Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carool.d@yandex.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

samiraabragam455@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:29 pm

Thank you for contacting me. How are you and your beloved family? I hope they are in good health and you are doing fine? I am writing to you as a friend. I want to share my story with you, to see if there is a way you can help me. I know that so many Syrian refugees are taking high risk through sea and land to seek refuge in Europe, some died during this risky migration. But I don't want to take such a risk again because I tried before but it didn't work out for me. I decided to seek help through the internet. Right now, We might have been humiliated by the ongoing crises in my country, but i believe we can still make friends with good people like you because I feel and believe that you will be a nice man that understand and feel my pains due to what I have been through like the war and how devastating it is.

My full name is Samira Abragam (Female), I am from Aleppo in Syria. I was born on the 18th of June, 1990 (31 years old). Presently, I'm living in Nizip refugee camp in Istanbul, Turkey. I left Greece 5 months ago. The orphanage home has about 150 children, But i work in a fast food cafe, though the salary is not impressive but I am okay with it, instead of relying on the orphanage to feed me or buy toiletries for me. You might be wondering why I left Greece for Turkey instead of finding my way to another European country. I will tell you in my next mail if you are interested to know because it is a long story.

Before coming to Turkey, my kid sister and I suffered greatly from the dreadful and catastrophic events that took place in my country Syria and it's still taking place. Air raiding, shelling, bombing, Tanks, snipers killing everyone, that is all we see everyday. These terrible things affected our life negatively. My sister and I were studying at the University of Aleppo, we had to quit school because schools were bombed. We lost our dreams and ambitions. We were both outstanding students studying medicine and law.

When my parents died in 2012 from a bomb blast,and my elder brother was kidnapped by the rebels, the world came to an end. My sister and I left Syria to neighboring Turkey then from there to Greece through the high sea but were returned back to Turkey and we were registered as refugees in Nizip refugee camp Turkey, my sister died 6 months after we were registered, she had pneumonia. After my sister's death, I lived in this camp for 2 years. This long period of fake promises to come out from the camp and continue my education and to make up for the lost time made me really hopeless and despaired. Before my sister died, she shed tears day and night in a pitiful state, lying in the caravan, because we have lost the precious thing in our life, our parents and our study. No one to help or support us.

I address you as a Representative of humanity, justice and civilization to help me by any possible means to get rid of my bad situation. My request is to help me leave Turkey and come to your country to study. Because there is no future for me here. If I have the chance to live in your country, I promise you that I will fulfill my dream of becoming a medical doctor without being a liability to you.

I pray to get more of your mails, telling me about yourself, age and what you do for a living. What is your religion? If you don't mind, you can send me your picture please, I would like to see it.

I have attached a picture of me and my sister who died here in Turkey and the single picture is me.Thanks in advance.

Yours Truly,
Samira

Two more images also posted on Mar 23, 2016.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:36 pm

Thanks dear, but please tell me about yourself, age and what you do for a living. What is your religion? If you don't mind, you can send me your picture please, I would like to see it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:07 pm

Thanks For Your Response, I immensely thank you for your kind mail, and also showing me that you have a kind heart. Thank you for sympathizing with us, it is never easy. Thank you for telling me about yourself. Many have derailed from their dream, many have lost hope, Syria can never be a home to live in again. I seek love and help on the internet due to what we Syrians are passing through. I have no choice, because that is the only way I can find a good person with a good conscience that can help me unconditionally.

My dear, before the war began, as of 2001 to 2010, Syria was a calm, stable, culturally rich, and very beautiful place to visit. Though it was also a thick police state, where you could hardly even whisper a word against the ruling regime. Before, the regime was able to use torture and murder to terrify the population into obedience. But since 2011, many Syrians decided that they would rather fight and perhaps die than live in subjection to a Fascist dictatorship guilty of crimes of humanity. Economically it was growing at a steady pace and that growth was reflected in the country in a very clear way . Tourism was being enhanced, industries were expanding and flourishing and it is fair to say that it was a self dependent country. This transformation was witnessed by all those who have been in Syria in the 2001-2010 period.

When I was in Syria, as a student, I was quite busy on weekends. However, on weekends, I have much free time, so I usually spend it relaxing to prepare for a busy week. First of all, in my free time, I like playing some sports like basketball with my friends. Sometimes I go to the gym for my abs because I like keeping fit. Sports not only makes me stronger but also connects me with my friends who have the same hobbies. We sometimes go swimming at the beach, or go sightseeing. If the weather is not fine enough for me to hangout with my friends, I stay indoors and read my books. I have a big bookshelf with many kinds of books, but I prefer medical books. Through these books, my knowledge gradually enlarges. I love to listen to music.

I can listen to music at any place with my small modern iPod which is my father's gift for my 20th birthday. Sometimes I dance freely when listening to my favorite songs because music really paints my life. That is why I love going to the theater sometimes on weekends to watch live music concerts. We have a big garden by the side of my house, I normally walk in the garden when I am less busy, I love gardens so much. I also love watching good movies because sometimes we learn from those movies. Right now, I live in a refugee camp here in Turkey, but I work in a fast food cafe as an attendant. The salary is not much, it doesn't allow me to save at the end of the month, but I am glad it makes me leave the house everyday to avoid being idle.

