Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

hadillove11@gmail.com sophialove601@gmail.com

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi dear,My name is Sophia, please reply my email i feel something in my heart...

Header:
Return-Path: <hadillove11@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017
Subject: Hi

Hello my dearest one,

How are you over there in your country? hope everything is fine with you, if so may all thanks be given unto god almighty. As for me i am just managing to cope with the weather and conditions over here. Now from the depth of my heart i do appreciate your kind respond to me.
My dear, my name is Miss Sophia Abdi. I am 24 years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, I am from Darfur Sudan in central Africa but presently, I am residing in an Orphanage home here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

I lost my both Parents during the deadly Political War which Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in my country Darfur Sudan. It was quite unfortunate that my family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start. It was due to this that all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed. I was Lucky i escaped death because i was in bordering school ( Nursing School ) when this deadly incident took place there in my country.

It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think of stepping my legs in that bloody country called Darfur Sudan.
It was after the death of my late father that i decided to seek asylum in this Camp. Children always suffer the most in refugee camps and here is no exception. Malaria and malnutrition are preying on the young and vulnerable but Allah knows the best!

Dear, i have something that is very confidential and i want to discuss it with you. what i am about to disclose to you now is very important to me and it is my life therefore, in the light of above i would like you to keep it secret to yourself because no one knows about it apart from i and you and i am keeping it to myself because i don't want to loose it or my life. Therefore, i want you to read through this carefully!!!!

When my late father was alive he has an account with one of the leading banks which he deposited a sum of $6.2 million US Dollars (Six million Two Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) My late father used my name as the NEXT OF KIN to the fund when he was depositing the money in the bank because i am his only child and the only survival of his family. Honey, luckily for me i was very eager to get the Bond Certificate of Deposit which was issued to my late father by the bank where he deposited the money.
the Bond Certificate of Deposit is here with me but due to my current situation of being a refugee i am legally bound to personally transact with the bank in claim of the fund due to my statue of being a refugee which is a clause from the law of United Nation governing refugees. Please i want you to help me retrieve this fund from the bank on my behalf because i have already informed the bank with my intention to claim the fund with my right as the next of kin and the only survival and successor to my late father but the bank advice me to appoint a foreign trustee partner who will stand on my behalf as my foreign trustee and representative partner in claim and transaction with the bank on my behalf due to my refugee status.

Dear i would like to know if you can help me handle the fund transfer on my behalf as my appointed foreign trustee partner because the bank insisted that i must appoint a foreign trustee partner who will legally help me retrieve the fund from the bank to your bank account on my behalf so that immediately the fund is transferred from the bank to your account from it you will send to me some money which i will use to secure a flight ticket and a passport for me to come over to your country to meet with you so that i will stay over there in your country and also proceed with my education there in your country to achieve my dream of becoming a medical doctor. While i continue with my education there in your country to achieve my dream of becoming a qualified medical doctor you will help me handle and invest the fund in a profitable business of our choice but if you would not like to help me invest the fund then i will offer you %20 of the total money.

I am suffering a lot in this camp since the death of my father. I pray to achieve my dream with the help which you will be capable of rendering to me.
My dear, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly appreciated. I contacted the bank and they instructed me to appoint a foreign representative who will act on my behalf as a trustee and they also promised to release the fund to me soon as i present a foreign trustee partner who will transact with the bank on my behalf. Please, you should think over this and get back to me as soon as possible OK!

I want you to believe me that our knowing each other is through God's divine intervention. Secondly, i want you to promise me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account once you are willing to help me.
You should forward to me your information as outlined below so that i will forward it to the bank with a nomination letter introducing you to the bank as my appointed foreign trustee partner who will help me handle the transfer on my behalf due to my current status of being a refugee. Once i receive this information from you i will forward it to the bank nominating you as my foreign trustee partner and i will also send to you the details of my late father's account and the contact address of the bank where the fund was deposited so that you will also make some inquiry from the bank concerning my inheritance fund.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached to this mail is my pictures on my Nursing Uniform. You should view the pictures so that you will know me better. You can also call me through this number +221 76364 1575. The number is the office number of our old aged camp Director, his name is Nuel Anderson. Please any time you call you should tell him that you want to speak to Sophia Abdi the Sudanese girl in his camp and he will send for me to answer your call at his office. I also told him about this which made him assist me with his number and internet access. You can call anytime from 10:30 GMT to 16:30 GMT which is his office hour and you can call any day apart from Sunday because he don't come to his office on Sundays. I will be very delighted if you can call me from tomorrow so that i can at least tell you more about this and also hear from you.

