Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abdulhaqsalif@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

abdulhaqsalif@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:55 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Dear true one, Good morning, I am Mohammad Abdulhaq Squar, Son of late EL Walid Abdulhaq Squar from Afganistan. I writing presently from Dubai (UAE} were I and my younger sister are presently taking refuge. Due to political problems in my country, my father who accuired so much wealth though his oil deals and own many businesses in my country, was targeted and killed by the Taliban gun men in front of our family home in Kabul the 10th of May 2021 three weeks after the dead of my mum.due to anemia. My uncle who was a chief in the army help to arrange with a captain with the emirates airlines to bring me and my younger sister Helmar to Dubai. I had to take with me two coffers of my fathers wealth, containing the sum of 25 Million dollars each and other precious valuable. The funds are presently secured here in Dubail. I am seeking your help to secure this money in your country and invest it and also help to bring I and my your sister Helmar to your country so that we can continue our studies.. The deposit firm securing the coffers containing the funds have the possibility to deliver the funds to your country through special arrangements flights. You will receive a good share of the money for your help. I ask you to contact me urgently so I can give you more details. Please email me at: abdulhaqsalif@gmail.com Yours sincerely, Mohammad

Header:

Message-ID: <61565d2d.1c69fb81.12b9.f950SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from mail.huia.me ([104.248.254.10])
Subject: Good morning.
To: Recipients
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:34:03 -0700
Reply-To: abdulhaqsalif@gmail.com

Originating IP: 104.248.254.10
Originating ISP: Digitalocean-asn
City: Frankfurt Am Main
Country of Origin: Germany
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

abdulhaqsalif@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:42 pm

Dear

Good day,

I have received your email,

Thank you for your willingness to assist me and my kid sister in this transaction.

Like I explain to you we are currently in Dubai UAE. were we are a presently taking refuge.

We came inn here with huge valuables, cash funds
secured in two metal boxes of 25 Million USD each, total sum 50 Million.

If you may know in my country most rich families secure their money at home due to the to insecurity,
So is the case of my late father.

We can invest this funds in your country in any i profitable business venture,

We have secured the funds with a safe deposit house here in Dubai for safe keeping.

If you are serious to assist us secure and invest the funds, we can conclude all arrangement
so that you have the funds in your possession.

The deposit firm securing the coffers containing the funds has
the possibility to deliver the funds to your country through special arrangements flights.

They also have a possibility to deposit the funds with a European bank and make direct wire transfer
to your bank account in your country.

You will be able to receive the funds and start investing in any profitable
business venture.

Our wish is to further our education in your country and live in a safe place.
If there is possibility you can help me and my younger sister achieve our dreams
by continuing our studies in your country this will be great.

For your help to secure the money and investing on our behalf, you will receive 40%
of the total funds.

To proceed I will need your details,

Full names,
A dress
Telephone number.

With this information I will draft the agreement between us
and send to you a copy. If the terms are agreed, then I will proceed to make arrangements
with the deposit firm securing the coffers containing the funds to conclude all arrangements
to deliver the funds to you in your country .

Please get back to me urgently.

Yours sincerely,

Mohammad.

Header:

Return-Path: <abdulhaqsalif@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 01:25:12 +0200
Message-ID: <CAPx13vombjEf3f9Yfw+Gw7xgNeQMqBPBu1f7DvZnpgRJA5a5SA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Good morning.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdulhaqsalif@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:16 pm

Dear

Good day sir,

I have receive your email thank you.

I had to pay a private notary who help drew this confidential agreement between us.

Please read carefully and if the terms are correct you have to sign your part
and send me back the signed copy.

Immediately I received the signed agreement copy,
I will conclude all arrangements here so that the funds will be delivered to you in the United States.

I plan that latest by end of next week the funds will be at your custody.

The security deposit firms here delivers consignments to the United States through
special arrangements every week.
The diplomatic officer will be in charge to transport the funds and hand them to you.
He is responsible to assist you clear customs from airport so you have no problems.

Please take your time and read the agreement.

If there is anything that needs to be amend or not understood by you, please fill free to ask me.

You can also app me on whatsapp +971 524 36 1410

Kind regards

Mohammad.

