Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

khansimohammad@aol.com - emaiprivate11@att.net

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

khansimohammad@aol.com - emaiprivate11@att.net

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 06, 2012 12:06 am

On DMF:

Can You Be Trusted???? Good Day, My name is Khansi Ammar 19 years female, an Ivorian national but living presently in hiding place now in a city here the capital city Abidjan . I know this letter may come to you as a surprise but i am writing you with utmost confidence and trust regarding the sum of (US $ 6.5 Million) Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars inherited from my late father, a cocoa merchant and a contractor in the ousted President Laurent Gbagbo\'s government of the Ivory Coast, who was killed with my mother and two other brothers. I wish to invest in your country if i can have your assured support and willingness to help me sincerely since you are living in a more peaceful country. I will be giving you twenty percentage of the total money in appreciation for your assistance. Kindly get back to me if my proposal interests you. My appreciation goes to you as you indicate your willingness to help me so i can give you a detailed explanation about the proposal. Thanks in anticipation and looking forward to your sincere response. Write me here for more details (khansimohammad@aol.com ) This is project is 100% risk free. Yours beloved, Ms. Khansi Ammar

Profile elements:

humbleness
- 18 y/o female
- Paris, Germany
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

Sex female
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1993 - October - 10
Height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Moslem
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a all
Looking for an age range 40 - 75
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
i am cool and i love to be contacted by honest people

Other contact on site:

Hello Dearest One,

Thanks for reading my mail message, i am very happy to find someone like you, and i will be very glad if you will try your best and assist me. I am ready to have you as my mother, but there is no way i can leave my late father money behind. It is the only thing left for me, so i am begging you to do your best and assist me out because the transaction is 100% risk free.

I will provide you all the vital documents and information regarding the transaction if you accepted to assist me with your clean mind.

Contact me with this email address for more details about me and the bank and the money

emaiprivat e11@att.net

Thank s

Khansi Ammar

Email:

Dearest Beloved One,

Please read with with carefulness so that you will truly understand why i needed your urgent and genuine assistance.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail messages , which is a reply to my earlier proposal, the content is well understood . Once again, l know we are not meeting nor knowing each other by mistake but if l should say it is the hand work of God. how is your family, health and business i hope every is fine,l thank God for that.

However, l appreciate your acceptance, concern towards helping and assist me in this urgent transaction standing as our Late Father foreign partner or a family friend before the Finance Company for better future and career for me and my little brother tomorrow. l will like you to assure and guarantee me that the fund will be secured safely in your account, that you will not seat, cheat or betray me in this transaction. of course, what l want from you is sincerity, honesty, trust and confident, as you know that the money is the only thing left for me now.

I will like to use this opportunity to give you more details about my needing your assistance, I decided to trust you out of my personal conviction believing that it is God that chooses you for me. I want to leave this country to yours,because things are very rough with me here and because my late father deposited the said money in a deposit account I don`t have access to it until it is transferred out to a foreign account .And that is only one thing i will like you to have in your mind in helping me.

Considering the present political situation here in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire and Africa in general I cannot wait any longer, just some few months ago a war broke out here with the rebels fighting the incumbent government and a lot of people lost their lives. I do not want to stay here and loose my live too, hence my decision to contact you for an assistance.

I will also give to you the Finance Company contact information and contact person, also the documents giving to my late father by the Finance Company on the day he made the deposit so that you can open up communication with them and ascertain how best method to transfer the money. I have been to the Finance Company myself and they repeatedly told me that they could only honor the agreement they had with my late father, which was stated above.

Finally I am entrusting my live and future into your hands believing that you will not disappoint me at last, I would need your private telephone and mailing address for easy and smooth communication.

I hope to hear from you soon.

May God bless and be with you and your family. I am attaching my picture here also with the document given to my late father when the money was deposited. So please kindly reply with your photos and also your telephone number to enable me submit it to the bank tomorrow.

Ms. Khansi Ammar

Header:

Received: from [178.162.233.117]
Subject: Dearest Beloved One

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 178.162.233.117
Originating ISP: Virtual Servers
Country of Origin: Germany
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

khansimohammad@aol.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:35 am

Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 06:47:05 -0800
Subject: VERY URGENT AND IMPORTANT
X-Mailer: INBOX.COM
X-Originating-IP: 41.189.54.164 Cote D'Ivoire

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

to undisclosed recipients

Dearest Beloved One,

Please read with with carefulness so that you will truly understand why i needed your urgent and genuine assistance.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail messages , which is a reply to my earlier proposal, the content is well understood .

Once again, l know we are not meeting nor knowing each other by mistake but if l should say it is the hand work of God. how is your family, health and business i hope every is fine,l thank God for that.

However, l appreciate your acceptance, concern towards helping and assist me in this urgent transaction standing as our Late Father foreign partner or a family friend before the Finance Company for better future and career for me and my little brother tomorrow. l will like you to assure and guarantee me that the fund will be secured safely in your account, that you will not seat, cheat or betray me in this transaction. of course, what l want from you is sincerity, honesty, trust and confident, as you know that the money is the only thing left for me now.

