Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kundi1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

kundi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 27, 2017 3:19 pm

WeDateFree:

'Write direct to this email address at/ kundi1@yahoo.com

Hello Dear,

I am Ms kundi how is everything with you overthere in your country? i hope you are fine? if so thanks be to God. I want to be your friend and i have details to tell you about my self and i also have pics to attach to you,so that you can know me more better.

God bless you
Love and kiss

Write direct to this email address at/ kundi1@yahoo.com'

Fake profile used:

calaba225 - Love you all
24 y/o female from cocody, Cote Divoire
student

Stolen picture used:

calaba.PNG
calaba.PNG (104.78 KiB) Viewed 12431 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kundi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 27, 2017 3:21 pm

On friendfinderdating.net:

kundi1
Male, 25, seeking Male
cocody, Abidjan

Stolen picture used:

kundi.PNG
kundi.PNG (211.05 KiB) Viewed 12429 times

Additional scam message used:

Write direct to this email address at/ kundi1@yahoo.com Hello Dear, I am Ms kundi Magama Zafara how is everything with you overthere in your country? i hope you are fine? if so thanks be to God. I want to be your friend and i have details to tell you about my self and i also have pics to attach to you,so that you can know me more better. God bless you Love and kiss Write direct to this email address at/ kundi1@yahoo.com

The email address is active mass-mailed on various dating sites for 3 years now...

"She" is also active on Skype as:
- calaba225
- kundi.jan
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kundi025@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:55 pm

WeDateFree:

( 'Write direct to this email address at/ kundi025@gmail.com

You can visit my country to verify this trunk box.

I am Miss Kunde Bumaga Bundu and the only daughter of Mr Bumaga
Bundu. He was the Chairman of Sierra Leone Diamond and Gold Mining
Corporation . In the short lived Government of Major John Paul Koromah
where he also served as the Finance Minister against the desires of
Alhadji Tijan Kabbah the outset President (then in exile).

After seven months, Major John Koromah Military Government was outset
by the combined forces of West African Countries (ECOMOG), and Alhadji
Tijan Kabbah was reinstalled as civilian President . Upon his
resumption, he ordered for the arrest and detention of my late father
and six other men who served in various capacities in the short lived
Government of military junta led by Major Paul Koromah.

They were charged for complicity in the coup that kept him out of
power for seven months. After six months in military detention camp my
late father was announced dead by the government special press
release.Thou gh, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with
events and crisis in Sierra-Leone. However, during the disturbances
and prior to my father death, he gave me a certificate meant for a
secret deposit he made in a security company in Abidjan.

The deposit is worth ($ 15 million USD) in cash, concealed and
securely locked in one trunk box. The box was placed under privilege
deposit and declared as containing Family valuable. Non of the
security company officials is aware of the real content of the box.
According to my Late father, part of the money was paid to the
corporation by it's overseas customer in the heat of the crisis.

Write direct to this email address at/ kundi025@gmail.com

My father made the deposit and instructed the security company that
his foreign partner will come for the claim of the truck box ,on the
strength of the above I fled to Abidjan, but I was advised that I
should come with my late father foreign partner before they can
release the box to me.Right now i need your assistance urgently in
moving this truck box to your country, where the fund will be
properly secured under your care.

My problem now is to look for a reliable person who will assist me to
make sure that this money is out of Cote d'Ivoire, i will give you
other details immediately i see that you are ready to help me and my
mother for the shipment of the box to your country for better
investment of the money through your good advice.
I will give you other details immediately i see that you are ready to
help me and my mother and i intend to give you 30% of this fund to you
while 70% shall be for us.

Write direct to this email address at/ kundi025@gmail.com

Yours sincerely,
Miss Kunde Bumaga Bundu
', 2000 )

Fake profile used:

CALABA225
25 y/o female from cocody, Cote Divoire
student

Write direct to this email address at/ kundi1@yahoo.com Hello Dear, I am Ms kundi how is everything with you overthere in your country? i hope you are fine? if so thanks be to God. I want to be your friend and i have details to tell you about my self and i also have pics to attach to you,so that you can know me more better. God bless you Love and kiss Write direct to

Ideal match description:
Lovely man and kindness

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kundi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:16 pm

I am writing this mail to you so that you can know about the message that was giving to me by my boss wife.

My Name is Miss Kunde Mali, i work as a house keeper to my boss wife Mrs Rose Eugene Choo Jin Leong , she is very sick and she has be in the hospital since the day of her husband death in Malaysian Airlines MH17 .

She told me about the 12million united state dollar that was deposited in the bank by her late husband Captain: Eugene Choo Jin Leong 45 years old that die in Malaysian Airlines MH17.

I use to be with her in the hospital every day and she now told me that her late husband wanted to invest this money in Real Estate Business. My Boss Wife told me that i have to look for a foreign investor or foreign partner who can help her to transfer the 12million united state dollar to a foreign bank account in is country for the investment of the Real Estate Business.

If you are intrested in this business, get back to me and other details will be giving to you for the process to start.

