Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Stella Diarra - stella_wil@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Stella Diarra - stella_wil@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:30 pm

DateMeFree - message received:

Hello! I'm pleased to connect with you as part of my network. I'm Miss Stella Diarra, I plan to visit your nation soon for my studies. Let us keep in touch Via E-mail direct as I am not always online because of my present state.

Kindly contact me direct Via: { stella_wil@hotmail. com } Because i have an important issues to share with both my photos.

Looking forward to hear from you via email..:

stella_wil@hotm ail.com

Fake profile used:

Stella4u
- 25 y/o female
- New York, USA
- English, English, English
- Artist
- Have no children
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 18 - 75
I am a very honest,caring, loyal and loving person. My match would also need to meet my morals. I am single never marry before and have no child. I want to settle down with a responsible and faithful Man.
My match would also need to meet my morals. I am single never marry before and have no child. I want to settle down with a responsible and faithful Man.

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Stella Diarra - stella_wil@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:31 pm

On free-datehookup with the same stolen picture as:

Queenslove
Age24
Looking for Man

I am a very honest,caring, loyal and loving person. My match would also need to meet my morals. I am single never marry before and have no child. I want to settle down with a responsible and faithful Man.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.