I will like to use this opportunity to give you more details about my needing your assistance, I decided to trust you out of my personal conviction believing that it is God that chooses you for me. I want to leave this country to yours,because things are very rough with me here and because my late father deposited the said money in a deposit account I don`t have access to it until it is transferred out to a foreign account .And that is only one thing i will like you to have in your mind in helping me.

Considering the present political situation here in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire and Africa in general I cannot wait any longer, just some few months ago a war broke out here with the rebels fighting the incumbent government and a lot of people lost their lives. I do not want to stay here and loose my live too, hence my decision to
contact you for an assistance.

I will also give to you the Finance Company contact information and contact person, also the documents giving to my late father by the Finance Company on the day he made the deposit so that you can open up communication with them and ascertain how best method to transfer the money. I have been to the Finance Company myself and they repeatedly told me that they could only honor the agreement they had with my late father, which was stated above.

Finally I am entrusting my live and future into your hands believing that you will not disappoint me at last, I would need your private telephone and mailing address for easy and smooth communication.

I hope to hear from you soon.May God bless and be with you and your family. I am attaching my picture here also with the document given to my late father when
the money was deposited. So please kindly reply with your photos and also your telephone number to enable me submit it to the bank tomorrow.

Ms. Khansi Ammar
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: khansimohammad@aol.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 am

VERY URGENT AND IMPORTANT (SIR I DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO LIE TO YOU)
khansiammar@inbox.com

Dearest Beloved One,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail messages , which is a reply to my earlier proposal, the content is well understood .

Once again, l know we are not meeting nor knowing each other by mistake but if l should say it is the hand work of God. how is your family, health and business i hope every is fine,l thank God for that.

Considering the present political situation here in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire and Africa in general I cannot wait any longer, just some few months ago a war broke out here with the rebels fighting the incumbent government and a lot of people lost their lives. I do not want to stay here and loose my live too, hence my decision to

I hope to hear from you soon.May God bless and be with you and your family. I am attaching my picture here also with the document given to my late father when
the money was deposited. So please kindly reply with your photos and also your telephone number to enable me submit it to the bank tomorrow.

Ms. Khansi Ammar
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:32 am

khansiammar@inbox.com

Dearest Beloved HH,

I really just to find out from you if my last mail message was received regarding my late father money which i wanted you to assist me get transferred to your home country to enable me come over for investment.

I am ready to give you all the proves that you needed from me because i dont have any reason to lie to someone that wanted to assist me out.

I am looking forward to hear from you soonest then i will send you my pictures and some documents concerning this transaction and my identity card.

Thanks

Ms. Khansi
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:48 pm

khansiammar@inbox.com

Hello Dearest Beloved HH,

I am still waiting to hear from you to enable me give you all the proves that you needed from me. I am real and needed only genuine assistance from you, so please kindly reply my last mail message with your full profile contact information to enable me prove to you with all the documents that covers this transaction to you.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks

Ms. Khansi
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:51 pm

khansiammar@inbox.com

Dearest Beloved HH,

I am very happy to hear from you after three days now. I have attached my identity card as you requested as i am currently staying at the asylum camp here in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire because of my safety and also i am attaching the death certificate of my late father as you can contact the hospital in question and ask more about me and my late father.

Finally i am attaching the deposit certificate that the bank issued by late father when the money was deposited, you can see that at my age all i needed from you is genuine assistance and i know that you will not betray me in the end.

Meanwhile i have talked to my bank today and already introduced you to them as my family friend, so i wanted you to send some information about yourself. Like your full names and address including occupation and direct telephone number.

I will be glad to hear from you soonest.

Thanks

Ms. Khansi Ammar
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 am

khansiammar@inbox.com

Dearest Beloved One,

Ms. Khansi Ammar

as Don Quijote said..... váyase usted a la mierda!!!! :lmao:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:56 am

khansiammar@inbox.com

Dearest Beloved One ,

I wish to announce to you that your mail has been received and the content are well noted. We are happy reading your mail because you sounds like someone that is very ready and capable to handling this transaction and that is why we will give you all the full details that you really wanted to know about us and the fund .

Firstly let me bring to your notice that I am 19 years old and my little brother is 15 years old. After the death of our parents those killers still wanted to kill me and my brother so that they will inherit our late father properties and that is why we have to run away from our country through the high sea with the help of some fishermen to this part of the country where our late father deposited this money in question now.

We choose to come to this country because that is the place our late father remitted his money and we are planning that as soon as we have this money transfer to you, then we will try and go to another country outside Africa to stay and never to come back to Africa again.

My late father never indicated any name and that makes it easier for us now rather he indicated foreign partner that he may provide or me as the next of kin , So you don’t have anything to worry about because this transaction is 100% risk free and we don’t have any bad intention contacting you rather all we needed is genuine assistance from your side.