I need your soonest reply, thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Miss Sophia Abdi.

Header:
Return-Path: <sophialove601@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-f170.google.com (mail-io0-f170.google.com. [209.85.223.170])
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017
Subject: HOPE TO READ YOUR SOONEST REPLY.

Photos sent:

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Phone:
+221763641575
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

sophialove601@gmail.com

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:46 pm

My Love how are you??

Darling, i am very happy reading from you again i must let you know that i am very honest and sincere and at such i cannot lie or take advantage of you, please you should help me to get my inheritance fund out from the bank please because i need it so much because it will help me live a better life in future..

My love, first i want you to promise me that you will never brake my heart now and after the transfer have been done to your account. Darling, you know it is not everybody that is worth to be trusted mostly in terms of money. So i am afraid of loosing this money or my life because the money is just like my life.
Darling, before i send you the account information of my late father and the bank address i want you to give me 100% assurance that you will not betray me or take advantage of me now and after the transfer has been made to your account.

My dear, i will be very grateful if you can help me on this because i so much need the money to live a better life immediately i regain my freedom out of this prison so called Orphanage camp. The money I am talking about was deposited in the bank by my late father,I was used as the next of kin to the deposit because i am the only daughter, beside my father wanted me to have the best and make him proud in life,My late father deposited this money with an instruction that I can withdraw the money through either presentation of a foreigner partner or through myself, I was refused from getting this money because of my Refugee Situation which is against the law of United Nation for Refugees. Therefore, i would be delighted if you will help me handle this transfer process on my behalf because i so much want to get the fund out of that bank so that i will use it to take care of myself and my future immediately i regain my freedom fro this horrible camp. Please help me to achieve my dream please because i want to proceed with my education over there in your country once i regain my freedom from this horrible camp because it has being my dream to become a medical doctor. I will proceed with my education there in your country while you help me invest the whole fund in a profitable business of our choice once we are together.

The bank promised to release the money to me immediately i appoint a foreign trustee partner who will represent me to process the transaction due to my current statue of being a refugee here in Senegal whereby one with a refugee statue is not allowed to handle such transaction which is a law from the united nation governing the refugees.

Darling, the information i need from you is as follows;

Your Full Name ------
Your Address --------
Your telephone ------
Occupation ----------
Age------------------
Your Nationality ----

You should send me your full information so that i will fill it in a nomination letter which i have drafted and which i will send to the bank presenting you as my appointed trustee partner to the bank to enable them proceed with the transaction to your bank account to ease my freedom from this horrible camp.

I patiently believe the grace of God which has made me know you, i pray that god will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration. I will tell you more about this immediately i read your reply and i will also forward to you my late father's account details and the bank contact address for you to also contact with the bank for more inquiry okay!.

Thank you so much as you vow to help and represent me with honest and sincere heart.
Hope to read your soonest reply.

Yours in love,
Sophia Abdi.

sophialove601@gmail.com

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello! Honey,

How are you today and how is your work and family members? hope you all are good in health.
I was extremely happy immediately I read your response, I am very happy to know that you are willing to restore my lost hope. I miss you so much honey, i can't wait to relocate from here and come over to your country to meet with you soon as you help me retrieve the fund from the bank to your account.
Please you should trust me, i want you to do everything you can to help me with trust and honest to enable us achieve our purpose.

Darling, i want you to trust me with all your heart, i swear by my name Sophia Abdi and by the grave of my late father that you will not regret helping me. Honey, i have already informed the bank my intention to claim my late father's deposited fund from the bank as the next of kin, the bank told me to appoint a foreign trustee partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, because, as a refugee i am not allowed to make a direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugees all over the world states.

I have sent your information to the bank as i requested now, i am sending to you my late father's bank account information and the bank contact address for you to contact them for the transfer into your account pending my arrival to meet with you there in your country.
Honey, Here is the contact information of the bank where the money was deposited by my late father as follows,

Honey, the Bank Name is:
SANTANDER BANK OF UK, GREAT BRITAIN,
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Contact Email: { santanderbank@scotlandmail.com }

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS;

ACCOUNT HOLDER: DR. ALFRED ABDI
NATIONALITY: DARFUR, SUDAN
NEXT OF KIN: MISS SOPHIA ABDI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01253834.
SWIFT CODE: ABBYGB2LXXX
SORT CODE: 09-01-92
DEPOSITED AMOUNT: $ 6,200,000.00 USD.

