@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.83.209.78] ([41.83.209.78]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan [10.76.45.6])
Message-ID: <trinity-763ef19a-0a96-4c4a-ab6c-43e26573c73c-1635504415392@3c-app-mailcom-lxa05>
Subject: LETTER OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 12:46:55 +0200

Orig IP: 41.83.209.78 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

Phone: +221766423145
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jameslawchambers@email.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:23 pm

Attention

With all due respect sir,

I honorable Barrister James Christopher (SA) has noted your massage to my Chamber, sequels to the message which you have requested for our assistance for procurement and processing of some legal documents which will help you to secure your inheritance with the Banque Islamique du Senegal .

My noble law firm wish to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with this service we shall contact the Officials of ( Banque Islamique du Senegal) to confirm the legality of the transaction and we also advise you to re-confirm your (full name and complete address) as it will appear on the legal papers and also your direct telephone number to reach you if there is any urgency.

On the confirmation of the details stated above, we shall proceed to the High Court on Monday to confirm the cost of the legal papers and thereafter we shall update you.

Yours in service,
Barrister James Christopher (SA)
Motto: Honesty Peace & Justice
Telephone: +221-766-423-145
Email: jameslawchambers@email.com

Header:

Return-Path: <jameslawchambers@email.com>
Received: from [154.124.105.56] ([154.124.105.56]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-ff89be44-11de-4b92-b8e9-83965841506c-1635779762415@3c-app-mailcom-lxa04>
Subject: Based on your mail to this Chamber
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 16:16:02 +0100

Orig IP: 154.124.105.56 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:54 pm

Attention,

Sequel to the content of our last mail we James Chambers and Associates has verified the cost of legalizing the papers and to enable this Chamber to proceed with our service to you, below is the terms of our legal service.

Terms of our service

As our legal and service charge, we demand for the a total sum of $1,260 Dollars and prior to commencement of action, you are requested to send the sum of $1,060 Dollars as a mandatory fees, this is to enable this chamber to pay some compulsory fees in the Ministry of Justice, high court such as, notarization, stamp and sealed duty fees etc., while the balance of our legal charge of ($200 Dollars) will be paid on the completion of our services to you.

If you accept to work with our Chamber in procuring your request, you are therefore directed to send the mobilization fee through MoneyGram money transfer with the name of the chamber's secretary stated below, this is to ensure a swift receipt of the charges.

Receiver's Name: S. G.
Address: Dakar-Senegal

Do not hesitate to send us the information's of the payment as soon as you remit the fee and also attach to us the payment slip for confirmation.

We always choose the option of Moneygram money transfer method to help us fasten our service to our client (you) .

The above stated information's will help this chamber to avoid any delay in our service to you.

Be informed that it will take this chamber approximately 2-3 days to affect the service of these documents.
Thanks while we look forward to giving you the best of our service.

Yours in service,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:58 pm

Hello my dearst

Good morning from how are you today? i hope fine. I have not been able to access my email because of low internet connection . I am very happy how you are handling this transfer you have a very good heart and i am very happy to know you, regarding to your forwarded updating message from the bank which they are demanding for some documents which will authenticate you to be my legal appointed trustee/representative and i have seen the four required documents to be provide to them.

However, i want to inform you that i am having with me the item number 4 and 5 which was my father's death certificate and also the deposit certificate of ownership of the money, i kept then with the Reverend here in the camp for safe-keeping and i will be sending them to you for you to forward them to the bank when i scan them, but i don't know this very two documents the bank is calling (Power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath/support), which they said that it is the two documents that will permit you to have my money transferred into your account on my behalf, as you wrote contact the bank's lawyer on his email address as the bank referred you to, so that he will help us in providing this two legal court papers to enable the bank proceed with the transfer immediately.

Dear, please write him immediately so that he will help us get the remaining two legal papers from the federal high court of justice here in Dakar-Senegal, and remember to send your identification as the bank demand.

Once again thanks for your kindness and caring so-far, have a peaceful and lovely day. Please do write to update me as soon as you contact the lawyer so that i will know when he will provide the papers for us. I will be waiting to read from you soonest.

Yours dearly,
Miss Marie Richard
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:04 pm

Attention,

Your request is acceptable, here is bank account details were you are expected to make the payment as you reuested;

ACCOUNT NAME: M. E. S.
BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0275830XXXX
BANK CODE: SN100
SWIFT CODE: AFRISNDAXXX
GUICHET CODE: 01004 RIB 91
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2758 30XXXXXX

Yours in service,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:08 pm

Hello, my darling

Good morning, how was your night? I hope fine. I was very happy to read from you, dear you are really sent from God to vindicate me out of this bad condition, our heavenly father will bless you and your family for helping an orphan like me. I almost kill myself when i lost my late parents, even when i came to this refugee camp, life seems too difficult for me, i cannot get my freedom, This refugee camp is not good living, no food to eat, no better hospital, sometimes we ate once in a day sometime we will not eat at all, i am really suffering in this refugee camp, i want to leave this country for good.

I am very happy to read that the lawyer has responded to you, thanks for your effort so far and your promise to help me out of this terrible situation which i found myself because of the death of my beloved parents, it has kept me in financial difficulties and sorrowful mood, although since i met you i was regaining my happiness back, i thank God who brought someone like you to help me, i wonder what my life could have been without you, forever i will be indebted to love you, you have a good heart and i am hoping to see you soon after the transfer, to you i don't know how to express my feelings for you, you are such a loving, caring person, i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you in your country.

Please i assure you that you will never regret this help you are rendering to me at this time of difficulty, Please try your best to help me because since my parents died i was left alone in this dangerous world it has been too difficult for me to survive, and i want to move out from this place because is like prison. Dear, please try and help me out of this predicament, you are my only hope of surviving in this life, all my hope of coming out of this camp is in your hands. Please help me pay the lawyer for documents. I am hoping on you.

I will be waiting to read from you and to know your discussion with the lawyer, have a nice and lovely day.

Yours dearly,
Miss Marie Richard
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:08 pm

Attention,

With all due respect,

I honorable Barrister James Christopher (SA) has acknowledged the receipt of your email, the receipt of your mail was well noted, I shall be expecting the payment slip immediately you send the money tomorrow.

Thanks while we look forward to giving you the best of our service.

Yours in service,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.