Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

helendesmond404@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

helendesmond404@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:01 am

Compliments of the season to a Darling new friend like you,i visited your
profile a few minutes ago and it would be nice of you to give me a little
time from your busy hour and hear what i want to talk with you. first i
think of getting to know ourselves well and exchange emails for more
comfortable discussion .My name is Helen and my email address is
(helendesmond404@yahoo.com) Thanks and have a lovely moment till i get your
reply.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: helendesmond404@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:15 am

Dearest In Heart,
Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today? hope fine. My name is Helen Desmond , I am from Rwanda Central Africa 24years of old, 5ft 5inches tall, Single never married.

I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr Philip Desmond was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF DESMOND & SONS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west African country (SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''

Due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission.
Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Luke Barnabas who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-767599616) f you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6M(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I have in you. I like sincere, kind, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good .

However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss.
Attached below is my picture. I am seriously looking a nice person of kind heart in my life
Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.
Yours In Love,
Miss Helen.

Header:
Return-Path: <helendesmond404@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1057.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Feb 2016 08:39:22 -0000
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016
Reply-To: Helen desmond <helendesmond404@yahoo.com>
Subject: Darling This My Full Life Stotry With Trust And Love

PHOTOS USED:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221767599616
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:43 am

My beloved one.
How are you and your respective work? hope all is well with you?
I'm sincerely and lovely admired your response and i wholeheartedly say big thanks to you for your response,Can't wait to join you over their in your country,I really appreciate your kind understanding and interest to help me on the transfer of my late father inheritance fund into your bank account,and also to join you for a better life, to avoid losing my life in this prison called refugee camp, as we hardly eat twice a day here in the refugee camp people are suffering so much.darling please at the same time i want to plead that you will please never allow this our communications to end in internet, you see i really observed that money is not everything as it is just a mere thing to buy what someone want excluding love. love is love and love is real when partner involved agreed that it is real.i need a true love and if i can have you, i think all my sorrowful life now should be over because i want someone that could care and love me not as a foreigner but as wife and as his apple of love.

My darling , if you consider me as your good friend and future reliable joint investment partner so that we should be able to achieve all our common goals on this earth together.i want you to tell me the best investments we should lovely do with these my inherited money from my late father their in your country. i am not greed instead i want an investment or investments that could be providing constant interests to you. so that these my late father's money that i inherited from him will not finish due to poor investments schedule .
i want an assurance of your capability to handle this huge amount of money successfully for our everlasting financial growth.

Darling Please i will like to introduce you to bank where these money is as my foreign investments live partner and closer friend to enable bank understand our closer relationship to backing us up in the fair and legal transfer of these money to your position for our reliable investments.
My love Please, I promised you that everything is legally in order, and please do everything possible to help me out, to avoid lose of my life here and also my late father inheritance in London, as i rely my trust and hope in you,Please I'll be happy to hear from you with your contact information's , so that I can send to the bank in London, to present you as my trustee investment's partner and recipient of my inheritance fund on my behalf.

Darling i do not consider money as much but these my condition money is needed so that i will not die of hunger and starvation. i want you to know that i am not a rich woman as YOU think but i inherited enough money from my late father that is why it seemed as if i am a rich woman and besides the money is not into my care now as it is in united kingdom and i can not claim it because it was deposited as investment money by my late father. i pray that you could have enough time to read these my mail very good .My darling, like i said, to love is to trust, no matter the distance nor skin color, and age is nothing but number, what is important in every relationship is love and trust. I was impress after going through your profile because i know that , you can help me without betraying me after the confirmation of my inheritance into your bank account.

Darling I will provide you the full contact details of the bank in London, to enable you establish immediate contact with the bank for the processing of the transfer into your account. Please, i can't wait to join you over there after these transfer into your bank account to start a new life with you.my love
you can reach me on the Rev father Telephone, his Name is Rev. Luke Barnabas, His number is (00221 767599616) if you call, please tell him that you went to speak with me Miss Helen Desmond, from Rwanda he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your important call.i do not have anybody beside me, faithfully entrust because i was humiliated by my step mother and my late father's blood relatives immediately my parents died. this is a very big disappointing issue that i should like to explain to you when this transfer is successful and by the special grace of God you will lovely help me to be together with you as soon as this money gets to your control,

furthermore i want you to properly read this letter and send to me the following information's;

your full Name........

your pictures..........

your telephone number...

your profession..........
Your telephone and fax ........
Occupation ....................
Your address, .................
Age ............................

