Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

queencolman@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

queencolman@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:08 pm

* 41.83.34.242 Sonatel Dakar Senegal

Return-Path: <info@masiaricart.com>
Received: from USER-PC.home (unknown [41.83.34.242])
(Authenticated sender: info@masiaricart.com)
by vps2888.vpsunit.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 64884458C11;
Sun, 31 Jan 2016 04:23:39 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Hello dear
To: Queen <info@masiaricart.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 04:25:15 +0000
Reply-To: queencolman@hotmail.com

Hello, how are you today?
I am Queen Colman, i have vital information
that i want to disclose to you it is very urgent.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

info@masiaricart.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:25 pm

* 41.82.39.25 Sonatel Dakar Senegal

Return-Path: <info@masiaricart.com>
Received: from USER-PC.home (unknown [41.82.39.25])
(Authenticated sender: info@masiaricart.com)
by vps2888.vpsunit.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id B96C4459955;
Mon, 1 Feb 2016 08:41:24 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Hello
To: Queen <info@masiaricart.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 08:43:05 +0000

Hello, how are you today?
I am Queen Colman, i have vital information
that i want to disclose to you it is very urgent.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: queencolman@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:23 am

Skype ID for Queen:
live:queencolman

ADDITIONS:
Dearest One,
How are you dear?, I am happy for your reply to my email .How was your day today? My name is Queen Colman 23 years old single and never married,I am the only daughter of my Father, am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. David Colman, who was one of the most successful entrepreneurs in my country and my mother was a senior accountant Eco Bank in Monrovia the capital of my country and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. Peter Robert who is the pastor of the (Chosen The Light Church ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men The Pastors Tel number is (00221784669648) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.7M(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good .However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. Attached below is my picture. I am seriously looking a nice person of kind heart in my life.

Thanks and God bless you
Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.
Yours In Love
Queen.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <queencolman@hotmail.com>
Received: from DM3PR13MB0864.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.199.134]) by
15.01.0409.014; Mon, 8 Feb 2016

CONTACT MY BANKER
my darling sweetheart
Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please i will like you to call me today with the reverend phone(00221784669648)I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.
Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone,You can call me with the Reverend number, i will be there waiting your important call.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 2.7 Million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
OFFICE,36 ST ANDREW SQUARE UK..

The name of transfer officer Mr Anura Mahajan
EMAIL ADDRESS :(philip_hampton1@aol.com)
EMAIL ADDRESS :(rbankscottland@aim.com)

Account information in the bank.
Account holder name : David Colman
Next of kin : Queen Colman
Amount : $2.7 Million US Dollars
Phone: +447 967 641 017, +447 967 641 017

Contact them now on how to transfer the $2.7 (Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!..
Yours forever in love
Queen.

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello Darling ,
How are you ,Hope fine ,I am pleased with the way you are caring to help me, God will guide,protect and straighten you for coming to rescue me.For me i will forever live to remember you and your kindness toward me.

As i have earlier said, i have with me the deposit certificate and the Death Certificate which i will sent to you ,all that we need is the Power of Attorneyand Affidavit of Oath , after reading your mail i rushed to Rev fathers office to explain everything to him and he directed me to a lawyer. My Love i find it difficult because it is not easy for me to convince a lawyer who will help me because of my refugee situation but i have use the influence of the Rev father to get this good lawyer, he is a famous human right lawyer.

HIS INFORMATION ARE BELLOW

BARRY AMADOU LAW FIRM
TELEPHONE : +221776342639
NAME : BARRY AMADOU
TELEPHONE :+221301137605
E-MAIL: barryamadou56@yahoo.com

He promise to help us ,I spoke much about you to him ,so please try and contact him on both phone and email, inform him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to get an affidavit of oat from Federal High Court of Senegal and as well prepare a power of attorney that will allow you transfer my inheritance into your account , please honey try to contact this lawyer he will help us ok
I Love You.
your babyQueen

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
This message is from the law firm of Barrister Amadou Barry, of A.A.A. J. (Attorneys-Assistance-Actions Juridiques), is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message..

Sequel to your email which we received to my noble law firm on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the high court here for you and your partner. Your partner was in my office with Rev to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Royal bank of Scotland, to your account in your country or else where. Prior to my enquirers from the girl and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understood from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1. A copy of Death certificate. 2. A DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THE ACCOUNT.
It's now remaining the other documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner. In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $300USD for authentication of the power of attorney,$320USD for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid $130USD for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $430 USD Total of ($1,180USD ) to get everything done.

