Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aronmabel01@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

aronmabel01@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Zorpia:

I am fara khadija by name i will like us to have some private chat at my mail box ( aronmabel01 @live .com )

Screen name: fara120
25, Merzig, Germany

Picture used:

fara.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aronmabel01@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Email:

My dear,

How are you today, I hope your family are doing really great, and thanks for taking your time to write me...... My name is Fara Khadija Aabid ,twenty six years (26) years old , single and never married , 5ft 1 inch tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes , i love singing , watching television , reading , I love respectful , honest persons. I am from Libyan in North Africa and presently i am residing in a (Tostan) orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the political and Islamic crises that was and still in my country today .My iadea of writing this massage is for you to help me to come out from here and be with you .I know that you can help me out from this country Senegal. As i don,t have freedom here since i come here and there is no hope for me that one day i may get free if i did not have passport that will prove that i am traveling out from their country as they said that they did not accommodate refuge here in Senegal.

I'm looking for a someone to help me, the person that will love me completely, a person that will show me true love and searching for the kind of possibility. I am looking for the person that will truly love me for me, the one I can call TRUE LOVE.

Am looking for a person that will be able to listen to me, communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly creative, and treat me right.

I believed in love at first sight. I think "love at first sight" rarely lasts. I think people who fall that quickly.....fall out of love just as quickly. And maybe that is the why I am fearful over all of this right now. I want to be swept up.... don't get me wrong. I do.... but I want it to be the kind of love... that is lived. The kind where we truly know we can love, because we have been with each other.. have been through ups and downs with each other.. and yet still need and want each other.....I want someone to fill love with me... for.... knowing me..... inside and out... better then I know myself. That is what I want.

I believe will be a blessing to a person that deserves one, keep him happy and cheer him up when he his sad, comfort him, listen to him and be there for him at all times ,keep him warm and keep him heart beating at a smooth pace, won't let him down, l will keep him in my mind all the time, And will be loyal to that special one,will not fight, but talks his way out of any confrontation , stands up for what he believes in and stands strong by his words.I believe a person should be treated like a King. I have a great since of humor form my suffering conditions here ,honest and very sensitive and caring for the persons needs. I believe that if couples are true friends ,you will get true love, and they will do what ever it takes to make each other happy, has God follows that path of greatness.

I have to go for now, i would be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Take care of yourself and have a nice day ahead...

Sincerely,

Fara Khadija Aabid

Return-Path: aronmabel01@live.com
Subject: My Dear I will like to know more about you.
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016

Pictures received with the email:

fara.jpg

fara1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Skype ID:
live:aronmabel01

My dearest one,
Thanks for your lovely reply i love you and will like you to help me out from this ugly place i don,t know that Senegal is all about what i am seeing i need your help to come out from here.As i get this little opportunity to write this lines of words to you. My motive of writing this massage to you is to beg you to help me out from this country called Senegal. I don,t have improvement or experience or skill since i come here and there is no hope that one day i may move out freely if i don,t have passport that will prove that i am traveling out from this country Senegal as they did not accommodate refuge camp here and can't grant me citizenship or asylum.
My dearest ,
I need to come out from here to live a good life again if it is where i can be house cleaner and be hopeful that my duration of staying can give me security in that country as a member of your house of family . Please help me . I had some information which am still looking for who will help me to cheek it because i have wrote to the bank and they said i need to bring a foreign partner as my own next of keen who will stand for me if i am not around and from where i am presently will not give me the ability to clam that money in their bank.They instructed me to bring a forging representative to assist me.
More over, My greatest important is i want to go out from here but where will i go to start a new life .Please this place i am now is not helping me i need your help please.
The only person I have now is Rev James Leo Wood who is the Pastor of the management here in the (Tostan)management and he is the owner of this computer which i send and receive email from you.He has been very nice to me since I came here. That i can have mail box here and use this medium to search for help and my relatives is the Rev. This is his tel number is (+221765919770) or (+221765919770) please call me as soon as you read this mail ok, and if you calls, tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me Fara Khadija Aabid he will send for me to come and see if is one of my family member as i have explained before he could give me the opportunity .
As i am here i don't have any right or privilege for personal belongings or whatever because it is against the management law and this country as they do not run a refugees camp in Senegal .So to move around their city and towns is prohibited for some one like me.They have national I identity card of their citizen which if you don,t have it you have to show your passport and i don,t have any of it .I want where will be doing house help Job and go back to school please with what ever that you have believe that is your God and help me please help me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and i don't tell it to anyone about the bank until i know that the person will bring me to his home so that i can give him the documents as it is for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it here and around me.
Remember I am giving you all this information now due to the trust I have deposited on you now, your thoughts is a good example of whom you are. I like honest and understanding personality,truthful and God fearing.My favorite language is English, meanwhile I will like you to call me so that i can hear your voice it is not only for marriage that you can think to help me please except me with good consciences i will not let you down .
I will like to hear from you soonest.
Yours lovely ,
Fara Khadija Aabid .

