Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat May 14, 2016 2:01 am

Return-Path: <oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 23:17:52 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Dr. Olivia Michelle" <oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: "Dr. Olivia Michelle" <oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Greetings dear!

Greetings dear!
I am pleased to contact you because i will like to have a relationship with you since it takes one to know one.You can get back to me through this my personal and private email address as i,m not always on Facebook so that i can introduce my self to you very well with my photo and let you know why i need your relationship.
Waiting to read from you soon.
Yours new friend
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 16, 2016 9:54 pm

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Engine with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmospherics over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Olivia Michelle i am (24 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am conformable with your age,I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, ,5.7ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father ( Dr,Patrick.E Michelle); was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Abidjan (the capital of Ivory Coast) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i be live that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficulty situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev-Robert Anthony, who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the omen's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 772 907 292 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or principled to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragedian incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M (Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel ling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours
in love,
Miss. Olivia

HEADER:
Return-Path: <oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from jws11184.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws102.mail.ir2.yahoo.com; Mon, 16 May 2016 10:53:24 +0000; 1463396004.880
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016
From: "Dr. Olivia Michelle" <oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: "Dr. Olivia Michelle" <oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: MY DEAREST ONE THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE GOD BLESS YOU

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (281.1 KiB) Viewed 4831 times

Profile Elements:
Ndubuisi Ohazuruike / 100012148361077
Active on 5/16/16
3 Friends

Capturelad.PNG

Phone Number:
+221772907292
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 11:39 pm

My Only In Mind'
I am glad to tell you that I appreciate your company and all you told me,I will also like to see you face to face" Just know that am looking for a way to come out of here and start-up my education tats while am not ridding any thing for you; Only contact this Bank and get this money so that our new year will be with prosperity indeed,you can call me today by2,o'clock Senegal time with the Reverend phone number I gave to you I will be waiting for your call I will be very happy to hear your voice.

I want you to know that before I contacted you I prayed and fasted as i asked God to show me some body like you who is caring, who will take me as he takes his self, then i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man I am looking, forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, So can't look for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you Honey! that is why I am giving you all this information's!.

My love is for you and you alone, I will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev with ( +221 77 290 7292 ) and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend around 2pm my time I will be there waiting your urgent call and ask him the best time to call me. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim, this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my not of age and refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to it. in your account in your country.please try your best to contact bank 1Th years are like number The contact information of the Bank are as follows,Royal Bank Of Scotland (RBS) ,Mr. Stephen Hester. Executive Director of finance/Foreign transfer officer

Email ( rbsinfo24@accamail.com )

Or
Email ( rbsinfo24@accamail.com )

THE NAME OF THE TRANSFER OF ICIER IS Mr. STEPHEN HESTER
TELEPHONE NUMBERS Tel: Tel: +44-7974-913-562
/ +44-1268-502-315 Fax: +44-7013 -2739
ACCOUNT NAME IS, Dr. PATRICK.E MICHELLE
AMOUNT(5.7) MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS.OLIVIA MICHELLE.
MY FATHER'S ACCOUNT NUMBER IS RBS810101785

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.7M ( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ) deposited by my late father which I Olivia Michelle, is the next of kin.My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every are of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you
contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travel ling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!you rs forever!
In Love

Miss. Olivia

Set2-1.PNG

set2-2.PNG

set2-3.PNG

Phone Tel:
+447974913562
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+441268502315
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Basildon
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)

Fax: +4470132739
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Edge Telecom Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk rbsinfo24@accamail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 12:48 am

Attn:

Sir
Please see the attached letter and comply with the answers to the questionnaire,for the help of Miss. Olivia Mitchell . he inform us about you for the transfer of her late father fund deposit.

Thank you,
Yours Faithfully

Mr. Stephen Hester
Director Of Finance
(+44-7974-913-562 )

WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Make

http:/ /www.rbs.co.uk/

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Royal Bank Of Scotland. and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être retardé, intercepté ou modifié.Royal Bank Of Scotland et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails.