To speed up the process you are to arrange and send the money immediately to my law chamber to enable us register the power of attorney at the high court of justice and notary public respectively.send the required fees through western union money transfer or money gram transfer with my secretary name below:

Address.......BP 1254 DIOUF DAKAR

Receiver name: Stanley Benjamin:

note: we collect payment before providing services as our Senegalese constitution barristers association (CODE 11 OF 1989) requires.call me and send the transfer information to my law chamber immediately you send the money to enable us proceed. i have already drafted a tentative power of attorney based on your partner instruction, i am waiting for the fees to complete the processing of the documents which is going to be read within 2 working days from the day we receive the fees.
i am poised to render my unalloyed service and your cooperation is tantamount to our success.

Dr. Barr.AMADOU BARRY (Esq.)PRINCIPAL PARTNER
PHONE:0022-177-6342-639
.Land Line :+221301137605

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barryamadou56@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1051.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Feb 2016 23:54:12 -0000
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016
Reply-To: BARRY AMADOU <barryamadou56@yahoo.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Address : 48, rue Vincens x Abdou Karim Bourgi,
Dakar- Ponty
Dakar, Senegal 32 319
Direct phone : 0022-177-6342-639

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
A.A.A. J. (Attorneys-Assistance-Actions Juridiques), is
This message is from the law firm of Barrister Amadou Barry, of
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message..

Attention!

,Regards to your mail,Kindly use the account information below to make the transfer,and don't fail to send me the payment slip as soon as you make the payment,Thanks for your co-operation.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MARTIN TONY GEORGE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 5 0 0 9 3 5 0 0 0 5

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 92

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5009 3500 0592

Address : 48, rue Vincens x Abdou Karim Bourgi,
Dakar- Ponty Dakar, Senegal.

Photos Used by the Scammer:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221784669648
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447967641017
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+221776342639
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221301137605
Number billable as wireless geographic number
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

queencolman@hotmail.com rev.johnsonrobert@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:02 pm

Hello My Dearest,

How are you over there in your country today? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my email meets you in a good health.

I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the co-operation of a new partner from London .

I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know of the success. I will be very busy here in London at this time due to the projects I have at hand with my new partners.

I have left a bank draft cheque of ($300,000.00 US dollars) with the Rev father in Senegal Dakar for you Rev Johnson Robert. I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft of $300,000.00 US dollars [Three Thousand US DOLLARS] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were. I really appreciated your tremendous efforts and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

Contact him immediately with this message via his email:(rev.johnsonrobert@gmail.com) and also contact him through his mobile number +221768773892 so that he can deliver and post the cheque to you immediately.

Choose your claims option.

(1)DHL Courier Delivery
(2)Bank Transfer
Provide him with your personal information
(i)Your house address
(ii)Your mobile number
(iii)Country

I have instructed Rev Johnson Robert to post the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you so that he can post the cheque to your house/mailing address or office address as you may direct him. Thanks,bye, bye
Writing from Queen Colmen

PHONE NUMBER:
+221768773892
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.johnsonrobert@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Dear Beloved,

I was contacted by the BANK whom i left your cheque with and the bank manager told me that the bank has confirmed that the cheque was about to expire as you have not been able to claim it, I have finish my discussion with the bank management and he assured me that they are ready to issue you a Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to confirm your personal information to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact the ATM official to issue the ATM card with daily limit if $3,000 to avoid delaying your fund or the fund been diverting to the Government account.

Kindly send the below information to them without delay:

Full Names:.......................
Address:..........................
Sex:..............................
Age...............................
Marital status:...................
Occupation........................
Direct Phone number:..............
Resident City:....................
Resident State:...................
E-mail Address:...................

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

ON BEHALF OF COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE DE L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE (CBAO) BANK DAKAR SENEGAL / IMF
ATM International Credit Settlement
Directorate of International Payment
Chief secretary Remittance Officer,
Contact Person : Dr.Morris Ali
In Respect of the (CBAO) BANK.
Standard Chartered Bank Senegal Bhd
Director Visa Card payment Department
Email : visacreditcarddeparts@yahoo.com
Tele : +221 707112662

Always keep me informed on every discussion you have with them so that I will know when you receive your ATM card .

