Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

merabelbouazizi2@hotmail.com john-jecob1@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

merabelbouazizi2@hotmail.com john-jecob1@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:52 am

Return-Path: <john-jecob1@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-Email: [john-jecob1@hotmail.com]
Return-Path: john-jecob1@hotmail.com
Reply-To: <merabelbouazizi2@hotmail.com>
Subject: hi
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 00:31:35 +0000

Hello my dear how is your life over there please i will like you to contact me dircet to my mail box (merabelbouazizi2@hotmail.com),write me back so that i willtell u whom i am am and send you of my humble cute pictures. I love traveling,shopping,m­­usic and pets.There is a lot to talk about,until i hear from you, here is my box(merabelbouazizi2@hotmail.com ) or you can send yours so that i can write you .I am waiting for your quick response.merabel
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: merabelbouazizi2@hotmail.com john-jecob1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:42 pm

Merabel's Skype ID:
live:merabelbouazizi2

Dearest, How are you doing I hope all is well with you, Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; En-line with my message I sent to you through Site, Do not be surprised or get offended for receiving this message from me, "My dear i have come a long way, from (Sudan). Do to the war in my country, the rebel attack our house one Sunday morning and killed my parents my farther and my mother die in cold blood, Am the only survival person of my family during the war, so i Manage my self to make my way to the country near by Senegal, where am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. As a result of the attack of the rebel on my family, Do to war in (Sudan) which resulted to the lost of my parents. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to because all my relatives run away in the middle of the war, in my country (Sudan) because it was a treble war over there, people are dying in (Sudan) country everyday by day, Even as am writing this letter to you now, am crying because of my family condition, Just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, which i have already pray with fasting and prayers, for God to give you merciful heart to recoil me, from this problem,

My profile;

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in refugee camp were am suffering with hard labor, and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. I am, Miss, Merabel Bouazizi . 24 years old girl single virginity, never married also am still a virgin, but age does not matter in any real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, as i told you am from (Sudan) Nationality, am the only daughter of Late Dr,Christopher Bouazizi. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment, am receiving in this refugee camp, Because during the war I lost my international passport were am running for my life, after the death of my parents during the war, for this reason, I do not have any international passport now, because during the war the rebel planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents during the war in my country (Sudan). Since then i have been suffering so much in the refugee camp.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to any where in the world but i don't have my international passport, and other traveling documents. Luckily the rebel did not discover where I kept my late father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp with my late father important documents, where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation Refugee here in Dakar Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long time relationship that may lead us to somewhere better success in life, if we work very well on it. So my Late father Dr.Christopher Bouazizi,was a very big successful business Man in my country (South Sudan) before the war started in my country , Then Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing this letter to you without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you. Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to be maintained, I want you to keep this matter witting your self. All through the days before the death of my Late father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the foreign Bank, In my name for security reasons. The amount was ($4.2Million) which was his own a share from sales of Gold and Diamond when he was Alive, I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin Trustee representative to enable the Bank release the money to you on my behalf, The situation of the money according to the agreement between my late father with the Bank, stands that I must have a foreign partner of my choice that i trust so much with honest and faithful, That will help me to invest my inheritance money wisely in a very good way and so on. So that was the reason why I contacted you for this serous relationship, because I know you are a good and honest person that I will trust for this serious matter. Please try everything you can do with godly heart to help me out from this my problems in the refugee camp i don't want to die in here, because i am really suffering in this refugee camp so much. because in this refugee camp is like a praising to me, I don't have freedom over here at all, please don't let me die in this refugee camp, use your godly heart to help me out, for me to have freedom in life again, our God Almighty will bless you with long life as you help me out. I shall forward you with the necessary documents for your confirmation of acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the money. As you will help me in invest my inheritance money wisely in your country, and i will like to complete my studies in your country as soon as you help me out to join you over there in your county, as i was in my 1st year law. In the university, when the crisis started in my country. After the transaction into your account, from there you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country. For us to share the joy and happiness feelings face to face.

