Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lecticiazineb@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

atonythomasmike@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:08 pm

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

MR ,

I HEREBY LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED, THE ACCOUNT WHICH I PROVIDED TO YOU IS WORKING EVEN UNTIL THIS MOMENT, HERE I AM SENDING YOUR ANOTHER ACCOUNT WHICH YOU WILL USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS, I EXPECT TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP HERE ON MY EMAIL,

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER ........ MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS.

NAME OF THE BANK ......... UBA, SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS ........ UBA Sénégal, Route des Almadies Zone 12 lot D

SWIFT CODE ....... UNAFSNDA

IBAN NUMBER........ SN153 01301 301070002829 41

BANK CODE ........ SN153

CODE GUICHET....... 01303

ACCOUNT NUMBER....... 301070002829

CLE RIB: 41

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARR.DR THOMAS MIKE
& PRINCIPAL PARTNER
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lecticiazineb@gmail.com atonythomasmike@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:49 am

ATTENTION MR

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP TODAY,

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARR.DR THOMAS MIKE
& PRINCIPAL PARTNER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lecticiazineb@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 pm

hello
Good morning and how was your night and job i hope all is going well with you over there praise be to master Jesus Christ for the gift of grace giving to you to be Alive for me ,my dearest i am writing this letter this early morning with tears and grief in my heart and spirit ,because you promise to help me out but since then you have not pay the for the pepper work which the bank needs from us and the barrister is not getting you so i want you to tell me the problem and what makes you not to make the payments which you promise and i think the barrister have provided the information which you demanded to make the payments ,please my dearest one i want you to understand that you are the only hope i have now to be free because the way you are responding to me seems you are the right man for me in this condition because who so ever stay with me in pains will also stay with me in real life so all i need from you now is to look up to God and help me out of this condition because things are getting bad in Africa everyday by day please i dont want to loos my life for any reason in this Africa please try your best and help me out of this prison ,yes because i called it prison sometimes you will stay without eating and if not by the grace of God and Rev father is took me as his daughter with the wife ,if not them i dont know what to do or say ,please my dear keep your promise to me because i love people is always keeping there promise in life ,so keep yours and make me happy in knowing you in my life in this condition and the good God will reward you for helping me out,please my dear i am waiting for your respond to know your plans or thoughts ,thanks your faithfully Leticia Zineb

Today.PNG
Today.PNG (204.81 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lecticiazineb@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello Dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner
from USA. Presently I am in Belgium for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how,Now you will need to contact the Assistant Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar
Senegal, his name is Rev Marthine Lukas and his email address is:( revmarthinelukas@yandex.com ) or you call him through his phone number( +221766559950 ) i told him to send you a certified cheque of ( $150.000.00 ) which I
prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand. Finally,remember that I had forwarded instructions to Father MARTHINE LUKAS on your behalf to receive that cheque.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through with him
Yours sincerely,
Leticia Zineb

Profile Elements:
Musa Ahmed Jonathan / musaahmed.jonathan
Active on July 12th, 2016
Works at deplomatic
Past: Medical Formal
Went to London School of Business and Finance (LSBF)
Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From Dakar, Senegal

Musa Jonathon.JPG
Musa Jonathon.JPG (30.96 KiB) Viewed 2502 times

Hello Good news again to You.
Good day to you and how are you doing in-life?
Like this today i remember you and i decided to tell you that i have
been very busy since over here in my School trying to fix everything
accordingly. This is to inform you that I have concluded my own part
in preparing for you to get this my compensation fund.
I have sent all my documents to the bank in Dakar
Senegal....United Bank Of Africa ... through courier speed post
this morning and they assured me that the documents are good. All the
documents were validated and approved before sending them to the
bank ,United Bank Of Africa
Bank in-charge of the compensation fund 150,000,00 US Dollars in your
name,tell them that i Miss Daziba Thomas ask you to contact their Bank Office to enable them wire the Total money to you into
their bank Western Union money transfer with the name.
Below is the contact information.
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA .
EMAIL: ( united_bankofafrica@aol.com )
TELEPHONE: +221 762625482
Thanks and have a nice day.
From yours

Phone Numbers:
+221762625482
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221766559950
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.