Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favourlo20@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: favourlo20@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2016 12:04 am

My Dearest One.
How are today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine soul and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to compare with any other man cos you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.

Sweetheart,Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.His office phone no (+221- 77-133-8505)
I
Sweetheart,I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 14% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.1 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank are as follows,

STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Bank Email address (Standardbanklifeplc@accountant. com)
Finance Manager Email address (adrewabledavid@yahoo.co.uk)
The Name Of The Finance Manager Is Mr. Andrew
David Able
Office telephone number +44-702-4055-383.
The Account Number Is ALC000641710619/QB/71/B

Sweetheart,Please Contact them today or tomorrow on how to transfer the 7.1 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 14% for your assistance.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I will send some more message latter when i know your mind about this.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me by my time the number once
again (+221- 77-858-7007)
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours,
Favour.

Phone Numbers:
+447024055383
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+221771338505
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favourlo20@yahoo.com standardbanklifeplc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 31, 2016 12:21 am

For Your Kindly Attention.

Sir/Madam

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operations / Wire Transfers to write you in respect of your mail which we received. Actually we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Favour Siaka who is the Next-of-Kin to the Late Dr.Linus Siaka that she wishes you to be Her Trustee/Representative for the official transfer and claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank.Her late father Dr. Linus Siaka was one of our Late customers with some substantial amount $7.1 million(US)dollars deposited with our noble Bank with the Account Number"ALC000641710619/QB/71/B"hence you have been duly and formally appointed as the Trustee to represent the Next-of-Kin.However, before our noble Bank will transact any business concerning the transfer and claim of the Fund Deposit into your Account, We will require you to send the following information immediately to the Transfer Department of our noble Bank. They are:
(1) A Power-of-Attorney permitting you to claim and or transfer the said funds into your Account in any place on her behalf.
Please Note: This Power-of-Attorney must be endorsed by a qualified Senegalese Resident Lawyer since the girl stays in Senegal there in Africa.
(2) The death certificate of her deceased father confirming his death.
(3) A copy of the Deposit certificate (SOA) issued to her deceased father by our bank.
(4) An Affidavit-of-Oath or Support from the Senegalese High Court in Africa.
Note: The above requirements are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest,yours and that of your partner who is the Next-of-Kin after the transfer has been made.
Furthermore, the above required documents and information are part of our security measures to avoid fraudulence claims and or taking of an unwarranted advantage of the Decease's exit by some unscrupulous individuals or some other distance relations who might have access to his privacy.On the receipts of the above documents and information,
we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall duly process your claims and effect the transfer in your noble honor and name immediately.Thank you, for your usual co operations.For further details and inquiries please do contact:
The Finance Manager, Mr. Andrew David Able
Standard Life Bank Of Scotland PLC.
+44-702-4055-383.

Mr. Can Paule (For Accounts Department).
© 2016 Standard Life

Standard Life plc, registered in Scotland (SC286832), Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH. Telephone +44-702-4055-383. Calls may be recorded/monitored and call charges may vary.

Header:
Return-Path: <Standardbanklifeplc@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.83.27.29] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 30 May 2016
From: "Standard LIfe" <Standardbanklifeplc@accountant.com>
Subject: or Your Kindly Attention.

Hello my sweetheart,
How is your life over there i hope is fine,for me i am not fine here.
Honey i am very happy to received your mail,and thanks for all love and caring you have been showing to me.

Sweetheart,I miss you so much. Sweetheart,I am happy to hear That you have send a mail to the bank And awaiting for there reply. Thanks so much for every effort you are making to help me Out of this refugee camp That is like a prison. May God almighty Guide And bless you in abundantly In Jesus name i pray.

