Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

obehe.abiba01@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

obehe.abiba01@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:59 pm

DateMeFree:

Hello Dearest Hi,my name is Sarah obehe I picked interest on you after going through your profile I really want to have a good friendship with you kindly contact me with or you drop me your email to enable me send you my photo and talk more (obehe.abiba01@hotmail.com) i am waiting to hear from you thanks Miss Sarah obehe (obehe.abiba01@hotmail.com )

Screen name: sarah0001
- 27 y/o female
- Abu Kamal, Syria
- English, Arabic, English
- not working
- Have no children
iam looking lady looking for my lovely man to marry and love for the rest of my life, thanks

Pictures used:

sarah.PNG
sarah.PNG (201.94 KiB) Viewed 5105 times

sarah1.PNG
sarah1.PNG (234.67 KiB) Viewed 5105 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

obehe.abiba01@hotmail.com alrayanbank.co.uk@null.net

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:23 am

Skype ID:
live:obehe.abiba01_1

Dear One,

I am glad for your responses to my letter, how is life over there in your country? I hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love. Let me introduce myself again, and I will require the best of your honesty after you knowing about me and whom that I am, I will really like us to have a good friendship in-spite of anything because I have this feeling that you will be honest and trusted person. My name is Miss Sarah Obehe Yunis Jabr i am 25 years old girl, no child at the moment. I am from Jalu, Libya in North Africa; Run to Syria to still with a good family friend before the Syrian war start right now i am in Spain Málaga, I am 5.9ft tall, fair in complexion, single girl, never married, i am residing here in Spain Málaga as a result of Libya in 2011 in my country, which resulted to killing people.

My late father name is Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr who Died on 20 October 2011 (aged 59) was the Libya Minister of Defence in the regime of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi who die same day with my father 20 October 2011, I lost my parents during the crisis rebel attack on our way running out of the country for our dear life's,After every thing I managed to come to Syria to still with a family good friend who have be help me before the Syria war start, right now i am with charity organization that help me come here in Spain Málaga where i am presently living.

I am very good at cooking, I love music and I like dancing too, I believe distance or color or even age does not matter in any good relationship but love does. I don't like dishonest people and I don't like problems, am very quiet type, and love reading a lot, I think each day God send his angels to guide us.Thank you for brighten my day.

I will like to know more about your dislikes, your hobbies and cares, what you are doing presently. I attach here my photo for you, though I am not that photogenic, I hope you wouldn't mind please send me your picture when you are mailing me so that i will keep you in my heart and I will tell you more about myself and my future plans.we can also chat in Facebook.com, here is id in 100010642876704@facebook.com

May joy that you treasure and the beautiful memories fill your life with warmth, happiness and pleasure may God bless you.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest,
Sarah Obehe Yunis Jabr

HEADER:
Return-Path: <obehe.abiba01@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY182-W19 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Sender: <outlook_49559535beae8839@outlook.com>
Subject: Dear One,
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016

Profile Information:
Active November 22nd, 2015:
BASIC INFORMATION
Interested In
Men and Women

My pleasure

I am so glad to communicate with you today. How is life over their today in your country. I believe you had a sweet day. Thank you for honoring my letter. I am a native of Jalu, Libya in North Africa and i believe you already know what is happening in my country now. I am Single young lady. My parents died on 20 October 2011 .I lost my parents during the crisis rebel attack on our way running out of Libya for our dear life's

After every thing I managed to come to Syria to still with a family good friend who have being helping me before the Syria war start, right now i am a refugee in Spain Málaga, i am presently living with so many ugly experience which i cannot be able to say now until we see if God permits. I live in Spain Málaga refugee camp waiting for war to end but to no avail. It was an awful experience in refugee camp,that was where i was registered. While life is difficult for all refugees escaping the ongoing violence in Libya, for women and children it can be particularly harsh. Women who are separated from their communities and families often face a higher risk of exploitation.

