Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

roseoliver069@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

roseoliver069@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 05, 2018 1:38 am

Hello nice to meet you

Header:
Return-Path: <roseo9647@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 20:59:00
Subject: Am rose

My dearest one,
I am happy responding to you after reading your email respond to my email which seems like Eternity to me.And i care to know how are you today over there at your place,As mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Rose Oliver I 'm 23, from Ivory coast in west Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father! Dr. Addai Oliver, was the managing director of Addai and Associates (Ltd) and was the personal adviser to the former head of state, Before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my father in cold blood. on the issue my mother letter die after the death of my father Dr. Addai Oliver, It was only me that is alive now, but I managed to make my way to Senegal, By the help of the Red cross where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer am using now to type you this message belonging to a Reverend father Humiu James that has the church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you. Your like's and dislike's, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Dearest one despite what the circumstance might look like.most of my hobbies are,reading novels, jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, TV and movies.I like honest, real sincere and trustworthy person. but i hate dishonest,cheaters,and irresponsible peoples,i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else.

I promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend,finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life. though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or co-lour.please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc. I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail here, is my picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest,
yours Rose.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

roseoliver069@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 07, 2018 10:14 pm

My dearest one,
Thanks for your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and i was praying and fasting for my situation. i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm received from this camp here where i am now. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but i lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily the rebels did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am currently seeking asylum (protection from danger) under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar- Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

I do not have any relatives now what i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Reverend father Humiu James. Pastor of (Christ Mission Assemble) here in the camp. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him but i live in the females hostel.

The Reverend father's phone number is (+221-77-164-2929 ) please i want you to call me by 1:30 PM GMT today, we have more to discuss, please when you call, tell him that he will send for me in the hostel. Please at refugee here i do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US $ 4,800,000.00 (Four Million eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars only), in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I will forward you with the necessary documents for confirmation upon your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your country which you will help me to recommend a nice medical Higher Institution. I was studying Health science before the killing of my parents by the Rebels and was a second year student in the University.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will send you the contact of the bank immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction exclusively.

Am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self, please i beg you not to disclose it.
Yours Rose.

Phone:
+221771642929
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

roseoliver069@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 09, 2018 11:59 pm

Hello My Darling,
How are you once again, I believe you are doing fine! As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.

Darling here is not easy for me, i am really suffering a lot in this camp, staying here is not good for me, we find it very difficult here, i really want to come out from here and come over there. Please darling like i told you in my last mail that this money was deposited by my late father when he was alive, and i managed to make my way to the refugee camp where i am living for now in Senegal. and like i told you before that it was in my 6 to 6 fasting and prayer when i got in contact with you and i so much believe within my self that you will never betray me or let me down.

As i told you in my previous mail that the laws of this country where i am seeking asylum now doesn't allow me to handle financial issues due to my refugee statues. Already i have written a mail to the bank about this money but the bank requested that i should present a foreign partner that will stand on my behalf to transfer the said amount that was why i appointed you to start as my representative.

Please i will like you to send an email to the bank immediately and tell them that you are my representative and you want to assist me transfer the amount of US$4.8 million Usd deposited by my late father Dr. Addai Oliver due to my refugee statues here in Dakar. Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows;

Al Rayan Bank Plc formerly known as Islamic Bank Of Britain.
Contact person Mr. Sultan Ahmed Choudhury.

EMAIL: ( alrayanbank.co.uk@fastservice.com )
FAX: +44 121-452-7205

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

Account Name: Dr. Addai Oliver
Account Number: GB29 NWBK 0016 1331 9268 22.
Deposited Amount: US$4.8 Million Dollars.
Next of Kin: Rose Oliver.

Please contact the transfer Director of the bank, tell him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 4.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. Also let me know as soon as you contact them and i will like you to contact them through email immediately so that they will know our seriousness OK. I am waiting to hear from you soon.

God bless you as you do this today,
Yours always,
Rose.

