Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dana Bramane

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dana Bramane

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:25 pm

Return-Path: <mohamedhere8@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 06:47:58 +0100
Subject: Hello
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Nice to meet you,
My name is Kylee
Please, I want to talk to you(
kyleejack1@gmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

kyleejack1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:00 pm

My Good Friend,
How are you today? I would like to be open, i am a woman that have diagrammatic life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, expression of the
heart.

This is the most important thing in life, for my understanding the most beautiful thing created by the most high God, is never seen, only felt in the heart. I have been hardworking all my life now, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family,maybe relocate and start investing in other things.

Anyway, i would like to tell you little about me, My name is Kylee Jack,37 years, Am from (hobart)Australia but was born in(Washington DC) United State of America, lost my only daughter at child birth. I have a special sport I crave for, and it is Golf. I cannot do without this sport, I will take up competitions later on after
I end my career as a banker.

Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in (Jakarta) Indonesia (Bank Negara Indonesia)bni. I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is okay, since he accused me of been so busy with my banking work and its accounting/auditing,
that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand me,that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we have enough time for each other but he was impatient.

But is over between us,I am happy alone because I have everything i need by the grace of God and my hard working. This is why I think of relocating to your country if possible to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage ... Enough of
myself. I would like you tell me more about yourself? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now.

I love to hear from you soon, Take very good care of your self,
waiting for your reply.

Yours friend

Header:
Return-Path: <kyleejack1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019
Subject: I AM HAPPY TO WRITE TO YOU ONCE AGAIN

Stolen images of Dana Bramane: Latvian opera singer.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kyleejack1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:31 pm

Hi! My Good Friend,
I am very happy to receive your message, How are you today? I have a strong feeling after reading your message, I have a feeling that your are an honest person and because of that honesty I choose to have this confidential with you.

Dear i want to invest in your country but i don't know much about your country, I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits / life opportunity for you and i. Like i told you earlier, I am the Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit and the chief Auditor to my bank here in (Jakarta) Indonesia ( Bank Negara Indonesia)I have an Opportunity to the Sum of Nine Million,Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$ 9.3 Million ) to transfer into your bank account in your country, I will provide the full details of this business transaction with full trust and confident.I personally contacted you and you alone, Because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you, That is why i took some days to know little about you, Now we must solidify our relationship with trust and honest, i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you be truthful to me do not betray me because my heart told me that you are the right
person to handle this transaction for you and i to own a big company.

The fund will be shared at the rate of 50% for me, 45% for you and 5% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax about this transaction, We will use the fund to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage together if possible, Please
this is an honest request for you and me. please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone so please keep this information i gave you secret.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and for further application for this transfer if you are interested for us to be come business partner on this transfer also own a company together in your country where the total money will be invest.Now to avoid mistake send me the following information without wasting
much time.
1. Full Name:...............

2. Address: ....................

3. Identification copy:........
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kyleejack1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:42 pm

My Good Friend,

How are you doing together with your family? I hope all is well. Thanks for your understanding, i am very much happy to read your mail again. Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction. What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account. Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction,because i don’t want any staff of the bank
to know that i am responsible for this transaction. This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future, family and it was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding.

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer.Note, if you send this letter bellow to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do.

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio. Immediately you apply, update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

This is to avoid mistake from your part. See the official letter below,complete it with your name and details required and send it to the bank through the bank email address as follows.

============================== ====================
COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MESSAGE TO BANK E-MAIL

TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR BANK NEGARA INDONESIA

BNI Building

Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 1 Street 2955 Indonesia Jakarta 10220

Bank Email: [ bni-bank@asia.com ]

Tel: +62 21-251-1949
Fax: +62 21-251-1217

Province: Daerah Tingkat II – level 2 regions
Director of Negara Bank Indonesia Mr. Achmad Baiquni

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ................. from ...............,the business partner to Late Dr.Mahmud Sulayman al-Maghribi, who was assassinated on 17 July 2009 when Gun men shot him while still inside the Damascus, Syria.After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Nine Million, Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollar.(US$ 9.3 Million) deposited in your Bank Negara Indonesia Branch when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your Bank Negara Indonesia Branch release and transfer his balance account of (US$ 9.3 Million) into my nominated bank account. Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above
mentioned sum. So i expect that your Bank Negara Indonesia Branch management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging
other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely,
Contact telephone number: ..
Contact e-mail address:..
Contact Address: ...

Tel: +62212511949
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location Jakarta

Fax: +62212511217
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bni-bank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:36 pm

BANK NEGARA INDONESIA

Finance & Asset Management

Our Ref:Rgtt/48/Cbb/05/Vol/01 Fecha: 21 de November 2019

BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (BNI)

PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or Bank Negara Indonesia

Official E-mail: ( Tbni-bank@asia.com )

• General information (calling from indonesia): +62 21 251 1900
• General information (calling from abroad) : +62(0) 93.586.69
• Bank Negara Indonesia international clients : +62(0) 93.366.51.00

RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM PAYMENT APPROVAL

ATTENTION !