I come to you with tears as i am writing this mail, i am hospitalized. I have a heart valve disease which needs heart surgery to replace or repair the damaged valve, because it has resulted to heart enlargement. This is a life threatening to me. The hospital need about $70,000 before they will perform the surgery as soon as possible. And i don't have such money but my father have some money in Al Rayan Bank of Britain which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death because when the crises began in Libya he sold his vegetable oil manufacturing company and deposited the money in his foreign bank Al Rayan Bank of Britain account.

I contacted my father's bank to demand for the money that is in my father's bank account. I also told them why i needed the money for the surgery. The account manager asked me for evidence to prove that i am the daughter of late Mr, Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr. I sent them my father's documents. The bank account manager told me the amount still in my father's account. He also sent me the current statement of his account and the interest it has yielded since 2011. He told me that i have to find a representative/Administrator, who will represent me in this matter. Either a company or an individual because hence i am hospitalized, i am not capable of transacting such transaction of such amount with the bank. That i should find a representative that will apply for the claim of money on my behalf.

I didn't ask you to pay for my surgery or send me money, all i need is for you to be my representative to claim the money in my father's account. When the money is release to your account, you will contact this hospital and pay for the surgery to save my life. After the surgery and i get well, you will bring me to your country to continue my education. Then together, we will plan on what to invest with the money. My instinct tells me that your are trust worthy. Help me and save my life. I will be waiting for your reply. For your kind view, i have attached my picture i took in the hospital, including that of my late parents.
Your new friend

Sarah Obehe Yunis Jabr

Dearest one

I am happy to hear from you again and that you have accepted to help me. I hope you will not betray me.

I'll send the letter to the bank, Next to this I will send you the contact information, allowing you to communicate with my bank, who will advise on the best way this transfer can be done in your account to enable me go for this surgery,

I will prepared the letter which I have to send to the bank as soon as he received your information

Your full name -------------------

Your email address ---------------------

Your phone number ------------/fax ---------

Your Occupation ------------

Your Age -------

Your nationality -----------------

send me your full contact address with your telephone number so that i can use it to send a letter to the bank to inform them about you so that they will recognize you when you are in contact with them,then after that i will give you the bank contact for you to contact them to know the possibility of transferring the money to your account.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day and remain blessed.
Sarah with a kiss

Honey how are you

I am pleased with your corporation and will be pleased if you will keep it up to me. To be sincere i am depending on you for the restoration of my life desire, but the question i ask myself is will you keep to your promise for until the end moment ? I ask this question always. My late parent's will forever grateful if you have this matter accomplish for me.

Contacting the bank with the information so that you will confirm from them about the existence of my inheritance and a possibility of transferring the money into your account.

Your sincere assistance will be appreciate, however it will liberate me from this pains.

Bellow is My Bank Name And Address

Al Rayan Bank PLC.
Address of headquarters. PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom.Kingdom.
Contact Phone +447980819621,Fax 44 129 889 0131

E-mail ..... alrayanbank.co.uk@null.net
Director E-mail....choudhuryalrayanbank@dr.com

Managing Director Mr.Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Operations Director of Foreign Transport Remittance Department

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Name of my Father: Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr

You will have to communicate with my bank as there will give you a detail process you will have to follow. Please write an e-mail to them,in your e-mail you will have to inform them that you are my nominated next trustee (foreign partner) that you seek for an advice on how best to transfer the money of my father into your account.
Yours Lonely
Miss Sarah Obehe

Al Rayan Bank PLC.
Address of headquarters. PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom.Kingdom.
Contact Phone +447980819621,Fax 44 129 889 0131
Managing Director Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
E-mail.....alrayanbank.co.uk@null.net

For Your Kindly Attention, Sir,

I have been directed by the Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the receipt of an application mail to our noble Bank to transfer the sum of US$4.5m (Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), to your personal account which belongs to our clients Late Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr from Libya.

