Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alicia_24bashan@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

alicia_24bashan@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:58 am

Hello,
My name is Alicia bashan how are you i hope you are fine and everything is going well for you and all your family I have gone through your profile and am very happy to contact you for us to know.Please,I would appreciate if you send Me Your Email to my private Email box (alicia_24bashan@hotmail.com)So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.I am looking forward too hearing from you,Alicia,

my baby
Female
24 - Limoges / France

About Me
how are you i hope you are fine
Looking For
how are you i hope you are fine
Appearance
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 57
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: alicia_24bashan@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:04 am

Hello dearest

Give me your time today,How is your day,Mine is a little bit cold over here, Hope you are doing well today over there,please bear with me,I Really like to have a good relationship with you,and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you,the main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a helping hand over some huge amount of money in my possession.

This money ( US 5.7 Million dollars ) is deposited in a security and financier company some years ago in London Bank by my father, He made me the sole beneficiary, I am now asking you to stand on my behalf ,to stand as my partner and in time of the claim and investment as well.

As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you,if I am given the opportunity to do so,please attach your direct and full information as you reply to me,Please write me if you can,I am single and focus.

Hope to receive a message from you ,it will be great if we can know each other, I have attached my photo here although i am not that photogenic,I will appreciate as well if you send yours to me in your next mail,

My felicitations to all your good and loving family were ever you live,Now, about my hobbies, I like swimming, dancing, cooking, meeting people, going to social activities, and also i like music such as love songs mostly west life song

Thanks and remain bless.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <alicia_24bashan@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL125-W42 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 30 Nov 2015
Subject: I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MYSELF IN NEXT MAIL

Hello Dear

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am interested in you,Well I am Miss Alicia Bashan, 24 years old girl from Sudan,the only daughter of Late Col.Franck Bashan, the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of the formal rebel leader Vice president John Garang who died in plane crash, after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Vice President John Garang ,he accuse my father of coup attempt,My late father Col.Franck Bashan, was the Chairman,Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Khartoum the capital of Sudan,The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on in my country.

It was like a dream coming true,when i received your letter today that you sincerely want to help me, I am happy to know some one that is honest and sincere like you, You have changed my days and my life today,However, i wish to give you detail explanation on the letter that i sent to you, I lost my mother, junior ones and my father during the war in my Country Darfur Sudan,click here (http:/ /www.aiddarfur.org ) while i came to Senegal with the help of a good Samaritan, that later drop me at the refugee camp here in Senegal,

I want you to understand more about my situation here in the camp, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father who is pastoring at the church in the refugee camp, I have explained to him a little about my life though not every thing, i told the Rev.Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my e-mail in his office computer here in the refugee camp, mean while life is just not easy since I don't have any body here to take care of me,the church Address : Church of God Mission,Dakar Senegal,Dear you can call me through the reverend phone number,The Reverend Telephone number is (+221) 77-10-05-913 ,Please when you call ask of Ms.Alicia Bashan,and he will send for me to answer your call,The Reverend name is Reverend Father. George Kalifah .

Mean while I wanted to escape to Europe but my late fathers brother's hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, Luckily they did not discover where I kept my father,s File which contains important documents, So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar UNHCR, Republic of Senegal,because they wanted to kill me also and made a way with my late father's money, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5.700, 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin, However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund,As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1styear in the university, when the crisis started, This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes,Please i am asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner as well as the beneficiary to claim this money out from the bank and transfers it into your position, I have made up my mind to offer you 20% of the total money, while the remaining will go into a productive business for us.

Like i told you, i have my father's death certificate, Trust account last statement, and also a writing Will, that the money must be transferred abroad before withdrawal, this is for my security and the safety of the money and this is the main reason why i need your help.

I want you to know that the money is with Bank in London, and it is going to be transferred to you in a legal manner.

Dear Send to me Your Full names, address, occupation and telephone number,Up on receiving this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details,so that when you contact the bank, they will honor your letter,I am happy to know you, I hope to hear from you.

Miss Alicia Bashan

Good day dearest

Dear,Which ever way you choose that will be better for us there i stand with you ,because i know you will not take me where i will got pain again ,so your opinion ok for me
i am so glad to read from you again. your information are very important,house address and contact number,for my guarantee of the transfer,then bellow you add your full name ,as yours to the bank letter ok.
Like i have told you before, all your information are my guarantee, so that you will not deny me after you receive the money into your bank account.