However I sincerely ask for your assistance to help me out to get this my inheritance money out from the Bank and your share for assisting me will be 20% then the remaining 80% you will help me to invest it wisely in a very big business in your country. I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% guarantee, As soon as I receive your response showing your interest to help me out from this refugee camp, I will put things into action immediately. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this serious relationship and transaction sincerely. I will like you to Keep the transfer transaction secret writhing you. Let it be between you and I, for security reasons. Just bear it in mind that this money is a very huge amount of money that anyone that hears about it will like to be a party to the transaction so, let it be only me and you and keep it secret with you. Waiting for your urgent response. I attached my picture's here for you I hope you like me?, this pictures you see, is the pictures that i snap doing the time i was with my parents before the war start in my country, so it's not a new picture's , because i don't have freedom to take a new snap pictures as a refugee, so it's my old pictures that i snapped when i was living with my beloved parents. I wait for your answer, Best regards Merabel.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <merabelbouazizi2@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY180-W94 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Subject: THE FIRST INFORMATION
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016

PHOTOS:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (164.02 KiB) Viewed 6225 times

Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (205.86 KiB) Viewed 6225 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:40 pm

My sweet heart , Many thanks for your message and all the contents was understood. After going through your message I believe you can handle this transaction very well. I appreciate your efforts and Interest in helping me. Darling I can't be myself till when I am with you. Because you make me feel like I have never fell before. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going with you. You are simply reasonable person, I love you because you bring the best out of me.Every time I look at your email, my heart misses a beat.You're the one who holds the key to my heart.You always say what I need to hear, You have thought me the true meaning of love, Love is what you mean to me and you mean everything to me.

I am emailing you from the office of Rev.Father in the refugees camp,because he is the only person I have now, he has been very nice to me since I came in this refugee camp, but I am not living with him, am live in the female's hostel camp. I told Rev.Father John Jecob. about my communication with you he is the Reverend of the church refugee camp here and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer, here in the refugees camp, You can also call me through the Rev.Father's telephone number; +221-776874012 -OR- 00221-776867281: As I do not have my own private phone for now, as refugee. I don't have any right or any privilege to do anything because it is against the law of this country, In this refugee camp,its just like person staying in the prison, Please make sure you call me today,I will love to hear your sweet voice please. Remember to ask of Miss, Merabel Bouazizi, when you will call me. he will send for me to come and speak with you. I want you to take me as your sister also your partner in this transaction. Because this is my first time since after the death of my beloved parents. As I explained to you before this fund was deposited in my name. Now I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin Trustee Representative to enable the Bank, release my inheritance funds into your bank Account or any place of your choice, I will being waiting when I will be there to meet you in your country and to seen you face to face.

After the transaction of my inheritance money into your bank account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Rev.Father in the refugees camp to get all my traveling documents down to your country, as my partner, for me to travel urgently and join you over their in your country, to enable me continue my education in your country and for the capital investment.

My feelings :

Despise the money I really want you to care and love me, I need you to be always telling me the truth from your heart,Honesty, Sincerity, and Faithfulness to me I need you to be my best friend,my companion, my mentor, as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied with you. I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But before we further this transaction, I have some Important questions to ask you.The questions are below ::

1, I help you will help me to get traveling documents to meet you over there In your country, after you must have receive my inheritance money from the Bank?.

2, You should send your full contact information to me like.