Text from the attached PDF file:

PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT

This Partnership Agreement was made and entered on October 06, 2021 between the
following two parties:
The First Party Hereinafter referred to as “The Investor”
Signatory’s Full Name: Mohammad Abdulhaq Squar
Company Name: Resident at Dubai marina (UAE)

Passport No: 136-1100-00102
Phone Number: +971 524 36 1410
Email Address: abdulhaqsalif@gmail.com

AND

The Second Party Hereinafter referred to as “The Investment Manager”
Signatory’s Full Name:
Address:
ID No.:
Phone:
E-Mail:

PREAMBLE:

WHEREAS the parties hereto have, after several consultations with each other shown the
intention to co-operate with each other and enter into a Partnership Agreement for credible
and fruitful businesses upon the terms and conditions herein contained.

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED

Confidential Initials of “ The First Party” Initials of “ The Second Party”
AND WHEREAS “The Investor” is willing to invest the total sum of United States dollars
50,000,000.00 (USD – Fifty Million USD Only) in projects sector in via the Investment
Manager
AND WHEREAS “The Investment Manager” is a citizen of United States who has the
necessary expertise and contacts to place funds in the projects sector, he has agreed to
undertake investment of the said funds in a secure and profitable manner.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and the mutual covenants and
promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows:

ARTICLE 1: FUNDS FOR INVESTMENT
1.1. The Investor’s responsibility is to provide the financing for the target projects & The
Investment Manager’s responsibility is to construct and to operate the projects in a way
or manner he may deem fit.

ARTICLE 2: ORIGIN OF THE FUND
2.1. The Investor guarantees that the Business Fund is generated from commercial contract
activities and confirms that all funds transferred are of non-criminal provenance, do not
contravene any of the governing money laundering laws, is free of any liens and/or
encumbrances and legally earned.
2.2. The said funds are on deposit with a secure vault storage security firm for safekeeping
and are freely available for immediate delivery in cash through special arrangements
flights to the United States channels for the purpose investment by The Investment
Manager.

ARTICLE 3: INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
3.1. The Investor will hold Sixty Percent (60%) of the total investment value (Profits &
Losses) and The Investment Manager will hold Forty Percent (40%) of the total
investment value (Profits & Losses), Facilitators will be 5% Percent and the proxy
investment manager shall take responsibility of remittance fees and logistics for the
set-up of the Investment, reimbursable under the five percent (5%) prepayment plan
mapped out for logistics expenses.

3.2. It is clearly understood by the parties that the actions of The Investment Manager shall
not be deemed to be regulated by an investor. However, when The Investment
Manager has identified profitable investment venture and has committed that funds for
such investment, the actual transactions will always be conducted by parties fully
qualified and licensed for the purpose under applicable laws and regulations.

ARTICLE 4: CONTROL AND SECURITY OF INVESTMENT
4.1. The funds earmarked for investment transactions shall always remain fully secured and
without any risks of speculation and under signatory control of The Investment
Manager, until The Investor decides to take away his due share as specified in this
Partnership Agreement.
4.2. The Investment Manager will present a report quarterly throughout the calendar year,
with a statement of financial movements. A report of accounts with financial analysis,
projections and overview will be shared annually from the execution date of this
agreement.
4.3. The Investor stands in his rights to request his share of profitable revenue annually
from the investment funds (If any). The Investment Manager insures along with the
control and security of the said funds, to have them accessibly available on the same
due date of the annual report. ( 4.2 )
4.4. The Investor is in order to enable The Investment Manager to select the most suitable
investment ventures and to commit funds to facilitate profitable investment
transactions, The Investment Manager shall have unrestricted control of the funds; he
is empowered to transfer the funds to different bank accounts at his discretion provided
the signatory control always remains with The Investment Manager.

ARTICLE 5: INVESTMENT RATIO
5.1. It is agreed that the sixty percent (60%) (Profits & Losses) of the total fund shall be
appropriated to The Investor.
5.2. Forty Percent (40%) of the total funds shall be appropriated to The Investment
Manager for his assistance rendered to The Investor.
5.3. The Investment Manager under the principle of utmost good faith and trust hereby
promise that upon receipt of the said funds, The Investment Manager must abide by the
sharing ratio as stated above;

5.4. It is agreed by The Investor that profitable revenue from the investment funds is to
be shared at a ratio of 50/50 annually after the probation period.
5.5. Both parties should always stand as each other brother’s keeper, in other words, render
Assistance if need be.

5.6. The Investment Manager agrees that upon request by The Investor partial returns of
funds can be arranged if there is not sufficient profitable revenue to meet the any needs
in the first two years. This transaction and any alike would be agreed in writing, signed
and documented by both parties in correspondence to this agreement.