Based on this information i will like you to send an e- mail to the transfer department of the bank immediately through their email address.
You should send an email to the bank through this; ( santanderbank@scotlandmail.com) to the bank telling him that you are my representative trustee partner and that you want to assist me get my money which is deposited by my late father and i am the next of kin.

Darling, you should copy this mail below fill it and forward it to the bank now;

Attn: Bank Manager,

I am Mr. .......... trustee partner/representative to Miss Sophia Abdi,

I belief she has explain everything to you concerning her late father's fund in the bank with the amount of $6,200,000.00 USD and her request for me to be her representative and partner to retrieve her inheritance fund from the bank to my account, Please i would like to know what will be required for you to make the transfer to my account as urgently required for the transfer of her inheritance fund to my bank account. What are the information you need from me. you should keep me informed with everything that would be required and what it may cost to make the transfer to my bank account as urgently needed.

Thanks and Regards,

yours sincerely,

Mr.......... foreign trustee partner/representative to Miss Sophia Abdi,

Honey, Please write to me as soon as you have send a letter to my late Father's bank through there email address as outlined above in this letter, please make sure you contact the bank as soon as possible because i have already informed the Bank about you by mail now. I'm giving you all this contact and details with trust because i really need to regain my freedom and belong to a family again. I have suffered so much in this Orphanage Camp so i want to have my freedom back to live a better life again. Hope to read your soonest reply.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Yours Forever In Love,
Sophia Abdi

santanderbank@scotlandmail.com

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:58 pm

Santander UK plc: Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Restricted use only:
This document remains strictly and confidentially the property of SANTANDER BANK PLC and must not be transferred to any illicit owner. The recipient must confirm to this bank, the receipt of this mail to enable us know that it got to the rightful person]

TIME: 16:49 [GMT]
DATE: 11/09/ 2017.

SANTANDER BANK PLC FUND TRANSFER
REQUIREMENTS / CONDITIONS:

Kind Attention!
Miss Sophia Abdi,

Dear Sir/Madam, Santander Bank Plc acknowledged your information as the appointed foreign trustee partner to miss Sophia Abdi in respect of the earlier information and approval as the appointed Trustee/Representative of Miss, Sophia Abdi with her authorization letter authorizing you to stand on her behalf as trustee/representative for the Claim/Transfer of her inheritance fund deposited by our late deceased customer Dr. Alfred Abdi.

On behalf of Staffs and Workers of Santander Bank Plc , I wish to notify you that, Santander Bank Plc , acknowledged your information as the appointed representative and next beneficiary in line to receive, the said inherited deposit, deposited in our escrow account, being the sum of ( $6,200,000.00 USD ) with Account N°. 01253834, Swift Code: ABBYGB2LXXX , deposited by [ Dr. Alfred Abdi. ] which he indicated his daughter [ Miss. Sophia Abdi ] as the Next-of-Kin.

Sir, banking rules gives right and approves Miss. Sophia Abdi to inherit the said deposited amount with the next-of-kin position from the form completed and signed by late Dr. Alfred Abdi when this account was opened with us.
The bank instructed her to appoint a representative who will act as trustee and proxy on her behalf hence she intends to reclaim the deposited amount but restricted from making a direct claim of the fund due to her current status which restricts her from performing this transaction personally.

By the authorization given to me by the Foreign Operational Director of this Bank, i hereby, commence the said fund reclaiming process in your favor as the next beneficiary, the account file No. (01253834) have been thoroughly reviewed, certified and approved for payment by our Legal Services and Accounts/Finance departments respectively.
Now, following this development, I have been directed by the director, International Payment Office/Telex Services Department
to forward your file to our Data Processing Department for programming in our JPR 104 Fund Remittance Transmitter with the following information in our Data Bank:

Name of Depositor: Dr. Alfred Abdi.
Next of Kin: Miss Sophia Abdi
Nationality: Darfur, Sudan
Amount deposited: $6,200,000.00 USD
Account Number: 01253834,
Swift Code: ABBYGB2LXXX
Sort Code: 09-01-92

However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of this fund to your bank account as the appointed Trustee/Representative by (Miss. Sophia Abdi) you are to provide the following immediately to this bank:

1. A Legal Change of Ownership Certificate from the federal high court from the country where the next of kin is currently living attesting that she consently appointed you to represent her out of her free conscience with her signature on it.

