Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

juliusagustine@webmail.co.za

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

simpiwetshabalala@workmail.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:49 pm

Same phone number, another recovery scam:

Beloved Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition.

You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you
do not remember me, you might have received an email from me in the past regarding the $60.5 Million transfer proposal which we never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that the transfer has been concluded with another person who financed it to a logical conclusion.

I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transaction of fund into
your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of the bank here in South Africa to my new partner's account in China that was capable of assisting me in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $850,000.(Eight hundred and Fifty thousand United States dollars). I have left an international bank Cheque for you worth $850,000 .My dear friend I want you to contact Mr. Simpiwe K. Tshabalala of the Standard bank of South Africa In Johannesburg South Africa to let you receive your fund.

I have authorized him to release the fund to you as soon as you contact him regarding this issue. At the moment, I am here in United Kingdom for my medical treatment which i do not know when i will be going back to South Africa because after my medical treatment here in London I will be going to Australia but that will be when international Flights will be operational again because of the Covid 19 pandemic. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Also comply with Mr. Simpiwe k.Tshabalala so that he will let you receive your money without any delay, contact him on the below e-mail address and call him also on the telephone number below:

Name: Simpiwe Kenneth Tshabalala
E-mail: simpiwetshabalala@workmail.co.za

Telephone: +27789139830

Address: Johannesburg Standard bank South Africa.

Do contact him immediately and receive your money urgently. Thank you for putting in effort to assist me and keeping things very confidential despite not concluding the transfer with you. God bless you.

Sincerely,
Mama Graca Machel Mandela.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsgracamadelamachel@hotmail.com>
From: "Mrs.Graca . Machel mandela" <mrsgracamadelamachel@hotmail.com>
Subject: JUST TO THANK YOU.
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 13:57:05 +0000
Message-ID: <DBBPR04MB7865EB64FC678A72EDF23FA9DB8D9@DBBPR04MB7865.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:54 pm

Chief Executives and Directors

International Transfer Manager

Credence First Bank South Africa

08/11/2020

Attn:

My Name is Mr.Simpiwe Tshabalala the new Chief Executive and Director International Transfer Manager Credence First Bank South Africa Johannesburg South Africa, Mrs. Graca Machel Mandela your former partner has finally transferred her $60.5M out of South Africa.

Meanwhile she left with us a $850,000.00usd (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) as a gift to you as a compensation for your effort in trying to help her move the fund out of South Africa, but because of some circumstance beyond your control which makes you not to help her.

She informs us to proceed and make sure that you receive this sum of $850,000.00usd.

Please kindly get back to us with a copy of your Passport or your ID for us to verify if you are the rightful owner and we will instruct you on how your fund will get to you as soon as possible.

Please kindly forward your full bank account information for reconfirmation so that there will be no mistake.

Bank Name ........

Bank Address ..........

Account Holder's name .......

Account number ..........

Kind Regards,

Mr .Simpiwe K. Tshabalala

International Transfer Services

Manager Johannesburg

Telephone number:+27789139830

Fax number :+27866003827

Visit Director Transfer Services Manager at:

http:/ /cbfexchange.com/

International Transfer department Credence First Bank South Africa Last Updated: November 08th 2020 Credence First Bank South Africa online © 2020 by the standard bank Gazette DAILY newspaper of Credence First Bank . DAILY newspaper------------------------------ ----------------------
Notice To Recipient: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify the Federal Bureau of Investigation by return email, and delete this message from your computer.

Header:

Return-Path: <simpiwetshabalala@workmail.co.za>
Received: from http://www.webmail.co.za (web2.wmi2.net [10.91.83.146]) by mailgate.wmi2.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id
X-Origin: 41.144.87.41
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 09:54:42 +0200
From: Simpiwe Tshabalala <simpiwetshabalala@workmail.co.za>
Subject: Attn:
Message-ID: <2716df9818b173b0098537e38a140641@workmail.co.za>

Orig IP: 41.144.87.41 | Orig ISP: Telkom-internet | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa

Phone: +27866003827
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:19 pm

Standard Bank Jhb Branch South Africa
09/11/2021

Attn:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail. It is now certain that you are the rightful owner of the Bank Cheque left with my office by Mama Graca Machel Mandela.

You have two options(1) to come in person here in our bank office to redeem your Cheque of $850,000 ( Eight hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) (2) alternatively, It can be delivered to you through our official delivery Courier Firm which you will be responsible for the delivery fee/Insurance coverage cost to your nominated physical address. The Bank Cheque is cashable in any bank all over the globe.