Phone:
+441214527205
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alrayanbank.co.uk@fastservice.com roseoliver069@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 10, 2018 5:52 pm

AL RAYAN BANK PREMIER BRANCH UK 10 / 05 / 2018
44HANS CRES, KNNIGHTDBRIDGE
LONDON SW1X ILZ
UK.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

SIR,
I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION / WIRE TRANSFER TO WRITE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAIL WE RECEIVED. ACTUALLY, WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT YOU BY THE YOUNG LADY MISS ROSE OLIVER THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE/ REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE CLAIM OF HER LATE FATHERS DEPOSIT WITH OUR BANK.

LATE DR. ADDAI OLIVER IS OUR LATE CUSTOMER WITH SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT ( US$4,800,000.00 ) DEPOSITED WITH US. HENCE YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY APPOINTED AS A TRUSTEE TO REPRESENT THE NEXT OF KIN, HOWEVER BEFORE OUR BANK WILL TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS CONCERNING THE TRANSFER WITH YOU WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO US:-

1. A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF. (THIS DOCUMENT MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER WHICH SHE CAN HELP YOU TO GET ONE).

2. DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR. ADDAI OLIVER (HIS DECEASED FATHER) CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.

3. A COPY OF STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT ISSUED TO DR. ADDAI BY OUR BANK.

NOTE: THE ABOVE ARE COMPULSORY AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST, YOURS, THE NEXT OF KIN AFTER THE CLAIMS. THESE SHALL ALSO ENSURE THAT SMOOTH, QUICK AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND IS MADE.
WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMER THE BEST OF SERVICES. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION(s), PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DIRECTIVES/CLARIFICATIONS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. SULTAN AHMED CHOUDHURY

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AL RAYAN BANK PLC.

44 Hans Cres, Knightsbridge,
London SW1X 0LZ,
UK
E1 1DT
Alternatively you can fax us on +44 800 408 0787 and we will aim to respond to your query within 48 hours.

My darling i got this mail from the bank and it was sent CC to you also.

Hello My Darling,
How are you doing once again today, I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account. Darling I have see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i am going to give to this lawyer to send to you when you contact him. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading the bank mail, i discussed it with our Reverend Humiu James and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Dr. Barrister William Song. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations refugee commission here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on telephone and email. Telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my $4.8 million dollars from Al Rayan Bank of London to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. This is the lawyer's contact below:

Name: Barrister Dr. William Song.

E-mail: ( equalrightschambers1@gmail.com )
Office telephone number + 221 - 778 - 677- 601.

Please my darling, i will like you to make contact with this lawyer today and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document for us as soon as possible, my prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me.
Yours Forever,
Rose.

Phone;
+221778677601
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

equalrightschambers1@gmail.com roseoliver069@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 12, 2018 10:04 am

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE.
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATE. SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 98, Pikin Avenue. Dakar, Senegal.
Direct Tel: +221-778-677-601.
Email: equalrightschambers1@gmail.com

OUR REF: JLC/01541 REF: LMC/0549 DATE: 11 / 05 / 2018.
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

DEAR SIR,

IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAIL WE RECEIVED IN OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER TO TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER'S MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE.

OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW CHAMBER THE BELOW INFORMATION AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENTS.

1) YOUR FULL NAME
2) YOUR ADDRESS
3) YOUR TELEPHONE
4) DATE OF BIRTH
5) COUNTRY
6) PROFESSION

MEANWHILE, I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE DOCUMENTS BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

OUR LAW FIRM WILL LET YOU KNOW THE COST OF THE DOCUMENTS PROCESSING AT THE HIGH COURT AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE ABOVE INFORMATION'S FROM YOU BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST AND EFFICIENT SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS.
REGARDS

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE.
BARRISTER WILLIAM SONG (ESQ)

ATTORNEY AT LAW.

My darling,
How are you doing today, i believe you are keeping well, As for me i am fine and happy to read your mail, darling i thank you so much for your love and kindness towards me, God will bless and protect you for me till the day we will be together soonest.

Dear i went to the lawyers office with our Rev. this morning and gave him my late father's death certificate and statement of account which i have attached to you, darling the lawyer said that it will require some money to get the power of attorney, i don't know the actually amount, he said that he will know about that once he go to the high court here, that it will require some stamp and approval, that he will go to the high court to know about it once he receive your details as he requested with you.

My darling i have attached the scan copy of my late father's death certificate and statement of account but the only thing remaining is the power of attorney which the lawyer will have to provide.