2. An authority letter (Power of Attorney) permitting you to claim and transfer the deposited amount to your bank account on her behalf.

Note: The Legal Change of Ownership Certificate and the Authority letter (Power of Attorney) must be endorsed by a Senegalese Resident lawyer With the Next of Kin Signature on it (Hence the NEXT OF KIN Miss Sophia Abdi is Presently residing in Senegal).

3. Scan copy of the Next of Kin's Registration Certificate or Refugee ID issued by United Nation High Commission For Refugee ( UNHCR ) proving that the next of kin is currently an Asylum seeker residing in the Camp of UNHCR.

4. Scanned copy of National Identification Card Or International Passport of the Beneficiary.

5. You are to provide to us with your Bank Account information where the total amount will be transferred to as follows;

Account Name:.................
Account Number.....................
Bank Name:...................................
Bank Address:....................................

Note: This transation will be completely transfer to the beneficiary's bank account within 24 hours on receipt of all the above requirements. The above above documents as required is part of our security protocol to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantages of the deceased absence by individual or other distance relatives who may in any way have access to the deceased privacy. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Best Regards,

Customer Care Centre,
SANTANDER BANK PLC

WARNING:
THIS QUESTIONNAIRE IS AN OFFICIAL PROPERTY OF SANTANDER BANK PLC , IT IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND IT IS ONLY ISSUED TO NEXT OF KIN TO DECEASED CUSTOMERS OF THIS BANK, PROVING THEIR GENUINE TOWARDS SUCH CLAIMS. ANY ALTERATION, CANCELLATION, WRONG INFORMATION OR MISTAKES MADE AS A RESULT OF FILLING THIS QUESTIONNAIRE WILL MAKE SUCH CLAIM INVALID AND NOT GENUINE:

sophialove601@gmail.com

Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Darling good day, how are you? hope you are fine, as for me i am not fine due to my situation here. I am very happy reading from you and i thank you so much for contacting my late father's bank for the transfer of my inheritance fund to your bank account which will ease my freedom from this horrible camp.

My love, i read the mail from the bank and their request of legal documents which will authorize you to handle and receive my inheritance fund in your bank account on my behalf as my appointed foreign trustee partner.

Honey, I thank god the bank have responded to us with the requirements and procedures as necessarily for the transfer which will authorize you to act on my behalf in retrieval of my inheritance fund from the bank to your given account. My love, from the documents the bank demands from us, i am very happy to tell you that i have my refugee camp Registration Certificate with me as requested for the fund transfer as the bank required but the problem now is the other two legal documents which is the legal Power of Attorney and A Legal Change of Ownership Certificate which the bank outlined that we must obtain the documents from the High court of Senegal which must be signed by a Senegalese residence lawyer and i attesting that i willingly appointed you to help me receive the fund from the bank.

My darling, i have discussed with our camp director in the person of father Nuel Anderson on this issue concerning the requirements and he has promised to take me to a human right lawyer who will help us to ascertain the two legal documents as required to enhance the rapid wire transfer of my inheritance fund into your designated bank account pending my arrival to meet with you there in your country. I will immediately write you soon as we have gotten a Lawyer who has accepted to render the services as aforementioned.

Thank you so much for all your efforts towards helping me to redeem my inheritance fund from the bank. I promise to show much of my appreciation once the fund is successfully retrieved from the bank. Now you should arrange your passport ID and send it to the bank as you also sent your bank account details to the bank while we process the two documents after which we will post them to the bank once they are ready together with my camp registration certificate which will authorize the bank to carry out the transfer to your bank account.

Darling, attached to this mail is my refugee camp Registration Certificate as the bank requested. I am very happy and i pray that everything will work out fast as possible to ease my freedom from this horrible camp. I will be very happy to read your soonest response.

Lots of Love, Hugs & Many kisses
from your beloved
Sophia Abdi.