Your second name. -------------

Your telephone number for more rapid in communications. ------------

And fax numbers . --------------

Also And your address .----------------

3,Can i complete trust you? Am sure you will not betray me after you must have received my inheritance money from the Bank?,

As soon as I receive your message, with your full contact information's. then I will drafted an application letter in your name which you will send to my Bank, as my beneficiary next of kin. From there the bank will be writing letter to you,as my next of kin, So make sure you send your full information to me, so that i will give you my Bank contact, for you to contact the Bank for the transfer with out no delay. Finally am here with some Important documents which I can forward to you upon your request, Like Death Certificate of my late father and Statement of account between my late father and the Bank that the money should release to beneficiary next of kin. I want to hear from you very urgently Regads Love Merabel.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221776874012
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221776867281
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:53 pm

My sweet lovely darling , I believe you can handle this transaction very well. I am very happy for your concern and care towards me I was very happy because you are being there for me ,It's very painful in life when there is no body to depend on, But I am glad that i have you now to protect all my interest, If I was in position of taking care of myself it could have been better, But i know God must dry my tears some day, i believe with you because i really know that you are a good and honest man I really believe in you,

If you will understand how great you have great an impart on me, then you will understand that I am owning you an appreciation for the healing you gave to my heart, For the lost hope of life. Please darling i want to beg you for one thing, please I will like you to be calling me on phone through our Rev.Father's telephone number in the refugee camp here; +221-776874012 .-OR- . 00221-776867281 : As I do not have my own private phone for now, as refugee. please when ever you want to call, Remember to ask of Miss. Merabel Bouazizi, when you call the Rev Father will sent for me to come and speak with you, Because i will like to be hearing your sweet lovely voice all the time. and you will heard my own voice too. please don't fail to call me.

All is that i am waiting now, is your efforts to get my inheritance money transferred into your bank account, then from the money you will help me to prepare my traveling documents to join you over their in your country, so we will live to understand each other, while i continue my education in your country. then you will help me to invest the money wisely in a very big business in your country,

I want you to understand now that you are totally in control of this transaction as soon as the application letter is sent to the Royal Bank Of Scotland, because i don't have any access to monitor this transfer from the refugees camp, And i am giving you all my trust and good faith believing that you will not betray me when the Bank Of Scotland transfer my inheritance money into your bank account in your country, because I have already gone through a lot of pains, and wouldn't want to under go pains any more, There is something in me that has made me trusting you i pray very well and God told me that you are a very good and honest man, So please do not let me down.

I decided to drafted an application letter just as i informed you before. so make sure you Contact the Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc and Inform me If you receive any message from them. Meanwhile I have already Informed the bank about you that you are my Partner Trustee Representative next of kin will contact them soon.So make sure you copy this application letter below and send it to the Royal Bank Of Scotland through their contact emails address , to release the money on my behalf,

Application Letter Below;:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc
Address-- 156 High Street Southampton SO142NP
Tel +447980614720 ------
Tel --------- + 447031824839
Fax -------+ 8704952568
Email - ro.bk.of.sc.la.nd@live.com

Email - rbscustormercare@accountant.com

Email - royalbankscotlandcoustormercare@rocketmail.com

APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNT CLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF MONEY.

Sir/Madam.

I , I hereby request your respected financial
institution to close the bank account information No:
depositor:…….Dr.Christopher Bouazizi
Nationality:…………………. Sudan
Next of kin : ………… Miss. Merabel Bouazizi
Amount deposited:…….$4.2million.USD
IBAN Number; …………… RBS2900855220997060257833
Routing Number;…………RBSV7054207318
Account Number:……….0704015359932035

That belonging to Miss. Merabel daughter of Late Dr.Christopher Bouazizi,and transfer the fund therein to my bank account to be forwarded to you on request.The credit balance is $4.2million.USD This application is necessitated by my status as the next of kin and beneficiary, entitled to inherit the deposit. If all the above information are correct, please let me know the procedures and requirements for release of the deposit without violating laws of Scotland and my country.

I hope my application would be given an urgent favorable consideration.

Yours faithfully,
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon you received any message from them just inform me, do not hesitate to let me know make sure you send the application letter to the Bank. Because I want to leave this country to join you as soon as possible. Darling try and kept this transfer secret to people for security reasons.Thank you for everything Regards love Merabel.

