Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mya - ATK

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Cyndi Favour favourcyndi@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:50 pm

My dearest one,
greeting to you. How was your days and health? Hope all is well with you. Dear, i have a proposal, and the reason of contacting you.

I am from the family of late Dr.Joseph Kaunda Karemera who was the one of founder members of the ruling Rwandese Patriotic Front (RPF) in the federal capital of Rwanda (KIGALI) the economy capital of my Country, before he was poisoned by the Rwanda’s Department of Military Intelligence (DMI)It is only me that is alive now and i managed to serve my life here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This red cross is headed by a Reverend Father,i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office... Phone number here is the direct number which you will use to get me any time [+221-708-542-232] you can call me any time.

Dear, i have some secret to disclose with you and that is the main reason why i contacted you. and i have never told anybody about this secret, the only person that knows about it is the reverend father who is like my father here in the camp. I have faith in my self that you will not disappoint me after reveling this secret to you. As a matter of fact, i would like you to please keep it secret until everything is over.

My late father Dr.Joseph Kaunda Karemera deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $ 5.7( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) before his death. Please, i am seeking your humble assistance to uptake and accept the below responsibilities:

You are entitle of financial benefit of 20% of the total fund and 5% will be set aside for any expenses incurred during the time of completing the transaction, while the rest of the fund shall be my investment capital in your country. i have no knowledge of international transaction of this nature but I took this decision personally because it occurred to me that the transfer of this type must involve expenses,on the other hand, in the absent of expenses, the 5% set aside will be given to you for any expenses you made during the transaction.

I had a previous discussion with the Bank Managing Director to make some withdrawal of the money for a better life, so i can take care of myself and start a new life again, the Bank Managing Director told me that my father's instruction in his will was the inheritance money would only be release to me when i present a Reliable Foreign Trustee who would help me and invest the money overseas.

If you accept to help me carry out my proposal please!! try to forward me your information so that i can use it to introduce you to the bank as my foreign representative partner to enable the bank recognize you before you can communicate with them to effect the transfer into your bank account,l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me so if you accept to help me carry the transaction please forward me the below information:

Your full Names ............
Your Date of Birth: ............
Your profession: ................
Address ................
Telephone .............
Your Resident Country ................

As soon as i received your positive response indicating your willingness to help me carry out the transaction i shall give you the bank contact to enable you communicate with them regarding the final transfer of the fund into your bank account.

waiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks Yours in love
Miss Cyndi

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.139.161] by web160401.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 01 Jul 2013 03:49:57 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/16.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Message-ID: <1372675797.44196.YahooMailClassic@web160401.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 03:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

fish meet fish Profile:
http://www.fish meet fish.com/profile/545566782

Message at fish with E-mail address:
From: 545566782Date: 2013-06-27 07:55 PMSubject: favourcyndi@yahoo.com

Hello dear Greetings to you
how are you with hope all is Well My name is miss Cyndi, i saw your profile today and became interested in you and i will also like to know you the more,
please reply me on my Email box (favourcyndi@yahoo.com)
so i can give you my pictures and tell you more about my self.
hope to hear from you soon.
I wish you
all the best for your days..
yours new friend.
Miss Cyndi

3 photos so far:

One phone number so far:
+221708542232

Amend post if required.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Mya - ATK

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 pm

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Dearest ,

I am pleased with your consideration to lead me out of this situation,may that grace and of our God lead you to finish up this transfer so that i can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while. All the minutes i think of my ugly situation here, it makes me to shed tears because i have never expected such in my life.Bellow is the contact information of my bank, please if you know you are not willing to help with your sincerely heart, don't communicate with them as i don't want a situation you hurt my little hope of life.

BANK NAME: DBS BANK LONDON BRANCH UNITED KINGDOM
7th Floor, Finsbury Circus House
12-15 Finsbury Circus
London EC2M 7BT UK.
Mail: transferdept@dbslondon.org
Mail: customer@dbslondon.org
Tel; +442071936852
Fax: +447017047437

DEPOSIT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS,
ACCOUNT NO 098755018806471100
Depositor; Dr.Joseph Kaunda Karemera
NEXT Of Kin :Miss. Favour Cyndi Joseph (Daughter)
Amount; $5.7 Million US Dollars.

