Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richardmarie065@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:19 pm

My darling

How are you today ? I hope fine, I am missing you already, I feel like we are already together. I dream about you, you are everything to me now, and I miss you so much . I have heard what you said. Let me know when you send the money to the lawyer so that I will know when the legal papers will be ready.

I will be waiting to read from you soon.

Yours dearly,
Miss Marie Richard
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jameslawchambers@email.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:39 pm

Attention,

With all due respect,

Following to the contents of your email which you requested for another account to enable you make the payment

Below is another account.

BANK NAME. CREDIT AGRICOLE
ACCOUNT NAME. M. E. I.
CODE SWIFT,,,,CADKSNDA
IBAN...SNO48
GUICHET....O1004
ACCOUNT NUMBER ,,,, 0010969XXXX
CLE.RIB.....48
CLE IBAN 87DRESS,,,,,DAKAR SENEGAL

Thanks while we look forward to giving you the best of our service.

Yours in service,
Barrister James Christopher (SA)
Motto: Honesty Peace & Justice
Telephone: +221-766-423-145
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:40 pm

My darling

Good morning, how was your night? i hope you slept well, i could not access my email because of electricity , i am happy to read from you , you said there is a problem sending money to the lawyer, you can send the money to him through MoneyGram or RIA money transfer, i believe it will be easy for the lawyer to process the legal papers, please try your best so that the lawyer will obtain the legal papers.

I would like to read from you soonest to know if you have been able to send the money to the lawyer to enable me to scan the two certificates i have and send to you so that you can forward to the bank together with the legal papers for the transfer.

I will be waiting to read from you soon , have a nice and lovely day with kisses.

Yours dearly,
Miss Marie Richard
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:56 pm

My darling

How are you today? I hope you are fine, I am fine too with hope to meet with you immediately after the transfer, i am very happy to read that the lawyer has provided another account for you to send the money.Have you sent the money to him, I will be waiting for your update soon.

Have a nice weekend with kisses.

Yours dearly
Miss Marie Richard
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jameslawchambers@email.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:58 pm

Attention,

We are expecting to hear from you regarding the payment, send us the payment slip if you have made the payment for confirmation's.

Thanks while we look forward to giving you the best of our service.

Yours in service,
Barrister James Christopher (SA)
Motto: Honesty Peace & Justice
Telephone: +221-766-423-145
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:13 pm

My darling

Good morning, how was your weekend? I hope fine. I really miss you, it has been 3 days now since after your last email, what is going on? have you been able to send the money to the lawyer, please write to update me.

I will be waiting for your email soon. Have a nice and lovely day with kiss.

Yours dearly,
Miss Marie Richard
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celineagurma@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:27 pm

Same phone number:

Greetings to you and your entire family.

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and your family? You may not understand why this mail came to you but it is to let you celebrate with me after the past difficulties which we went through when we were having a business transaction which eventually we failed to conclude.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that this business has finally been concluded with the assistance of another partner from London who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion and also proposed to marry me, but I want to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of the fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the funds out of the Senegal bank to my new partner's account in London that was capable of assisting me financially in this great venture . However, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of (US$800, 000) I appreciate greatly your understanding and concern, especially the effort you made to assist me in transferring the fund to your bank account. I made an ATM CARD worth (US$800,000) in your name to compensate you for your past effort. Contact Rev. Sister Marianne, in the Republic of Senegal with your home address, telephone for assisting you to send the ATM
CARD to you.
Her Email ID: revsisterma@gmail.com Telephone: +221763453525
She will give you all the necessary assistance to receive the ATM CARD.

Thanks for your past efforts and God bless you.

Have a nice and lovely day.

Header:

Return-Path: <celineagurma@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic301.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 19:56:14 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: richardmarie065@gmail.com
Message-ID: <1804717791.2395663.1641930974681@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Greetings to you and your entire family.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:23 pm

Good News about your Funds ;

I just want to inform you that I now decide to deposit the ATM MASTER CARD with DELIVERY SERVICES. with your previous information as you listed it that time. I have paid to them their delivery charges & insurance coverage fee, the only fee to be paid

Again is their security safe keeping fee of $90 dollars only. I would have paid that but at this present i don't have any more money here with me. Note that I packaged the ATM MASTER CARD inside a magazine where nobody will notice the content, I also told the shipment officer Mr.Stephen Clark. that it is ordinary African magazine I want to deliver to my friend abroad to avoid further delay unless you delay to send their security safe keeping fees.

Below is DHL contact information contact them and send their security safe keeping fee of $ 90 dollars only.

Name: Mr.Stephen Clark

E-mail: ( dhlservicedl@post.com )

Bellow is the parcel reference number, note that without you indicating your parcel number as listed below the DHL Delivery will not listen to you they will be imagining if you want to steal another persons parcel.

Shipment Code: CPEL/OWN/9876
Parcel Number: EG2272-NIG

Also below is the information they need to deliver the ATM MASTER CARD in form of African Magazine to your address, this is to avoid wrong delivery as I already gave them your delivery address but you have to re-confirm it to them God Bless You.

Full name...............
Home address............
Country.................
Telephone...............

Please make sure the information is complete as they promised that once they receive their security safe keeping fee within 2 to 3 working days the magazine
will arrived your door step according to the shipment officer.

Your ATM MASTER CARD withdrawing access pin code number is (1148) take note, once you receive the card you take it to any cash point around your area,
slot it in and enter the pin code for withdrawal, the amount you are to withdrew per day is USD $ 2,000.00. (Two thousand United State dollars) each
day.

From
Faithful Reverend Sister Marianne
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.