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family

Rev.Johnson

Header:
Return-Path: <rev.johnsonrobert@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10063.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws125.mail.ne1.yahoo.com; Thu, 09 Jun 2016 16:33:21 +0000; 1465490001.329
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016
Reply-To: <rev.johnsonrobert@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dear Beloved,

Phone Number:
+221707112662
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

visacreditcarddeparts@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:06 am

We are unable to detail you of this fund at the moment due to some security reason or reasons that needed confirmations from you . In order to proceed to this request more efficiently, please supply to us with more sufficient information’s on your claim. (e.g.) Your Legal full name, current address, transfer amount, origin of funds, contact information’s phone and your proof of identity .

Kindly scan proof of identity . Furthermore, ATM CREDIT CARD cannot be release until we receive the above Details and pleased from our investigation. Alternatively, you may call for an assistant. I wait hearing from you soon.

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.Ann.B. .
Compagnie Bancaire DE L'afrique Occidentale (CBAO) Bank Senegal Bhd
In Respect of CBAO GROUP
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Dear, Beneficiary.

SHIPMENT FEES AND INSURANCE FEES OF THE ATM CREDIT CARD HAVE TO BE SEND TO OUR OFFICE HERE .
In view of our meeting concerning your VISA ATM CREDIT CARD we have finish processing of the visa World credit ATM preparation and you are main to pay the insurance processing fees / shipment fees as well before the security pin code number will follow at last when once you confirm the receipt of the ATM card parcel there in your given address .

The total sum for the visa Credit card ATM insurance and shipment fees is $975.00 USD you are main to provide this sum after reading this mail . You daily limit of withdrawal is going to be $3,000 USD every day until you finish your fund inside the Visa credit card ATM .
The total sum you are to send right now is $275 USD for the shipment fees and insurance levies shipment of the credit card parcel is $700 USD making the total $975 USD . You are main to use the following name and send the money via western union money transfer today and make sure that you scan the western union money receipt via this mail for official book keeping . RECEIVER NAME ( MORRIS ALI ) COUNTRY SENEGAL which has been zone for immediate release of your ATM CARD parcel already with our corespondent office in Senegal that is taken care of service and shipment immediately .
Please make a Choice of delivery for the Shipping of your VISA WORLD ATM CARD as they are as charged Below

SPEED POST COURIER SERVICE
Shipping fee: $275.00 USD
(2 day delivery)
ATM INSURANCE FEES $700 USD
Total sum is going to be $975 USD

Scan the western union money transfer receipt and send to this office immediately you receive this mail and the ATM CARD parcel will be leaving Senegal Dakar immediately our head office in Senegal confirm the receipt of this sum of $975 USD .

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
RECEIVER NAME FIRST NAME : MORRIS
LAST NAME : ALI
CITY : DAKAR
AMOUNT : $975 USD
MTCN :
SENDERA NAME :

After the deposit make sure that you scan the western union money transfer receipt and send to this office for immediate for official record and book keeping .
For Further discussion , you can reach us via email . Note that is because one of our official protocols, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (+6011 8764 ) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject. If the office in Senegal has not open contact with you make sure that you contact Dr.Powell after reading this mail .
Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.Ann Brown .
Compagnie Bancaire DE L'afrique Occidentale (CBAO) Bank Senegal Bhd
In Respect of IMF/ CBAO Bank.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:32 am

ATTENTION

SIR,

USE THIS ACCOUNT AND DEPOSITED THE MONEY AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY YOU SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... CBAO BANK
BANK ADDRESS.............. 33 PLACE DE INDEPENDANCE
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 3 4 1 8 0 45 4 2 0 1
BANK CODE..................... SN012
CODE AGC..................... 01201
RIB..................... 70
SWIFT CODE..................CBAOSNDA
IBAN.......................... SN012 01201 034180454201 70

SINCERELY YOURS,
MRS.ANN BROWN

God Bless you .
May the peace of the lord be with you
I have finish my discussion with the bank
try and send your informations to Dr.Morris Ali
In Respect of the (CBAO) BANK.
Standard Chartered Bank Senegal Bhd
Director Visa Card payment Department
Email : visacreditcarddeparts@yahoo.com
Tele : +221 707112662

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:03 am

ok you this different bank account transfer the money and you send me payment slip and send to me,for me to be sure.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MARTIN TONY GEORGE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 5 0 0 9 3 5 0 0 0 5

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 92

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5009 3500 0592
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.johnsonrobert@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:37 am

May the peace of the lord be with you
i want to know if you have receive the Visa Card
if you receive it let me know ok
May God almighty guide and protect you and
your family
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.