Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lecticiazineb@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lecticiazineb@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:55 pm

anita
Female
25 Bremen (Lehe) / Germany

Hallo
Meine
Name ist Leticia ich sah Ihr Profil heute auf dieser Seite ich werde
auch gefällt Ihnen die mehr wissen, und ich möchte Sie auf eine E-Mail senden an meine
Email
Adresse, so kann ich Ihnen meine Bilder, für Sie mehr über mich wissen.
lecticiazineb@gmail com
Ich glaube, wir bewegen kann
von hier, lecticiazineb@gmail.com
.....................................................................................
Hello
My
name is Leticia i saw your profile today in this site i will
also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my
email
address so i can give you my pictures for you to know more about me.
lecticiazineb@gmail com
I believe we can move
from here,lecticiazineb@gmail.com Delete Hallo
Meine
Name ist Leticia ich sah Ihr Profil heute auf dieser Seite ich werde
auch gefällt Ihnen die mehr wissen, und ich möchte Sie auf eine E-Mail senden an meine
Email
Adresse, so kann ich Ihnen meine Bilder, für Sie mehr über mich wissen.
lecticiazineb@gmail com
Ich glaube, wir bewegen kann
von hier, lecticiazineb@gmail.com
.....................................................................................
Hello
My
name is Leticia i saw your profile today in this site i will
email
address so i can give you my pictures for you to know more about me.
lecticiazineb@gmail com
I believe we can move
from here,lecticiazineb@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lecticiazineb@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 22, 2016 4:01 am

On fropper.com:

lecticia North Vijayapuri, India
Female 27 years, Single

My
name is Leticia i am a female i will
email
address so i can give you my pictures for you to know more about me
lecticiazineb at gmail.c0m
I believe we can move
from here ,lecticiazineb at gmail.c0m,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2016 12:05 am

Skype ID for Rev:
Ahama Juel
live:revfatherpeterjuel

Hello My Dearest One.

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how are you today? How is your day, and hopefully good, for me solitude were my friend here in Dakar Senegal in this field and we were not allowed to leave the camp at any time we used to take permission, its like a stay in prison and I hope by the grace of God I come out here soon.
My name is miss Leticia Zineb 24, from Darfur region of Sudan and currently I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal with the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, following the killing of my family by the rebels, please don 't be discouraged to hear this. I believe in my heart that you will never break my heart and I was disappointed in any way.

I am from the family of the deceased Engr.Oniel R zineb my father and zineb Engr.Oniel R Ukec was President GRUV - Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil company in Darfur. The brutal killing of my father, mother and younger sister took place one early morning by the rebels in the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in the department of Applied Mathematics, University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my beloved parents. I contacted you for a possible help and I do not have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person that I have now is Reverend Father peter juel , who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, it was very nice to me since I got here, but I am not living with him rather I live in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
Phone number of the Shepherd's (+221 763 786 474 ) Email (Revfatherpeterjuel@hotmail.com) if you call tell him you want to talk to the girl from Dar - fur Sudan Rita Leticia Zineb. He sent for me in the hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and wants to get back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to my being in this situation it took place.
Please listen to this, I have the death certificate of the certificate of deposit of my father here with me, that I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as next of kin, the amount in question is $ 3.6million (three million six hundred thousand US dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel documents and air ticket to come to your country to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, in the light of the above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know, I'll be in trouble.
Honey I have your full information such as;

your first and last name ....................
your occupation ................
phone number ..................
Country ...................

I just all of this information will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact with them on my behalf for the transfer.
I remember that I am giving you all this information due to the trust my mind thinks of you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard work they can invest this money wisely. My favorite language is the English speak very fluent. Meanwhile i will like you to call me, and as I said I have a lot to say. Have a nice day, when you think of me.
Looking forward to hearing from you. I hope to see your photo next time,
Miss Leticia Zineb
I am waiting impatiently for the answer

HEADER:
Return-Path: <lecticiazineb@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x231.google.com (mail-vk0-x231.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::231])
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016
Subject: Re: You asked me to contact you here

Photos:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (244.41 KiB) Viewed 6797 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (198.96 KiB) Viewed 6797 times

Phone Number:
+221763786474
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 12:31 am

PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO CONTACT THE BANK FOR FURTHER INFO

My dear,
How are you today? I guess you're all right there today? I have taken note of your data .. and I can say I'm happy now. And I know about you, you are a man sent by God to get me out of this suffering, yes I call suffering because there are some days here when I do not eat for a whole day because there is no food or no money in my hands to take care of my needs ... My dear, I'm suffering here seriously here, but I'm so happy now that God has sent you to come and take me away from here. So do not give while helping me do everything I can do to help get out of here and reach my goals in life. And if there's anything I can do to give me little food until when we will finish the transfer please do! OK?