Please contact them now on how to transfer the money deposited by my late father DR.Joseph Kaunda Karemera of which i am the next of kin.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please try and contact the bank with their email address or telephone as i communicating with my bank is a major step to complete this transfer for more information please inform them that you are my foreign partner as i have already introduce you to the bank. I used your contact that is in the mail you sent to me last. l am waiting to hear from you soonest!.

yours in love,
Miss Cyndi

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.139.161] by web160402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 01 Jul 2013 12:50:44 PDT
Message-ID: <1372708244.89749.YahooMailClassic@web160402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 12:50:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY LOVE PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK NOW FOR THE TRANSFER.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
My Sweetheart ,

How are you doing today? i hope all is fine.
l am very happy with you. And thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.

Dear, i received the same message bank sent to you, that is the reason why i rush to find a lawyer who will prepared this document for us, as the bank needed this document before transferring this fund into your bank account.

my love Listen, before i gave you this information i prayed and am putting my hope in you, i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me and the Reverend Father, no one again knows about it ( since my parent's are dead ). So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of losing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care. And i promise you this from my heart ( I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU ) and i equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us.

I have with me here the last statement of account ( which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us ) and the death certificate, ( which i will also give to him, so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal, i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in ( Senegalese Bar Association ) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through e-mail and phone today, when contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my ( Late ) father's money in to your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,
Name: Dr.Mouhamed Kebe
Geni & Kebe SCP Lawfirm
Email: mmhkebe@lawyer.com
Email: mmhkebe@yahoo.com
Tel- ( +221-777-087-494).

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you in your country.
Have a nice day and always think about me.
A big hug for you,
From my deepest heart,

Yours forever in Love
Miss Cyndi.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.159.114] by web160402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Jul 2013 12:22:23 PDT
Message-ID: <1372879343.43725.YahooMailClassic@web160402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 12:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HELLO MY LOVE PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER RIGHT NOW.

RECEIVED AS A .PDF file:
BANK NAME: DBS BANK LONDON BRANCH UNITED KINGDOM
7th Floor, Finsbury Circus House
12-15 Finsbury Circus
London Ec2m 7Bt UK.
Mail: transferdept@dbslondon.org
Mail: customer@dbslondon.org
Tel; +44-2071936852
Fax: +447017047437
Date: 03/07/2013
Attn: Mr. ,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect
of your mail which we received, actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady
Miss. Favour Cyndi Joseph. That she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of
her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Joseph Kaunda Karemera is our late customer
with account No.098755018806471100 substantial amount ($5.700, 000.00 USD) of deposit with
us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with
you; we would like you to provide us with the followings:
1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to
your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident
lawyer since the girl is resident in Senegal, so that she can help you to get one.
2. The death certificate of late Dr. Joseph Kaunda Karemera. (Her Deceased Father) confirming
his death.
3. A copy of last statement account issued to Dr. Joseph Kaunda Karemera. by our bank.
Note: that the above mentioning are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest and
yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and
successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services
and our maximum support.
Should you have any question(s), please do not hesitate to contact our foreign transfer officer
Mr. Lawrence Lua. On Telephone Number +44-207-193-6852 Fax +44-701-704-7437 for more
directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Dr. PAUL MUNRO (THE BANK MANAGER).
The Dbs Bank of London, Registered No. 90312. Registered office: 7th Floor, Fins bury Circus
House 12-15 Fins bury Circus London EC2M 7BT Authorized and regulated by the Financial
Service Authorized. This e-mail message is confidentiality for use by the addresses only. If the
message is received by anyone other than the addresses, please return the message to the sender
by replying to it and then delete it.

REMAINING PHONE NUMBERS:
+442071936852
FAX: +447017047437
+221777087494
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peace4joy26@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:56 am

On net log,

HI
My name is peace .I am a female
I was impressed hen i saw your profile today and
will like to establishe a long lasting relationship with you.
In addition,i will like you to reply me through my
private e mail box( peace4joy26@yahoo.co.uk ).
Thanks waiting to hear from you soon.
peace.