Payment of late Dr. Mahmud Sulayman al-Maghribi, fund in Bank Negara Indonesia ( BNI ) Pin
number: DBS-ES71 0019 5260 4742 1000 2324.

Be informed that the management of this Bank Negara Indonesia, in receipt of your official message, Regarding to the claim balance account of our deceased customer Dr. Mahmud Sulayman al-Maghribi, with account balance of sum amount USD$9.300,000:00 Dollars.

According to our Bank Negara Indonesia rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us carry out our official Bank Negara Indonesia duties necessary for your claim.

Note: That you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly. You are therefore advised to view the two forms attached, fill in the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

Herein, you are given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank. Appreciating the confidence you deposit on Bank Negara Indonesia (Indonesia Branch).

If you have any question, please contact us through our Official E-mail:(Tbni-bank@asia.com) or General information (calling from abroad) : +62(0) 93.586.69,Bank Negara Indonesia international clients : +62(0) 93.366.51.00 for more directives /clarifications.

Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Achmad BaIquni

Header:
Return-Path: <bni-bank@asia.com>
Received: from [41.83.2.133] ([41.83.2.133]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan [10.76.45.13]) (via HTTP);
Thu, 21 Nov 2019
Subject: FROM BANK NEGARA

Orig IP: 41.83.2.133 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

Phones:
+62212511900

+629358669
City or exchange location Irian et Maluku Islands

+62933665100
City or exchange location Irian et Maluku Islands
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kyleejack1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:56 pm

Greetings to you my dear how are you doing today i hope you are fine well i want know if you have contacted bank and what was there response to you? please do let me know as soon as you hear from them okay have a wonderful day hug
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kyleejack1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:41 pm

i am very very happy to hear that, please send me the massage you received immediately so that i will direct you what to do hug
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kyleejack1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:52 pm

I am so happy to have you beside me , i pray to God to give me a good person with good heart and that is exactly what god giving me in you , so i can said i am proud of you now , listen very well my lovely one , this official next of kin form is your whole information which you will fill without any mistake , please you don't need to change your name or whatever , print the form out and fill it correctly and send it back to the bank ok

I am very much happy to see the message you received from bank , and i thank god because he always proving himself anytime i call him,listen very carefully, this is the whole answer to the official claim form bellow , please use this information with carefulness , you have to print it out and fill it accurate and send it to the bank ok

DECEASED INFORMATION.

1: Deceased full name: Dr. Mahmud Sulayman Al-Maghribi

2: Deceased occupation when he was alive; Business Tycoon & was a Former
Prime Minister of Libya from 8 September 1969 to 16 January 1970 and He
co-founded 'the Children of Palestine' in Syria in 1950.

3: Where did he reside / address: Tripoli El Fornaj P.O. Box 5178
LY-Tripoli, Libya

4: Deceased Country of Origin: Libya

5: Deceased place / Date of Birth: Damascus, Syria, 29 November 1935.

6: Name(s) of the deceased wife or wives: He has one wife, Mrs Aisha
Al-Maghribi

7: Name(s) of the deceased child or children: NON

8: Your relationship with the deceased: He is my Business Partner

9: Deceased Account type with this bank: Company Acceptance

10: Deceased Account number: DBS-ES71 0019 5260 4742 1000 2324.

11: Account Title of the deceased: Dr. Mahmud Sulayman Al-Maghribi

12: Date account was opened: 16th August,2006

13: Year the fund was deposited: 16th August,2006
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bni-bank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:20 pm

we are here to let you know that we have received the first information consigning our late customer and find it accurate, and we also understand that you did not see the other form clearly due to virus as you said now what you have to do s to send to us those items bellow

YOUR NAME IN BLOCK
YOUR ACTIVITY OCCUPATION

YOUR NATIONALITY
YOUR DATE OF BIRTH YEAR AND MARITAL STATUS SEX

YOUR HOME SECRET ADDRESS CITY, STATE
YOUR CURRENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS

YOUR ACCOUNT CURRENT OR SAVINGS
BANK NAME AND ADDRESS
ACCOUNT NUMBER
BANK SWIFT CODE
SIGNATURE

Those your information is needed immediately in our bank so that we will start processing your found thanks for you understanding .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kyleejack1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:28 pm

How are you my dearest one ? i have been expecting to read from you since yesterday but couldn't see your message , how did you gone with the bank ? please do reply my message so that i will know the next step ok , i wait for your response hug
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.