Meanwhile you can contact the bank with their contact details below for confirmation, while we will wait for your reply. And if you receive any letter from the bank please send it to me immediately OK, My plans is to come and meet you there immediately after the transfer was completed so that you can start a new and better life there with you.

Bank Name: ----- Clydesdale Bank Plc.
Bank Address: 35 Regent Street Westminster ---- Hay-market, London, SW1Y 4ND.
Contact: -------- Dr. Gerry Higgins (Director - Credit Administration Department,)
Tel: + 44-7934 990 041
Fax: + 44-7027 913 218
E-mail: ( gerryheggins@cash4u.com )

Name of depositor: Engr.Oniel R ZINEB
Family name: LETICIA ZINEB
Amount deposited: US $ 3,600,000.00.
no.CB account / IO / 45121 / 0055478-541.

My intention is to give 25% of the total money for your assistance and 10% for expenses immediately after the transfer is complete OK. So writing to the Bank, tell them you are my foreign partner OK. Although I will use your information and write to the bank now also he introduced them as my partner chosen, but do not forget to tell me every time I hear them so that we will know the steps OK

Tel: +447934990041
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

Fax: +447027913218
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Call Telecom Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:30 pm

CLYDESDALE BANK LONDON
36 Regent Street
London
SW1Y 4ND
Phone, +447925723346
Attn: Sir,

In view of your request for claims, closure and transfer of money belonging to late Engr.oniel RzINEB an Sudan' Nationality.
inquiries have been made and your information coincided with the one we have in our records based on the reports before the payment verification board.
Be informed that before we can effect further transfer,we need to receive the following proofs from you to ascertain that you have been nominated by his next of kin Engr.oniel RzINEB

(1) Forward a scanned copy of your identity.
(2) Present a copy of late Engr.oniel RzINEB certified death certificate.
(3) Present a power of attorney dully signed and notarized at the notary office in Senegal .
(4) Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from the high court of Senegal .

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to his privacy.
On receipts of the above documents/ information's, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer.we have received a letter from miss LETICIA ZINEB about you, you can call any time it will be pleasure to speak with our customer,
if you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer Manager.
Mr Scott Butterworth, email (garryhaggins@dr.com ) for more clarification and directives.
Regards.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Scott Butterworth
(Foreign/Wire transfer officer)
CLYDESDALE BANK LONDON

Header:
Return-Path: <gerryheggins@cash4u.com>
Received: from [172.245.160.111] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan (via
HTTP); Tue, 31 May 2016
Subject: CLYDESDALE BANK LONDON

Phone Number:
+447925723346
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:35 pm

Skype ID:
Thomas Mike
live:atonythomasmike

hello my dear
How are you once again? I believe that you are in good health, as for me, i thank God for everything, all my prayer is for God to open all your ways and bless you in whatever you are doing for living over there in your Country Amen. Once again thanks for your ability towards this transfer.

My dear, regarding the required documents the bank needs from us, i have with me here the statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give him,so he can send them to you with the power of attorney and the other two documents from the high court of Senegal) I thought it's the only thing the bank need from us before they will transfer the money into your account. So i went and informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me contact of a respected lawyer here in Senegal and he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also registered member in (Senegalese Bar of Association) i believe he will help us to get the documents from the high court.

Please i will like you to contact him through his e-mail or through his phone number today, honey tell him that you are my Foreign partner and ask him if he could help us to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money which is my inheritance in CLYDESDALE BANK PL C to Your account in your country.
1. Full Name.
2. Contact Address.
3. You phone number.
4. Your Identity No.
5. Occupation/Profession.
as the bank said that your name will be appeared in the document

This is the Lawyer's contact,

(Barrister) Dr.THOMAS MIKE,
principal Attorney,
Ahmed Law office,
No.46 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Dakar Senegal.
E-mail.( Atonythomasmike@hotmail.com )
Tel : +221703666766,

My dear, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney and other documents and make sure you get back to me as soon as you receive any reply from him and do let me know if he agree to help us. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you and also enjoy the rest of my life with you over there, My love i want you to know that I'm praying and fasting for you,i strongly believe that God will answer our prayer's, thank you once again, and God bless you, i am waiting to hear from you soonest, have a wonderful day.