Actually, we have earlier been informed through an official letter from Miss Sarah Obehe Yunis Jabr who happens to be the next of kin to the total fund authorizing our Bank to transfer the fund to your account hence we earlier rejected her offer by the reason of her imbalanced also according to the Bank policy and agreement her late father signed with the bank irrespective of her condition.

Sir, Due to the new financial transfer laws on financial matters in line with the new payment conditionality concerning funds leaving all prime Banks and security outfits in British Government, the funds will be transferred to your account via SWIFT CODE TRANSFER only.

Before our Bank proceeds to transfer this fund to your account, we demand for a clean bill of record as follows:

According to the inheritance law, the only document you need in this transaction is GRANT OF LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION from the probate registry here is United Kingdom. This document will give you the power to access the funds belonging to the deceased. Letter of grant of Administration gives authority for up to 3 administrators deal with the assets of a deceased person who has not left a will appointing executors. Powers of the administrator are derived from the granting of letters of Administration against an executor that derives energy directly from the will at the time of death. A potential administrator should not inter meddle with the estate until the issue of the granting of letters of administration following application to the office of probate that addresses the issues on behalf of the succession of the High Court of Justice registry. An administrator or project administrator is personally responsible to the beneficiaries. Letters of grant of Administration is appropriate if there is no valid will, The person who applies for a grant of letters of Administration is usually one of the potential beneficiaries under the will or intestacy rules.

When you get the letter of grant of administration, we will open a domiciliary account in your name and make an Indra-Bank transfer, removing the fund from Late Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr account and lodge it in your new account with us. This is the only procedure to claim funds belonging to the dead client.

You have to contact the registered agent to the probate registry to apply for a letter of grant of administration. Contact Lawyer Micheal Brizoua probate services at the receipt of this email, is also a member of the Association of the United Kingdom premium heir hunters. Let him know that you want to apply for letter of grant of Administration and he will give you the details of the requirements and will also process it for you.

The request of the said documents is in line with the policy and the guideline issued by the governing body of this Bank as recommended by Rayan Bank PLC. In all deposit of funds in excess or increase of One Million British Pounds. This policy which is in accordance with article 34B; subsection 132 of the International monetary Regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution must be observed. The Fund is temporarily on embargo until the document is provided.

As soon as the document is provided, the embargo will be lifted on your funds to be transferred to your nominated Bank account within 72 banking hours. Our Bank shall request your Bank account details and full contact address details for the transfer immediately we receive the documents. Be informed that we do not have access to your funds until the said document is provided to lift the embargo.

NOTE: These documents must be obtain and endorsed by a United Kingdom High Court of Justice to satisfy our banking requirement. Again, all these documents requested have to arrive here in our head office in original copies not email attachments.
You can reach probate service on this contact
Brizoua-Bi & Associes probate services contact:
Contact person
Mr.Michel BRIZOUA-BI
Managing partner
Brizoua-Bi & Associes planning Heritage & Management Limited
Email: lawyerfirmsmichelbrizoua@hotmail.com
contact phone line +447946 0656

Let us know when you have contacted them and we are ever ready to assist you in any way we can.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

The presentation of the Four vital documents as stipulated by our banking policy ,these shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s),Please contact our Foreign Operations Managing Director Mr.Sultan Ahmed Choudhury on telephone number.+447980819621,Fax 44 129 889 013

HEADER:
Return-Path: <alrayanbank.co.uk@null.net>
Received: from [41.82.72.18] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 23 Feb 2016
Subject: Re: Fwd: HERE IS THE BANK INFORMATION

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.72.18<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lawyerfirmsmichelbrizoua@hotmail.com obehe.abiba01@hotmail.c

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:46 am

Previous E-mail also sent from:
choudhuryalrayanbank@dr.com

Header:
Return-Path: <ChoudhuryAlRayanBank@dr.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
Received: from [41.82.72.18] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 23 Feb 2016
From: "Executive Officer of Al Rayan Bank plc Ahmed Choudhury"
<ChoudhuryAlRayanBank@dr.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: HERE IS THE BANK INFORMATION

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.72.18<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

La miel cómo estás haciendo,

mi amor tengo ver el correo del banco y tengo entender cada cosa sobre el correo , estoy muy feliz de que el banco tiene responder a ustedes el día de hoy, estoy tan feliz, la

miel tiene que hacer lo que se le dijo que para obtener mayores avances porque me estoy muriendo aquí, mi enfermedad está recibiendo demasiado cada día a día,

mi amor por favor haga todo lo posible para ayudarme a la brevedad posible a fin de que me libre de mi enfermedad.