SKYPE ID:
live:ro.bk.of.sc.la.nd

Phone Numbers:
+447980614720
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447031824839
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Fax +8704952568
Note: This telephone number is most likely an International Satellite Service number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:45 pm

My dearest, i received your message with understanding that, you have send the application letter to the bank for the transfer, please as soon as you receive any reply from the bank try to let me know the bank respond for the transfer, i will be waiting for your reply soonest, yours in love with kisses Merabel.

ROYALBANK OF
SCOTLAND PLC

Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc
Address 156 High Street Southampton SO142NP
Registered in Scotland No .90342
Regulated and authorized by the
Financial Services Authority.
Tel :: +447980614720
Tel :: +447031824839
Fax :: + 8704952568
Email - royalbankscotlandcoustormercare@rocketmail.com
Email - ro.bk.of.sc.la.nd@live.com
Email - rbscustormercare@accountant.com
Foreign Operations and International Remittance Dept.
Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc.
TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS,
For Your Kind Attention.

Dear.

We wish to acknowledge the receipt of your letter in respect to the above subject matter. we have been told about you through your partner Miss,Merabel Bouazizi, that you have been appointed as next of kin for the claim of Miss, Merabel Dr.Christopher Bouazizi , fund deposited with us. with your forwarded information which we received from your partner. present you as the next of kin. it has be confirmed authentic.

Note that the present credit balance in the account is USD $4.2Million Dollars. Note before this bank will an able transfer Miss, Merabel Dr.Christopher Bouazizi fund which is USD$4.2Million Dollars. to your bank account.

You are requested to provide us the following documents:-

(1)A copy of statement of account issued to Dr.Christopher Bouazizi by our bank.

(2) You have to send to us the death certificate of late Dr.Christopher Bouazizi issued by a public general hospital confirming his death.

(3)Be informed that you must get a Power of Attorney for our Bank which must be in your name as the next of kin Miss, Merabel Bouazizi, These must be endorsed by any Senegalese attorney lawyer accredited by this bank, signed, stamped and sealed in Dakar Senegal High Court. The legal documents should present you as next of kin of Miss, Merabel Dr.Christopher Bouazizi and request you to make this transfer to your nominated bank account, invest and manage the fund on her behalf. You should look for attorney lawyer in Dakar-Senegal whom you should employ for the services to do the needful for you.

(4) You must get affidavit of Oath from Federal high court of Dakar Senegal, which must be in your name as the next of kin of Miss, Merabel Bouazizi, from ministry of justice Senegalese high court to support the power of attorney, with Miss, Merabel Bouazizi. signature on it.

(5) Provide us your bank account details , were to transfer the fund into. with the request document's.

Note that all these are compulsory to ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made to you as the next of kin. You should look for attorney lawyer in Dakar-Senegal whom you should employ for the services to do the needful for you. as your Representative lawyer, the lawyer must from Dakar-Senegal. Note that the Representative lawyer must from Dakar-Senegal with the lawyer signatures in the documents.

As soon as we received all these documents from you as the next of kin, sign by-your Senegalese representative lawyer, we will transfer Miss, Merabel Dr.Christopher Bouazizi USD $4.2Million Dollars. into your bank account whiting 72 hours.

We promise to give you the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please do not fail to contact us undersigned for more directives clarifications.

Yours Faithfully
(Foreign Operations Director)
MR Stephen Hester.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP
WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (SECTION).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

merabelbouazizi2@hotmail.com barrister.cissechamberslaw@yaho

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:23 pm

See also this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=43078&p=96342&hilit=Mentor+Adivina+Mrahina#p96342

My sweet lovely darling, greatly appreciate the love that you are filling into my empty life, then after reading the message which your received from Royal Bank Of Scotland. i begged our Rev Father in the refugee camp to help me get an attorney lawyer from the high court , who will help us in getting the needed documents from high court of Dakar Senegal, to enable Royal Bank Of Scotland release my inheritance money to your Bank account in your country. I hope you remember my position here in the refugees camp, and that I have no means of handling this transaction perfectly without your help, So it is your duty to be in control of this transaction and to make sure that everything is well done, you must constant in communicating with the Bank since all communication is being directed to you, You have to always be sending to me any letter you received from the Bank, so that i will know exactly what is going on for the transfer.