Sweetheart,Please anytime You hear from the bank,You please let me know what the bank said. My darling,Please anytime You receive a reply from the bank,You please forward to me To read And know what the bank said. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:19 am

Hello My Dearest,
How are you today?,hope you are fine?, Sweetheart,I miss you so much. Sweetheart I am just here thinking about you And cant wait to meet you over there in your country And tell how much i love you. Sweetheart,I thank you so much for all your efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy woman.Listen dear, before i gave you these information, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are the one who will help me out of this situation. My dear i have never trust any body this way or told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend, no one again knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to your self because of wicked people, for i don't want to loose my life because of money. Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here the death certificate and his deposit certificate (which i will send to the Bank, if the lawyer agrees to help us)
I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, according to the Reverend he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today or tomorrow because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and,when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT IN STANDARD LIFE BANK PLC OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country.
His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Mohammed Lukman.
Of: (Law Office of Mohammed's Chambers)
( lawfarmlukman@yahoo.com )
( Saintlawchamber@lawyer.com )
Office phone number ( +221772828508 )

Sweetheart,So i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and.I will be waiting for your mail or call today.
A big hug and kisses for you.
From my deepest heart of love,
Yours Sincere,
Favour.

Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you That your letter have been received here in our bank headquater,And we have gone through it And understood everythinbg you said. Sir,To give you more light on what to do,You are to contact your partner Miss Favour Siaka And ask her how possible You can get a lawyer in her country Dakar Senegal. Who can help you prepare those documents Our bank needs for this transaction. Contact miss Favour Siaka today And ask her this. Because we dont need anything delay in terms of transaction And that is the reason why i give you more light on what to do. So you need a lawyer from Dakar Senegal to help you people process Those documents,According to the law.

Thank you, for your usual co operations.For further details and inquiries please do contact:
The Finance Manager, Mr. Andrew David Able
Standard Life Bank Of Scotland PLC.
+44-702-4055-383.

Mr. Can Paule (For Accounts Department).
© 2016 Standard Life.
Standard Life plc, registered in Scotland (SC286832), Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH. Telephone +44-702-4055-383. Calls may be recorded/monitored and call charges may vary.

Phone Number:
+221772828508
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: favourlo20@yahoo.com saintlawchamber@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello my sweetheart,
Honey i am very happy to received your mail,and thanks for all love and caring you have been showing to me.

Sweetheart,I miss you so much. Sweetheart,I am very much happy And i appreciate everything you are doing to help me out of this refugee camp That is like a prison. My darling,I pray That may God almighty Whom We serve Bless you in abundantly in Jesus name i pray.

Sweetheart,Please I can not stop Thanking you. You are wonderful. Thanks so much. My darling,Please do try And contact the lawyer for the processing of those documents. My darling,Please anytime You contact the lawyer,You please let me know. I miss you so much. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love

SIR,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED IN OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM THE BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT. OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS
LAW CHAMBER IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAME,YOUR NATIONALITY,YOUR OCCUPATION,YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH).
SO THAT TODAY'S AFTERNOON,I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE
IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
AFTER THAT MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
Barr. Dr. Mohammed Lukman,
Law Office of Mohammed's Chambers.
NO 25 RUE VINCENS DAKAR-PONTY
DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE TEL NUMBER
+221-77-282-8508.

Return-Path: <Saintlawchamber@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.83.21.109] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 2 Jun 2016
Subject: FROM BARRISTER MOHAMMED LUKMAN.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.21.109<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favourlo20@yahoo.com saintlawchamber@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Hello my sweetheart,
How is your life over there i hope is fine,for me i am also fine here.
Sweetheart,i am very happy to received your mail,and thanks for all love and caring you have been showing to me.

Sweetheart,I miss you. Sweetheart,You are so wonderful. Thanks so much for every effort you are making to help me out of this refugee camp That is like a prison. My darling,I can understand in your mail That you have send your information's to the lawyer for the processing of those documents.

Sweetheart,I am so much happy despite my condition here in the refugee camp. Thanks so much And may God almighty bless you for me In Jesus name i pray. Sweetheart,Please anytime You hear from the lawyer,You please let me know what the lawyer said.

