Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

missjessicaidrissa@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rbsserviscotland@aim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:19 am

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Transfer officer; .Richard Molar,
Tele; +-44-7031842935
OR; +-44-7031838934
Fax; 44-70-3192-6689
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND .
EMAIL rbsserviscotland@aim.com]

EMAIL [
royalbankplc_trans.dpt@accountant.com]

DR APPOLOUS ACCOUNT NUMBER [A/C_RBS 026004093]

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

Sir,

The Royal Bank of Scotland through the office of the Transfer Manager/Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer say welcome and wish to formally write to you in respect of your information,we have received from Miss JENNY the Next of Kin to our customer Dr. david .josph and his substantial Money Deposit in RBS.

Actually,we have earlier been formally informed about you by Miss jenny,that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative to claim her late father's deposit with our bank.With reference to the letter she wrote to this bank,in which she officially informed this bank of her interest to transfer this fund.Late Dr Dr. david .josph is our late customer with a substantial Deposit of(US$18,500,000.000 Only) in Royal Bank of Scotland.

Hence you have been formally appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin/Beneficiary. RBS is here to serve you.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund,you have to provide the followings:

1. A power of attorney (Certified) and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf.
Note (i): This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (as the money originated from Africa and the Next of Kin/Beneficiary is currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Dr Dr. david .josph (Our deceased customer) confirming the death.

3. A copy of Certificate of Deposit of the account issued to Late Dr Dr. david .josph by Royal Bank of Scotland plc. (RBS).

Note (ii) that the above are compulsory,and are needed to protect,our interest,your interest and that of the next of kin,concerning the claim.These shall also help RBS to diligently serve you to ensure a smooth,quick and successful transfer of this fund possibly within 48 hours of acknowledgement of reception of these documents.

4. Also you have to provide your account information which will facilitate transfer of this fund into your Account in your given Bank as soon as these documents are provided.

Royal Bank of Scotland stand on the policy of best service to satisfy to the best interest of our customers.

Should you have any question(s),please contact Sir Philip Hampton on telephone number +44_7031842935 for more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Richard Molar, Transfer officer,
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

=======END OF MESSAGE======

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message and do not replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses,it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard,and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group logo
Welcome To The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:32 pm

hi can i know you this my email missjessicaidrissa@gmail.com

Hello, I appreciate your response to my message and I hope to build a trusted friendship with you. My name is RITA, I am from United States but I am living in Ukraine where I was hired as a purchase manager in a Ukrainian ceramics firm. I contacted you because I need a partner who can assist me to execute a business transaction and I hope you will be interested after reading my proposal.

Like i said above, I am a purchase manager in a Ukrainian ceramics firm and my service is to purchase needed products for my company especially gold dust which is used for the production of deluxe tiles, plates, cups and so on. Initially, My company used to buy the gold dust from Russia at $21,000 (1kg) until the recent crises between both countries which has placed an embargo on goods importation from Russia unless we have to pay huge taxes.

Presently, My company wants to purchase 200kg worth of gold dust and It has budgeted $4.2 million USD to purchase the 200kg but my director doesn't want to pay huge taxes for importing it from Russia to Ukraine. So he suggested that we should search other countries where we could buy it. During my research, I found some gold miners in Senegal and they are selling the same quality of gold dust at $15,000 (1kg). So I traveled down to Senegal to inspect it.

Recently I have met with the gold vendors in Senegal and they agreed to sell 1kg of gold dust for $15,000 and the total price for 200kg was quoted at $3 million USD. However I don't want to tell my director that the product price is cheap in Senegal because I want to make profit in this transaction since my director have already budgeted $4.2 million USD to buy 200kg of gold dust. Hence I need your assistance to execute this deal and we can share the benefit 50/50 equal.

I have already informed my director that 200kg of gold dust is selling at $4.2 million USD in Senegal and He has agreed to buy it. But He demanded to make direct contact with the gold vendor for confirmation before transferring payment for me to purchase the 200kg. I don't want him to know the real vendors in Senegal so that he will not know that I am buying the gold dust for $15,000 (1kg) instead of the initial cost of $21,000 (1kg) which i told him.

In this regard, I want you to communicate with my director as the vendor/seller and you will tell him that the price for 1kg of gold dust is $21,000 USD and the price for 200kg is $4.2 million USD because that is the amount which he has budgeted to send to me after confirming the price from you. I know you don't live in Senegal but your country location doesn't matter because you will tell him that you are on a business trip but your team in Senegal will sell it to me.