If you will be coming to redeem your Cheque in person here in Johannesburg South Africa, You should see our bank address below and kindly inform us the exact date of your arrival to enable our protocol personnel's officials to pick you up from the airport upon your arrival at the airport but i am afraid because of the lockdown of some international Airports.

For the option of delivery through our official delivery Courier Firm. The cost is:

Package fee:$105.00
Insurance coverage fee:$147.00
Total fee : $252.00

Be Informed that as your fund is in Bank Cheque, no deduction of charges can be made from the total sum as the draft cheque is only in your name which only you can cash it in person with proof of your original identification here in South Africa or elsewhere all over the World.

Let my office know the option you have chosen. If it is a delivery option , kindly inform us to let you know how to send the fee immediately to my office if it is acceptable to you. The delivery of the Bank Cheque will only take three working days to get to your nominated physical address. We are thanking you for your understanding and continued co-operation.

Kind Regards,
Kenneth S. Tshabalala
Manager Johannesburg

Visit Director Transfer Services Manager at
http:/ /www.standardbank.co.za/site/investor/corp_directors01.html
International Transfer department Standard Bank South Africa Last Updated: November 09th 2021 Standard bank online © 2020 by the standard bank Gazette DAILY newspaper of Standard Bank. DAILY newspaper
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

standardbksa@africamail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:37 pm

10/11/2021

Attn:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail. You should send the delivery fee through my accountant secretary's name below either through World Remit Money Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer as it is a very small amount to enable us to receive it immediately.

Receiver's Name: B. N. D. ( First name: B., Middle Name: N. and Surname: D.).
South African identity number :82062309XXXXX
Amount : $252.00
Question: Colour
Answer: yellow
Telephone number: +27789139830
Address:No. Johannesburg

If you can find where World Remit Money Transfer office is in your city, I would prefer you to send it through them because we have it near our office at 1 Rocky Street Yeoville, Johannesburg.

Send the payment receipt information through attachment so that we can be able to pick it up here. Your package will take only three working days to get to you. Remember to send your correct physical address where it will be delivered to you. Make sure that the receiver's names are spelled correctly

Kind Regards,
Kenneth S. Tshabalala
Manager Johannesburg

International Transfer department Standard Bank South Africa Last Updated: November 10th 2021 Standard bank online © 2020 by the standard bank Gazette DAILY newspaper of Standard Bank. DAILY newspaper----------------------------------------------------
Notice To Recipient: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties.

Header:

Return-Path: <standardbksa@africamail.com>
Received: from [41.144.64.87] ([41.144.64.87]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-6d0ddae4-e224-4d12-9702-efb605ef7058-1636531601580@3c-app-mailcom-lxa10>
Subject: Attn: ( USE WORLD REMIT TO SEND THE DELIVERY FEE).
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 09:06:41 +0100

Orig IP: 41.144.64.87 | Orig ISP: Telkom-internet | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsgracamachel4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:20 pm

Kindly co-operate with the bank Mr. Tshabalala. I am still undergoing medical treatment.

Thank you
Mama Graca.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 8:39 AM
Subject: Dear Mama Graca
To: <mrsgracamachel4@gmail.com>

11/11/2021

Dear Mama Graca,

How are you doing today? I hope you are getting better. I wish you a quick recovery Mama. I am writing to inform you that the beneficiary of your gift is not adhering to my directives. He contacted me about his fund and told him about sending to him his Draft Cheque through our official Courier service and I told him exactly what is needed from him but he is not co-operating with my directives. I told him to send the delivery cost through my Account secretary's information which i had already sent to him but he refused. I do not know what the issue is as he is demanding a bank account for a small amount. I want you to be aware of the situation so that you won't blame me whenever you get better and come back.

Take care Mama.

Kind Regards,
Kenneth S. Tshabalala
Manager Johannesburg

International Transfer department Standard Bank South Africa Last Updated: November 11th 2021 Standard bank online © 2020 by the standard bank Gazette DAILY newspaper of Standard Bank. DAILY newspaper----------------------------------------------------
Notice To Recipient: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsgracamachel4@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 08:44:41 -0800
Message-ID: <CAJOr6MQ1EfHjSVQmXYLhjKSTR6FfRMOLRm45MtycSbysVayb-Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Dear Mama Graca ( Email i got from Mr. Tshabalala)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.