Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tje251285@arcor.de lpritchard@frontiernet.net

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

tje251285@arcor.de lpritchard@frontiernet.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:57 pm

Return-Path: <tje251285@arcor.de>
Subject: Re: Can You Be Trusted.?
To: Recipients <tje251285@arcor.de>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 23:00:35 +0900
Reply-To: lpritchard@frontiernet.net

I am Mr. ALI HUSAMEDDIN from war ravaged SYRIA. I am the second son of ABDO HUSAMEDDIN politician and former government minister. He was aide to the oil minister from August 2009 to 7 March 2012, when he became the highest-ranking government minister to defect to the opposition from BASHAR AL-ASSAD'S government, before he was killed, I am sorry for the inconvenience that this letter may cause you, I and my father deposited our family life treasure during his reign with TRANS GLOBAL SECURITY/FINANCE COMPANY LTD in London UK.

I and my father lifted this three trunk boxes which contains the Sum of $85 million US DOLLAR which we deposited with the above mentioned company in UK for salty purposes, After the death of my father I have decided to move this family life treasure to Miami International air port USA, the consignment is in the diplomats ware house there at Miami international air port USA, I arrived London UK this January, before they ask me to get a Partner in your country to receive the boxes on my behalf, based on the Condition that the consignment is tagged diplomatic baggage.

I wanted the box to arrive before I will make contact In your country for someone who has a Godly mind and That can help me invest them to pick it up and assist Me to come over for further business plans, , that is why I have to move it to you in MIAMI for further delivery to you by the diplomat, so I want you to Avoid any stress or fear of insecurity, and irresponsibility.

Please to prove my honesty and sincerity in the Subject matter; send me your fax and private cell Phone number for easy communication during the delivery of the consignment to you, but please you will have to keep it very confidential for both of us and in return to your kind assistant YOU WILL BE GIVEN 35% PERCENT SHARE OF THE FUND.

upon you reply to this massage then I will give you the contact number of the diplomat in MIAMI so that you can call him, and he is a UK government approved diplomat he is there in MIAMI so that you can call him and tell him that you are my partner whom my consignment is to be delivered to, to enable him deliver the consignment to you immediately.
Show original message

Allah bless

Ali Husameddine
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

cyntia@senderhome.com lpritchard@frontiernet.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Return-Path: <cyntia@senderhome.com>
To: Recipients <cyntia@senderhome.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 13:34:09 +0100

Good Day,

I am Mr. ALI HUSAMEDDIN from war ravaged SYRIA. I am the second son of ABDO HUSAMEDDIN politician and former government minister. He was aide to the oil minister from August 2009 to 7 March 2012, when he became the highest-ranking government minister to defect to the opposition from BASHAR AL-ASSAD'S government, before he was killed, I am sorry for the inconvenience that this letter may cause you, I and my father deposited our family life treasure during his reign with TRANS GLOBAL SECURITY/FINANCE COMPANY LTD in London UK.

I and my father lifted this three trunk boxes which contains the Sum of $85 million US DOLLAR which we deposited with the above mentioned company in UK for salty purposes, After the death of my father I have decided to move this family life treasure to Miami International air port USA, the consignment is in the diplomats ware house there at Miami international air port USA, I arrived London UK this January, before they ask me to get a Partner in your country to receive the boxes on my behalf, based on the Condition that the consignment is tagged diplomatic baggage.

I wanted the box to arrive before I will make contact In your country for someone who has a Godly mind and That can help me invest them to pick it up and assist Me to come over for further business plans, , that is why I have to move it to you in MIAMI for further delivery to you by the diplomat, so I want you to Avoid any stress or fear of insecurity, and irresponsibility.

Please to prove my honesty and sincerity in the Subject matter; send me your fax and private cell Phone number for easy communication during the delivery of the consignment to you, but please you will have to keep it very confidential for both of us and in return to your kind assistant YOU WILL BE GIVEN 35% PERCENT SHARE OF THE FUND.

upon you reply to this massage then I will give you the contact number of the diplomat in MIAMI so that you can call him, and he is a UK government approved diplomat he is there in MIAMI so that you can call him and tell him that you are my partner whom my consignment is to be delivered to, to enable him deliver the consignment to you immediately.
Show original message