I am also in search of a good man that I will get married to after knowing each other or who will take me as a best friend. I wish to finish my education, this is my dream. I was studying gynecology in the university of Aleppo before the war broke out. So when the rebels began to bomb schools, my father asked me to come back home. By now, I would have been a graduate. But I don't want that dream to die, I really want to be a professional gynecologist because I am interested in saving women's lives. There is no future for me here in Turkey because they see Syrians as poor people and beggars, no free school here, if i can find myself in your country studying, I will become the happiest Syrian refugee in the world. That is my hopes and dreams and I will give my life to the person that will fulfill it for me. Therefore please i would like you to brief me more about yourself and about your country etc.

Please take good care of yourself, write to me always, it will make me happy. I will stop here until I hear from you. I wish to hear from you soon.

Yours Truly,
Samira
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:47 pm

Getting my passport because it was among my documents that got lost then with that I can give an agent that will help me get the visa and flight ticket to the US. It's expensive because I was told that it will cost me close to $2000. I would have love us to be talking on phone but I don't have a phone for now and I can only send you a mail from a cyber cafe close by, I really wish you will understand me and what i'm going through here but it's not by force, if you don't trust me and ready to help me out then don't bother replying again.

But if you want to help me, I have a way you can help me. I want to come to your country and continue my education. My dream is to become a professional gynecologist. And I want you to help me achieve this dream. When I arrive in your country, I have what I can sell to raise money for my studies and upkeep, and still have enough to engage in any business that is lucrative.

I have a secret I would like to share with you even though we have not met or communicated for a while but I'm taking a bold step in trusting you and letting you know this because I have no choice here. My dear, I have about (4 diamond bracelets, and 1 Gulf Pearl Parure Bracelet, including a ring, earrings, bracelet and necklace). not just ordinary bracelets, they are ancient diamond bracelets, but they belong to my family. It was a family heritage passed down from my great grandfathers, until it got to my father. Now, I am the only surviving child in the family, and I don't have to keep such ornaments while I'm suffering and I think my late parents will not be angry that I sold them to survive in your country. Therefore I want to sell them.

I made inquiry and found out that if i auction them very cheap, i will get at least per each US$1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand, united state dollars) from it because they are rare ancient original diamond bracelets, But i have been keeping it all these while, even here in the Turkish refugee camp, i have not gotten the opportunity to sell them due to the environments i find myself and I'm just a refugee, they might cheat me and it is not something i can expose anyhow because i might be robbed. My plan was to bring them to your country and sell them with your help, i will give you (30%) percent of the money when I sell all the diamond bracelets and you help me receive the money because i am thinking of selling everything and they transfer the money to you because I don't have a bank account and being a refugee they won't even allow me have such amount of money and beside I have no papers to open an account.

But the point is that these diamond bracelets are not with me now, that is why I have not been able to sell one of them. When I arrived in Turkey, I was scared of being robbed. So I had to look for a storage company and keep it there for safekeeping since 2016. They gave me a deposit slip, which shows that I kept such items in their custody.

My dear, I would like you to help me receive the money if I sell them so that you can help me process my papers and I will leave here because there is no future for me here. Let me know if you can help me out so that I will go and meet an agent I met here who seems to know about diamonds and it's worth very well.

I wait for your feedback.

Yours Truly,
Samira
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:07 am

Hi

How are you? I don't have a bank account because I don't have papers to use and open it. Here in Turkey as a foreigner you need a Nufus, resident permit etc to be able to open a bank account. I'm just a refugee girl and Turkish people hate Syrians alot. Is all over the news how they maltreat us and kill some of us.

I asked the agent and he told me that you can send it through moneygram because sending through a bank transfer is usually a problem especially from the US. But you can still try bank transfer and see because I have not done it before but I believe it will go through.

Below is his bank account details, once he confirms it, he will start processing immediately. I can't just wait to leave here , please try your best for me.

Bank Name: YAPIKREDI BANKASI
Beneficiary Name: S. A.
Account No: 7810XXXX
Iban No: TR55 0006 7010 0000 0078 10XXXX
Swift Code: YAPITRISXXX
Bank address: BATMAN SUBESI
Beneficiary address: DAIRE BATMAN

The agent said you will send me a transfer receipt once you do it. Once again, thanks so much. I really appreciate it and can't wait to be there.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3117
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:42 pm

Okay my dear , thanks so much. I can't just wait to get this started so that I will have hope of leaving here and meeting you. Please can you send me some of your pics? I would like to know you better please?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:02 pm

I don’t know what’s wrong but I went to the cyber cafe I normally send email from because the close late and told the agent about it because his stays close by and he said he told me that sending money from US to Turkey is always a problem so he suggested that you make the payment to a US account because sending to Turkey is always a problem according to him.

He gave me this US account below and said you can transfer to the account or go to Walmart and buy money order of 2000 usd and go to Wellsfargo and pay it to the account

Name: B. S.
Account number:605157XXXX
Routing number:053000219
ABA wire : 121000248
Bank name:Wells Fargo
Swift Code:WFBIUS6SXXX
Bank Address: 200 Sharon Amity Road Charlotte 28211

He said the account is an affiliate account the normally use to collect money from their business associates in US.

Hi , how are you? I didn't hear from you again after I sent you the US account the agent gave me because he said sending to Turkey is always difficult from the US. Hope you received the account?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:05 pm

My dear , how are you? Were you able to return back to your bank? Hope your weekend is going well? It Has not been easy for me here but I keep pushing and hoping for the best. Take care
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.