After reading your message today I got lawyer contact from high court today through our Rev Father in the Refugee camp, the lawyer will help us to get all the needed documents from high court of Dakar Senegal, Make sure you contact the lawyer and ask the lawyer to help us get the needed documents to enable Royal Bank Of Scotland to transfer my inheritance money to your bank account. Then after the transfer of the money into your Bank account in your country. From there you will send some money to me to start coming to your country and start up a new life and further my education in your country, because i am really suffering here in this refugee camp so much . while i have something to live a better life. When you receive the money from Royal Bank Of Scotland, then you will help me to invest my inheritance money wisely in a very big business in your country,

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the Royal Bank Of Scotland.are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, Below is the contact of the Attorney lawyer I got from high court today through help of Rev.Father i ask him to help me look for an Attorney lawyer that will help us for the documents, So Contact Barrister Cisse. he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations and also a registered member in (Senegalese Ber Association) and ask him to get these documents for us from high court of Dakar Senegal- Power of Attorney that will be in your name as the next of kin, and affidavit from ministry of justice Senegalese high
court to support the power of attorney and with my signature in it. So we now only need the Power of Attorney, that will be in your name as the next of kin, and affidavit from ministry of justice Senegalese high court to support the power of attorney and with my signature on it. The lawyer have to get all this documents in your name , for the transfer of my inheritance money into your account.

Contact him Immediately you receive this message.

Barrister Cisse contacts information below:
Tele 00221-776865760
Tele 00221-704677865
Fax 00221 704677851
E-mail: barrister.cissechamberslaw@yahoo.com
E-mail: cisselaw_firmchamberss@lawyer.com
Address sicap liberte 4 villa 355
Dakar -Senegal

Meanwhile I had Informed the lawyer about you that you are my Partner Trustee Representative will contact him soon.. Darling the lawyer said that he will like you to contact him directly through his contact email's address so that he will help us to getting all the needed documents as soon as you contact him. I will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask him to help us to get those needed document for us to enable you send them to the Royal Bank Of Scotland for the wire transfer of my inheritance money into your bank account , as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is completed, help me out to see that this Barrister Cisse get this documents, my prayers is with you and I know that God will surely see us through. Send the letter you received from the Bank Of Scotland. to the Barrister Cisse for him to understanding what we need from him and what he need to do for the documents ,

I will never forget you in my life, God bless you, waiting to hear from you with the response from the Barrister cisse , Also make sure you Call Barrister Cisse on telephone so that he will see our seriousness for the documents , at the same time send also an email directly to him now. Darling don't forget to send your full contact information to Barrister Cisse. that will be in the documents such as your full name and your phone number and your home address, make sure you send your information to the lawyer don't fail it, And try to call him on phone so that he will see our seriousness for the documents. When you receive the money from Royal Bank Of Scotland, Then you will help me to invest my inheritance money wisely in a very big business in your country, Am always putting you in my daily prayers.Darling pray for me too. Thank you for your concern. Best Regard Love Merabel.

+221776865760

+221704677865
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

FAX: +221704677851
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:41 pm

My darling, i received your message about what you said, with understanding , that you have contacted our lawyer for the documents, please try to let me know the lawyer respond for the documents, as soon as you receive any reply from the lawyer for the documents Ok. i will be waiting for your reply soonest, yours Merabel.

OurRef: Dcc/Vol.18CaseNo.16-2-5209Your Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of support and Changing of Ownership of support. Date:: Wednesday : April / 6 /2016.
Tele:: 00221-776-865-760
Tele:: 00221-704-677-865
Fax:: 00221 704-677-851
Dakar -Senegal.

