Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Maya Assad - mayassad0@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Maya Assad - mayassad0@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:36 am

Posted on behalf of the victim - emails received:

On 21/05/2020 20:20:39, Mrs. Maya Assad <mayassad0@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I am contacting you to assist me to invest in your country.
Please write me for more details.
Best regards,
Maya Assad.
From the Syria Republic.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Maya Assad - mayassad0@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:38 am

On 22/05/2020 17:19:13, Maya Assad <mayassad0@gmail.com> wrote:

My Dear ,

Thanks for your response to my proposal. I am Dr. Mrs.Maya Assad, a medical practitioner from Damascus, Syria. I am in an urgent need of an individual abroad who is willing to help me invest in your country, the amount involve is US$7,000,000.00; Any investment you think that is profitable in your country will be considered and also writing to seek your assistance to help me and my two young kids achieve our aim of relocating out of Syria to your country because we are presently in a refugee camp with two kids.

We are very responsible people who have the aim to invest in your country as we have the financial strength to do so. But my major concern is that we do not want to be faced with the treatment of being treated as refugees or second class citizens which so many Syrian business people who traveled out without making right contacts or proper arrangements are faced with, .

Due to this fact, I sincerely seek your assistance and partnership as our foreign partner who will direct and manage the affairs of our investments which we will partner with you in your home country. Even we are ready to part 30% of all the proceeds of investment to you so that you feel comfortable securing our interest.

Just a quick note, for now, I will tell you more about the investment in my next email.

I look forward to hearing from you as I will also need your assistance in helping us purchase a living house and as well get a good school where my children will continue with their educational careers.

Best Regards.
Mrs. Maya Assad
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:41 am

On 09/06/2020 15:38:36, Maya Assad <mayassad0@gmail.com> wrote:

My Dear ,

Thank you very much for your reply, I will be glad to invest in real estate business in your country which I know will be profitable or If you have any other suggestion on any other profitable investment then feel free to tell me. The amount involved is US$7,000,000.00. I am ready to partner with you in any profitable business of your choice, in fact I really want to establish a relationship like friendship and business partner that will lead to good in future, I will be happy if you can tell me a little about yourself and your family.

I am a Gynecologist & obstetrician, I works with Damascus Hospital before the Syria crisis started, currently I and my kids are in Bab Al Salaam refugee camp between Syria and Turkey, we heard rumor that there will be another Chemical air strike attack by next month that is why i am in an urgent need to move the funds to your account so that you will help us facilitate our movement out of Syria to your country.

And in order for you to know me, I attached a copy of my picture, my two kids pictures and my International passport for your perusal. I want you to tell me little about yourself, your occupation,position, marital status and your ID. Like I informed you in my last mail, we are reliable and we have enough financial strength to invest in your country, of course we will also need your assistance in helping us buy a living house and make good arrangements for school where my daughters will complete their educational career, any area you know is good for us will be great.

Please let us trust ourselves and be good to each other, I can assure you if you are good to us, you will benefit greatly including financially and I myself will personally show you appreciation because once we have known each other and have understanding then we go ahead with remitting our funds to you ahead of our arrival so that we can be rest assured that we will never suffer or lack when we have leave Syria.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regard
Dr. Maya

Stolen pictures used (children pictures not posted):

Fake document used in fraud:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:44 am

On 10/06/2020 11:27:02, Maya Assad <mayassad0@gmail.com> wrote:

My Dear xxx,

I am so happy to receive your good response with a good introduction of your very self and you really have a wonderful family. I appreciate your willingness to help me invest in your country. My children are happy after reading your message. I want you to understand that this is real and 100% risk free. Attached is the deposit certificate of the funds for your record purposes.

I have accepted you and I am willing to work with you as a partner and investment manager to invest in your home town, you are the only hope I have now and I believe that you will not let me down in future. This fund belongs to my late husband. He was a crude oil businessman which he deposited $7Million(Seven Million United States Dollars) with the Commercial bank of Syria before he died, he was killed in a bomb blast.