ARTICLE 6: INVESTMENT VENTURES
6.1. The Investment Manager is fully empowered to identify investment venture and
commit. The Investment Funds for investments wherein the Investment shall be fully
secured and which shall return high rates of profit.

6.2. The proposed investment ventures are of a private and confidential nature and
therefore the parties actually conducting the investment transactions, the bank which
will be holding funds for such investment purpose and all other details of the
investment transactions shall remain confidential and proprietary to The Investment
Manager. Such confidential information shall only be divulged to The Investor.
6.3. The propose investment ventures are subject to conditions prevailing in the world
financial markets and are subject to control by various regulatory authorities. If for any
reason beyond to control of The Investment Manager the Funds are not accepted for a
particular investment venture, then The Investment Manager shall endeavor to arrange
participation in alternative ventures. If such situations arise, they will be brought to the
notice of The Investor at the appropriate time and alternative methods of investment
will be mutually agreed.
6.4. In the event that mutually acceptable alternative investment ventures are not available
within reasonable time then 60% of the total funds will be returned to The Investor if
so required by him without profits, sixty (60) working days shall be deemed acceptable
for the arrangements and completion of this closure.

6.5. It is understood by both parties that from the time funds are received in the bank
account or by means of other transaction method designated by The Investment
Manager, it may take thirty (30) working days or more for the funds received to
participate in the proposed investment venture.

6.6. At the end duration of this agreement, the settled amounts will be collected by the
investor and will be in the same form, in U.S. Dollars, Sterling-Pound or Euro
currency, evaluating to the equivalent of U.S. dollars due and calculated to exchange
rate of currency on the day the transactions would be made.

ARTICLE 7: DURATION
7.1. This Partnership Agreement shall remain valid for a period of 15 (15) years from the
date of its execution, and may be renewed by mutual consent.
7.2. Financial obligation, if any, will be settled mutually after the termination of this
Partnership Agreement. In case there may be any such transactions are pending upon
the termination of this Agreement, the Agreement shall hold good until those
transaction are fulfilled.

ARTICLE 8: EXECUTION OF THE PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
8.1. Each of the parties to this Agreement represents that it has full legal authority to
execute this Agreement and that each party is to be bound by the terms and conditions
as set forth herein. Any modifications or changes to this Agreement shall be made only
by mutual consent and in writing and executed by both parties, which shall be attached
to the original Agreement as an addendum.

8.2. This Agreement shall be binding on and insure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their
heirs, successors, administrators, companies, attorneys and assigns.

ARTICLE 9: JURISDICTIONS/ DISPUTES
9.1. This Partnership Agreement shall be interpreted and governed by the laws of the
country in which any breach occurred, giving rise to dispute between the parties, at the
option of the aggrieved party.
9.2. In case of any disagreements or disputes arising out of this Agreement, the parties shall
first try to settle them amicably, failing which the matter shall be referred to arbitration
under rules of arbitration. The venue of arbitration shall be at the option of the
aggrieved party.
9.3. The decision of the arbitration shall be final, binding on the parties and shall be
enforceable in any court of jurisdiction.

9.4. The Investment Manager shall have full account and signatory power over The
Investment funds at any time.

ARTICLE 10: CONFIDENTIALITY
10.1. The parties agree that the Partnership Agreement is private and confidential and
neither the contents shall be divulged nor copies circulated to any third parties not
involved in the transaction under this Agreement.

ARTICLE 11: COMMUNICATIONS
11.1. All communications and notices relating to arising of this Partnership Agreement shall
be sent to the current Email address of the parties. A facsimile communication shall be
considered original and binding.
11.2. Arbitrators. Each Joint Venture shall separately pay its own counsel fees and expenses,
where applicable.

ARTICLE 12: DEFENSE AND INDEMNIFICATION
12.1. The Investor agrees, at its sole expense, to defend The Investment Manager and
against, and to indemnify and hold The Investment Manager harmless from, any claims
or suits by a third party against The Investment Manager or any liabilities or judgments
based thereon, either arising from The Investment Manager’s performance of service
for The Investor under this Agreement or arising from any of The Investor’s action
which results from The Investment Manager performance of services under this
Agreement.

ARTICLE 13: OTHER CONDITIONS
13.1. This Agreement is deemed to be legally executed with the bank value date or receipt of
delivery, when the first transfer or transaction of funds is unrestricted and irrevocably
credited to the account of The Investment Manager. Both parties will be issued and
hold an original copy of the delivery receipt signed on the date of acceptance by The
Investment Manager.
13.2. The Investment Manager will confirm the order and legitimacy of the said funds within
a time period of seventy-two (72) hours from acceptance if the transaction should be in
any other form than a bank transfer.