So darling you have to go ahead and send your details to the lawyer as he said, so that he will proceed with our services and darling please try all you can to co-operate with him, so that he will get us the document, you know that the only thing holding the transfer now is the documents, i am happy that you have really made up your mind to help me, God will continue to blessing you in whatever you do, i pray that God will help us to get this documents, until i hear from you, have a lovely day.
Yours Forever,
Rose.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 13, 2018 12:43 pm

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE.
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATE. SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 98, Pikin Avenue. Dakar, Senegal.
Direct Tel: +221-778-677-601.
Email: equalrightschambers1@gmail.com

OUR REF: JLC/01541 REF: LMC/0549 DATE: 12 / 05 / 2018

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

DEAR

SEQUEL TO YOUR SUBJECT TO MY LAW CHAMBER ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER TO TRANSFER HER MONEY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE CONFIRMED THE TRUE EXISTENCE OF THE MONEY AND IT'S LEGITIMACY FROM THE BANK. I ALSO INQUIRED FROM THE APPROPRIATE QUARTERS ABOUT THE NEEDFUL FOR A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND I HEREBY ACCEPT TO DUTIFULLY HANDLE THE CASE.

I UNDERSTOOD FROM THE TRANSFER DIRECTOR OF THE BANK THE ACTUAL CREDIT BALANCE AT THE MOMENT AND YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED BY THE NEXT OF KIN TO BE HER FOREIGN TRUSTEE, THAT AS SOON AS THEY RECEIVE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS THEY WILL COMMENCE THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY, I HAVE WITH ME THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT AND DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR. ADDAI OLIVER GIVEN TO BY YOUR PARTNER, MEANWHILE I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU TOGETHER WITH THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY IT IS READY.

PRIOR TO MY INQUIRIES FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL CONCERNING THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER.

FROM MY INQUIRIES, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF $310 US DOLLAR FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AT THE HIGH COURT BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID AND $100 US DOLLAR FOR THE NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY REPUBLIC. AND MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE IS $200 AMERICA DOLLAR.

TOTAL MONEY IS $610 DOLLARS.

TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM IMMEDIATELY WHICH IS THE FASTEST WAY OF SENDING MONEY WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS TO ENABLE MY NOBLE OFFICE PREPARE AND VALIDATE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY HERE IN THE HIGH COURT AND NOTARY REPUBLIC RESPECTIVELY. YOU ARE TO SEND THE $610 US DOLLARS WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS AS LISTED BELOW.

RECEIVER NAME: .......... WILLIAM SONG.

ADDRESS: ............. HAMO 2 CASBAH ROND POINT, DAKAR SENEGAL.

CITY : .............. DAKAR

SEND OR CALL MY OFFICE TO GIVE US THE TRANSFER INFORMATION AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE US GET THE MONEY OUT AND START THE PREPARATION OF THESE DOCUMENTS AS REQUESTED BY YOU WHICH IS GOING TO BE READY IN THE NEXT 2 WORKING DAYS.
REGARDS.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE.
DR. WILLIAM SONG (ESQ)

ATTORNEY AT LAW.

Hello My Darling,
How are you doing over there in your country? I hope all is well with you, As for me i am fine here with all hope that you will assist me to transfer my late father's money to your account. My darling the lawyer called me now and also told me about the fee for the documents.

Please my darling i want you to help me to send the money to the lawyer so that he can get us the documents which is the only thing delaying the transfer. please as you can see i don't have any other means of getting this money to pay the lawyer, please just understand my condition and help me out, please my Sweetheart you are the only person i have and if you leave me here i will die in this camp, please try and see how you can send the money to the Lawyer and after the transfer you will have any thing you spend back and equally manage the rest of the money for our future immediately my late father's money is transferred into your account.

My darling i pray that God will provide for you to help me out, all that i need is for the transfer to be done so that i can start school all over again in your country, Darling i am waiting to hear a good news from you regarding that you have send the money to the lawyer, Have a nice day and think of me always.
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART DARLING.
Yours forever,
Rose.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Below is the account information of which you can pay in the money:

BANK CODE CODE AGC ACCOUNT NUMBER RIB
SN111 01001 01040130XXXX 10

IBAN CODE.............................: SN111 01001 01040130XXXX 10

SWIFT CODE ..........................: BSAHSNDA

BANK NAME /ADDRESS........: BSIC SENEGAL S.A

ACCOUNT NAME............:....DIAGNE M.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: .......... 010401300011.