Sweetheart,I cant stop thanking you for everything you are doing to help me out of this refugee camp. I miss you. Kiss you in a million times With a very tight hug. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love

Sir,

You are welcome. here below are the letter from the federal high court here in Dakar Senegal.
1.A copy of Death certificate of her late father.
2.A copy of His Deposit certificate, It's now remaining the other two
documents.Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.
In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of (510 USD for authentication of the power
of attorney,(580 USD for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, (530 USD for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of (480 USD, total(2,100 USD only) to get everything done.
YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY ASSISTANT'S NAME BECAUSE HE WILL BE THE PERSON TO RECEIVE THE MONEY DUE TO I AM ALWAYS BUSY HERE IN MY OFFICE.

NAME:........................MICHEAL
SURNAME...................JALO DUDU.
ADDRESS...................NO 25 RUE VINCENS DAKAR-PONTY
CITY............................DAKAR
COUNTRY....................SENEGAL.

Mr. ,You are to try your possible And send this money As soon as possible So that We can start work on processing of those documents. And
Mr. ,As soon as we receive the money,Those documents will Only take us 48 hours To be ready. (WHICH IS TWO WORKING DAYS).

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
Barr. Dr. Mohammed Lukman,
Law Office of Mohammed's Chambers.
NO 25 RUE VINCENS DAKAR-PONTY
DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE TEL NUMBER
+221-77-282-8508.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello my sweetheart,

Sweetheart,I miss you so much. My darling,I am just here thinking about you And cant wait to meet you over there in your country. My darling I so much appreciate every effort you are making to help me out of this refugee camp That is like a prison.

Sweetheart,I pray That May God almighty Whom We serve Bless you in abundantly in Jesus name i pray. My darling,I have read the mail you got from the lawyer And have understood That you are will to pay for those documents. Thank you so much My darling.

Sweetheart,I am so much happy,Thank you so much For accepting to pay the money for the preparation of those documents. My darling,Please any time You pay the lawyer,You please let me know. My darling,I am so proud of you,Kiss. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love

Sir,

According to your letter Which was received today in our law chamber,We have gone through your letter And understood everything you said in your mail. Mr. ,You are to make this payment immeidately through this Account Informations And forward to me the payement to confirm. Here is the Account informations below Which you can make the payment.

BANK NAME......................BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NAME..............CONTEH ERNEST
ACCOUNT NUMBER..........03632240009.
SWIFT CODE...................AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE......................SN100
CODE GUICHET.................01010
CLE RIB............................30
IBAN.........................SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3632 2400 0930

Mr. ,As soon as you make this payment today,You are to forward to me the payment slip Immediately to confirm. You are welcome. I promise to give you And your partner the best of my service.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:50 pm

Sir,

According to your letter Which was received today in our law chamber,We have gone through your letter And have understood everything you have said in your letter. Mr. ,You dont have to waste time in doing this payment So that we can carry out this process Immediately. Mr. ,As soon as you make this payment today,You are to forward to me the payment slip Immediately to confirm. Mr. ,So we are waiting to receive the payment slip. You are welcome. I promise to give you my best of service.

Hello my sweetheart,

Sweetheart,I miss you so much. My darling,I am thinking about you all day long. My darling,Thank you so much for every effort you are making to help me out of this refugee camp That is like a prison. May God almighty bless you protect you And keep you long life In Jesus name i pray.

Sweetheart,I so much appreciate every of your effort towards me And i pray That God shall guide for me. My darling,I have read your mail And i am so much happy. My darling In your mail You said That you will make the payment today to the lawyer.

Sweetheart,Thank you so much. My darling,I cant thank you enough. I am so proud of you. My darling,Please if you make the payment,You please let me know.Kiss you in a million times With a very tight hug. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:41 am

Hello my sweetheart,

Sweetheart,I miss you so much. My darling,I am helpless here in the refugee camp And don't know what to do to feed. My darling,As i am writing this mail to you,I am very ,much hungry. My darling,I miss you so much And you are all i think about every second of the minute.