13.3. The Investor confirms that he/she was made aware by The Investment Manager about
the risks of orders and data transmission as well as those of money transfers.
13.4. Both parties confirm to be entitled to validate this agreement to become legally binding
by applying their individual signatures.
13.5. The Investor shall provide copies and/or certified copies of any documentation that
The Investment Manager may require congruent to request from government entities,
and/or Banks, e.g. corporate documentation as will advised regularly.
13.6. The Parties shall notify each other in writing of any changes.

Any correspondence related to the administration of this Agreement shall be sent by E-
Mail or Fax. Notices of suspension, termination or notice to appeal to arbitration shall

first be sent by E-Mail or Fax and then the original document shall be sent by courier
(DHL or any other available Special-Courier).
13.7. English shall always prevail with regard to any detail and interpretation of this
Agreement.
13.8. The words in the Partnership Agreement are singular, shall also include the plural and
vice versa and words in the male gender shall also be construed in this Agreement to
include the female and neuter gender.

ARTICLE 14: ISSUANCE
14.1. This Partnership Agreement is made in two (2) copies, one (1) copy each to the two (2)
parties, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall
constitute one and the same Agreement.
14.2. This agreement is consciously and willingly reached, signed and delivered between
both parties as under-mentioned.
ARTICLE 15: APPLICABLE LAW
15.1. This Agreement is subject to International Law.
Place of jurisdiction is the address of The Investment Manager.

Phone: +971524361410
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdulhaqsalif@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:09 pm

Dear
Good evening .
The document I sent is on PDF file whis is very easy to download.
Try to find away to download the document and print.
I need the signed copy from you.
I hereby attached the documents one money.
Yours sincerely,
Mohammad.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdulhaqsalif@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:10 am

Dear

Good day,

I have receive your email thank you.

It is sad you want to cut off the transaction because of the confidential agreement document
I drew between us in good faith.

You accepted to help us, I believe God wants us to have a better life through you.
The agreement I did is to show good faith but since you cannot download the
document there is no problem.

The funds will be delivered to you in the United States.

I plan that latest by end of next week the funds will be at your custody.

The security deposit firms here delivers consignments to the United States through
special arrangements every week.
The diplomatic officer will be in charge to transport the funds and hand them to you.
He is responsible to assist you clear customs from airport so you have no problems.

For me to conclude all arrangements with the security deposit firms here to move the
funds over to you, I will need a copy of your identification document, i.e passport or
drivers licence copy.

On Monday next week I will do the needful and send you the shipment documents and
every information so that by Friday the consignments will be in the United States.

You can also app me on whatsapp +971 524 36 1410

Kind regards

Mohammad.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

salifabdulhaq@protonmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:08 am

Unsolicited email received:

Greetings to you. I am Mohammad Abdulhaq Squar, Son of late EL Walid Abdulhaq Squar from Afganistan. I writing presently from Dubai (UAE} were I and my younger sister are presently taking refuge. Due to political problems in my country, my father who acquired so much wealth though his oil deals and own many businesses in my country, was targeted and killed by the Taliban gun men in front of our family home in Kabul the 10th of May 2021 three weeks after the dead of my mum.due to anemia. My uncle who was a chief in the army help to arrange with a captain working with the emirates airlines to bring me and my younger sister Helmar to Dubai. I had to take with me two coffers of my fathers wealth, containing the sum of 25 Million dollars each and other precious valuable. The funds are presently secured here in Duba with a safe storage facilityi. I am seeking your help to secure this money in your country and invest it and also help to bring me and my your sister Helmar to your country so that we can continue our studies.. The deposit firm securing the coffers containing the funds has the possibility to deliver the funds to your country through special arrangements flights.. You will receive a good share of the money for your help. I ask you to contact me urgently so I can give you more details. Please email me at: salifabdulhaq@protonmail.com Kind regards, Mohammad

Header:

Received: from 142-4-9-40.unifiedlayer.com (142-4-9-40.unifiedlayer.com. [142.4.9.40])
Subject: Good morning.
To: Recipients <info@porkskins.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 18:11:42 -0700
Reply-To: salifabdulhaq@protonmail.com

Originating IP: 142.4.9.40
Originating ISP: Unifiedlayer-as-1
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.