Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mirayaltinoknevzat@myself.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:41 pm

Assalamu Aleykum, I'm miss Miray Altinok Nevzat, I am 23years old, the Daughter of late Mr. Altinok Nevzat a Citizen of Turkey, it My Father was a wealthy heir and business man at the head of huge family business in Cote d'ivoire Abidjan.

He was poisoned to death by family member who were aiming at taking over the family business empire the autopsy revealed that he was poisoned through Orange juice by some close family relatives and was taken to Europe for intensive treatment to save his life, but unfortunately he could not survive the deadly poison he died after few days. After the burial ! of my late father,

my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. I am constrained to contact you because of the abuse I am receiving from my wicked stepmother and uncle after They planned to take away my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father,

I wanted to escape to the Turkey but they hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily they did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents contains the volume of deposit huge amount of money $18.000.000.00 (Eighteen Million United State Dollars) With a bank here he made unknown to any of the greedy and wicked family relatives who were against him marrying my mother from another religion. So I decided to runaway in other to hide myself for security reason.

please contact me for more details through my email id

May almighty Allah be with you.

Miss Miray Altinok Nevzat.

Header:

Return-Path: <mirayaltinoknevzat@myself.com>
Received: from [105.235.71.158] ([105.235.71.158]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan [10.76.45.3]) (via HTTP);
Tue, 6 Jul 2021 03:41:21 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-01de0b43-7082-4136-b8b2-9c6862fb5034-1625535681788@3c-app-mailcom-lxa02>
From: miraya altinok nevzat <mirayaltinoknevzat@myself.com>
Subject: Assalamu Aleykum, I'm miss Miray

Orig IP: 105.235.71.158 | Orig ISP: Af Net Internet Services | City: Abidjan | Country: Cote D'Ivoire

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:29 pm

Thanks for your mail dear how are you today and your lovely family which? i hope they're all fine with you? if so Allah is great. Dear i am very happy to hear from you and if you can stand as my late father business partner from overseal or my husband so that the bank can legally process the fine in your name as soon as you come at contact with the bank after knowing each other the bank will process with the transfer into your country account so that i can come over to your country for the investment of the fund under your care.
However, I will appreciate your timely response and expect the following data from you.

1. Your Name:
2. Your Nationality:
3. Cell Phone Number:
4. Age and Occupation:
5. ID Card or International passport:
6. Are you a single:
7. Can you marry me:
8. Are you living alone:

Dear, I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to start with the right person like you. I am an honest, loyal, passionate, generous, affectionate, and a good listener.

Once again i wish to stop here and look forward to hear from you urgently.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Your lovely Miraya Altinok.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:35 pm

Good morning dear how are you doing today and your work? I am very happy to hear from you once again and I have introduce you to the bank, but they said they will get back to me soon or tomorrow afternoon.

Dear this is my late father full house address in turkey as follow: resident at 68100-AKSARAY TURKEY.

But he spent all his life here in Cote d’ivoire before he was poisoned through Orange juice by some close family relatives and I lost my mother at the age of 7 years old but Allah is great, I am so happy to meet someone like you and you.

Once again, I will get back to you as soon as I hear from the bank because I am worry to join you in your country for new life.

Thanks and remain blessed.

You’re lovely Miray.

My Phone number: +225 01 72 20 04 12

Good evening my love, how are you and your office work ?

My.love, the bank have demanded from you to contact them for the fund process to take place and without any delay this is the full contact of the bank details bellow:

Contact Department officer in charge
Mr. Franklin Ereber
Position: Director of int'l remittance

Tel : +225 20-31-22-26
Direct Mobile: +225 05-86-65-76-17

E-mail: ubacotedivoireheadquarter@financier.com

Please contacts the Bank with the address above and ask them the necessary procedures to enable rapid and successful transfer of the fund direct to your country bank account and also tell them that you are contacting them on my behalf of Miss Miray Altinok Nevzat your wife.

Here is the account detail of the fund in the bank:

Titulaire : Altinok Nevzat
Bneficiaire : Miray Nevzat
No du Compte : 17548912453
Iban du compte : CI18 102 406 1754891245356
Code Banque : 102
Code Agence : 406
Code Swift : Ubaicapp813
Cle Rib : 56
Lieu du Fond : Banque UBA, S.A.
Statut du Compte : En ligne
Solde du compte : USD $18, 000,000.00
CFA..................... :9 000 000 000
Deposit Date : 12-09-2016
Address of the bank: Côte d'?Ivoire, -Abidjan, --Plateau, Bd. Botreau Roussel, Rue du Commerce, Imm.?KHARRAT

PLEASE COPY THIS NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK:

Dear Mr. Franklin Ereber Good day Sir. It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by Miss Miray Altinok Nevzat whose father’s name is late Mr. Altinok Nevzat and that the father has an account no (17548912453) in your Bank.

Miss Miray in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $18,000,000.00 Million Dollars which her late Father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Miray that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my country bank account, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted,
Thanks.

My.love, please contact the bank today so that they can get back to you quick tomorrow morning once their office is open and get back to me, I hope to receive your urgent response after you contact the bank.

I wait your response from the bank.
Love and trust
Miray Altinok.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.