Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

helendesmond404@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

barr.bernardgeorge@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 03, 2017 11:11 pm

Dear Sir,
Please don't hide anything from miss Helen Desmond ,why not go to western union or money gram and send the money for me to continue with object needed soon,I know you understand the type of solicitor you are dealing with,remember that after you send the money,your partner miss Helen Desmond will know and she will sign some object before it will post to bank.anywhere the problem is i don't own other account again,try and send true western union ,or money gram ,i will received immediately and start processing every object to transfer the money into your bank account.

In fact try and contact your partner miss Helen Desmond to know whether she will ask the reverend father to provide account for you to send the money.it is better you send the money to reverend father so that i will received the money and start making the object available,i will like to hear from you today so that i will know whether you are sending from western union or money gram ,or Helen give you account true help of reverend father,i will forward mail to miss Helen Desmond to Luke for way to get account from the reverend father so that you will made payment immediately, i'm waiting for respond soonest.

I STILL REMAIN YOUR PRINCIPAL PARTNER [ESQUIRE].
BARR.BEERNARD GEORGE.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 06, 2017 2:17 am

Darling how are you doing today,hope everything is fine .well i did not had from you for long now, i don't know whether you are really receiving all the massage am sending to you,please try and reply me soonest i need you now more then ever,i have contacted our lawyer concern the document's which is only thing that is holding me to bank due the transaction,according to what he told me about the account you want.yesterday evening i forwarded him one account which reverend father,pastor provide for sending money,i hope you have received it from our lawyer maybe today or yesterday evening, because i'm very worried to see that everything is complected very soon like the way bank said .i don't want to wait again,please try and help me out please,i am hoping in you always because i'm suffering so much here alone.i love you with all my heart ,please do not forgot me alone,i will wait to hear from you again immediately you completed sending him the money,take good care,i love you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 06, 2017 2:21 am

Dear Sir,
You are always telling me account ,i really don't know why you insist on account,Anywhere like i told you to inform your partner miss Helen Desmond to ask father account ,i think is very easy to use account from the father.so that everything will show concern,reverend father, the pastor provided one other account so that you will send the money like the way you said.just try and send the money,the bank is waiting asking miss Helen Desmond to provide long life investment partner to apply for transfer, that is the reason why miss Helen Desmond demanded to know whether you have received the object that is needed urgent for immediate action transaction,i 'm worried also according the situation the young woman is passing through now.
Meaning while everything is taking control bye Almighty gods universe .So i will like to received the money immediately you complected everything maybe today or tomorrow ,i know very well that after sending money bank give you evidence to hold in case if any problem ,the person can easy take his money back without any delayed ,so i will wait until you provided the evidence to prove everything is legally other.i will get back immediately my noble film received the money so that you will also believed the truth,I'm very good solicitor and i don't believed in hatred ,the system of normal life is giving trust to someone, every thing .in fact i will like you now try and send the money because i will not west enough time in every object that is needed ,today i should wait until tomorrow possibly you could round everything so don't let me be waiting so longer .
Here is the account make sure you provided these correctly to bank because you can't telling me send any other account .

BELLOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR THE PAYMENTS?

ACCOUNT NAME.............SAN HASSAN

BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER...........04511250002

SWIFT CODE.............. AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE ............... SN100

CODE AGENCE ............. 01018

IBAN .................... SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4511 2500 0284

CIE RIB .................84

BANKADDRESS.........QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH.

I'm waiting to hear from you soonest ,

I STILL REMAIN YOUR PRINCIPAL PARTNER [ESQUIRE].
BARR.BEERNARD GEORGE

Dear sir,i hope you received the account,now what next to do ,i'm waiting to hear from you again,with due respect sir i am worried to hear from you.let me know the further step to follow ,reply me soon so that i will know how far you gone re guiding sending money ,this night i waited if i could received any massage from you both you did not write any massage.hope you are having normal enjoyment in your country .i believed everything is very fine their.so try and send me massage very soon.
I STILL REMAIN YOUR PRINCIPAL PARTNER ESQUIRE BARR.BEENARD GEGRGE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 07, 2017 11:02 pm

Dear sir,
Do you send the money today ,let me hear from you .i check these night and i did not find any massage from you.i am waiting to hear from you again.

