Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

queencolman@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ubabanktransferservice1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Date:08/06/2017
For your Attention
Sir,

Don't be a fruad and lie,What do you meaning that a bank manager making a payment to bank to bank none less three time and the transaction bounce back to the bank of our staff management here,Don't you be know that UBA is a bank,How do you feel we are,We are a bankers here that operating to issue you the international visa/debts/atm card which tell you our cost fee and to send the cost fee to enable us move on these transfer to you and you started to be complain

Note
We can never working or rendering a service to a fraudulent people neighter scammers,why do you lie before us,Please for your due respect and try all your possible best to make sure that these money have send to the account which we give to you so that we can move on these transfer of these atm card to you

Thanks
Manager Morris Sow
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© 2014 INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services - Bankers Systems™Importantly: Do not respond to any message from any team, organization, person(s) non body without the following code: FR61ZE. Your privacy and satisfaction is our concern and we will always try our best to give you the best of service This is a legal property of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services and must be treated with absolute confidentiality
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Date:10/06/2017
For your Attention
Sir,

UBA BANK of senegal Co-Workers and credit card/visa card/atm card wish to be informing you that we can never torelating these delaying any more to our service and we given to you from today till monday to send these money and any failure again will result of cancel these transfer

Our uba bank director account is via
Account Holder :;;; KINGSLEY .A. OSITA
Account Number ;;;; 301010026906
Code Banque:::::: SN153
Code Guichet ::::::: 01301
RIB :::::: 85
IBAN :::::: SN153 01301 301010026906 85
Bank Address ::::: Route des Almadies Zone 12 lot D
Swift Code :::::: UBA Senegal: UNAFSNDA

Immediately these money have deposited to these account and try to scan the payment slip immediately

Thanks
Manager Morris Sow
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© 2014 INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services - Bankers Systems™Importantly: Do not respond to any message from any team, organization, person(s) non body without the following code: FR61ZE. Your privacy and satisfaction is our concern and we will always try our best to give you the best of service This is a legal property of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services and must be treated with absolute confidentiality
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Date:12/06/2017
For your Attention
Sir,
Be informed that we have received your mail and ensured you that if you make to make the payment today and scan the they payment slip to us and these transfer would result of canceled because we can never torelated any disapointment and fail today to send the money to us seems all our files to delivery these ATM CARD is very ready here and and waiting for your action on proccedures of us to move these atm card to your door post

Immediately these money have deposited to these account and try to scan the payment slip immediately

Thanks
Manager Morris Sow
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:03 pm

Date:21/12/2017

For Your Kind Attention,
Sir

From the general manager of Audit Visa/atm card remittance to they ATM CARD department conjunction with they UBA bank headquatar of dakar senegal,Be officially let you be know that our service have been waited for you to get back to us for the issue of International Atm Card which deposited in your name at our service to shiping to you But since then we couldn't hear from you again Moreover,after much gathering thought,We decided to deposit the ATM CARD To the Apex Courier Delivery Company here in Dakar Senegal for safety before we close for they year.

Note:After our finalisation of our collective idea meeting today we advise you to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company at dakar senegal as soon as possible you read these mail to know when they will deliver your sealed Atm card to you before the expiration date occur Meanwhile we have buy news paper and sealed they atm card for not them know they content so that they can deliver it to you as package.

For your information, We have paid for the delivering Charges due to your condition's and delaying to pay charges to our service BUT The only money you will send to the Apex Courier/Security Company now to deliver your (atmcard)as a (package) direct to your postal Address in your country is ($78 ) only being their charges fee of Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company charges so far. Again, Do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except $78 , We would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now with sum of 78dollar only for the delivery of your
(atmcard)as a (package) through they apex company courie delivery company information Bellow:
Apex courier delivery company Senegal

E-mail:apexcompanyspeeddeliverservice@gmail.com
Registration Reference No: wwdsc/xxx/100
Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545
Telephone number.....+221 777886256
Amount..... $78

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail with the sum of 78dollar to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee which is sum of $78 for their immediate action. You should also Let us be know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel avoid implication to them.We registered it as OUR photograph ADDRES (pix) being sent to a friend overseas.They do not know that it is a ATM CARD NOT physical such a huge amount of money that is the way we use to convince the apex delivery company to deliver these package to your destination and never delaying to contact them immediately read these mail which is only option neighter solution for to confirm they package at your home.We have sealed they ATMCARD avoid any body tampering with the package.Repeat, Do not let them know the content of they package,We are wishes you goodluck and waiting for your goodness. Remain bless as you do the right thing to have it amicable.

YOURS SINCERELY.
MANAGER MORRIS SOW.
INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT SERVICE OF DAKAR SENEGAL.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------
© 2017INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services - Bankers Systems™Importantly: D o not respond to any message from any team, organization, person(s) non body without the following code: FR61ZE. Your privacy and satisfaction is our concern and we will always try our best to give you the best of service This is a legal property of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services and must be treated with absolute confidentiality

Phone:
+221777886256
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

apexcompanyspeeddeliverservice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Welcome To The Apex Company Delivery Liable And Fast Service WorldWide Plc
For your Kindle Attention;
Sir,
Be officially informed that we received your mail with all your information for they delivery and expecting your mail to send they money78dollar to us through western union or money gram as following.