Thanks and God bless you for understanding and interested to safe my life and my late father inheritance fund in London. Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day.
Yours forever in love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: helendesmond404@yahoo.com rbsscotland_plc@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:17 am

My darling Sweet Heart,Thanks so much for your respond,I will like to see you face to face
darling i have never being into investments before and i have never done any business before.please,stand for me and transfer my late father money into your bank account,please i want you to help me to secure the money and then help me to come to your country where we should live together their and investment the money under your control,darling remember that you are going to manage any investments we should do their because i am little girl .darling
please email or call to bank because i have already inform bank about you so that we should know our stand now in this claim which i believe they will help us to achieve.

Darling I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be manage by you in any business of your choice. i will like you to contact the bank with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer, (7.6million dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin's to my account.

Darling The contact information of the bank are as follows,
The Name of the officer in charge Dr, Sir, Philip Hampton
No.36 St Andrews Square Edinburgh, UNITED KINGDOM.
FREE POST: P. O .BOX 1527 UK
TEL:TEL:+447-857-038-666
Fax: 7031847765

E-mail: (rbsscotland_plc@aol.com]

Darling please try and Contact them now on how to transfer ($7.6 Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father, Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.darling as i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. i will gave you the death certificate after you send massage to bank, so that you will know that am truly in need of you.

please i have faith in you darling that why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you alone,You can call me with the Reverend number around 14:GMT, i will be waiting to hear from you.

Darling sincerely i love you and i pray that you will not betray me when the bank transfer my late father's money to your bank account
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I'm waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss. Helen

Profile Elements:
Active on 3/6/2016
Susan Larry
Gender Female
Interested In: Men and Women
Languages
English · French
Profile Photo:
Capture4.PNG

My darling,
How are you doing today,hope everything is moving fine with you! Thanks for your response and i appreciate it so much.Dear i received your mail and i understand that you have contacted the bank for the transfer of my late father's funds and i thank and appreciate it so much.
Please as soon as you hear any news from them you try and let me know so that we will know the next step to follow ok.
I can't wait to join over their in your country to spend the rest of my life with you.Infarct you are just a God sent in my life to come and rescue me from this hot place.
Have a nice day as i will be rushing back to the camp,hoping to hear from you soon.
Yours in love Helen.

The Royal Bank of Scotland Group logo.
Make it happen. Find out how ingenuity we can help you make it happen here.

Welcome To Royal Bank of Scotland International [RBS]
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST,36/42 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH SCOTLAND .

The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc
RBS, Gogarburn, PO Box 1000
Edinburgh EH12 1HQ
Commission File Number: 001-10306

E-mail [rbsscotland_plc@aol.com]

DATE:29/02/2016

MR/MRS/SIR.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write to you in respect to your mail which we have received. Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the Next of Kin that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr Philip Desmond, is our late customer with account no.(BLB745008901546/QB/91/A) with substantial amount of (US\$ 7.600,000.00) of deposit with us.
Late Dr Philip Desmond, is our late customer with Data Base!
Country code mount Deposit Sort code Account No.
GB
US$7.6M QB/91/A

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin Miss Helen Desmond.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: The Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Next of Kin is Currently residing in Senegal)

2.The death certificate of late Dr Philip Desmond, Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr Philip Desmond, by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours,the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be made within 48 hours at reception of these documents.

Also you have to send your bank account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as this document's are been provided.

Therefore You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US\$ 7.600,000.00 ) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),

please contact foreign transfer officer on telephone number +447-857-038-666/ .fax +44-780-9749-458 for more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Sir, Philip Hampton

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rbsscotland_plc@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.33.66 by webprd-a95.mail.aol.com (10.72.96.228) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 29 Feb 2016 02:23:50 -0500
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND PROCEDURE OF ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.

The Royal Bank of Scotland Group logo.
Make it happen. Find out how ingenuity we can help you make it happen here.

Welcome To Royal Bank of Scotland International [RBS]
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST,36/42 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH SCOTLAND .

The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc
RBS, Gogarburn, PO Box 1000
Edinburgh EH12 1HQ
Commission File Number: 001-10306

E-mail [rbsscotland_plc@aol.com]

DATE:01/03/2016

MR/MRS/SIR.
Dear Sir!
This is to inform you that we got your mail and it was clear and understood that the documents are not in your possession but your partner Helen Desmond must must make sure she provides a lawyer in the country where she resides who will prepare the remaining two documents which is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath and send them to us immediately for us to have the funds transferred to your account in your country as it is the only thing remaining to get the funds transferred.
Thank you for your kind understand understanding.
Yours Faithfully.
Sir Davis Smith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

helendesmond404@yahoo.com barr.bernardgeorge@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:30 am

Barrister's Skype ID:
live:barr.bernardgeorge

Hello my dearest,
How are you doing today,hope fine.Thanks for your response and also for communicating with the bank.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us as i earlier told you that i have with me here my late father's statement of account and the death certificate,(which i will give to you as I thought it was the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and affidavit of support,i have informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Barr. Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT IN ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PL C TO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE IN MY DREAM COUNTRY.