Thanks

Miss Kunde
House Keeper

Header:
Return-Path: <kundi1@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic308.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Tue, 26 Dec 2017 21:49:13 +0000
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017
Reply-To: Kundi Zafar <kundi1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re : Hello.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kundi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Hello Dear

Thank you very much for your mail and your willingness to help us for the real estates investment after this fund has be transfer out from the ecobank to your country. I have not contacted any body else because you are the only person i have contacted about this fund investment.

i will be very happy if only you can travel down here to finalise everything here immediately and why we travel back together to your country for better treatment of my boss and real estates investment,because i want you to see everything your self as a prove to you with your own eyes. without know any doubt.

My boss will offered you the sum and percentage of 20% immediately you help us receive the fund in your bank account, i know that you will not say that it is little . we have calculated the percentage and i feel that it will be fine for you, and for the upliftment of the ministry of God and also the orphans in your country, we will give 5% percent for the running of the ministry of God when the fund reaches there in your bank account in your country.

Before you can proceed with me in this transaction,i have to visit the bank to discuss further with the bank director in charge of huge fund transfer to enable me introduce you first to the bank,as my late boss foreign partner Captain Eugene Choo Jin Leong 45 years old that die in Malaysian Airlines MH17. and as you are the beneficiary to the fund that will receive the fund into your account

What you have to do now is to send me your details,so that i can take it to the bank and submit your details to bank director as my late boss foreign partner,so that they can know you well better before they can start the fund transfer .

1. Your full name

2 . Your telephone mobile number

3 . Your resident address

4 . Your Country

5. Your Occupation

As soon i receive your details i will immediately visit the bank ,so that i can introduce you as the my late boss foreign partner. This is my telephone number where you can reach me at any time 00225 55517157.

I will be expecting your mail.

God bless you

Love and trust

Ms Kundi

Phone:
+22555517157
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kundi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:23 pm

Hello Dear

Thank you very much for your details you have send to me, tomorrow the bank is working half day and i will visit the bank and get back to you as soon i finaly discusion with them ok. By tomorrow i will update you as soon i am back from the bank.

God bless us
Love and trusst
Ms Kundi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kundi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello Dear

This morning i have visited the bank to discuss further about the fund and also introducing you as the beneficiary foreign partner to my late boss fund that was be deposit in ecobank.

I meet with the bank director in charge of telex department Mr Jean Ilema to let him know that we are ready to proceed for the bank to carried out the transfer to your account in your country USA ,because you are now ready to receive the fund in your bank account in your country.

The bank director ask me some questions about you and i told him that you have be my late boss foreign partner for over 10years and i submited your full details to him and he ask me about your email address, i have also send it to him and he said that he is going to contact you by next year January 3rd 2018..

He said that before the fund can be transfer to any other foreign account in your country, becuse the fund is in a suspendent account you have to obtain some of the transfer necessary documents from the ministry but they will let you know as soon they contact you.

You have to do everything possible for us so that the bank can be able to transfer the fund to your account ,because we have to join you overthere in your country after the fund is there in your bank account,so that we can invest the money through your good advice. Because i have to start back my Education in your country.

I hope to hear from you

God bless us
Love and trust
Ms Kundi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kundi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello Dear

Thanks for your mail and i wish you happy new year untill i meet you in your country.

God bless us
Love and trust
Ms Kundi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kundi1@yahoo.com ecobancikconsultant@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:50 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ECOBANK DIRECTOR MR JEAN ILEMA N’SELE .

ATTENTION

WE HAVE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS HERE IN OUR OFFICE FROM YOUR PARTNER,REGARDING THE FUND PROCESSING TRANSFERED AND WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN INTRODUCE BY YOUR PARTNER MISS KUNDI AS THE BENEFICIARY TO THE FUND

BEFORE WE CAN FURTHER PROCEED WITH THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND THROUGH OUR DIRECT TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (T.T), WE WISH TO ALSO INFORM YOU THAT, SHE HAS TOLD US TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR COUNTRY BANK ACCOUNT AND WHICH IS THE REASON WHY, WE WANT YOU TO EXPEDIATE URGENCY TOWARDS RECONFIRM AGAIN YOUR BANKING DETAILS TO US, THE REQUESTED INFORMATION TO CARRY OUT THE FUND TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

EVERY INFORMATION MUST BE RECONFIRMED, CHECKS MUST BE MADE OK AND CORRECTIONS THROUGH ERRORS SHOULD BE MADE ALSO IF ANY. THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH IS BEING OPEN BY YOUR PARTNER HERE IN OUR OFFICE IS A FIXED ACCOUNT WITH A/C NUMBER AS 2200904C4.