As I told you in my previous email we are presently in a refugee camp and we do not have access to do anything except using the computer room if the security allows us. we are suffering here, all I need for you to help us, receive our fund and help us relocate to your country so we can start all over again to be able to put my children back to school, All my plans is as soon as the funds are transferred to you, you will facilitate my move into Turkey through the border between Turkey and Syria because currently, we are at the Bab Al Salaam refugee camp between Syria and turkey. I have made an arrangement with some top Military personnel who will help me and my children move us into Turkey where we can process our traveling documents.

I have forwarded your information to the bank(Commercial Bank of Syria) letting them know that you are my family fund and investment manager, I made them understand that you have every right to receive the funds on my behalf for our future investment.

More so, due to the urgency required to move the funds out of the country for investment, the Commercial Bank of Syria said they will respond back to me tomorrow and update me with the procedure through which they will transfer the US$7Million to you successfully, note that Syria banks are not allowed to transfer funds outside the country due to the Crisis going on, so i am hoping for goods news from the bank on the procedure through which the funds will be release to you.

I will wait to hear from you as soon as you receive this message and I will also update you tomorrow as soon as I receive a response from the bank.

Respond to me if you receive this message

Best Regards,
Your Sister Maya

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:46 am

On 11/06/2020 12:09:26, Maya Assad <mayassad0@gmail.com> wrote:

My Dear xxx,

Thanks so much for your willingness to proceed with me on this project. I have good news for you, I received a message from the Bank(Commercial Bank of Syria) that their intermediary bank Halifax Bank Group UK will contact you for the transfer of the $7Million to you as my investment manager.

As I have said in my previous email, I am presently in a refugee camp with daughter which I don't any with me in the camp, all my plans is that as soon as the funds are transferred to you, you will facilitate my move financially out of the country into Turkey as I have made an arrangement with some Military personnel that will assist us move into Turkey so we can be able process our traveling documents to your country, but we must pay them $10,500, so as soon as you receive the fund, then you assist facilitate our move out of the country.

I want to guarantee you once more that this will be executed legally and you must also agree not to disclose or pass any information related to this project to any body to avoid envy and eyebrow, you know very much that this involves a lot of money and as such there must be TRUST among ourselves as TRUST IS THE BEDROCK OF A GOOD RELATIONSHIP.

I will want you to assure me that you will handle this transaction with all the seriousness, maturity and confidentiality that this transaction deserves. The key to the success of this transaction is "UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY AND MATURITY" this is all I require from you.

Please update me as soon as they contact you. I will also wait for your response as soon as you receive this message.

Best Regards,
Yours sister Maya
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:47 am

On 12/06/2020 15:37:18, Maya Assad <mayassad0@gmail.com> wrote:

My Dear xxx,

Thank you so much for your wonderful answers and willingness to help me and my daughters, I know it will not be long and the fund will hit your account, then I can proceed to move my children out of this war zone. Thank you once again and may Allah continue to bless you and your family Inshallah.
Best regards
Your Sister Maya

On 17/06/2020 17:54:26, Maya Assad <mayassad0@gmail.com> wrote:

My dear good Friend,

Thank you so much for your good care for me and my children and may Allah continue to bless you and your family. I am so happy everything is going and let me know as soon as the bank transfers the funds to you.
Thank you once again and I will wait for the good news.

Best Regards
Your Sister Maya
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:48 am

On 21/06/2020 01:36:10, Maya Assad <mayassad0@gmail.com> wrote:

My Dear Friend xxx,

How are you and your family, I am so overwhelmed by happiness, seeing that everything is working out well and it won't be long for us to leave this country. My kids are happy and send their regards to you. I collect the account details from the Military personnel that will help move us into Turkey. You will transfer $10,500 to them and you can move all the rest of the money to your account in your country,

Bellow is the account details

Bank name: Ziraat Bank
Account name: Edina Laurent R.
Account number: 248290697529xxxx
Swift code: TCZBTR2A
Bank address : 2482 Koyici - Halkalı Istanbul branch.