Estoy a la espera de oír de usted

Bonito Sarah

Honey how are you doing,

My love i have see the mail from bank and i have understand every thing about the mail , i am very happy that the bank have respond to you today i am so happy,

Honey you have to do what there told you for more progress because i am dying here, my sickness is getting too much every day by day,

My love please do every thing possible to help me as soon as possible to enable me be free from my sickness.

I am waiting to hear from you

Lovely Sarah

Honey how are you doing,

My love i have see the mail from bank and i have understand every thing about the mail , i am very happy that the bank have respond to you today i am so happy,

Honey you have to do what there told you for more progress because i am dying here, my sickness is getting too much every day by day,

My love please do every thing possible to help me as soon as possible to enable me be free from my sickness.

Lovely Sarah

BARRISTER MICHAEL BRIZOUA-BI
Brizoua-Bi & Associes probate services

Attention,

Sir,
For the purpose of introduction I'm BARRISTER MICHEL BRIZOUA-BI chief presiding Attorney to the B & B Legal Afrique International Legal Counsel united kingdom,

Regards to the subject matter on how to secure the release of the valuable fund that is now in the custody of Al Rayan Bank PLC where the fund was initially deposited.My law firm has accepted to render our legitimate service to your end.

But before I speak on your behalf in a law court,i will like you to forward your personal information here Name and address to enable me stand on behalf of you,
=============
DETAIL;
1)Name ......
2)Address...
3)Tell.....
4)Fax...
5)E-mail...
6)Date Of Birth...
7)Country...
8)Procession......

REGARDS

TELL+447946 0656

HEADER:
Return-Path: <LawyerFirmsMichelBrizoua@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLUPR13MB0306.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.163.218.155]) by
Thu, 25 Feb 2016
From: LawyerMichel Brizoua Legal Afrique International Legal Counse
<LawyerFirmsMichelBrizoua@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Al Rayan Bank PLC.

contact phone line +447973217211

GOOD DAY

Sir, As i told you before, the subject matter regards to on how to secure the release of the valuable fund that is now in the custody of Al Rayan Bank PLC. where the fund was INITIALLY deposited.My law firm has accepted to surrender our legitimate service to you.

The needed document LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION from the probate registry here is United Kingdom,and letter authorizing of ownership changing.

I will start the process of the document once you comply with the fees and finish it in two working days to enable you transfer the money from the bank as soon as possible.

1, all the document will cost you the sum of 1,340.00 GBP
= 1,858.04 USD

I am waiting to hear from you to comply with the payment to enable me process the document. Call me with my direct line +447973217211 to enable me send you the payment information on how to make the fees.

Thanks
OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER A GOOD AND EFFICIENT SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS.

BEST REGARDS.
Barrister MICHAEL BRIZOUA-BI
+447973217211

Honey how are you doing,

Lovely Sarah

Honey how are you doing,

My love i happy weekend how is your day hope every thing is well with you. my love i understand you have send mail to the lawyer, my love have you hear from him on the mail you send to me,

Honey my i am dying here in pains, i need to buy some drugs only is lack of money in my hand, please try and do every thing possible to save my life,

I am waiting to hear from you my love, i want you to make every thing fast to save my life

I am waiting your mail lovely Obehe sarah

Honey good evening how are you doing,

My love how are you doing hope you are doing fine and good, how is your week hope all is well with you, i saw the mail you send to the lawyer,