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM US WITH YOUR FULL BANKING ADDRESS AS OUR BASIC BANKING REQUIREMENTS, BEFORE ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTION OR TRANSFER IS CARRIED OUT, ALSO YOUR TELEPHONE & FAX NUMBERS AND ALSO YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS IS NEEDED , WE SHALL ALSO FORWARD ALL THE INFORMATIONS TO THE OFFICE OF THE TELEX DEPARTMENT HEAD DR.QUATTARA PETULA AND SHE WILL WORK TOWARDS EFFECTING A HITCH FREE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE TRANSFER WILL BE EFFECTED THROUGH A KEY TESTED TELEX (K.T.T) DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER, TELEPHONE, FAX NUMBERS AND YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS WILL ALSO BE NEEDED ,YOU MUST CHECK WITH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION VERY WELL AND GET BACK TO US, BECAUSE IT IS ONLY UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE CORRECT ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT WE WILL TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT .

I HOPE THAT THIS EMAIL FINDS YOU IN A BETTER POSITION HONOURABLE CLIENT AND HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST AND MOST URGENTLY TO FULFIL A SUCCESSFUL FUND TRANSFER SWIFTLY AFTER THE PROCESS IS COMPLETED.

YOURS ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

MR JEAN ILEMA N’SELE .

DIRECTOR OF INT'L REMITTANCE

+225 01 80 81 38

http:/ /www.ecobank.com

ECOBANK CÔTE D'IVOIRE
Av. Terrasson de Fougères, Imm. Alliance, BP 4107 - Abidjan
Site Internet:
Swift: ECOCCIAB
Télex: 22504 ECOBNK CI / 23266 ECOBNK CI

Header:
Return-Path: <ecobancikconsultant@ymail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic306.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTP; Tue, 2 Jan 2018 14:15:21 +0000
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018
Reply-To: eco bank <ecobancikconsultant@ymail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION

Hello Dear

Happy new year and the bank have started working today.

Love and trust
MS kUNDI

Phone:
+22501808138
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Cellulaire (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kundi1@yahoo.com ecobancikconsultant@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:49 am

Hello Dear

Thank you very much for your update that the bank have contacted you and please try to do everything so that the bank will transfer the fund to your account,because we have to join you for better investment. My boss have to be move to your country for better treatment.

Update me as soon he bank get back to you.

Love and trust
Ms Kundi

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ECOBANK DIRECTOR MR JEAN ILEMA N’SELE .

ATTENTION :

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS HERE IN OUR OFFICE AND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS HAVE BEEN FORWARDED TO OUR TELEX DEPARTMENT FOR ONWARD FUND TRANSFERED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

THE FUND IS IN SUSPENDED ACCOUNT,KNOW BODY HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ANY FUND FROM THIS ACCOUNT,UNLESS THE FUND IS BE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE IT CAN BE WITHDRAW.

MORE ALSO, WE HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT EVERY PROCESSING OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER HAVE BE CARRIED OUT THIS MORNING AND YOUR FUND TRANSFER FILE HAVE BE FORWARDED TO THE TELEX DEPARTMENT OFFICE FOR ONWARD FUND TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT . YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT BARRISTER ZAKI JOHN WHO WILL HELP YOU FOR THE SAID TRANSFER DOCUMENTS FROM THE GOVERMENT MINISTRIES, THAT WILL ENABLE YOUR FUND GET INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNDER 72HOURS.

IMMEDIATELY THE DOCUMENTS IS BEEN OBTAIN FROM THE MINISTRY,FOR YOUR INFORMATION WITHOUT THE BACK UP TRANSFER DOCUMENTS FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE,FINANCE AND ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT ORDER, YOUR FUND CAN NOT BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR COUNTRY BANK ACCOUNT .

BEFORE ANY HUGE AMOUNT OF FUND IS BEEN TRANSFERED OUT OF OUR BANK,THE SAID DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE OBTAIN FROM THE GOVERMENT MINISTRY HERE IN COTE D' IVOIRE.AGAIN THAT IS THE WAY WE USE TO TRANSFER FUND TO ASIA AND EUROPEN ETC.

CONTACT BARRISTER ZAKI JOHN IMMEDIATELY FOR THE PROCESSING TO OBTAIN THE TRANSFERED BACK UP DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON YOUR BEHALF WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

THIS IS THE CONTACT OF BARRISTER ZAKI JOHN AND DONT DELAY TO CONTACT HIM.

NAME- BARRISTER ZAKI JOHN

EMAIL- barrister.zaki.associates@gmail.com

TELEPHONE- +225 5513 2629

I HOPE THAT THIS EMAIL FINDS YOU IN A BETTER POSITION HONOURABLE CLIENT. YOURS ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION

YOURS ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.
MR JEAN ILEMA N’SELE .

+225 067 352 71

http:/ /www.ecobank.com/

ECOBANK CÔTE D'IVOIRE
Av. Terrasson de Fougères, Imm. Alliance, BP 4107 - Abidjan
Site Internet:
Swift: ECOCCIAB
Télex: 22504 ECOBNK CI /
23266 ECOBNK CI

Profile Elements:
Kundi Mali / 100011451654323
Active on July 17th, 2017
Studied at Université Félix Houphouët-Boigny
Class of 2015
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Aims of human resource management

Kundi Mali.PNG

Kundi Mali 2.PNG

Above photo often used in Refugee Scams.

Phones:
+22506735271
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire

+22555132629
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.