As soon as my director confirm the price from you, He will be convinced to transfer the amount $4.2 million USD to me and I will use $3million USD to buy the 200kg from the local vendors. The remaining $1.2 million USD will be our benefit which we will share 50/50 equal. Your share will be $600,000 and It will be transferred to you after the transaction. I will be waiting to confirm you interest towards this proposal before we can proceed. Thanks

Best regards

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbsserviscotland@aim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:05 pm

We wish to inform you that the management and the board of directors of ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND have decided to move your fund direct to your country through a diplomatic means, we have arranged your fund in a private diplomatic box safe-packed with your cash, so be inform that your fund will be coming to you in a cash packaged with a trunk box and will be deliver to you by the diplomatic agents (MR MAXWELL SMITH ANTHONY) and this is because of some security reason and the monitory policy all over the world now, so to avoid problem with our government during the transfer of this fund that is why we decided to move the fund to you through a diplomatic means for successful delivery.

Furthermore, note that the diplomats will not be aware of the content of the consignment box that will be carried out to you because we arranged your fund in the trunk box as your personal properties And your fund was well packaged with photo chronic materials so that it will pass airport securities and airport scan, also you must not let the Diplomats know the contents of the box until your fund is handed over to you, and this is to avoid diversion of your fund or running away with the fund by the diplomats that is why we don't allow them to know the content of the box for your own good, so it is the only the Executive members of this bank and you the beneficiary of the fund that knows the content of the box which is money, Note that the consignment box has a Digital Key which you will use to open the box after it has been clear from the security vault in India.

Notice:
As being noted that the amount of $2000 United State Dollars will be paid at the point of arrival to the Customs for the Clearing charges as being negotiated with them, this amount must be ready before the arrival of our Diplomat,as soon as he lands to your Country, he will give you a call with instruction on how to deposit the amount of $2000 to enable him settle with the Custom and register all the necessary information and then proceed to your Address as being provided to us by you and has being handled over to our Diplomat for easy Identification,

Note: Mr. MAXWELL SMITH is the name of our diplomat and he will be coming with the said consignment which he has no Idea of the content in the Consignment Box, this is for Security reasons, he is only to make the delivering to your Home town, meanwhile the Box has a strong password Lock as Digital Password, the password will be handled over to you by us, as soon as our Diplomat departs from here, you are to request the Digital Password from us, as soon as you are with our Diplomat in your Home/House, we will release the Digital Password directly to you, to enable you open the Consignment Box.

Kindly, open the attachment file here, containing the AIRWAY BILL of the said Consignment, bearing the amount of $2000 Usd Bill and the Date of Arrival to your Country India, so you have to be ready with the complete amount, so that as soon as Our Diplomat arrives in your Country, he will give you a call and Instruction to go and make the deposit to enable him clear the Consignment from the Custom.

Kindly note that all this Instructions should be carried our accordingly to enable us serve you better,

Thanks for Banking with us.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Mr. Stephen Hester
Senior Manager - FTA International/International Remittance
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tessyidrissa12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:07 pm

hi i can i know you write me direct to my email tessyidrissa12@gmail.com
happy new year
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:16 pm

hi i can i know you write me direct to my email missjessicaidrissa@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:52 pm

Now abusing images of Aisha Gaddafi

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27,500,000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my box
Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maiadama519@gmail.com missjessicaidrissa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:14 pm

DEAR SIR/MADAM (I ANTICIPATE YOUR REPLY)

Church Of Christ In England
St Johns Lane Bedminster
Bristol, England
BS3 5AY England, UK

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I'M REV. JOHN CAPRICE THE PUBLISHER OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST IN
ENGLAND.WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE CALLING FROM THE LORD TO
HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED AND IN FINANCIAL PROBLEM,BY GIVEN OUT LOAN
TO ANY,INDIVIDUAL,COMPANYS AND SOCIETY THAT NEED MONEY TO DO BUSINESS.

THE AMOUNT OF THE LOAN HAS BEEN SIGNED AND APPROVED BY THE CHURCH
COMMITTEE THE SUM OF £100,000.00 WHICH YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO LOAN
£50,000.00 TO £1,000.00.YOU ARE TO RETURN THE LOAN WHICH IS GRANTED TO
YOU IN 4 YEARS AGREEMENT.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY CONTACT BISHOP JOSH WITH THE INFORMATION
BELOW.

NAME: BISHOP JOSH
Email: missjessicaidrissa@gmail.com
STAY BLESSED.
REV. JOHN CAPRICE

Header:

Return-Path: <maiadama519@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: sandraadama2@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 11:33:18 +0100
Message-ID: <CAO+oLcrVsEW1ECffPBkYF1oiq0C4f5YjZUq1fKY4fM9X24ACEw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DEAR SIR/MADAM (I ANTICIPATE YOUR REPLY)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:41 pm

hi i saw your email here i will like to know you so that i will tell you more about me this my email address missjessicaidrissa@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.