Please contact on my email address ( peace4joy26@yahoo.co.uk )
i will like to send my photo to you and tell you more about me

peacebless16
female - 26 years, Usa, Tanzania, United Republic of
18 953 visitors since 29 April 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: blessingwilliams561@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:54 am

Email:

Hello Dear,

It is my pleasure to write you,The young lady who pleaded and asked you to help her out for a transfer of money from the BANK. in assisting me to get my late father fund transfer into your account.I thank God and i wish to let you know that am still alive and in good health, Also, to tell you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the good co operation and trust of my new partner from Paraguay into his account here in Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay now for investment projects with the help of my new partner \ Husband
I am very sorry that it didn't work out for both of us.please do understand, that i have to survived, because of your absent then,and i get sick with typhoid fever due to the suffering in the camp,during the visit of the UN to the camp, i was introduce to them by the reverend and, so one of them helped me to transfer my money from the BANK into his account, then he came back and took me to Paraguay where we get married.

As a matter of your efforts made towards me earlier which i happily appreciated.You have to contact Reverend in charge of the camp.

Now i will like you to contact The Reverend father, his name is Rev Paul Anthony his Email Address; ( rv.paulanthony@yahoo.fr )

He came back to Senegal last week from Paraguay because he traveled with us, also get in touch with him through his office phone number ( +221 761 399 971 ). He will send you the total sum of $300,000.00 Cheque which i sign for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev. Paul Anthony and instruct him for sending and to receive your cheque at your direct location.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the cheque from the reverend father so that we can share the joy after all that we went through together. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, do not forget to extend my greetings to your family, i really missed you all, i wish i could have come to your country and be with you and your family, but i found it's never the will of God, so feel free to contact and get in touch with Rev. immediately for him to send and deliver the cheque to you without any delay.Thanks once again Dearest.

HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS::;( rv.paulanthony@yahoo.fr ) Phone number ( +221 761 399 971 his name is Rev Paul Anthony

Yours sister
Miss Blessing.

Header:

Return-Path: <blessingwilliams561@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.162.148]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.151.566
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:57:16 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 41.82.162.148
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221761399971
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

doraluv25@yahoo.com

Unread postby umarkhan01 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi I am umar
this email was received from doraluv25@yahoo.com

please be aware

Good day,
Thanks very much for your response to my mail. My name is Miss Dora
Duncan (a 25 year old girl, I'm average in size about 5.7 ft tall and
57 kg weight. I'm very sportive and like challenges. My picture is
attached below for you to see ) the daughter of Late Mr Kudane
Duncan. My father was an Ivorian politician who served for the ousted
former Ivorian President Laurent Gbagbo during the 2002–2011 Ivorian
political crisis/civil war and he was also a top ally of the ousted
former president Laurent Gbagbo.

It is very sad to say that my father died on Tuesday April 12 2011 ,
after he was brutally shut by armed rebels/republican forces of the
Ivory Coast (FRCI) loyal to Alassane Dramane Ouattara who is now the
president of my country Ivory Coast . And my beloved mother Mrs Flora
Duncan, including my only brother Dalew, were all murdered in Deukoué
village while they are fleeing from the political crisis/civil war.
Then, I managed to find my way to the coast of Africa (Senegal)
through the red-cross rescue which is why I am the only survivor in my
family. You can also see the video of the massacre in Déuokué ;

( PLEASE WATCH THIS FILM NOW)

http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCJO9-y2P6Y

Before the death of my late father , he told me of some money which
he deposited with my name as the sole next of kin/inheritance to the
deposited fund. the amount in question is
($m3.750 Million US Dollars). that is in the BANK ,which I'm planning
to claim now and I have confirmed the existence of the money in the
Bank and all the documentary evidence covering the money are intact.

Please I need your kind and urgent assistance to transfer and invest
this money in your country and also come to your country to continue
my educational carrier.
As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to
assist me to successfully transfer the money to your bank account in
your country and come over to your country for my safety and continue
my studies, I will give you all the necessary information you may
require to proceed towards transferring the money.
Here is to hard and there is hunger too. we only feed once a day
unless one receives a personal help from elsewhere.The only person who
shows concern is Reverend Father Dickson Paul, the reverend minister
in charge of the missionary, The Rev Father email is
(reverenddickson@yahoo.com) . I use the Rev. Fr computer to
communicate you. And in case you would like to hear my voice you can
call me with this telephone. +221707174821 and I'm not living with
him, I'm living in the female hostel some meters away from his office.

