Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elizabethdomingo66@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 3:53 pm

on date o mat but profile already deleted by admins.

Received: from [41.83.13.182]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 13:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I will like to know more about you

Hello My Dear

How are you today? I Hope That you are okay. I saw your profile and I Was Highly Satisfied with it.

I do believe That We Have to Be Both open-hearted and sincere so as to know deep down Each Other and (well, you never know) share our loneliness.

I really enjoyed your nice letter, With great passion
Seems it in my country That There Is a Lack of That Same passion.
It's that type of passion That I believe, builds a strong foundation for friendship,

I believe it's a passion That Needs to be Nurtured That THROUGHOUT Takes the hard work relationship.It, communication, Understanding, and Forgiveness Because We are only human. Will Be Made Mistakes, misunderstandings Will OCCUR, But if the foundation is strong enough the Relationship Will Overcome Those Barriers. so let me tell you more about my self

My name is Miss.Elizabeth Domingo, i am single 24 years old from Region of Sudan and Durfur Presently i am Residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels as a result of civil war That Was Fought in my do not be discouraged country.please for hearing this.

My late father Eng.Hassan Domingo, Was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother Took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war going on Until That is now in Sudan,

It is only me is alive now That and I managed to make my way to the West African state where i am Called SENEGAL leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal

Now, about my hobbies, I like Swimming, dancing, cooking, meeting people, going to Social Activities, And Also i like music Such as Love songs Elvis Presley
I Would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislike, your hobbies and what you are doing Presently. I will tell you more about myself and the main reason why i contacted you in my next contact mail.

Attached here is my pictures for you to see Whom you are Communicating with, and i will also like to see your pictures, I wait to hear from you soonest.
kisses

Elizabeth
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: elizabethdomingo66@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 31, 2012 8:37 am

I Need Your Help And Assistance

Dearest One

Thank you for your response to my mail. I am very happy for your reply . As i told you earlier I am staying in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal where we don't allow to go out in fact is just like some one in prison . This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father peter Johnson whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy,

The Reverend father's telephone number is +221772730256e -mail address is (revjhonson@yahoo.com) i want you to reach him through this email anytime you want to confirm anything about me from him , also i will like you to call me because i have allot to tell you , just call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Elizabeth Domingo he will send for me to answer your call ,

Also i want you to understand that your age dose not matter because i believe that age is just a number , also distance dose not matter anything but what matters most is the love care and sincerity that we will give to each other ,

(Listen to this )
My father deposited the sum of US$4.7 Million (Four Million, seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with one of the leading bank in London which he used my name Elizabeth Domingo as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and I have to inherit the money having lost all members of my family in the war in my country.

When I arrived Senegal I sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded for Death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead. Then I gave them the certificate as demanded. They also asked me if I have the original copy of the Deposit Certificate, I gave them with the account information my father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank confirmed the two documents that they are OK.

The bank now said since I do not have traveling documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who I trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf .

Which is why I contacted you to receive the money for me so that from the money you can send me part of the money to get my traveling documents to travel to meet you in your country also to live a better life and continue my education .

Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and international Passport to come to join you in your country then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account.

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank in London and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country so that the bank can transfer the money in to your bank account.

I promised to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance, while you will help me to manage my own share of the 75% in any good investment in your country because i do not know much about business.

dear these are the ways you can help me,.
Waiting for your positive response
Kisses and hug to you.
It's me
Elizabeth
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: elizabethdomingo66@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Hello Dear,
I know that this is difficult to believe,but what else do you expect me to do at this point having passed through all these huddles and terrible experiences.My life here is not better than death,i have made a personal effort to claim and transfer the money,the bank refused and said that my status as a refugee does not allow or permit me to engage on any financial transfer according to the law of this country rather that i should look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee.
i was favored by the person in charge of the camp by allowing me to use cyber in his office to search and look for one with good and reliable profile .i know that people could lie in their profile,even hearing about this huge amount of money,but i do not think that one hearing my story and experience will like to hurt or cheat me.
Dear i have gone through a tough time in this my life,i do not believe that life could be so wicked.
Dear please help me as I do not have any other solution other than what i am doing now,please my dear assist and help me transfer this money as i need to come out of here to start my life,put my past behind me as my life has to go on.Dear what i want you to do is to contact the bank and tell them that i have appointed you as my foreign partner and that you want to know the procedure of assisting me to transfer the money into your account so that i can be free from the refugee camp.Dear please do not delay this matter again because my life here is very tough and hard.I can not do the transfer because of my status as a refugee according to the law of this country,the bank told me this when i made the first attempt to transfer the money and suggested that i should look for a foreign partner.Meanwhile as soon as i hear from you i will give you the bank contact where the money is deposited.attached is my camp Identity card . Thank you and hoping to hear from you soon
yours Elizabeth
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.