Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Grace Williams <grace.williamss@ymail.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

dubai.islamicbank@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:04 pm

FROM THE DESK OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT OFFICE/ TELEX SERVICES DEPT.
TELEPHONE: +971558626259 Date: 09-09-2017.
"155 Khalid Bin Al Walid Road, Bur Dubai Branch: PO Box: 12461."

Attn:

We wish to inform you that we have received your mail, and be informed that you are expected to Print out the two Forms, which you will fill and Scan back to us here to enable us start the verification process. We can not fill the forms for you, therefore you should find a way to Print it out on your own as the procedure demands. Thanks for your understanding!

Yours Truly,
Chief Executive Officer,
Dr. Adnan Chilwan.
(Foreign/Transfer Department)
DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510. And is CONFIDENTIAL. The information and work product contained herein are PRIVILEGED and intended only for disclosure to or use by the owner of this e-mail. If you are neither the intended recipient(s) nor a person responsible for the delivery of this communication to the intended recipient(s) you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by using the "reply" feature and then immediately delete this message and all attachments from your computer. Thank you. All copyright reserved. ISLAMIC BANK OF DUBAI (IBD).
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.reema446@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello ,

How are you doing? I was expecting to read your mail here! Any response from the bank? I urge you to get back to me immediately to enable me know how far you have gone with the bank! Have a good evening.

Sincerely Ms Reema.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.reema446@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Thanks , I was expecting to receive from you the response from the bank, but am surprise by what you are saying here. As i told you from the beginning, this deal is not for the feeble minds and it is not a Child's play! This is something you have to make up your mind before embarking, so if you can not continue with the process, then it is not a problem and i will never force you to do what you do not want to do. There is nothing i can do without you in this regard, and the choice is yours. Have a good evening!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.reema446@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:45 am

Hello

Sorry for the late response! If you can not open the attachments with your system, why not open it in Cyber Cafe? What is difficult in filling the forms and returning it to the bank? I didn't expected you to be arguing with the bank when they are already cooperating with you! I advise that you find a way and fill the forms, unless maybe you are not interested with the transaction, but if you truly want to work with me, then it is advisable that you find a way to fill the form. Have a good day!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.