HEADER:
Return-Path: <aronmabel01@live.com>
Received: from BLU183-W34 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S33.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 24 Mar 2016
Subject: My Dear i need a cheerful one.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221765919770
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aronmabel01@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:52 pm

My dear ,
Good morning and how are you doing today?. I am happy that you replied me though i was unable to reply your mail at right time. It is because of when i got opportunity to write back .There was no opportunity for me to reply you yesterday .I hope you are doing fine over there in your country today.
Actually, As i explained in my previous mail that i will like you to help me for passport so that i can have the new thinking to look for opportunities by travel out from here. I will like to come to your house in your country so that we can know each other and talk together eat together. As of my passport it is cost 350 € .If you will help me to have it ,I will be happy knowing that my going out is as near as possible .But without passport there is no way of my traveling out so i want you to help me. I have tried to save some money about 50 € now is at my hand please help me for this passport fee which is 350 € .what it remains now is 300 € as i have 50 € at my hand now.
My dearest,Please help me to come over there in your country and be with you.If i come i will help you to do any job that i can do, Any job to help as i will be one of the family so you will not spend money for me without getting it back my dear . I can be a house helper, I can wash cloth, i can keep do garden even a portray farm if i come .Please i will like to start a new life i don,t want to go back to Libya again as i can,t fill safe there any more 's please there is no one i should remember there anymore please help me to have another thought i am tried of nightmare though the prayers here have helped me a lot but i need a help where i will not be remembering my past anymore .
I will be glad if you will wipe this tears from my eyes and help me i promise you that i will not let you down.You will be my parents and family please. I will go now hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours lovely,
Fara.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:14 pm

My dearest in heart ,
I am happy to read from you .You have giving me faith to hope that i will be out from this suffering soon. I have told the reverend to cheek the money in dollars he said that it is 335 dollars.
Dearest ,Now i will like you to use the name of the reverend because i told him that you want to help me for my passport he gave me his name and address of here .You can send it through his name and send me the receipt here in my mail box and call him to let him know so that he will call me to speak with you .
name : Rev James wood.
Phone: +221765919770
Address..Sodidda lot 49.
County ..Dakar- Senegal .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:08 pm

My dearest in heart ,
I have told the reverend Father to give me his account number he said that he don,t have a private account number unless he will look for the (Tostan) management account and give to me.
Meanwhile, If he give me the account of this management they will use the money for the welfare of this management and i will not use it for my passport any more. My dear i don't know what to do now but i believe that you are the person who decide how to help me for the money . If you use the name of the reverend and send it through money gram and send me the payment receipt it will not be used for the welfare of the management. If i had i passport i could ask you to send it through my name . Money gram will be more safe me as i have told you what i want to use the money for but if you use the account of Tostan i will not have to talk about it . Please help me and find how you can help me to send it through Money gram.
I am will waiting to hear from you.
Yours lovely,
Fara.

My dearest in heart ,
Or you use my name and send it through money gram
Fara Khadija Aabid
Phone: +221765919770
Address..Sodidda lot 49.
County ..Dakar- Senegal .
I have Tostan Id card so that i will go with the reverend to collect the money.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aronmabel01@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:36 pm

My dearest this is the account that Reverend have brought to me he said that this is an account of member of the church who he have disclosed why we need the account before he release us.
My dear you have show love and care to me. I promise not to let you down. I will also like you to send me the receipt so that we will show him that you have send me the money ok. I am yours and your will i be forever .

Bank Name ____________________: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Bank Swift____________________ : AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN _________________________: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340
Account Name _________________: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No ___________________ : 02729650003
Bank Code ____________________: SN100
Code Guichet _________________ : 01004
Cle RIB_________________________ : 40

Yours lovely,
Fara.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:48 pm

My dearest in heart ,
Thank you for having fillings on me, I promise not to let you down as you cared for me to live so will your good God cares for you and protect you .I am so much happy to hear that my tears are about to go away and my dreams is coming to be . I will go now until tomorrow .Take care of your self for me .I love you.
Yours lovely,
Fara.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:53 pm

My dearest in heart ,
I told the reverend what you said and he called he person he said if so that we should give you this new account now. That he will cheek on what happen to the first one that he gave us. But he said that i should give you this .Please my dear try for me i find it very difficult here because i am a total stringer who don,t hear what they speaks only sign and i do all kind of job here to please them so that they will not ask me to leave the place since they they told me that here is not a refugee camp or asylum . Please put your effort to make me have this passport it will free my suffering here please .You are the only hope of my surviving i have now please .The different thing in the account is the account number but the names and bank name are still the same.

Bank Name ____________________: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Bank Swift____________________ : AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN _________________________: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340
Account Name _________________: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No ___________________ : 027296500016
Bank Code ____________________: SN100
Code Guichet _________________ : 01004
Cle RIB_________________________ : 40

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours lovely,
Fara.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:19 pm

My dearest in heart Justin
Please i have not understand what you mean ,please can you tell me what your saying.Please let it not be that you want me to continue with suffering here please. I promise to save you instead of dying in hunger here please don,t abandon me because of my situation that i have explained to you. If you abandon me who will help me?, if you abandon me as i have told you about my life suffering here and if you hear my story anywhere again it will be like i want to using my situation to get money which is not so.
My dearest in heart ,
If you abandon me it will bring a bad reputation for me in my life. Please help me so that i will not look like am using my situation to beg for money.Help me even if i will sign agreement that when i come there i must work according to your direction to pay you if you don,t love me to be your partner.I can be your house helper so to stay on your guidance until you see that i can live a lone please help me any money you help me with is for us i don,t have anything to do with that money now only that i need is to be where i will be safe and continue my schooling please don,t abandon me it will make me look inferior. Especially it look too inferior if i began to tell another person to help me on where me and you have gone .And i could not see why you want to abandon me here , if another hears that you wanted to help me and stop for no reason he also will not like to help me because he did not know you did not help me. By this mean you have added more injuries to me and added more suffer to my life here. Please think of what you will turn my life to be if you just abound me here.Please i am bagging you with tears in my eye now as i am writing to you to ask you to use the mercy in you and think of my life here please.I wish to hear from you because you are the reason i am happy without you now there is no reason for me to live anymore.
Yours lovely,
Fara.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.