Please , Kindly use the letter of claim as stated below and contact the bank immediately for the transfer procedures as they will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible because I have already contacted them this morning informing them that our family friend been you will be contacting them regarding this issue as soon as possible….

Please kindly complete this form and send it to the bank immediately.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Letter of claim

Attention To General Director Dr. Kwesi Ahmed Koffi
Direct Email Address (director@bankofafric-ci.net)
or Private email address ( (kwesikoffi@accountant.com)
Telephone Number +225-5597-9688

The International Remittance Director or the Operational Manager.

Dear Sir,

My name is Mr ..................... from ..................I am a partner to your late customer Alhaji Ammar Mohammad who has a company’s account with your bank. I am so sorry for not have contacted your bank for claim. It was due to the fact that I had personal problem that was beyond my control, finally I was able to put things back in place.

Now that every thing are in place I and my late partners remaining family Ms. Aisha and Zaki Ammar Mohammad have decided to have the money transferred into my account for investment in ............. I shall be sending you the Certificate of Deposit of account that is under my care for long now as a prove to my claims,

I sending the account information of my late business partner to you as stated below..
Account Name.. MR. AMMAR MOHAMMAD
Account Number BD-CI 0 1 7 1 0 1 0 0 1 8 3 4 0
Account Code.. 4 2 X X W Q 1
Deposit Code....0 0 4 5 1
Date of Deposit...06-03-2006.

I know its not normal to send through email to avoid other people seeing the account information for security reason, but I have to because I can not visit your honorable office due to my tight engagement I would want this money to be transferred as urgent as possible.

So kindly tell me what is required of me and update me when your esteem bank can have the money moved into my account as I will provide the receiving bank details for the transfer to you.

Please take this message with utmost care.

Thanks for your concern

……………………………..

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I have already send you the deposit certificate that was issued to my late father when the money was deposited as a prove .

Please send that letter to the above email address because i have already done the introduction today. Attached are my current pictures i took today.With The deposit certificate that was issued to my late father when the money was deposited. there is not anything attached on the message :shock:
Thanks

Yours Faithfully

Ms. Khansi Ammar Mohammad
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 am

khansiammar@inbox.com

Dearest Beloved One ,

I wish to announce to you that your mail has been received and the content are well noted. We are happy reading your mail because you sounds like someone that is very ready and capable to handling this transaction and that is why we will give you all the full details that you really wanted to know about us and the fund .

Firstly let me bring to your notice that I am 19 years old and my little brother is 15 years old. After the death of our parents those killers still wanted to kill me and my brother so that they will inherit our late father properties and that is why we have to run away from our country through the high sea with the help of some fishermen to this part of the country where our late father deposited this money in question now.

We choose to come to this country because that is the place our late father remitted his money and we are planning that as soon as we have this money transfer to you, then we will try and go to another country outside Africa to stay and never to come back to Africa again.

My late father never indicated any name and that makes it easier for us now rather he indicated foreign partner that he may provide or me as the next of kin , So you don’t have anything to worry about because this transaction is 100% risk free and we don’t have any bad intention contacting you rather all we needed is genuine assistance from your side.

Please , Kindly use the letter of claim as stated below and contact the bank immediately for the transfer procedures as they will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible because I have already contacted them this morning informing them that our family friend been you will be contacting them regarding this issue as soon as possible….

Letter of claim

Dear Sir,

My name is Mr ..................... from ..................I am a partner to your late customer Alhaji Ammar Mohammad who has a company’s account with your bank. I am so sorry for not have contacted your bank for claim. It was due to the fact that I had personal problem that was beyond my control, finally I was able to put things back in place.

Now that every thing are in place I and my late partners remaining family Ms. Aisha and Zaki Ammar Mohammad have decided to have the money transferred into my account for investment in ............. I shall be sending you the Certificate of Deposit of account that is under my care for long now as a prove to my claims,

I sending the account information of my late business partner to you as stated below..

I know its not normal to send through email to avoid other people seeing the account information for security reason, but I have to because I can not visit your honorable office due to my tight engagement I would want this money to be transferred as urgent as possible.

So kindly tell me what is required of me and update me when your esteem bank can have the money moved into my account as I will provide the receiving bank details for the transfer to you.

Thanks for your concern

……………………………..

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I have already send you the deposit certificate that was issued to my late father when the money was deposited as a prove .

Please send that letter to the above email address because i have already done the introduction today. Attached are my current pictures i took today.With The deposit certificate that was issued to my late father when the money was deposited.
Thanks

Yours Faithfully

my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:25 am

khansiammar@inbox.com

Dearest Beloved One ,

Letter of claim

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your concern

……………………………..

Please send that letter to the above email address because i have already done the introduction today. Attached are my current pictures i took today.With The deposit certificate that was issued to my late father when the money was deposited.
Thanks

Yours Faithfully

my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.