Good Friend, .

In responding to you on my acceptance to issue you the power of attorney in your name with Affidavit of Oath from ministry of justice Senegalese high court, on my chambers name. We had been told about you by Miss,Merabel Bouazizi.

We have investigate and confirmed from Foreign Operations Director Mr, Stephen Hester. Royal Bank of Scotland. That the fund belong to Miss,Merabel Bouazizi is thoroughly in the Royal Bank of Scotland.

However, we wish to inform you that this chamber has accepted to offer you the required legal services, having confirmed the true existence and legitimacy of the aforementioned sum with Royal Bank of Scotland. Pursuant to that.

We have concluded consultations with the appropriate quarters / authorities on the needful to secure the relevant document's and you are hereby notified as follows.

After due consultations from Dakar Senegal Federal High Court, We understand that the document's, the Power of Attorney with Affidavit of Oath from ministry of justice Senegalese high court.

Will officially cost you the sum of $455.00 Dollars , You must first of all pay to the ministry of justice Senegalese Federal High court their court charges fees of $455.00 Dollars, before they will gave me all the document's in Federal High court of Dakar Senegal to legalize the power of attorney in your name, with the affidavit of Oath from ministry of justice here in our country as Miss,Merabel Bouazizi next of kin.

My chambers' legal charge fees is only $100.00 Dollars. As customary in legal services in my country.

But you should send to my chambers immediately with the court charge fees of total $555.00 Dollars through Western Union money Transfer system.

Moreover, we want to let you know that we do not render our services at a credit basis here in our Law Chamber's.

Also be informed that this fees $455.00 Dollars did not belong to me, the fees belong to the governments of Dakar Senegal Federal High Court.

The only fees that belong to me is only the $100.00 Dollars . As customary legal services in my country.

You should send the total charge fees of $555.00 Dollars Dollars immediately for the proceed of your document's.

You are here to be informed that as soon as we received the high court charge fees, the document's will be ready withing our two working days.

You should send the high charge fees fund,$555.00 Dollars through Western Union money Transfer system Or, through Bank Money Gram, through the name of my sectary information bellow.

Receiver's Name:____ Zakum Pettier.

Office Address _____ sicap liberte 4 villa 355.

Country_____ Senegal.

City ______ Dakar.

Code ______ 00221.

Test Question:: WHO?.

Test Answer: Pettier.

Sender's Name:

M.T.C.N. Number:

Send the fund through Western Union money Transfer system Or trough Money Gram, is faster for us to receive the fund. I am the kind of person that does not fail my clients.

That is one of the advantages of choosing a good lawyer that will represent you both locally and internationally. I will represent you locally and internationally.

We will write and notarize the Power of Attorney in your name With Affidavit of Oath, Changing Of Ownership with your name submit to the Royal Bank of Scotland as the next kin, for the transfer, As soon as we receive the required funds charge fees of $555.00 Dollars from you.

I will get all the document's in your name as soon as you send the $555.00 Dollars to this law chambers.

And I will send all the photo copy's of the document's through your email attached address for you to see and confirm my good work for the document's.

While the original copy's will send to the Royal Bank of Scotland for their reconfirmation of the document's for the transfer of the fund into your Bank account.

We will be waiting for the M .T .C .N control number as soon as you send the total fund charge fees of $555.00 Dollars. And send the fund through Western Union money Transfer system. OR Money Gram.

We have received your Name, . But you must send us your full contact details. Phone Number. Home Address.Your Date of Birth : to our law chamber's.

As you want it to been in the document's. As the next of kin. Changing Of Ownership.

Do not fail to contact me on phone Or emails, above if there is any more clarifications needed.

Thank You.

Yours in service.
Barrister Cisse usman.
(Principal Attorney )
Cisse law -chambers Dakar-Senegal.