Honey tell me how you are feeling with out me by your side petting you and telling you the love i have for you,

My love i am in deep pains because this surgery that i have to go, all my believe is in God and In you, i love you so much and i am waiting to hear from you

Lovely sarah obehe

Attention,

Sir,
For the purpose of introduction I'm BARRISTER MICHEL BRIZOUA-BI chief presiding Attorney to the B & B Legal Afrique International Legal Counsel united kingdom,

Regards to the subject matter on how to secure the release of the valuable fund that is now in the custody of Al Rayan Bank PLC where the fund was initially deposited.My law firm has accepted to render our legitimate service to your end.

But before I speak on your behalf in a law court,i will like you to forward your personal information here Name and address to enable me stand on behalf of you,
=============
DETAIL;
1)Name ......
2)Address...
3)Tell.....
4)Fax...
5)E-mail...
6)Date Of Birth...
7)Country...
8)Procession......

REGARDS

TELL+447946 0656

GOOD DAY

Sir, As i told you before, the subject matter regards to on how to secure the release of the valuable fund that is now in the custody of Al Rayan Bank PLC. where the fund was INITIALLY deposited.My law firm has accepted to surrender our legitimate service to you.

The needed document LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION from the probate registry here is United Kingdom,and letter authorizing of ownership changing.

I will start the process of the document once you comply with the fees and finish it in two working days to enable you transfer the money from the bank as soon as possible.

1, all the document will cost you the sum of 1,340.00 GBP
= 1,858.04 USD

I am waiting to hear from you to comply with the payment to enable me process the document. Call me with my direct line +447973217211 to enable me send you the payment information on how to make the fees.

Thanks
OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER A GOOD AND EFFICIENT SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS.

BEST REGARDS.
Barrister MICHAEL BRIZOUA-BI
+447973217211

GOOD DAY

Here is the payment information my name and Address

Payment Agent: MONEY GRAM.
Receiving Name: MICHAEL BRIZOUA
Telephone No: +447973217211
Address: 50-52 Chancery Lane
London United Kingdom WC2A 1HL
Tel: +447973217211

GOOD DAY

I understand what you said concreting the information, below is my chamber account information pay in there and send us the payments-hip to enable me cash it out,

Here is the payment information my name and Address

Acc name.... I .TEPES
Acc. No... 63203670
sort code 209315
Barclays iban: gb81barc20931563203670
BiC barcgb22
Bank name...Barclays bank

BARRISTER'S Skype ID:
live:lawyerfirmsmichelbrizoua

Added Photos:
Capture1.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

FB PIC.PNG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447980819621
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +441298890131
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Buxton
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless (Energis)

+4479460656
Original network provider* Everything Everywhere Ltd (TM)

+447973217211
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubagruopactiavtiondept@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:03 pm

Contact us for your $350.000 cheque, now loaded into atm card given to you by miss obehe Abiba.
We are waiting

Header:

Return-Path: <ubagruopactiavtiondept@accountant.com>
Received: from [197.210.77.88] ([197.210.77.88]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-b92e82ea-9929-4854-96b9-432bed0f6a97-1631964004728@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
From: United Bank For Africa Group Plc <ubagruopactiavtiondept@accountant.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:20:04 +0200

Orig IP: 197.210.77.88 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:44 pm

United Bank for Africa Senegal.
Address: Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D
Email: ubagruopactiavtiondept@accountant.com
Tel:+221-703 202 045
Date: 9/20/ 2021

Dear Sir.
We the MANAGEMENT OF ATM DEPARTMENT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DAKAR SENEGAL have hereby notified you concerning your (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY) have been deposited in our custody which they have instructed our department to load the fund into ATM VISA CARD and post to your designated home address as the beneficiary.

Now to enable us to start the process we wish to inform you to provide to our office all this information's below.

1. FIRST NAME.....................
2. SECOND NAME.............
3. LAST NAME................
4. ADDRESS..........
5. COUNTRY..........
6. CITY........
7. AGE...
8.TELEPHONE No............
9. OCCUPATION.......