Sweetheart,I pray That may God almighty Guide And protect you in Jesus name i pray. My darling,I have read your mail And have understood That you have not yet send the money to the lawyer. My darling,Please may you try And ask for another account from the lawyer And try your possible to send the money to the lawyer So that the lawyer Will start the processing of those documents.

Sweetheart,Please i am pleading to you With the name of God to please try And send the money to the lawyer As soon as possible So that i too will come out of this refugee camp That i am into now. My darling,Please i am pleading to you To please do try And send the money to the lawyer. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love

Hello my sweetheart
Sweetheart,Good afternoon from here;how are you today.I hope you are fine over there;for me i am not OK here in Dakar. Sweetheart,I did not receive your mail yesterday. My darling,Please are you OK. My darling,Please I am worried about you,Please do try And write me today And let me know how you are going with the lawyer.

Sweetheart,I am just here thinking about you as usual And cant wait to meet you And show you how much i love And care for you. My darling,Please I am happily waiting to hear the good news from you That you have send the money to the lawyer. Kiss you in a million times With a very tight hug. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love

Sir,

According to your letter Which was received today in our law chamber. Mr. ,You are delaying this case. Mr. ,Yours country . Have many ways of transaction through MONEY GRAM,WESTERN UNION And so may other ways. But i am surprise to hear from you That you dont know how to send out money from your country except Account And now Account have been giving to you And you are still complaing is not working. Mr. ,Here again is another account. And i dont want any other delay or complaining on this transaction. Mr. ,You are to make sure you send this money today. Below is a new account.

ACCOUNT NAME ............................OTITI EMMANUEL
BANK NAME ................................BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............................ 0 4 5 1 7 6 8 0 0 0 7
SWIFT CODE.................................AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ................................. SN100
CODE AGENCE ...............................01018
IBAN ......................................SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4517 6800 0771
CIE RIB ...................................71
BANK ADDRESS............................... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD

Mr. ,SEND THIS MONEY TODAY And let me know. As soon as you send this money today forward to me the payment slip to confirm. You are welcome.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello my sweetheart,

Sweetheart,I miss you so much. My darling,You are the only hope i have. My darling,Life here in the refugee camp is too hot And difficult. Please i am pleading to you to please do try your possible And help me out of this refugee camp So that i can join you over there in .

Sweetheart,Please as you have said in your mail That you will send the money to the lawyer today,Please my darling do try And fulfill your promise. My darling,I am here praying for you and your Family And hope That God will answer my good prayer for you And your family in Jesus name i pray.

Sweetheart,May God almighty In his infinite mercy bless you in abundantly in Jesus name i pray. It shall be well with you And your family in Jesus name i pray. My darling,Please I am pleading to you,Please do not fail me. Please do try your possible today And make me proud by sending this money to the lawyer today. I miss you. Kiss you in a million times With a very tight hug. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love

Hello my sweetheart,
Sweetheart,I am very happy to received your mail,and thanks for all love and caring you have been showing to me.

Sweetheart,I miss you so much. My darling,I am so much worried because i did not see your mail yesterday. My darling,Please are you OK. My darling,Please if you are Fine Please do try And write me And let me know the situation of things over there in your country.

Sweetheart,Please did you send the money to the lawyer As you said in your previous mail. My darling,Please if you did send the money to the lawyer,You please do let me know. My darling,I pray That may God almighty guide And protect you in Jesus name i pray. I miss you. Kiss you in a million times With a very tight hug. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:19 am

Hello my sweetheart
Sweetheart,Good afternoon from here;how are you today.I hope you are fine over there;for me i am not OK here in Dakar. My darling,I miss you. My darling,I cant do for a second without thinking of you. My darling,I love you with all my heart.

Sweetheart,Please did you just abandon me here in the refugee camp to die. My darling,Please I am pleading to you To please do not abandon me here in the refugee camp to die. My darling,You are my only hope. Please do make haste to help me out of this refugee camp That is like a prison.

Sweetheart,Please do kindly tell me. My darling,Please have you send the money to the lawyer for those documents. My darling,Please if yes You please let me know. I miss you. Kiss you in a million times With a very tight hug. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.