Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Regina Daniels

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

fatim.mbogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:38 pm

Dearest

It's a good day for me to write to you, i hope you are ok, hope you are coping up with your work, i called the number you gave me, but it was not ringing and went directly to voice message, i hope you are fine and good.

I have been waiting to hear from you to know how far you are getting in touch with the lawyer, please i want to hear from you so that i will know what is going on, you told me in your last massage that you are trying to send the money to the lawyer for the documents, please Love i want to know the decision and the development, i have been very very worried about this issue, please may i know the situation of things.

Hoping and longing to hear from you, may God bless you and your family.

Thanks.

Yours.
Fatima Mbogo.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

clement.koffi239@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:44 pm

CLEMENT KOFFI LAW CHAMBERS
LAWYER AND ADVOCATE OF THE SUPREME COURT
LINDIN BURKINA-FASO
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA
PHONE:00226-78457355

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE CHECKED THE IBAN MANY TIMES AND IT IS CORRECT,I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG,CAN YOU WITHDRAW THE MONEY FROM YOUR BANK AND SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR THROUGH MONEY GRAM,I THINK THESE WILL BE MORE EASIER,I HAVE CHECKED THE IBAN NUMBER AND IT IS VERY CORRECT,IF YOU CAN TRY AND SEND IT THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION IT WILL BE NICE,LET ME HEAR FROM YOU IF IT IS POSSIBLE.

SINCERELY.

CLEMENT KOFFI(EQR)
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

LINDIN BURKINA-FASO
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE CHECKED AND EVEN CALLED THE BANK,NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE IBAN CODE: BF14 8010 0504 8013 4254 XXXX,THIS IS VERY CORRECT,LET ME KNOW YOUR DECISION SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO,OR IF IT IS POSSIBLE YOU CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR THROUGH RIA.

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

SINCERELY.

CLEMENT KOFFI(EQR)
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

LINDIN BURKINA-FASO
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

DEAR SIR,

I DO HOPE YOU RECEIVED MY MASSAGE YESTERDAY,I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SO THAT I WILL KNOW MY ARRANGEMENTS TO GET THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS NEEDED BY THE BANK,LET ME KNOW YOUR DECISION AND YOUR PLANS SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO,I GOT A CALL FROM MISS FATIMA TODAY AND SHE ASKED ME THE SITUATION OF THINGS,I TOLD HER THAT I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU TO KNOW THE DEVELOPMENT.

SINCERELY.

CLEMENT KOFFI(EQR)
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fatim.mbogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:28 am

Dearest

Good morning ,i hope you are fine and good, i called the lawyer this morning and he told me that he has provided two accounts for you to make the payment, but you said that the iban number is not correct, he said he has contacted the bank and the bank confirmed that the Iban number is correct, please my dearest i really need your help please, please i beg you with the name of God please, is there not any other means you can send the money to the lawyer please; my condition here is not good and i want to come out from this camp please.

He told me that he has been waiting to hear from you to know exactly what is the situation, please i beg you to fine any means to help me please, i beg you with tears in my eyes and i beg you with all my heart to get a solution so that the lawyer will get the documents for us, please hear my cry, i am confused here and i don't know what to do please.

Hope to hear from you, please understand my situation here, I really need your help.

Thanks.

Yours.
Fatima Mbogo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:35 pm

LINDIN BURKINA-FASO
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

DEAR SIR,

I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU,ARE YOU STILL READY TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION OR NOT,LET ME HEAR FROM YOU SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO,I HAVE SENT MORE THAN THREE EMAIL BUT NO RESPONSE FROM YOU,LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT US TO STILL CONTINUE WITH THIS TRANSACTION OR NOT.

SINCERELY.

CLEMENT KOFFI(EQR)
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:17 am

LINDIN BURKINA-FASO
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

DEAR SIR,

WE HAVE TWO DAYS IN LIFE,THE DAY WE ARE BORN AND THE DAY OF OUR DEATH,DON'T PROMISE WHAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN NOT DO,WHY MUST YOU PROMISE THIS POOR GIRL THAT YOU WILL HELP HER AND AT THE LAST POINT YOU ARE NOT EVEN RESPONDING TO ME OR TO HER,SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS NOT HEARD FROM YOU FOR A LONGTIME NOW,DON'T PROMISE WHAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT DO,IT IS A SIN AND A VERY TERRIBLE SIN,IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN NOT HELP HER THEN YOU KINDLY INFORM HER,NOW SHE HAS SIGNED YOUR NAME AT THE BANK AS HER TRUSTEE,WHAT DID YOU WANT HER TO DO,THIS IS VER BAD BECAUSE WE ARE ALL HUMAN.

LET ME KNOW YOUR PLANS AND YOUR DECISION IF YOU STILL WANT TO HELP HER OR NOT,THIS IS VERY VERY SIMPLE.

SINCERELY.

CLEMENT KOFFI(EQR)
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fatim.mbogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 20, 2023 9:49 pm

Dearest

I Am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from England.Presently I am in the United Kingdom for my investment project with my own share of the money, meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help me in transferring these funds despite that you failed to conclude the transfer with me somehow.

Now I want you to contact my Pastor in Burkina Faso because I have already issued a valid and certified bank Automated teller machine ATM master card of USD 100,000.00 on your name which is withdrawn in any ATM machine world wild.

The contact information of the Pastor is as below :

OFFICE ADDRESS
St. Columbus Cathedral and the spiritual director of Immaculate heart
CONTACT PERSON : Rev. David West
TEL: +226 65755936
Email: rev.davidwest@gmail.com
Name : David West

Please i will be glad if you will contact him for this reason and instruct him to send you the bank Automated teller machine ATM master card that contain the total sum of USD $100,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to help me in getting those fund transfer to your account as planned to be with you together in your country.I really appreciate your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with Reverend and instruct him where to send the ATM Card to you.

Please let me know immediately you have received the bank ATM master card so that i can share the joy with you after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here, But nevertheless remember that i have forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to send the valid and certified a bank Automated teller machine ATM master card of USD 100,000.00, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend, he will deliver the Bank ATM to you without any delay

Thanks and God bless you
Sincerely yours,

Fatima Mbogo

Phone: +22665755936
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.