We wish to notify you that with all this information's it will help us to open your ATM CARD FILE in our office and to start the process immediately. Again we assure you that your ATM VISA CARD will be issue and ready to deliver in 24 hours working days starting from the day we receive the above information's and to open your ATM file.

Ndiaye Amie Sow ,
Atm card / Account Department.
(UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, SENEGAL)

© 2021 INTERNATIONAL the ATM CARD the DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services - Bankers Systems ™ Importantly: The Do Not the respond to the any Message from the any Team, Organization, the Person (S) non body the without at The following code: FR61ZE Your Privacy and Satisfaction IS Our Concern and We Will always try our best to give you the best of service This is a legal property ofThe ATM CARD CENTER Financial the DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL Services and of MUST BE treated with Absolute Confidentiality

Phone: +221703202045
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:10 pm

United Bank for Africa Senegal
Address: Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D
Email: ubagruopactiavtiondept@accountant.com
Tel:+221-703 202 045
Date: 9/21/ 2021

Dear Sir,
We, the MANAGEMENT AND STAFF of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT UNITED BANK OF AFRICA UBA DAKAR SENEGAL hereby inform you that we have received your information in our office on the process of your ATM VISA CARD.

We are sorry for the late response because we have to take the time to build and process your VISA CARD. We would like to inform you that your ATM VISA CARD was issued in our office today.

You are informed that a maximum withdrawal value of $ 2000.00 USD is permitted on the withdrawal per day in your country and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make a withdrawal at any location and ATM Center of your choice regardless of Where in the world.

I must thank you and assure you that the United Bank for Africa has been approved and upgraded in your favor. The upgraded amount in the VISA ATM CARD is $ 350,000.00 Three hundred and Fifty Thousand dollars and your secret pin number will be given to you once you have received the card from us,

Meanwhile here is the cost of sending and registration of your Visa Card $280 and that is the cost from here to your country, You are required to pay the necessary courier charges to enable us to send your Visa Card immediately,

Mailing;...........................DOLLAR 180
Vat ...........................DOLLAR 100
(it will take 3 days to deliver)
TOTAL.............................DOLLAR 280

The payment is the sum of Total: $ 280. must be paid to allow us to send the ATM VISA CARD UBA to your address so you can start withdrawing your $ 350,000.00 Three hundred and fifty thousand dollars from any ATM in any part of the world. This ATM VISA CARD UBA must be insured so that it can arrive at you without any problem and diversion.

We have entered into a delivery agreement with DHL EXPRESS SERVICES SENEGAL, which will be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you must therefore do right away to the Western Union or gram of money and send this shipment and registration costs, Total: $ 280 dollars

You have advised to use our PROTOCOL OFFICER NAME or the details below and write your MTCN number down and your sender name breathes the details:

Name of receiver ...... J. A.
Country ... Senegal
City .... Dakar
Address ; Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D Dakar senegal
Total amount: $ 280.

As soon as the fees are received, we will immediately send you the UBA ATM VISA CARD and it will only take you 3 days to arrive at your address so that you can start withdrawing funds from any nearest ATM from your place. Thank you for your understanding and we await your prompt response and payment information for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD UBA.

Ndiaye Amie Sow ,
Atm card / Account Department.
(UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, SENEGAL)

© 2021 INTERNATIONAL the ATM CARD the DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services - Bankers Systems ™ Importantly: The Do Not the respond to the any Message from the any Team, Organization, the Person (S) non body the without at The following code: FR61ZE Your Privacy and Satisfaction IS Our Concern and We Will always try our best to give you the best of service This is a legal property ofThe ATM CARD CENTER Financial the DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL Services and of MUST BE treated with Absolute Confidentiality
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:23 pm

Sir,
We want you to trust us and follow our directives, send the money with the details that we gave to you and we shall send the visa card to you within 72 hours upon the receipt of the money ok
We are waiting
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.