His Contact Information Are As Follows,
BARRISTER BERNARD CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
Senior Advocate
Barrister Bernard George
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
100 ave de medina, Dakar Senegal.
Office Telephone Number is
(+221_766 829 071 )
Email address [barr.bernardgeorge@hotmail.com]

Darling,i will like you to contact Barrister Bernard George for the preparation of this power of attorney and affidavit of support,Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us! Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from their you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you over there in my dream country.please try to contact the lawyer immediately with his phone number and E-mail address today ok,

Thanks and God bless you, I shall be waiting to hear your discussion with the lawyer soon,
Yours forever,
in love Helen kissesssssss

My beloved darling,
How are you doing today,hope everything is moving fine with you!Thanks for your response and i appreciate it so much.Dear just want to thank you for contacting the lawyer and i hope he will help us to get those documents prepared immediately so that the bank can be able to transfer the funds into your bank account and please dear as soon as you hear from him you try and let me know ok so that we know the next step to take.
I can't wait to be by your side to spend the rest of my life with you my love.I really appreciate you for being so kind and showing me some cares.
Have a nice day as i will be rushing back to the camp,hoping to hear from you soon.
Yours in love Helen.

ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!
02/02/2016.
BARRISTER BERNARD GEORGE,CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.
FOR YOUR KIND NOTICE,
SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBERS TODAY ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.
MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR FULL DATA DETAILS THROUGH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS:(NAME/NATIONALITY / DATE OF BIRTH,PLACE OF BIRTH /ADDRESS OF LIVING,OCCUPATION,PHONE NUMBER,AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY) SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT DAKAR HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.
AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.
YOURS IN SERVICE,PRINCIPAL PARTNER.
BARR.BERNARD GEORGE,CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
+221766829071.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barr.bernardgeorge@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL126-W48 ([65.55.34.72]) by COL004-OMC2S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
From: barr.bernard george <barr.bernardgeorge@hotmail.com>
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER BERNARD GEORGE CHAMBERS.
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016

My darling,
How are you doing today,hope everything is moving fine with you.Thanks for your response and i appreciate it so much and so glad to see your mail with the information that you have sent to the lawyer and i was just coming back from his office now where he said that he will get back to you with the necessary information as soon as he is through.
Thank s lot my love and i can't wait to come over there in my dream country where i will spend the rest of my life with you.
Yours in love Helen.

SOLICITORS & ADVOCATE? BAR (DR) BERNARD GEORGE CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.
P.O. BOX MB 142 Dakar
SENEGAL
SECOND FLORE.
OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBER: 766829071 ,
BARR.(DR)BERNARD GEORGE
bgeorgelawchambers@gmail.com

04/03/2016.
FOR YOUR KIND NOTICE
Sequel to your e-mail on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Helen Desmond.
was in my office with the Reverend father to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her funds from Royal Bank Of Scotland to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my inquires from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the funds to your account.

1.........A copy of Death certificate of Late Dr.Philip Desmond and
2.A copy of His Statement of account.(WHICH WILL BE SENT TO YOU LATER). It remains the other two documents.
Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner Helen.

In View of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of 250 $ for authentication of the power of attorney, 270 $ for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid,390 $ for notary stamping at the notary office(before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of 280 $, total of [1,190 $] One Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Us Dollars to get everything done.

You are to transfer this money through Western Union or money gram transfer. Bellow here is Rev.father's information,please use it to make the payment immediately and get back to me with the information.

Receiver Name.... John Micheal.
Address.......Unite 22 No 376 Parcelles Dakar Senegal).
MTCN......
Question and answer...

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that we can start the preparation of the documents immediately.(Which will be ready by the next two working days).

THANKS FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING.
I STILL REMAIN YOURS SINCERELY/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister Bernard George.
(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
Pau, U22, No376 Unite Vain Parcelles.Office.
Tel.. [+221-766829071].

My darling,
How are you doing today,hope everything is moving fine with you!Thanks for your response and i appreciate it so much.
Dear my love i received your mail and i appreciate it very well i understand that you requested for the lawyer's account in other to make the payment for him to start the preparation of the documents for the funds to be transferred to your bank account then i will be on my way coming to my dream country and i can't wait to hear the good news from you soon my darling so that the lawyer can proceed with his work.
Thanks so much for everything you have done for me to rescue me from this bondage and am very happy for God to have provided you to me.
Yours in love Helen.