20170912215407-63ec24f8-me.jpg

Text from Attachment:

UNHCR Asylum Seeker Certificate
Date of Issue: 03-08-2016
Name: SOPHIA ABDI
Date of Birth: 12-08-1993
Nationality : Sudan
Alias Name:
To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that the above-named person is an asylum seeker whose claim for refugee status is being examined by the Office of the United Nations high Commissioner for Refugees.
As an asylum seeker, he is a person of concern to the Office of the united nations High Commissioner for Refugees, and should, In particular, be protected from forcible return to a country where he claims to face threats to his life or freedom, pending a final decision on his refugee status..
Any assistance accorded to the above-named indivIdual would be most appreciated. This certificate does not entitle the holder to a residency permit or a work permit In Jordan. The Issuance of such permits is solely within the compentence of the Jordanian authorities.
Questions regarding the Information contained in this document may be directed to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees at the address above.
This document is valid until : 11-08-2018

Mbera Refugee Camp, Bassikounou. South-Eastern Mauritania -
Senegal Border Phone N°: 00221 761322612 Fax: 00221 761376132
E-mail: mbera.seninfo@unhcr.org

Phone Numbers:
+221761322612

+221761376132

sophialove601@gmail.com

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:52 pm

My Lovely Darling,
How are you? are you all right? my love, honestly i have being very worried for the past few days. Darling Listen, i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and the old aged camp director and me no one again knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to yourself because of wicked people, for i don't want to lose my life because of money.

Now, regarding the reply mail which the bank sent to us requesting or demanding for two Legal documents, Letter of Attorney and a Legal Change of Ownership from the court of Senegal

I informed our camp director about it as i told you earlier and he helped me in getting the contact of this Lawyer below, according to our old aged camp director this Lawyer is a registered Lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a registered member of (Senegalese Bar Association) he will help us to in prepare and obtain the documents from the court on our behalf.

Please i will like you to contact this lawyer through his office email address and you also call him immediately today, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my partner and you want him to help us to prepare a Legal Letter of Power of Attorney and a Legal Change of Ownership from the high court here in Senegal. You should also tell him that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's FUNDS FROM THE BANK TO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY AS URGENTLY REQUIRED.

Honey the Lawyer's contact information is as follows;

His Name is;
BARRISTER COPPER ABDUL
Senior Advocate, ABDUL & ASSOCIATE LAW CHAMBER
Office Telephone Number
( +221-70 8818797 )
Contact E-mail address:
( barr_copper_law_chamber@lawyer.com ) OR
( barr_copper_law_chamber@consultant.com )

Darling, please you should immediately contact Barrister Copper Abdul for the preparation of the 2 Legal documents as urgently required by my late father's bank for the transfer of my inheritance fund to your bank account within this week because i so much want to regain my freedom from this camp in this week so that i will come over to your country to start up a new and better life together with you and also for me to proceed with my education over there to achieve my dream of becoming a medical doctor while you help me invest the whole fund on my behalf for our future together.

My love, you should inform me immediately you contact the Lawyer OK! Let me know what he said because he said he will need your information for the preparation of the needful documents as the bank demands. ! Please i will like you to first of all get my inheritance fund transferred to your bank account so that from it you will send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents which i will use to come over to your country to meet with you and to start a better life over there with you. Life is not treating me well here. honey, could you believe that we hardly eat twice in this camp. It has being this way everyday and most of the time we remain on hunger for the whole day which is any day there is no food.

I am living and suffering helplessly here whereas i have such a huge amount of inheritance fund dumped there in the bank by my late father. I weep and cry helplessly everyday because i need freedom, i want to regain my freedom from here and come over to start a better future and live happily forever. I thank god i found you, please do not abandon me, do not hurt me please i am writing this mail in tears and i am begging you all in the name of god, please do not hurt me, do not plan evil for me please because i can't afford to lose my inheritance fund to anything because it is all i have now and all that i inherited from my late beloved father and it is all my hope for my future survival.

Honey, please contact the Lawyer immediately through his office phone and email address so that he will help us process the documents fast as urgently needed by the bank for the funds transfer to your bank account to ease my freedom from this prison so called refugee camp.

Remember, honey, i have my Refugee camp registration certificate which was issued to me by the UNHCR in this camp, i will send it to you together with the remaining two documents immediately the Lawyer help us obtain the two documents Power of attorney and Change of Ownership from the Federal High Court as required so that you will forward it to my late father's bank together with your bank account details and the copy of your passport as the bank demands which will enable them proceed with the transfer of my inheritance fund to your bank account. therefore, please i want you to do anything possibly by your power to make sure this lawyer help us obtain the documents from the court no matter what it may cost for getting the documents as urgently needed to ease the process of transfer OK!

Please, i want you to do everything possibly by your power to help me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you, i will forever remain grateful now and forever for all your kind assistance to me.