I will wait for your update, and thank you so much for everything you have done for me and my children, Allah will reward you for good.

Best Regards
Your Sister Maya
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:51 am

On 22/06/2020 13:54:57, Maya Assad <mayassad0@gmail.com> wrote:

My Dear xxx,

I am so happy everything is over now, Thank you so much for saving our lives, my kids are very happy and ready to meet uncle xxx. I will let you know as soon as the Military personnel receive the fund and we have already prepared our things, and I have told them the money will be their account within 3 days.

Take good care of yourself my Brother.

Best regards
Your Sister Maya
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

halifaxgroupuk@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:56 am

Date: 23/06/2020 14:05:06
Subject: URGENT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Attn: Mr. xxx, ,

Sequel to your transaction, We want to inform you of the present predicament surrounding your account, We have effected these transactions of $1000 to xxx (victim's bank), $10500 to Ziraat Bank and xxx account (victim's account) before the National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO) imposed a stop order on your transaction from crediting to the accounts.

Furthermore, The reason for the stop is because the fund comes from Syria needs to be cleared from Terrorism, to proceed in crediting your account, you have to acquire the ANTI-TERRORIST CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE that will clear your fund from terrorism and all future transactions in General and this will cost the sum of £1,550 pounds .

We cannot be able to deduct the bond fee from your original principal amount because the counter-terrorism division here in UK keep your account on hold until the said certificate is been acquired for any further transaction.

Our Financial attorney (Barr. Miller David Monese(Esq)) has been soliciting on your behalf to make sure you are protecting you from the government of confiscating your funds. Please contact your attorney with below info to know how you can make the payment as soon as possible so your fund will be released.

Name: Barr. Miller David Monese(Esq)
Tel: +447857619816
Email: davdmuir@consultant.com
davidmmonese@gmail.com

Kindly comply by paying the certificate fee to enable us to complete the transaction and anable your fund to be transferred/ redirected to your account within 6hrs after payment.

Halifax Bank Group UK, we have maintained these lofty principles as part of measure to protect the interest of our potential customers and stakeholders.

Thank you for banking with us.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Jeffrey Buhr
Chief Credit Officer.
Halifax Bank Group UK
Tel: +441183287061

--
*Online real-time banking *ATM *Internet Banking *Telephone Banking
*Pay/Wire Direct *Ware Housing Finance *E-salary Administration
*V-Pay *Inward and Outward Funds Transfers *Finance of Export/Import Business
*SME/Agric Financing *Sale of Travelers Cheques/Bureau De Change
*Prompt settlement of foreign exchange transactions
*Halifax Bank Group UK Plus Auto Loans *Halifax Bank Group UK Plus Personal loan
*Halifax Bank Group UK Plus share loan *Halifax Bank Group UK Plus Salary Advance.
==================================================================
*This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use
of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is
confidential,privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination
of this communication or in part is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify the Halifax Bank Group UK by
return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original communication. Thank
you for your cooperation.*** ? 2020.

Note: The real Halifax bank has no connection with the fraudster pretending to be them. No real bank will ever use free email addresses for contacting their clients.

+447857619816
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

+441183287061
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: David Monese - davidmmonese@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:26 am

Date: 15/06/2020 13:30:39
Subject: POWER OF ATTORNEY

Dear Mr.xxx,

I was contacted by Halifax bank group UK to solicit on your behalf in drafting a Power of Attorney(POA) for you and Dr. Maya Assad. Attached is the draft Power of Attorney which you have to sign and send a copy to Dr. Maya to sign and return back to me for Notarization at the HM Court Service London UK.

This Power of Attorney when notarized will empower the Halifax bank group UK to legally transfer the funds to you without any hitch.

Respond back to me if you receive this attached POA.

Yours in Service
Barr. Miller David Monese(Esq)
davdmuir@consultant.com
davidmmonese@gmail.com
Tel: +447857619816

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.