Header:
Return-Path: <rbsinfo24@accamail.com>
Received: from 10.1.106.67 unverified ([10.1.106.67]) by hubackup01oc.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016
Subject: RBS QUESTIONNAIRES:

20160519014731-e88d6fd0-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 11:19 pm

How are you today?
hope fine, nice to hear from you as well as the reply from the bank.
I want to be sure of the documents needed by the Bank before getting back to you.However,Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.May you be blessed and happy in life.Listen, before I gave you this information s I saw your profile that you matched mine. Please remember to keep my secret.So,I will also advise you to please keep it to your self because I am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart ( I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU ) and I equally expect the same from you.
like i have told you be for that presently i have my late fathers death certificate and statement of account which i have attached the scan copies here for you to see .(which I wills give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which I will also give him, so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in ( Senegalese Bar Association ) who will help in preparing the documents for us.Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my ( Late ) father's ACCOUNT in Royal Bank Of Scotland. to the account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,,
Bar (Dr) pascal aju.
E mail address: pascalajulegal2@lawyer.com

Phone Number: +221 781229532

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here we can move at the same time.Thanks again as I think of you always.
Love from my deepest
heart Yours .Olivia

20160520001412-81093a40-me.png

20160520001415-11595ba5-me.png

Phone Number:
+221781229532
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pascalajulegal2@lawyer.com oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 1:29 am

REQUIREMENTS FROM BARRISTER PASCAL AJU (DAKAR SENEGAL)
PASCAL AJU, DATE 20/05/2016
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY,
RUE 48 AVENUE LAMINA GLUEY,
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
P .O.BOX. MB 143
DAKAR SENEGAL.
PHONE +221_781229532
Email address pascalajulegal2@lawyer.com
ATTN
SIR, FROM THE LEGAL ORDER OF BAR. PASCAL AJU CHAMBERS.
MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT,IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS.
.SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL TODAY TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.REVERING OF MY CONFIRMATION OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENT THROUGH THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT TODAY:BELOW ARE REQUIREMENTS,

A)YOUR NAME AS IT APPEARS IN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

B). RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AS IT WILL APPEARS ON AFFIDAVIT OATH.

C). DATE OF BIRTH AS IT WILL APPEARS ON AFFIDAVIT OATH.

D). YOUR COUNTRY AND STATE OF ORIGIN AS IT WILL APPEARS ON AFFIDAVIT OF OATH .

E). NAME OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE THE MONEY CAN BE TRANSFERRED INTO.

F)TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR EASY TO CONTACT YOU.

G)POSTAL ADDRESS FOR THE POSTING OF THE DOCUMENTS TO YOU THROUGH DHL SERVICE OR POSTAL ORDER

H) YOUR OCCUPATION INCLUDIN SCAN COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NUMBER OR IDENTITY CARD NUMBERS

HOWEVER YOU SHOULD SEND $1800 Dollar ONLY THROUGH MONEYGRAM MONEY TRANSFER OR BY IN INTERNATIONALE TRANSFER WITH IN MY NAME BELOW. PASCAL AJU ALEX . TODAY.SO THAT FIRST THING THIS MORNING I WILL USE IT TO PURCHASE INSURANCE CLEARANCE APPLICATION FORM AI) IN WHICH TO ENABLE ME ASCERTAIN AUTHENTICATE AND FACILITATE TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THROUGH THE MAGISTRATE OF THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT DAKAR. SENEGAL

AND SEND THE CONTROL REFERENCE NUMBER THROUGH MAIL OR BY MY TELEPHONE

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION WITH MY CHAMBER
DR BARRISTER PASCAL AJU (ESQ) (PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
ON BEHALF OF PASCAL CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.

REQUIREMENTS FROM BARRISTER PASCAL AJU (DAKAR SENEGAL)
PASCAL AJU26, DATE 20/05/2016
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY,
RUE 48 AVENUE LAMINA GUEYE,
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
P .O.BOX. MB 143
DAKAR SENEGAL
PHONE +221_781229532
Email address pascalajulegal2@lawyer.com

