Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rabi.djeneba.ibrahim24@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rabi.djeneba.ibrahim24@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:10 pm

Dearest ,

Sir,

I write again to inform you that I sent you a mail before but I don't think you received it and that's why I am writing to you once again. Please kindly get back to me as soon as you can.

I sourced your email contact through the Internet while searching for a kindhearted person who can assist me, having been terribly exploited.

I am Miss Rabi Ibrahim, a 24 year old female daughter of Late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late father was a well known Ivory Coast militia leader .He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast(FRCI). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step-mother.

She took away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hid away my necessary documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's file which contained some important documents. I managed to escape to Turkey where I am presently staying in a Mission.

I am seeking for your kind assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 27.5 Million in a bank in Turkey in my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank about the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the transaction. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decided to seek your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I plan to relocate to your country and settle down after the transfer. As you indicate your interest to help me, I will give you all the necessary information about the deposit and the contact of the bank where the account is domiciled in my name as the next of kin.

It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be kept and probably invested on my behalf in any profitable business which you will determine as I have no ideas about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address for confidential purposes.

I will give you all the details in my next email after receiving your willingness to help me.

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration and swift response.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Rabi Ibrahim

Header:

Return-Path: <rabi.djeneba.ibrahim24@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021
Subject: Dearest .................sir,please help hapless girl.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rabi.couli.ibrahim@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:11 pm

Dearest

Sir,

I confirm receipt of your reply. And I must confess that I am overwhelmed with tears of joy to note your willingness to help me thereby overcoming my psychological trauma since I was literally forced to flee my country.

I am now fully convinced that the spirit that directed me to write to you was of God. Sir, God Almighty who remains on His throne will continue to shower His blessings upon you and protect you and your family in this era of Covid-19 pandemic which is ravaging the world.

Sir, as I explained to you in my previous email, I need your assistance to help me to receive the sum of US$ 27.5 Million only deposited on my behalf by my late father in a bank here in Turkey. And as advised by the bank Manager, I need to present a trustee who will act on my behalf to facilitate the transfer of the fund to his (Trustee) designated bank account in view of my refugee status, having regard to the extant laws of the country as applicable to inheritance matters. Hence my email to you.

Now that through the mercy of God and your kind consideration, you have agreed to help me, all I require from you now is to send your full name, and address. And on receipt of these information, I will forward the same to the bank Manager informing him that the referenced particulars are that of my trustee who shall henceforth act on my behalf per his specific advice in respect of the transfer of the funds.

Thereafter, I will give you further information concerning the deposit, the power of attorney which will accord you the beneficiary status of the funds as the trustee/assignor, the contact of the bank and the necessary procedures to be adopted to facilitate swift release/transfer of the funds to your designated bank account on my behalf. And after the transfer and confirmation of the funds to your account, you should take 40% of the fund while the remaining 60% shall be kept on my behalf as I will be leaving here immediately to meet you.

Once again I thank you so much sir, for your readiness to help a hapless girl in her moment of need. God in His infinite mercy, will continue to protect, guide, and bless you.

I await your sending of the above mentioned information as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Rabi Ibrahim
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ld49543943@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:58 pm

Hello dear.....................please help a hapless orphan.

Ibrahim Couli Ibrahim <ld49543943@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rabi.djeneba.ibrahim24@gmail.com

To:

Thu, 24 Jun at 13:28

Hello dear,

I write again to inform you that I sent you an email before but I don't think you received it and that's why I am writing to you once again.Please kindly get back to me as soon as you can.

I sourced your email contact through the Internet while searching for a kindhearted person who can assist me,having been terribly exploited.

I am Miss Rabi Ibrahim,a 25 year old female daughter of Late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late father was a well known Ivory Coast militia leader .He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast(FRCI). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step-mother.

She took away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. When I wanted to travel to Europe she hid away my necessary documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's file which contained some important documents. I managed to escape with it to Turkey where I am presently staying in a Mission.

I am seeking for your kind assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 27.5 Million in a bank in Turkey in my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank about the deposit but the branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out such transaction. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decided to seek your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I plan to relocate to your country and settle down after the transfer. As you indicate your interest to help me, I will give you all the necessary information about the deposit and the contact of the bank where the account is domiciled in my name as the next of kin.

It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be kept and probably invested on my behalf in any profitable business which you will determine as I have no ideas about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address for confidential purposes.

I will give you all the details in my next email after receiving your willingness to help me.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Rabi Ibrahim
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

dennis.chemah07@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:14 pm

Hello dear................please help a thoroughly abused orphan.

Rabi Ibrahim <dennis.chemah07@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rabi.djeneba.ibrahim24@gmail.com

To:

Mon, 11 Oct at 08:41

Hello dear,

I write again to inform you that I sent you an email before but I don't think you received it and that's why I am writing to you once again.Please kindly get back to me as soon as you can.

I sourced your email contact through the Internet while searching for a kindhearted person who can assist me,having been terribly abused and exploited.

I am Miss Rabi Ibrahim,a 25 year old female daughter of Late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late father was a well known Ivory Coast militia leader .He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast(FRCI). I am constrained to contact you because of the mistreatment which I am receiving from my step-mother.

She took away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. When I wanted to travel to Europe she hid away my necessary documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's file which contained some important documents. I managed to escape with it to Turkey where I am presently staying in a Mission.

I am seeking your kind assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 27.5 Million in a bank in Turkey in my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank about the deposit but the branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out such transaction. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Rabi Ibrahim
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.