I STILL REMAIN YOUR PRINCIPAL PARTNER ESQUIRE BARR.BEENARD GEGRGE

Dear sir
Hope you send the money today,let me know whether you send the money or Monday are you sending the money ,I'm waiting to hear from you sir,with due respect i should need wait and hear from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 09, 2017 1:11 am

Dear sir
This is noting just to wait,remember you did not really went to make the truth come out,i know really that i'm not giving you fake account to use and send money, Anywhere whether you could to send the money,if you think to keeping me waiting all the times,i never believed to keep the object delayed ,i will wait to hear from you again,because you told today you will try and send the money,do not wait to answer these massage soonest you send the money,i really believed you are not telling me fake thing,now i am worried because the account is from reverend father ,do not keep us waiting too long please with all due respect sir try and respond soon,respond soon with the evidence to prove you send the money ,so let me hear from you soon. thank you for your proper understanding, I STILL REMAIN YOUR PRINCIPAL PARTNER ESQUIRE
BARR,BERNARD GEORGE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 10, 2017 1:09 am

Dear sir,
do you think am wasting all my effort just because i need your money,in fact it better you sending in western now.are you ready to send the money for the object concern the transaction,Are sending the money because i don't know whether you are telling me the truth,now just try and see how you send the money through western union or money gram.try and send the money in western or money gram so that i will go for the object to complected everything for them to start immediately .if your position is high find some one to send the money in western,with my name.

I STILL REMAIN YOUR PRINCIPAL PARTNER ESQUIRE
BARR,BERNARD GEORGE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 12, 2017 12:06 am

Dear sir
I hereby notice you that know need of proving other account again,i don't think you are talking the truth,anywhere you have to try and see how to send the money through western union or money gram,i supposed to started the object since ,i 'm waiting to received the money soonest ,just go to western union to sending the money or try and send someone to send the money with my name and address i give you before,after you done ,please send me the slip i will received it and continue to get every object soon.

BARR,BERNARD GEORGE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: helendesmond404@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Do you believed yesterday the kind of topic arsing ,the issue which i don't know next to do,anywhere i have answered the statement made through miss Helen Desmond and reverend father yesterday,i have explain everything the way you told me why you did not send the money again,I told them what you told me concern the account he provided to received the money,reverend father ask me whether i sent the account to you,yes i told him that you complained that the account is not active or not good ,meanwhile i have told my secretary to luke for account so that you may be able to send the money,i hope very soon i will sent you the account to made the payment,please i am pleading to with the name of Gods to try and fulfill your promise's very soon so that i will start getting the object soonest,i will send the account soon,

BARR,BERNARD GEORGE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 19, 2017 12:29 am

how are you today in the state,hoping that you are great,i am doing everything possible to send the account ,in fact i will try all my possible best to give one more account soonest,please just be kind ,i heard from miss Helen Desmond few day ago,she is discreetly to know whether you have completed everything to post the object to bank for the transferred,i explained to her the reason why you never send any penny to get the object ,she is very worried and tired of the suffering ,please i am trying my best to help her out from the refugee camp soonest,i promise to handling everything immediately you send the money so that the bank will transfer her late father money into her life partner the way she need it, i will do that soon ,do remember that I'm solicitor and i will stand with you until everything get completed into your account,i will wait to hear from you again,why am try to get account very soon. I STILL REMAIN YOUR PRINCIPAL PARTNER ESQUIRE
BARR, GEORGE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Darling you just stop writing to me since ,i 'm worried please to hear from you again,i need your kind assistance so that i will come over your country to continue my life with you.i hard from the lawyer that you never send the money to him,try and help me please because i have provided the account to received the money according to what the lawyer told me please.try and send him the money so that he will get the missing document's for transfer into your account .i am waiting to hear from you again please.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.