Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hadillove11@gmail.com sophialove601@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

barr_copper_law_chamber@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Abdul & Associate Law Chamber.
{Solicitors & Advocates of the Senegal Bar}
Barristers, Attorneys and Solicitors of the Supreme Court.
Rue 48 Guye Laminu, Dakar-Senegal.
Tel +221-70 8818797: Fax: 221 708 928 678:
DATE: 17/09/2017.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT , YOU SHOULD TRY AND MAKE THE TRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT BY TOMORROW BUT IF IT DOESN'T WORK YOU THEN SEND IT THROUGH THIS ACCOUNT BELOW;

NAME OF THE BANK............................ UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.................................. UNITÉ 8 N°561,ROND POINT CASE BI, DAKAR SENEGAL
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER....... CEDRIC NICOLAS NDECKY
ACCOUNT NUMBER........ .................... 304500014643
SWIFT CODE............ ......................... UNAFSNDA
IBAN............................................ SN153
CODE GUICHET.......... ...................... 01304
CLE RIB............................................ 17

NOTE: I WILL START PROCESSING THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS ON RECEIPT OF THE LEGAL FEES, THANKS.

WITH YOURS IN SERVICE,

DR. BARRISTER COPPER ABDUL (ESQ),
(M.A., LL.B., HONS.).
(SENIOR MANAGING PARTNER)
EMAIL: (barr_copper_law_chamber@lawyer.com),
(barr_copper_law_chamber@consultant.com)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sophialove601@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:32 pm

Honey, how are you? hope you are fine. As for me i am not fine over here, i am very worried and concerned about you honey. Why are you not responding to me all this while? Honey, i am weeping and crying over here all due to my current situation and your silent to me.
Honey, below is another mail from the bank. As you can read through this mail the bank is now waiting for us to send the needed documents to them for them to carry out the transfer of my inheritance fund to your bank account. Honey, please you should listen to my cry and help me from the depth of your heart please. Honey, please write to me, you should also help me pay the legal fees to the lawyer please so that the lawyer will help us process the documents as urgently needed so that we can send them to the bank for the bank to carry out the fund transfer. Please help me for the sake of my situation and for the sake of god. I promise that i will show much of my appreciation to you soon as you help me.
I will be delighted if you will reply to y mail now because it has being over 6 days since the last time you wrote mail to me.
Please do not forsake me, do not abandon me. I pray that god will forever bless you in whatever you are going to do for me to help me out of this difficult problem of mine.
I love you honey, i need you, i will be glad to spend the rest of my life with you until eternity soon as you help me.
From the heart that needs you.
Sophia Abdi.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr_copper_law_chamber@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Abdul & Associate Law Chamber.
{Solicitors & Advocates of the Senegal Bar}
Barristers, Attorneys and Solicitors of the Supreme Court.
Rue 48 Guye Laminu, Dakar-Senegal.
Tel +221-70 8818797: Fax: 221 708 928 678:
DATE: 18/09/2017.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION , I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL RESPONSE. I WILL START THE PAPER WORK ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY.

THANKS AND YOURS IN SERVICE,

DR. BARRISTER COPPER ABDUL (ESQ),
(M.A., LL.B., HONS.).
(SENIOR MANAGING PARTNER)
EMAIL: (barr_copper_law_chamber@lawyer.com),
(barr_copper_law_chamber@consultant.com)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sophialove601@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Honey, how are you? hope you are fine. As for me i am not fine over here, i have being having sleepless night all this while thinking about my situation and my inheritance fund.
Honey, please you should listen to my cry and help me from the depth of your heart please. you should help me pay the legal fees to the lawyer as urgently needed please so that the lawyer will help us process the documents as urgently needed so that we can send them to the bank for the bank to carry out the fund transfer to your account so that once the fund is transferred into your account from it you will send e enough money which i will use to process my International passport, visa and air ticket for me to come over to your country to meet with you. Honey, once i come over to your country we will stay together, i will then proceed with my education to achieve my dream of becoming a medical doctor while you help me invest my inheritance fund in a profitable business of our choice because i cannot handle it all by myself. Please help me for the sake of my situation and for the sake of god. I promise that i will show much of my appreciation to you soon as you help me.

Please do not forsake me, do not abandon me. I pray that god will forever bless you in whatever you are going to do for me to help me out of this difficult problem of mine.
I love you honey, i need you, i will be glad to spend the rest of my life with you until eternity soon as you help me.
I will be delighted to read from you soon as you read this mail.
From the heart that needs you.
Sophia Abdi.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sophialove601@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Honey ,how are you my love? What is happening honey? why are you not replying to me?
I am very worried honey. Have you contact the lawyer with the payment of the legal fees?
I hope your soonest reply.
Yours Sophia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sophialove601@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Honey, how are you? hope you are fine.

Darling, honestly i am not fine and i am not happy with the way you are treating me. What have i done wrong honey?
My situation is very bad here and all my heart desire is to regain my freedom from this horrible camp so that i can relocate and start a better life once my inheritance fund is retrieved from the bank.

Honey, please if you are not willing to help me please tell me so that i can look for any other way of helping myself because i want everything about my inheritance fund to be done faster so that i can have the money i will use to process every necessary documents which will be required for me to regain my freedom from this horrible camp and leave this country to a better place where i can invest my inheritance fund and also proceed with my education to achieve my dream of becoming a medical doctor.

Please i don't like the way you are treating me, you don't even care to know if i am eating or not why? If you are not willing to help me please tell me so that i can look for someone else who can help me out of this ugly situation.
I will be glad to read your soonest reply.
From a weeping orphan
Sophia Abdi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sophialove601@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Darling, how are you?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sophialove601@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:10 pm

Recovery scam.

Hello Dearest.

My dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium.

Presently I'm in Brussels Belgium for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our Reverend Sister in Dakar Senegal, her name is Reverend Sister Rose Mary, her email address is( revrosemary2018@gmail.com ) Phone +221709236924

Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $100,000,00: One hundred thousand us dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our Reverend Sister Rose Mary to receive the Cheque from her.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Cheque so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the Reverend Sister on your behalf to send the Cheque to you, so feel free to get in touch with her without any delay,i promise to meet you one day in your country? Thanks and God bless you,

Best regards,
Sophia

Phone;
+221709236924
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.