I love you my sweetheart, please listen to my cry, help me wipe away my tears. your weeping and sorrowful orphan, I will be delighted to read a good news from you soon as you contact the Lawyer.

thanks and God bless you,
Yours In Love Forever
Sophia Abdi.

Phone:
+221708818797
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

barr_copper_law_chamber@consultant.com

Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Abdul & Associate Law Chamber.
{Solicitors & Advocates of the Senegal Bar}
Barristers, Attorneys and Solicitors of the Supreme Court.
Rue 48 Guye Laminu, Dakar-Senegal.
Tel +221-70 8818797: Fax: 221 708 928 678:
DATE: 14/09/2017.

REF: POWER OF ATTORNEY/CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE:

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

THIS IS DR. BARRISTER COPPER ABDUL OF ABDUL AND ASSOCIATE LAW CHAMBER FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

SEQUEL TO THE MAIL I RECEIVED FROM YOU ON HOW TO PROCEED WITH PROCUREMENT OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS LEGAL POWER OF ATTORNEY AND A LEGAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FROM SENEGAL HIGH COURT WHICH WILL AUTHORIZE YOU TO TRANSACT WITH THE DESIGNATE BANK IN TRANSFER OF YOUR PARTNER'S INHERITANCE FUND TO YOUR NOMINATE BANK ACCOUNT VIA YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENT.

NOW, BELOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION WHICH IS NEEDED FROM YOU FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE AFOREMENTIONED LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND IT'S APPROVAL AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT SENEGAL:

1) FULL NAMES.......................
2) NATIONALITY......................
3) PHONE NUMBER(S)..................
4) PROFESSION.......................
5) DATE OF BIRTH IN FULL. ...............
6) A SCAN COPY OF YOUR NATIONAL PASSPORT (IDENTIFICATION ONLY)
7) MARITAL STATUS. .................
8) RESIDENT ADDRESS.................

THE PROCEDURES AND LEGAL CHARGES FOR SECURING THE AFOREMENTIONED LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT IS $750 U.S DOLLARS AND THE REQUIRED FEES WILL BE PAID AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, LEGALIZATION/ APPROVAL OF THE LEGAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND APPLICATION OF NOTARY STAMP AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE BEFORE THE DOCUMENTS BECOMES VALID.

THEREFORE, THE TOTAL CHARGES FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WILL COST YOU $750 U.S DOLLARS ( SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY U.S DOLLARS ONLY ).

NOTE: I WILL START THE PREPARATION AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVE THE ABOVE LEGAL FEE ($750) FROM YOU.

THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD TRANSFER THE REQUIRED LEGAL FEE IMMEDIATELY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY INFORMATION AS OUTLINED BELOW SO THAT I WILL START THE PREPARATION WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT ON RECEIPT OF THE LEGAL FEES.

TRANSFER THE FEES WITH THE RECEIVER INFORMATION BELOW;

RECEIVER'S FIRST NAME:…...... COPPER
RECEIVER'S LAST NAME......... ABDUL
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY........ MEDINA, SENEGAL
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS:.... RUE 48 GUYE LAMINU-YOUF, MEDINA.

IF YOU CAN SEND THE FEE TODAY THEN I WILL START THE PROCESS IMMEDIATELY AT THE FEDERAL. YOU SHOULD KEEP ME INFORMED IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AND YOU ALSO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP WITH THE TRANSFER INFORMATION.

BE INFORMED THAT I WILL BE GOING WITH YOUR PARTNER TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT FOR HER TO SWEAR THE OATH OF AFFIDAVIT AND SIGN THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS AFTER THE PREPARATION AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AS REQUESTED BY THE BANK PROVING THAT SHE APPOINTED YOU TO REPRESENT HER FOR THE TRANSFER OF HER LATE FATHER'S FUND FROM THE DESIGNATE BANK TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THE LEGAL FEE FROM YOU.
HAVE MY WORD OF HONOR AND INTEGRITY THAT I HAVE GAINED THROUGH MANY YEARS OF QUALITY, RELIABLE SERVICE AND SATISFYING THE LEGAL PROFESSION I AM ALWAYS READY AND WILLING TO HELP TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY UNTIL PROFESSIONAL CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION.

YOUR COOPERATION WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR AN HONOR AND RECOGNIZE NEW TO ME UPON RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER. PLEASE CONFIRM TO THIS CHAMBER THE RECEIPT OF THIS INFORMATION.