Please send me your full contact details.

1.Your names and country .............................

2.Your phone and fax number..........................

3.Your working place and position in the office......................

4.Your passport number..............................

5.Your real age................

Finally, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total money as mode of
compensation for your effort for assisting me with this humble request
as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within few days
you signify your interest to assist me (it is my secret. I don't want
to lose this money to wicked people.

I contact you therefore to confirm if you can absorb me in a
partnership in your Business or possibly advise me on any investment
opportunity in your country. we shall reach an agreement, that you
will stand on my behalf and claim this very Fund from the Stated Bank.

I expect your urgent response
My regards,
CALL ME WITH +221707174821
Miss Dora.

Last edited by Big Al on Mon May 16, 2016 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: email address in the subject line
umarkhan01
New survivor

alicesunny5577@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:10 pm

babylife2013 Profile: looking for love
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Asian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
alicesunny5577alicesunny5577 at yahoo.co.ukhello it is my pleasure to communicate with you if you will have interest in me to know each other for relationship and will be glad if you write to me via email so that i can send you my picturethanks from aliceyahoo.co.uk

About Me
Hello

it is my pleasure to communicate with you if you will have interest in me to know each other for relationship and will be glad if you write to me via email so that i can send you my picture( alicesunny5577@yahoo.co.uk )

thanks
from Alice,

alicesunny5577 at yahoo.co.uk
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

peace_alk@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:10 pm

peace33 Profile: caring,truth and respect,
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
this is my email peace_alkyahoo.co.uk im peaceby name single and never been married i like honestytrustlovecaringtruth and respectcontact me at this love to meetpeace_alkyahoo.co.ukso that we can know ourselves better hope to talk soon.

About Me
this is my email peace_alk@yahoo.co.uk

I'm Peace,by name single
and never been married
I like honesty, trust,love,
caring,truth and respect,
contact me at this love to meet
(peace_alk@yahoo.co.uk)
so that we can know ourselves better
Hope to talk soon.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

aishaarop@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:11 pm

aishaarop Profile: love me or hate me
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LeoLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
attached is my sexy pictures pls send money for me today through western union money transfer if you love me with my details. name....aisha arop address....senegal dakar then send me the following details control number sender names senders adhi babyyahoo.co.uk thanks love from aisha

About Me
Hi Baby,

attached is my sexy pictures pls send money for me today through western union money transfer if you love me with my details.

Name....Aisha Arop
Address....Senegal Dakar

then send me the following details

control number
sender names
senders address
question
answer

i love you

Reach me on email .
aishaarop@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Love From Aisha
Wayne

rita_reallove2@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Hello Dear

how was your day,hope all is well with you, rita_reallove2@yahoo.com

My Name Is Rita,i just saw your profile now and become interested to know more about you,so here is my e mail address,just contact me back so that we will know each other batter,please don't forget that distance or color does not mean any thing,because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love . .(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life,so here is my e mail ID rita_reallove2@yahoo.com i will be waiting to hear from you,
Yours New Friend
Rita

rita_reallove2@yahoo.com

i will be happy if you can send me mail to my mail box so you can know me more ok rita_reallove2@yahoo.com
Wayne

amahclara224@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:52 am

On DMF:

Hello how are you doing today i will like to be your friend not just a friend but a friend of the heart,if you care you can write me at amahclara224 @ y a h o o . com so i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself or you can send me your email so i can write you,hope to hear from you soon
Clara

blessingjohnson3 - no picture
- 27 y/o female
- dakar, Senegal
- English, English, French
- pharmacy
- Have no children

Email:

Hello
How are you today? I am more than happy in your reply. How was your day? Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal. My name is clara Amah, i am 25 years from Liberia in West Africa and presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal as a result of the civil war that ravaged my country, please don't be discouraged on hearing this as this is our first time of meeting. My late father Prof. Benson Amah was a prominent man in the administration of the Government of my country and he held sensitive positions in the government before the rebels attacked and killed him along with my mother. I am the only one alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next email. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours
Clara

The profile picture is already reported here.

IP used: 41.82.64.105

Originating IP: 41.82.64.105
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.