Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnphilipe2021@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

johnphilipe2021@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:49 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hello Sir/ Madam

It is with profound respect and humble submission,I beg to state the following few lines for your kind of consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind.I must confess that it is with great hopes,trust and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.

My name is John philipe . I Am 22 years old, and am a University undergraduate. My nationality is Mali and I am the Son of late Dr.Graham Mark philip. My father was an international businessman, the owner of Draper Investment Company and he also owns a transport company called (C.T.L) across some countries in Africa . My father Dr.Graham mark philipe, my mother Including other top Military officers and top government officials were on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02,2008.
You can read more about the crash through the below site: please kindly click on the site below

http: // news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

My Father Dr.Graham Mark philipe was with the top government official, they were on their way back from a political conference he was in the conference to sign an agreement with the Sudan government in other to bring in more company to the country

Some months after the burial of my father, His manager conspired With my step mother and sold my father's properties to an Expatriate.live me with nothing for me On a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents proof that cover the sum worth USD$32 million dollars. I saw these documents in the portfolio box of my late father.The contents in the portfolio box are so many documents of my late father's properties and values. The fund USD$32 million dollars was the one written in my name as the next of kin, and I have travel from Mali to to Uganda confirm it and i have confirmed from the Security Company in Uganda ,I traveled to Uganda to withdraw the fund so that I can go back to Mali and start a better life and take care of myself.

But the Security Company manager whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the Company was that the money be released to me only when I present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas and also my refugee status is prohibited by the law of Uganda to withdraw the money. He advised me to seek a trustee who will represent me and clear the money or transfer to his/her bank account.

Right now I want an honest, trustworthy, sincere and God fearing person to help me and present himself/ herself to the Security Company as my trustee so that he/she will receive the money in his/her bank account because I have determined to invest the money abroad where I have chosen to live a peaceful life.I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own Son

My reason for this decision is because I have suffered lots of pains, sorrows and setbacks as a result of incessant family crisis since the crash that take away my Parent,

However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.It is my Intention to compensate you with 25% of the total fund for your Services and the balance shall be my capital in your Establishment.I want to invest the money under your care because I am ignorant of the business world. Please I'm in a sincere desire for your humble assistance in this regard and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

I beg you to consider my situation at hand and see if you can be of my help to actualize my future dream. As soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me with the transfer of the money into your account, then I will send you my contact details in case of you want to discuss something with me on phone and .In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness of helping me

Thank you
John Philip

Header:

Return-Path: <johnphilipe2021@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:07:12 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHy4ATPVxecHg3_JEbJ+cVaxdv-EmAj4EYwJQKDbS8r6CMAb-A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.