NAME : MANDY MICHEAL.
20 PACCELES AVENUE
CITY : DAKAR .
TEXT QUESTION : TRUTH AND TRUST
ANSWER : TRUTH
Amount 78dollar

Immediately send they money and try to scan they payment slip to us

Your fastest action towards your prompting mail to ensured us more of send they money to enable us rendering you service.

Mr.Geoffrey Godwill
APEX COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Sir,
Be officially informed that no foreign bank can accepted to deposited 78dollar which can never reflect to they foreign account Meanwhile if you are really be serious on these package and quickly send they money through money gram or western union neighter Ria transfer and those item is they only solution of you to send they through our informations bellow otherwise nothing else we can do to rendering you any service.

20 PACCELES AVENUE
Amount 78dollar

Immediately send they money and try to scan they payment slip to us

Your fastest action towards your prompting mail to ensured us more of send they money to enable us rendering you service.

Mr.Geoffrey Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:35 am

Sir,
Kindle be informed that if you do not interesting on these package and kindle tell us so that we can canceled these delivery to you because we can never distinguish poor and complain from you to our service any more because they depositor of these package have definitely made you to be know that you can never and ever contact us without sending to us these our charges fee but you contact us without sending they tax charges and if you still be a kid and you can still stopped contacting us because we can never torelating to accepted any of your contact to our company any more

Thanks
Mr.Geoffrey Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Sir,
Kindle be informed that if you do not interesting on these package and kindle tell us so that we can canceled these delivery to you because we can never distinguish communication and complain from you towards our service any more because they money is might poor to deposited to they foreign account here that is why made you to be know that you should be try all your probabilities best to send they money to us through western union money transfer or money gram through our informations bellow:

20 PACCELES AVENUE
AMOUNT 99dollar

Take note that we are advice you to try all your possible best to scan they payment slip immediately you have deposited they money which we can use to confirm they money and update our records to shiping these package to your destination.

Please if you can never try to try to send they money from london to senegal and do not contact our company any more because we do not here for joking neighter playing and they charges is very poor to deposited to they foreign account here because it can never reflect to our company account so it's better for you to send they money through western union or money gram.

Your cooperation on send they money now is highly needed

Thanks

Mr.Geoffrey Godwill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:06 pm

Date:07/08/2018

For Your Kindle Attention:
Madam/Sir,
This is to bring your notice that,I have paid the re_activation fee and the delivery of your atm master card/Atm Card,I paid it because the ATM MASTER CARD code is 8119 and the
$200,000 Dollars inside the card has less than three days to expire,and when it expires the money inside will go into the government purse.

with that i have decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM MASTER CARD will not expire,because I know that when you get your ATM MASTER CARD definitely you
must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.Now i want you to contact DHL DELIVER COMPANY with your full delivery information's such as

Contact DHL Office with their E-mail (Dhlexpressdeliveryservice@yandex.com) With your delivery information such as:

1. Your full name:==============
2. Your home address:===========
3. Your phone:==================
4. Your country:================
5. Your occupation:=============
6. Your age:====================
Required fee- $79 only.

so that they can deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to your designated home address without any more delay.like i stated early the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping charges since they refused,and they did it because they do not know when you are going to contact them and the dummorage might have increase,they told me that their keeping charges is $185,per day and they charges of they office keeping is 79dollar Only and i deposited it yesterday been the 6th Day of August 2018.call him as soon as you receive this email.

contact them today to avoid increase of their official keeping fee.and let me know once you receive your ATM MASTER CARD.

Thanks
Manager Morris

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------
© 2018INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services - Bankers Systems™Importantly: D o not respond to any message from any team, organization, person(s) non body without the following code: FR61ZE. Your privacy and satisfaction is our concern and we will always try our best to give you the best of service This is a legal property of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services and must be treated with absolute confidentiality
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:49 am

Date:05/11/2018

For Your Kindle Attention:
Madam/Sir,
This is to bring your notice that,I have paid the re_activation fee and the delivery of your atm master card/Atm Card,I paid it because the ATM MASTER CARD code is 8119 and the
$200,000 Dollars inside the card has less than three days to expire,and when it expires the money inside will go into the government purse.

with that i have decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM MASTER CARD will not expire,because I know that when you get your ATM MASTER CARD definitely you
must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.Now i want you to contact DHL DELIVER COMPANY with your full delivery information's such as

Contact DHL Office with their E-mail (Dhlexpressdeliveryservice@yandex.com) With your delivery information such as:

1. Your full name:==============
2. Your home address:===========
3. Your phone:==================
4. Your country:================
5. Your occupation:=============
6. Your age:====================
Required fee- $79 only.

so that they can deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to your designated home address without any more delay.like i stated early the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping charges since they refused,and they did it because they do not know when you are going to contact them and the dummorage might have increase,they told me that their keeping charges is $185,per day and they charges of they office keeping is 79dollar Only and i deposited it yesterday been the 3th Day of Nov 2018.call him as soon as you receive this email.

contact them today to avoid increase of their official keeping fee.and let me know once you receive your ATM MASTER CARD.

Thanks
Manager Morris

© 2018INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services - Bankers Systems™Importantly: D o not respond to any message from any team, organization, person(s) non body without the following code: FR61ZE. Your privacy and satisfaction is our concern and we will always try our best to give you the best of service This is a legal property of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services and must be treated with absolute confidentiality
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.