After paying the money scan the payment slip and attach it to my email, you can reach me with any of these numbers. +221-778-677-601 or +221-70801-4086.
Regards.

Thank you so much my darling, i will never forget you in my life and i promise you that you will first take your money back as soon as the money is been transferred into your account and you will also help me in finding a school and investing with it. Once again thank you so much for been there for me and i will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours forever

My darling i tried calling you several times today but your phone was entering voicemail, so please how are you going with the lawyer.
Yours Rose.

Phone:
+221708014086
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

equalrightschambers1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Alright i will be waiting to hear from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 19, 2018 10:14 am

Greetings
After reading your mail i contacted one of my friends who is a stock broker and he gave me his local account there in USA that as soon as you pay in, he will send send it to me. bellow is the account information:

Bank name: Chemical Bank.

Account Name: James I. H.

Routing number is: 07 241-0013

account number is: 255-248-XXXX.

after paying in the money scan the payment slip and attach it to my email.
Regards.

DID YOU GET MY MAIL?

My darling i thank you so much for your promise, so tell me how is your day going and work? i hope you are doing great, i pray that God will continue to take care of you and bless you more than you have imagined, take good care of yourself for me and i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours forever

Rose.

My dearest.
Thanks for your mail. I want to explain more to you and also thanking for replying me and the opportunity you have given me to prove my sincerity of purpose. I believed that this is the beginning of a long lasting relationship between both of us, you shall never regret knowing me. However, I decided to contact you and tell you about this money because I needed your help. I have no doubt about your honesty because I prayed to God for direction and directives before contacted you and believed in my heart that you are the right person to assist me.

However, I can not use the money in the bank because when I came to Senegal, I wrote to the bank where my late father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. unfortunately, I did not know that my late father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if not married or up to 30 years. The agreement states that I should appoint a foreign trustee/ investor any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the foreign investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business. I was told that it will not be possible for me to indulge in financial transaction because of my age as refugee statue and law that governs this country i am living.

So the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years and not married, I should look for someone to stand for me for claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father. Actually, this is why I contacted you, to help me transfer this money to your bank account in your country or any where you are. Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education. You don't have to be afraid because the money was deposited with my name as the next of kin to inherit the fund.

I am sending you email from the Rev.office computer in the camp here because i explain to Reverend a little about my condition and he permitted me to have access on his office computer sometimes once in a day. The Pastors phone number is ( +221-77 164 - 2929 ) if you want to call me, you tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel camp. Here in the camp their condition is that we don't go out and we don't miss up with people, and the moment you broke the rule you will be out from their guidance.

Sincere in your heart to assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.

Despite the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it to be my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me ? If yes I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart, because I don't want to under go torture any more.
Yours forever,
Rose.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

roseoliver069@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:56 pm

My Dear friend,
Am Rose Oliver, God has done it for me.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from England. Presently I'm in England which my partner have started some investment projects with my Inheritance fund.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. I dropped you an ATM Visa card that contain the sum of $200,000,00 USD, all you need to do is to contact the bank so that they will direct you on how your going to receive your Visa Card and cash the total sum of $200, 000,00 USD which is inside the card through any ATM Machine over there in your country once they post it to you.

I am a living testimony, help me to thank almighty God who wipe away my tears and make me smile . I need your prayers right now , i am planing to go back to my studies by next year in other to achieve my dream to become a medical doctor.

This money i left for you is an appreciation for your past effort when i was in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. Do not forget to use some part of this money to help the less privilege , orphans and homeless over there in your country. This is your file number: KTU/421231118/08 in United Bank For Africa (UBA)

So contact United Bank For Africa now through there email address: ( Ubagroupsnb@africamail.com ) and there phone number +221767346636, just feel free and contact United Bank For Africa.

Thanks Much Regards.
Yours Good Friend .

Rose.

Phone:
+221767346636
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.