VL LAW SENEGAL.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:16 pm

My sweet respectful , i thank you so much for your message, God will shurlly help you to fulfill everything soon ok, so that the transfer will go successful into your bank account in your country with no delay ok. then after the transfer to your account, then i will come over down to your countr, so that both of us will live together as one family , because i miss you so much, please as soon as you send the documents money to our lawyer try to let me know , so that i will worry our lawyer to work the documents in your name so faster ok, i am waiting for your good news reply soonest , yours Merabel.

OurRef: Dcc/Vol.18CaseNo.16-2-5209Your Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of support and Changing of Ownership of support. Date:: Thursday : April / 7 /2016.
Dakar -Senegal.

With due respect, good friend, .Your letter to this chamber is highly acknowledged

Use this bank account information to made the payment's $555.00 Dollars.
-------------------------------------------------------

Bank Name: ECOBANK SENEGAL YOFF.

Bank Address: DAKAR SENEGAL.

Beneficiary Name: SY MAMADOU.

Account number: 811011777201.

Serial no. 01026.

Code Swift: ECOCSNDA.

BANK CODE : SN094.

RIB : 34.

IBAN: SN094 01026 34 811011777201.

------------------------------------------------------------

Am waiting for the payments slip copy as soon as you made the payment, for the procedure of the document's in your name.

Thank You.

Yours in service.
Barrister Cisse usman.
(Principal Attorney )

VL LAW SENEGAL.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: merabelbouazizi2@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:38 pm

Dearest , how are you doing today i hope all is well with you?. Darling how do you gone with our lawyer for the documents money, have you send the money to our lawyer today as you promised to send the documents money to our lawyer today, so how do you gone for the documents money, i am waiting for your good news reply soonest, yours Merabel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:36 pm

OurRef: Dcc/Vol.18CaseNo.16-2-5209Your Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of support and Changing of Ownership of support. Date:: Saturday : April / 9 /2016.
Dakar -Senegal.

With due respect, good friend, .Your letter to this chamber is highly acknowledged.

Am informing you to use Western Union Money transfer to send the fund, Or you can use bank MoneyGram to send the fund $555.00 Dollars because it's very faster to receive the fund quickly for the procedure of the documents in your name immediately.

Go to the any Western Union money Transfer system in your country Or, go to any Bank MoneyGram in your country and instruct the bank staff to use my sectary information bellow. to send the fund to Dakar Senegal country.

Receiver's Name:____ Zakum Pettier.

Office Address _____ sicap liberte 4 villa 355.

Country_____ Senegal.

City ______ Dakar.

Code ______ 00221.

Test Question:: WHO?.

Test Answer: Pettier.

Because if you use bank to bank transfer to send the fund, it will take up-to 1 week to 2 weeks before the fund will arrive here in Senegal, it will take a lot of time's. then you have to choose one.

If you decide to use bank to bank to made the payments then, Am here to inform you to, use this another bank account, to made the payments. Send the fund $555 Dollars through this Bank account information details bellow:

----------------------------------------------------

Bank Name: ORABANK SENEGAL

Bank Address: Y0FF QUATIER NGAPAROU DAKAR SENEGAL.

Bank Beneficiary Name: SOLTANI MOHAMMAD.

Account number: 018348040156.

Serial no: 01002.

BANK CODE: SN125.

RIB :68.

IBAN: SN08 SN125 01002 018348040156 68.

Swift Code: ORABKSNDAXXX (MT 103 FIELD 57 A).

----------------------------------------------------------

As soon as you made the payments to the account, then try to send the photocopy of the payments slip though my emails attached address for the confirmation of the fund's.

For the procedure of the document's in your name quickly.

Thank You.

Yours in service.
Barrister Cisse usman.
(Principal Attorney )

VL LAW SENEGAL.

Dearest , please try to send the documents money to our lawyer as you promised, so that our lawyer will start working the documents in your name with no more delay please, try to go to the bank again to resend the money ok, yours Merabel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.