Header:
Return-Path: <pascalajulegal2@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.83.27.208] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 20 May 2016
Subject: REQUIREMENTS FROM BARRISTER PASCAL AJU PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.27.208<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

hello dear,
how are you fairing today? you have brightened my day once again today,how is every members of your family? i hope they are sound in health, you are such a caring and loving man, so grateful to have found a man like you in my life after all what i passed through.i saw the mails you sent and i understood everything you meant there, am so delighted to learn that you have contacted the lawyer, am praying that everything will go in accordance, i can't just wait to get out of this prison called refugee camp, am really suffering here we are not given good food and water, i thank God that very soon all these will be over, may God continue to strengthen you in all your daily activities and may his blessings continue to be your portion, God will surely satisfy all your heart desires and he will comfort you on every side, as you have made up your mind to rescue an orphan like me, God will always see you through in whats so ever you lay your hands, you were really sent from above.honey thanks for the hope you have given me, i can't just explain how i feel.when you have time you can call me so that we can talk on phone. +221772907292. i am really missing you and can't wait to see you face to face, am looking forward to hearing from you, have a blessed day i miss you my treasure
with lots of love. Olivia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 12:58 am

Greetings My Love,

It is always a pleasure writing to you, How are you faring today ? I hope you are well sounded in good health and equally doing great in your professional activity. Back to me here i am fine too and i thank God for His loving kindness and for His sufficient grace upon my life irrespective of my present predicament which is very unpleasant. My love i have received the mail i received from the lawyer and i do believe you also receive a copy of it from him. My love, i am very happy that the lawyer have agreed to help us and he also stated the cost of the documents which fall at cost of $1800 dollars. Please my love try your best to send the money to our lawyer so that he can start the job. Honey i am tried here in the camp, no good water, if you can see me you will cry, but i know one day i will meet you there, and start up my poor life with you, with you am okay, please after you send the money to our lawyer please get back to me. I miss you so much. Bye for now and hope to hear the good news from you soonest via asap and phone call.

Have a wonderful day ahead and God bless you.
Yours in love Miss.Olivia.
kiss kiss

Mr.
Is me that call you BARRISTER PASCAL Aju i form Dakar Senegal the $1800 Dollar fee for the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath and that is all CAST Please go and send the money so i con start up my job two days your documents will be okay Thanks I saw all the information which you send to me.Go now and send the money THROUGH.INTERNATIONAL MONEYGRAM TRANSFER WITH MY NAME BELOW.. PASCAL AJU ALEX . TODAY. SO THAT FIRST THING THIS Tomorrow morning i
will start up my job
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pascalajulegal2@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 11:34 pm

Kind Attention.Mr.

Good day, i write this letter based on our initial arrangement, i have been able to get a colique of mine who based in the state and i want you to used his account details and made the payment. He is a colique of mine and i want you to used the following account details under and make the payment. Immediately you make the payment please try and attached the payment slip and send it to my email for confirmation.

Below Is The Bank Account Details .

ACCOUNT NAME: J. W.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 48806276XXXX

ROUTING NUMBER: 111000025
BANK OF AMERICAN
SWIFT CODE BOFAU3N
ADDRESS: SPRING TEXAS 77379.

Thanks for you understanding, i await your positive response.
Have a good day.
Yours Sincerely,
Barr. (Dr) Pascal Aju.

Added Phone Number:
+221707798651
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 24, 2016 12:10 am

My dear,please try and help me out.I am really counting on you and all my hope depend on you.Please try and help me by sending this money to the lawyer so that he can get the documents for us.This is the only way forward no The bank is waiting for this documents before they can transfer my inherited money into your account.I am waiting to hear good news from you my dear.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviamichelle2001@yahoo.co.uk pascalajulegal2@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 2:39 am

Good morning
My Love Your efforts so far towards making sure that I am out of this place is worth commendable.I am appreciative of all your nice efforts that you have made so as to see that I regain my freedom and I will like you to bear in mind that I am the kind of girl that does not forget easily what ever good one does for me. my Love pleased send the money to Lawyer and the Lawyer is Good man OK.
Yours.Olivia

Hello How are you? i am writing this moment to inform you that i am still waiting to hear from you concerning the money, so that we can round up every thing very fast.

Attention
Mr.
You will be required to provide this money for the Power of Attorney fees immediately to enable me to proceed to make payments and securing all your requirements without further delay as your partner's bank has instructed.Preferably you can send the money to the bank Account information i send to you thanks
BARR..
DR,PASCAL AJU (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.