GOOD MORNING TO YOU MR BRADLEY,HOW DO YOU DO TODAY,I UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AND AM ACTUALLY SENDING YOU THE BANK ACCOUNT OF MY SECRETARY I WANT YOU TO USE IT AND MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO GET THE DOCUMENTS REGISTERED AND PREPARE THEM AND SEND THEM TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC FOR THE FINAL TRANSFER OF FUNDS BECAUSE I MAY NOT HAVE THE CHANCE TO RUN ABOUT FOR THE MONEY THAT IS WHY I HAVE TO SUPPLY YOU WITH MY SECRETARY'S ACCOUNT DETAILS.
BELLOW HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK NAME..........BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME..........GASSAMA OMAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER........02729650003
COUNTRY...........DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. 36 YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK SWIFT.........AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE.........SN100
CODE GUICHET...........01004
CLE RIB.......40
IBAN............SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

PLEASE TRY TO FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO ME AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT OK.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING.
YOURS FAITHFULLY.

PHONE NUMBERS:
FAX: +447809749458
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447857038666
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +7031847765
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Kazakhstan number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221766829071
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:06 am

MR !
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR MAIL WAS RECEIVED AND I UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT BUT I HAVE JUST MADE SOME CONTACTS IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU AN ACCOUNT FOR THE MONEY TO BE SENT FOR THE DOCUMENTS TO BE PREPARED.BELLOW HERE IS THE ACCOUNT AS YOU SAID THAT THE PREVIOUS ONE WAS NOT REALLY OK.

ACCOUNT NAME:MONSIEUR DIEYE BASSIROU
DOMICILIATION:BANK BICIS ROUME
BANK CODY AGENCE CODE ACCOUNT NO: CLE RIB
SN010 01520 012749600082 95
IBAN:SN08 SN01 0015 2001 2749 6000 8295
DIAMALAYE 2 VILLA NO 96/TE

PLEASE TRY AND LET ME KNOW IMEDIATELY THE MONEY IS TRANSFERRED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING.
YOURS FAITHFULLY.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:59 pm

My beloved one,
Happy Sunday, how are you doing today.darling i am getting worried to hear from you again.hope all is good over their in your country,which is my dream country. it has been very long i hard from you,I 'm worried to received your mail because the lawyer are not happy now concern the document's you want him to prepared with your name ,I need to speak to you in telephone ,you can use these line and call me is reverend number +221 767599616 i need to talk with you.i love you ,yours crying babe Helen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:18 am

My Dear Friend
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev Father Luke Barnabas of Christ the light Church his email address is ( revluke_barnabas@yahoo.com) ask him to send you the total usd$350.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
Reverend telephone number are +221 782918590,
I appreciated your efforts very much. So feel free to send him all your full data like FULL
NAMES:__________
SEX: _____
MARITAL STATUS:_______________
CONTACT ADDRESS: ________________________
PHONE NO#___________
FAX NO#_________________

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferance at that time.In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Father Luke Barnabas and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
With best regards,
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Your friend in Christ,
Miss Helen

Phone Number:
+221782918590
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

humphy_antonylawchambers@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 05, 2016 11:19 pm

I am getting tired to hear from you .are you not fine ,do you received the last massage i sent you before,try and get back to me so that i will know the problem you are facing now.when do you want to send the money and it 's better to go and send it in western union bank,go to money gram or western union and make sure you forward me the payment slip immediately you send the money.thank Mr .
from barrister George Lucas.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <humphy_antonylawchambers@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [212.82.98.83] by tm2.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 May 2016 09:36:39 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 May 2016 09:36:39 -0000
Received: from jws11176.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws165.mail.ir2.yahoo.com; Tue, 03 May 2016 09:36:38 +0000; 1462268198.891
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016
From: HUMPHY ANTONY lawchambers <humphy_antonylawchambers@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: HUMPHY ANTONY lawchambers <humphy_antonylawchambers@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: My Dear Friend'
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

helendesmond404@yahoo.com barr.bernardgeorge@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 02, 2017 11:22 pm

My beloved one ,how are you doing in your country,i am worried to hear from you again,hope all is good over their.please i need your assistance to move on in life ,try and help me out please i need you always in my life.

ABLE TO GET THE DOCUMENTS REGISTERED AND PREPARE THEM AND
SEND THEM TO
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC FOR THE TRANSFER ,DO YOU SEND LAWYER THE MONEY PLEASE.

Today I'm waiting to hear from you again,please do not forget to write to me ,i need you now please i am suffering so much alone in these prison called refugee camp .try and help me to talk to lawyer please .
Yours helen

Dear sir,remember what you ask me to give you concern sending the money,these afternoon i received urgent massage from Helen Desmond, she is very serious asking for the transfer,which i did not received any payment like the way you told me.i did not remember our last conservation so i check the last mail you sent to me,you told me to find account for payment and you never explain whether you sent or not,never understand your mind about the perfile object need,I STILL REMAIN YOUR PRINCIPAL PARTNER [ESQUIRE].
BARR.BEERNARD GEORGE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.