With lot of Love from my deepest heart
Leticia

Phone Number:
+221703666766
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lecticiazineb@gmail.com atonythomasmike@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:50 pm

BARR.DR THOMAS MIKE
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.
23 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR-SENEGAL.

DEAR CLIENT,

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM HER LATE FATHER'S BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE. FROM MY UNDERSTANDING, MY LAW FIRM WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE TWO DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOU BY THE BANK BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I HAVE PRESENTED YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION'S BEFORE ASCERTAINING THE AMOUNT FOR OBTAINING THE DOCUMENTS. WHICH ARE; THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER. IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF (300 EURO) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY. (230 EURO) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID. (150 EURO) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF (150 EURO). TOTAL NOW WILL BE (830 EURO) ONLY, TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.

IF YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TODAY BY TWO WORKING DAYS YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY. YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER AGENT WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY (SAMBA AMUDU), REMEMBER TO USE THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY AS THE RECEIVER NAME (SAMBA AMUDU). MAIL THE INFORMATION OF THE MONEY TO ME ALSO AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY BY TWO WORKING
DAYS

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARR.DR THOMAS MIKE
& PRINCIPAL PARTNER.

Header:
Return-Path: <atonythomasmike@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU181-W7 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S37.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 4 Jun 2016
Subject: BARR.DR THOMAS MIKE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lecticiazineb@gmail.com atonythomasmike@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:47 pm

For Your Kind Notice

Mr

Your mail has been received, i hereby let you know that i have already started the process of your documents by opening a file in your name here in my office, i want to let you know that western union or money gram are the easy and fastest way to send and receive money all over the world, if i provide you my account number and you make the payment, it will take 14days to arrive into my account and that will delay the process of your legal documents

I advice and urge you to send the money through western union or money gram with the name i provided to you, with this your documents will be ready withing two working day, i hope for your proper understand and i look forward to hear from you

Yours in Service,
Barr.Dr Thomas Mike
& Principal Partner
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:56 pm

My dearest one

How are you doing today, i hope all is well with you, thanks for your
mail and the respond from the lawyer, darling please try all your best
to follow the lawyer instruction to enable him get those documents for
us, please let me know as soon as you send the money to the lawyer,
with respect

Yours sincerely

KIND ATTENTION MR

APPARENTLY YOUR EMAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND READ, I WAS TRYING TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THE DELAY AND DAYS THE MONEY WILL TAKE TO ARRIVE INTO MY LAW FIRM ACCOUNT, HERE I AM SENDING YOU THE LAW FIRM ACCOUNT INFORMATION, PAY THE MONEY AND MAIL THE PAYMENT SLIP ON MY EMAIL, A/C NUMBER IS AT FOLLOWS

BANK NAME- BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name Dioubate Fatoumate
Bank Code SN100
Branch ; 01005
Accout number-02919800000
Key Rib ; 12
Swift ;AFRISNDA
Iban ; SN10 0010 0500-2919-8000-0012

SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP WHEN YOU DEPOSIT THE MONEY, I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARR.DR THOMAS MIKE
& PRINCIPAL PARTNER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lecticiazineb@gmail.com atonythomasmike@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:46 pm

ATTENTION MR

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, I AM WAITING FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ENABLE MY LAW FIRM START THE PROCESS OF THE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY,

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARR.DR THOMAS MIKE
& PRINCIPAL PARTNER

Good morning honey
how are you i hope you slept well last night ,praise be to God Almighty ,honey i wake up this morning and call the barrister with rev fathers number asking him if you have send him the money for the pepper work ,which he respond to me and said no that you promise to send it yesterday but you did not ,so honey am writing to you with pains in my heart to ask you to help me out of this condition so that i will be out of the place where people are suffering ,please honey help me to pay him on that pepper work so that we will know how to go on it ,pleas am waiting for your respond with much love in my heart am sending you the flowers of love and happiness to you .please do let me know as soon as you send him the money .thanks yours lover Leticia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.