THANKS FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH THIS LAW FIRM IN THE TRANSACTION.

YOURS IN SERVICE,

DR. BARRISTER COPPER ABDUL (ESQ),
(M.A., LL.B., HONS.).
(SENIOR MANAGING PARTNER)
EMAIL: (barr_copper_law_chamber@lawyer.com),
(barr_copper_law_chamber@consultant.com)

Header:
Return-Path: <Barr_copper_law_chamber@consultant.com>
Received: from [41.82.66.202] by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 14 Sep 2017
From: "DR. BARRISTER COPPER ABDUL" <Barr_copper_law_chamber@consultant.com>
Cc: sophialove601@gmail.com
Subject: THE REQUIREMENTS/COST OF SECURING THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.66.202
Originating ISP: Autonomous System
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone:
+221708928678
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:35 pm

DATE: 14/09/2017.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT MY DEAR CLIENT, SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL REQUEST, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU SEND THE FEES THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SO THAT MY OFFICE WILL RECEIVE THE FEES IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND IT TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY BECAUSE IT IS EASIER AND FASTEST MEANS OF MONEY TRANSFER THAN BANK TO BANK TRANSFER WHICH TAKES COUPLE OF DAYS TO REFLECT IN THE ACCOUNT ONCE TRANSFERRED ABROAD. IN THE OTHERHAND, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SEND THE LEGAL FEE THROUGH BELOW BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION;

NOTE:

BANK NAME:................... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
NATIONALITY:.............................. SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS:...................... IMMEUBLE ELAN-ROUTE DE NGOR, ZONE 12 QUARTIER DES ALMADIES-DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT HOLDER:......................... JAMES SAMUEL PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER:........................ 02757250001
SWIFT CODE:........................................ AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN: ........................................................... SN08
BANK CODE:...................................... SN100
BRANCH CODE:.......................................... 01004
CLE RIB:........................................................................ 22

NOTE: I WILL START THE PROCESS ON RECEIPT OF THE LEGAL FEES. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD TRANSFER THE LEGAL FEES WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. NOTE: THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS ON RECEIPT OF THE LEGAL FEES.

YOU SHOULD KEEP ME INFORMED IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AND YOU ALSO FORWARD THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE TRANSFER OF FEES.

THANKS AND REGARDS,

YOURS IN SERVICE,

(M.A., LL.B., HONS.).

sophialove601@gmail.com santanderbank@scotlandmail.com

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:46 pm

My sweet heart,

How are you? Darling, firstly i will not hesitate to know your present condition of health which is always the most essential to me. Honey, i was calling your number yesterday to know how you are doing and to hear from you but your number could not go why? My love, i am very worried Please write to me.

Honey, i also called the lawyer today to know if you have contacted him and he told me that he was in contact with you. He also told me that informed you about thee legal cost for processing the documents and it's approval at the court which he said its $750 dollars. My love, honestly my situation is very bad here, i don't have any means of feeding myself talk more of raising the money for the payment of the legal fees for the processing of the documents.

Darling, please you should try your best to help me please i am begging you in the name of god please. You should help me make the payment to the lawyer today please to make sure he help us process the documents without further delay so that we will post them to my late father's bank immediately for the bank to proceed with the fund transfer so that once it is transferred to your account from it you will send me enough money which i will use to process my traveling passport, visa and air ticket for my coming over to your country to join you

I am praying that God will surely help us to have my inheritance successfully and quietly transferred into your bank account over there in my dream country. Honey, please try hard to make sure that the lawyer get the documents for us and for our own benefit please to enable the bank proceed with the transfer without further delay to ease my freedom from this horrible camp . Please my love i will like you to do everything very fast because i want to leave this camp fast in order to meet with you immediately the bank makes the transfer of my inheritance fund into your bank account over there in your country ,so please whatever it can take you to recover and to transfer my inheritance in to your bank account fast please do it as fast as urgently needed please for the sake of my situation please. I am very happy for the way your doing every thing show's me that once i come to your county you will be able to take good care of me and also help me to continue my education to achieve my dream of becoming a medical doctor while you help me invest my inheritance fund in your lucrative businesses for our future together.
Honey, take good care of yourself for me my sweet darling. I love you from my deepest heart. please help me to make the payment to the lawyer and you let me know soon as you send the money to him OK! I will be glad to read your soonest reply.

