Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

helendesmond404@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

barr.bernardgeorge@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 23, 2017 9:42 pm

Mr how are you today,hoping everything is great, , ,i really believed you to understand the situation ,i'm solicitor and don't like explain my case object to any body ,i find it difficult asking further account from other person,you many really understand the reason am explain these to you,i just went you to know ,if you send the money to this account i will received the money please,use the account to send the money ,i'm waiting to hear good news from you . STILL REMAIN YOUR PRINCIPAL PARTNER ESQUIRE
BARR, GEORGE.

here is account you are going to use and send the money.
account name..........san hassan
bank name..............bank of africa senegal
account number................04511250002
swift code..........afrisndaxxx
bank code ............sn100
code agence ..........01018
iban.......................sn08 sn10 0010 1800 4511 2500 0284
cie rib.............84
bank address.............qrtras mission1 villa128/egolf south.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 25, 2017 11:01 pm

how are you doing,hoping that everything is great today.Please i have received one other account from the general broad of trustee so that you will send the money,i am very interested to help the young girl out from the condition that she is passing through now,i promise to stand with you until the transfer is made into your account ,now am waiting to received the money and start the object immediately ,i will wait to hear from you again with the details to received the money,i am worried to help the girl in the refugee camp to start normal life soonest,here is the account ,let me know immediately you finished everything ,

BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK NAME..........BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME..........GASSAMA OMAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER........02729650003
COUNTRY...........DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. 36 YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK SWIFT.........AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE.........SN100
CODE GUICHET...........01004
CLE RIB.......40
IBAN............SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

Forward the bank details immediately you made payment
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING.
YOURS FAITHFULLY.
BARR.BERNARD GEORGE.
I STILL REMAIN YOUR PRINCIPAL PARTNER ESQUIRE

,how are you today,I'm waiting to hear from you ,let me hear from you .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 26, 2017 11:59 pm

how are you doing in state,I'm waiting to hear from you ,hoping everything is good in state today,i really need your respond again today.hope you received massage's that i sent you ,try and forward me everything to received the money and continue getting every object that is needed for them to transfer the money immediately into your bank account ,i promise to help you and miss Helen Desmond to finish the transfer soonest,let me hear from you again, thank you once again for your kind understanding
yours faithfully , i still remain your principal partner esquire
BARR.BERNARD GEORGE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 27, 2017 11:07 pm

,I'm waiting to hear from you again,try and respond back today,do you send the money ,let me hear from you again,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 28, 2017 10:24 pm

What is the problem you are know longer respond to me again,hope everything is great in the states,i'm waiting to hear from you concern the object .try and respond back.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:27 pm

You just told me to provide you account ,don't you received all the massage am sending you since,i am sorry to disappointed from you,anywhere i really never know the reason you keep not talking anything till these period,are you not interested again,just write to me so that i should understand the area you are going,don't just stay and never explain to me whether you are fine or anything is the problem,hope to hear from you again,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:17 pm

My ,how are you in the state.since these period you never write any more,hope all is great in the state,I'm worried because you did not respond to me again,are you not interested to get the object ,you are holding the transaction which supposed to start immediately bank received the object according to the letter bank send for the procedure on transfer,i really don't know whether all is good in the state,try and respond back so that i will know next leave to follow, moreover do not wait to explain everything about the sending money ,i forwarded you the account you,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marysuah95@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:30 pm

Out of the blue:

hi

Header:

Return-Path: <md432062@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 18:52:41 +0000
Message-ID: <CAELp_8GE9nJO=RQ_+uc5beL=6nomSq9uSRKbpH1OAfWt3jSe=g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: hi
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marysuah95@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:33 pm

Reply received:

My dearest,

Firstly I have to say a big thanks to you and i am thanking you also for your prompt reply to help me, one thing I am assuring you is that you will never in any way regret coming in contact with me. And I really want you to help me to transfer this funds to your bank account and after which you will also help me so that i can come out of this refugee camp and come over to your country and be with you.

I will like to live with you until I get a house to buy there in your country. And please do not tell anyone around you about it until the bank transferred the money to your position.

I will like to invest in your country if you will be there for me Please do all your possible best to assist me out OK. I promise to offer you 15% from the total funds for your help, it`s from my heart and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to school to complete my studies. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 10% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer making it total of 25% of the total money.

I would love to come over to your country to live with you but the problem is that I do not have money to process my travel documents and my refugee clearance papers. I will be very happy to speak with you on-phone and you can reach me through the Reverend Pastor Remmy Moore who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (Christ the Burden bearer) his phone number is ( +221707085936 ) and you are free to call me anytime, i will be waiting for your phone call including your pictures in your next reply. I don't have a phone and i don't have any money to buy one. The computer i am using to communicate with you is Rev. Pastor's office desktop computer and he is always busy with his computer, only when he is not busy that he allows me to use it.

My dear, one thing I am assuring you is that if only we can trust each other you will get to know everything about me and the inheritance It`s true that I have not seen you before but I strongly believe that for I to come in contact with you out of billions of people in the whole world you will help me without betrayers.

The bank where the fund was deposited said I should look for a foreigner partner or somebody who will stand as my trustee and have the money transferred into his or her account with my approval since their agreement with my late father stated only when i get trustee foreigner partner and also with my age and status as a refugee in this present country where i reside, they will not release the money directly to me that is why I have option, so that you can help me out. Please I would like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing one, truthful, sincere and hardworking.

Please send me your full information, so that I can write to the bank and inform them about you as my foreign partner as well as my trustee and for them to know you are from me when you contact them, I will send you the bank contact information once I receive your full details.

Fill the information below and get back to me. I don't ask of your account details, just your details as required below

1. Your Full Names:........................
2. Your Address:...........................
3. Your Age................................
4. Your Direct Phone number:...............
5. Your Country:...........................

Waiting to read from you soonest.

Yours Truly one,
Mary.

One of the stolen pictures received with the message is already reported here (Mar 08, 2016).

New stolen picture used:

+221707085936
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marysuah95@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:05 pm

The recovery scam.

Hello my dear,
I hope you are doing well. I was pleased with all your kind, love and efforts with me when I was in contact with you but it is not the wish of God that you will help me. I just want to let you know now that I have transferred the money by the help of a Sudanese citizen living in London and whom I am presently staying with now in London.

I want to thank you for your efforts and correspondence with me no matter how you changed after some time with no just cause. I have left a Bank Draft of $100,000.00 (One hundred thousand dollars only) as compensation for you with Rev. Remmy Moore in Senegal, the reverend in charge of the camp. So contact him with the address below and collect your Bank Draft from him immediately.

Full Names: Rev. Remmy Moore
Email Address: ( revpastorremmymoore@gmail.com )

Thank you very much and bye, You can contact me through my email address if you are having any problem collecting the draft.
Take care of yourself.

Best regards,
Mary.

Header:

Return-Path: <marysuah95@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 20:39:13 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+CBi_zhShkmU4jg9xDhD9KcPeXjmxjROMbGLS=83mAAJxy82g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: JUST TO COMPENSATE YOU
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.