Allah bless

Ali Husameddine
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

lpritchard@frontiernet.net c.cssina@tin.it ashwani@wispl.in

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:35 pm

* 104.41.168.163 Tokyo Japan

Return-Path: <c.cssina@tin.it>
Received: from [104.41.168.163] (port=1498 helo=bals-kazu.honbu.local) by
blinux.thesecurededicatedserver.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.87) (envelope-from
<c.cssina@tin.it>) id 1cQN5X-0049l2-4P; Mon, 09 Jan 2017 05:11:23 +0530
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
To: Recipients <c.cssina@tin.it>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 08:41:18 +0900
X-Authenticated-Sender: blinux.thesecurededicatedserver.com: ashwani@wispl.in

same email text.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: cynthia@senderhome.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Email:

Dearest One,

I know that this proposal will come to you as a big surprise considering the fact that we have not had any formal acquaintance before or met in person but all the same I want you for the sake of God to give this an immediate attention in view of the fact that the security of life and possession is at stake.

I am Miss. Zahra Husameddine a 20 years old girl from war ravaged Syria but presently leaving in Turkey border Refugee camp with my brother Ali who is 16 years old. My father Abdo Husameddine who before his untimely assassination by the government troop was the highest ranking official in Syrian government .He was killed in our government residential house alongside two of my other brothers, two house maids and security aid, fortunately for me and my younger brother including our mother we were on a weekend visit to our home town. A as we got the news of the tragedy, we immediately managed to ran into neighboring Turkey border for refuge.

In the same vein, as Faith would have it we lost our dear mother after a month we lost our father (May soul rest in peace) as a result of what the Doctor called cardiac arrest. As we were coming into this country, we had some documents of a deposit of $48,500.000.00 USD (Forty eight million Five hundred thousand USD) made by my late father in a security and trust company, according to the note we found in our fathers brief case, he intended to use this fund for his international business transaction after his tenure in office but was unfortunately murdered.

We have located the security company where the money is deposited with the help of an attorney and established ownership having been told that the consignment is been held at their head in Europe for security reasons. Though, our father did not declare the deposit as real cash rather as family treasures/valuables worth US$48.5M. Please considering the bitter experiences we had in our country and the war still going on especially in Damascus area which incidentally is where we came from plus the incessant political upheavals and hostilities in this Turkey border Refugee camp, we desire seriously to leave here and live the rest of our life into a More peaceful and politically stable country like yours hence this proposal and request is made to you.

I therefore on behalf on my only brother seek your kind assistance towards helping us to claim the money from where is deposited. My attorney will work out a change of ownership to your name so that you will be legally empowered to represent me claim the money from the company. After the conclusion of the transaction, you will help us to invest the money into a lucrative business and also assist my brother get a college admission to further his education.

Please I know that this letter may sound strange and incredible to you but the CNN and the BBC have it as their major news features .Therefore for the sake of God and humanity kindly give an immediate and positive consideration.

I will willingly agree to any suitable percentage of the money you will propose as your compensation for your assistance with regards to the above .please in view of our sensitive refugee status and as we are still conscious of our father's enemies, I would like you to give this a highly confidential approach. I await

your response.
Thank Regard.
Miss. Zahra Husameddine

Header:

Received: from User (unknown [195.11.245.162])
Reply-To: <cynthia@senderhome.com>
Subject: Re: Can I Trust You??
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 01:12:08
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Originating IP: 195.11.245.162
Originating ISP: Now Maintained By Cable & Wireless Worldwide
City: Stoke-on-trent
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

miss.zahrahusame@vp.pl

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:14 pm

Dearest One,

I am sorry to contact you through this means,

I am Miss. Zahra Husameddine, a 22 year old girl from war ravaged Syria but presently leaving in Turkey border Refugee camp with my brother Ali who is 18 years old. My father Abdo Husameddine who before his untimely assassination by the government troop was the highest ranking official in Syrian government.

I really want to move out of this refugee camp, and I’m looking for someone who will invest my funds for me and I will compensate the person immensely. My late father willed twenty eight point five million US dollars to me. I have all the legal document to the funds. This funds is in the bank in Europe. I need your response so I can tell you all you need to know about this transaction.

Your response.
Thank Regard.
Miss. Zahra Husameddine

Header:

Return-Path: <zahra232@hotmail.com>
Received: from dcsvr.victoryhotel.vn ([118.69.224.42])
Subject: Re: Can You Be Trusted.
To: Recipients <zahra232@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 05:29:35 +0700
Reply-To: miss.zahrahusame@vp.pl

Originating IP: 118.69.224.42
Originating ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.