Honey, please as you can see now the only thing delaying the bank from making the transfer of my inheritance fund to your account is the required two legal documents. Please honey, you should help me make the payment of the legal fees to the lawyer so that he will process the documents for us so that we will send them to the bank immediately without further delay for the bank to carry out the transfer to your bank account without further delay pending my arrive to your country so that i will come over and meet with you to start a better life there. I will start my education there in your country to achieve my dream of becoming a medical doctor while you help me invest the whole fund in a profitable business of our choice for our future together.

I will be happy and delighted to read a good news from you concerning sending the fees to the lawyer as urgently needed for the processing of the documents.

Lots of love, hugs and million kisses
Your's Forever,
Sophia Abdi.

Santander UK plc: Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Restricted use only:
This document remains strictly and confidentially the property of SANTANDER BANK PLC and must not be transferred to any illicit owner. The recipient must confirm to this bank, the receipt of this mail to enable us know that it got to the rightful person]

TIME: 13:49 [GMT]
DATE: 15/09/ 2017.

Kind Attention!
Miss Sophia Abdi,

Dear Sir/Madam, This is to notify you that we received your bank account details, the next of kin's Refugee certificate ID as requested. pending the copy of your National Identity card Or Passport copy.

Now from this development, we are now waiting for you to send to us the two required Legal Documents as outlined in the bank's previous correspondence mail to you which is very necessary and urgently needed as follows;

A Certificate of Legal Change of Ownership and A letter of authority ( Power of Attorney ) from the Federal Supreme Court of Senegal attesting that the next of kin willingly appointed you to act on her behalf to receive the fund on her behalf.
Note: The two documents must be signed by the next of kin and a Senegalese resident lawyer authorizing you to receive the fund in any bank account of your choice on her behalf.

Therefore, you must provide to the bank the 2 legal documents without further delay as urgently required for the transfer of the total fund and it's Interest to the beneficiary's nominate bank account. The fund transfer will be completed within 24 hours on receipt of the legal documents from you.

Santander Bank is wishing you a very wonderful day.

Best Regards,

Customer Care Centre,
SANTANDER BANK PLC

WARNING:
THIS QUESTIONNAIRE IS AN OFFICIAL PROPERTY OF SANTANDER BANK PLC , IT IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND IT IS ONLY ISSUED TO NEXT OF KIN TO DECEASED CUSTOMERS OF THIS BANK, PROVING THEIR GENUINE TOWARDS SUCH CLAIMS. ANY ALTERATION, CANCELLATION, WRONG INFORMATION OR MISTAKES MADE AS A RESULT OF FILLING THIS QUESTIONNAIRE WILL MAKE SUCH CLAIM INVALID AND NOT GENUINE:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:48 pm

DATE: 16/09/2017.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT , I WISH TO USE THIS VERY OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU THAT THE GIVEN BANK ACCOUNT IS PERFECTLY WORKING AND AT SUCH, YOU SHOULD GO TO ANOTHER BANK AND MAKE THE TRANSFER TO THE GIVEN ACCOUNT . NOTE: YOU SHOULD CHECK THE ACCOUNT DETAILS PROPERLY TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DO ANY MISTAKE. THE ACCOUNT DETAILS IS AS FOLLOWS;

BANK NAME:................... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
NATIONALITY:.............................. SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS:...................... IMMEUBLE ELAN-ROUTE DE NGOR, ZONE 12 QUARTIER DES ALMADIES-DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT HOLDER:......................... JAMES SAMUEL PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER:........................ 02757250001
SWIFT CODE:........................................ AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN: ........................................................... SN08
BANK CODE:...................................... SN100
BRANCH CODE:.......................................... 01004
CLE RIB:........................................................................ 22

OR ONCE YOU GET TO YOUR BANK YOU TELL YOUR BANK THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE TRANSFER THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY INFORMATION BELOW TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY AND MUCH STRESS IN THE PAYMENT.

RECEIVER'S FIRST NAME:…...... COPPER
RECEIVER'S LAST NAME......... ABDUL
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY........ MEDINA, SENEGAL
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS:.... RUE 48 GUYE LAMINU-YOUF, MEDINA.

YOU SHOULD MAKE THE TRANSFER WITH ANY OF THE OUTLINES ABOVE THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM OR YOU GO TO ANOTHER BANK TO MAKE AND SEND THE FEES TO THE GIVEN ACCOUNT.

THANKS AND REGARDS,

YOURS IN SERVICE,

(M.A., LL.B., HONS.).
Post a reply