Please you will then arrange for my trip after you receive the money in your bank account in your country so that we can discuss about the investment of the money into a good business under your guide

I am sending the contact address of the bank for you to contact and confirmation and procedure for transfer.

Below is the contact address of the bank:-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact person:

Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

Dr. Gerry Wattford
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Clydesdale Bank PLC,
35 Regent Street,
West minister,Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4ND.
Telephone: +447010046594.
TEL: +447031814675
E-MAIL: inforclydesdalebank@gmx.com
infobank_clydesdale@yahoo.co.uk
bankkclydesdalelondon@gmx.us

Deposit: AC Account Ref No. CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2010
amount : $5,700,000.00
next of kine: Miss Alicia Bashan

Here is the message you will send to the Bank.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam.

I wish to apply for claim and closure of the deposit AC CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2010 of US$5,700,000.00 as the present credit balance belonging to the late Col.Franck BASHAN on behalf of Miss. Alicia Bashan who is the daughter and incidentally the next of king to the account bearer and entitled to inherit the fund as a result of the death of her father.

That the said amount is a contract payment duly certified by the Sudanese Government.
Upon your response,I will be ready to comply with the Clydesdale Bank London regulations and rules for the transfer of this fund,I hope my application would be given urgent and favorable considerations.

Your sincerely Alicia Bashan

Alicia's Skype ID:
live:alicia_24bashan

Dr. Gerry Wattford,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Clydesdale Bank PLC,
35 Regent Street,
Westminister, Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4ND.

FROM Clydesdale BANK PLC, LONDON 03/ 12 / 2015

This Bank has been directed to contact you through the Clydesdale Bank PLC London. In reference to Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars for onwards release and transfer to you as the beneficiary. of this fund directly to your nominated account or country. In which the entire Directors of the Clydesdale Bank here in London has gone through the record and been verified and also confirmed that the account with the code AC N°CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2010:was deposited by Col.Franck Bashan. $5.700,000.00 with Miss. Alicia Bashan. as next of kin,so your request for transfer was approved by The credit/transfer department for processing. Before we can proceed further with your request, We need the following information from you to be sent by e-mail attachment to our bank or fax for verification and authorization from ( Miss. Alicia Bashan ) beneficiary/next of kin to the account holder/depositor,The information as stated bellow are require from you.

1) A letter of administration from the local municipal in Republic of Senegal .....

2) A Legal Power of Attorney due signed by a Senegalese based Lawyer on your behalf ......

3) An Affidavit of oat and support from the Federal high court of Dakar Senegal .....

4) A copy of the Late.Col Franck Bashan account certificate issued to Her Late Father by our bank .

5) A scanned copy of your identity ......

6) Your Bank details where this fund is expected to be wired to .....

7) The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death ......

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking of advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy, On receipts of the above documents and information,we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claims and effect on your transfer immediate without further delay,You are also free to contact for more details and clarification ,This Executive bank will advice you to call Dr,Gerry Wattford Direct line .+447010046594;(24Hrs Tel Hotline).

Note that the above documents/information's are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. These information are urgently on receipt of this mail so that we can create your Fund Transmission File with the Data Processing Department and International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept respectively.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

Yours Faithfully.
Mrs. Sandra McLean
Clydesdale Bank plc
Senior Manager - FTA International.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <inforclydesdalebank@gmx.com>
Received: from [41.82.119.166] by 3capp-mailcom-bs04.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 3 Dec 2015
Subject: FROM,DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT Clydesdale BANK
PLC,LONDON

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447010046594
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* FleXtel Ltd

+447031814675
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
Attachments
alicia.JPG
MY P.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: alicia_24bashan@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:24 pm

Atten;

My dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium.

Presently I'm in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend father George Kalifah, his email is ( revgeorge_kallifah@hotmail.com ) Phone;00221.771005913
Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $300,000,00: Three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary Reverend George Kalifah to receive the check from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay,i promise to meet you in one day in your country,thanks ,thanks and God bless you,

Best regards,
Alicia Bashan.

Reverend's Skype ID:
live:revgeorge_kallifah

PHONE:
+221771005913
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revgeorge_kallifah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:33 pm

SAINT CHRISTOPHER'S CATHOLIC CHURCH ,DAKAR SENEGAL DAKAR ARCH-DIOCESE
P.O.Box MB 7172 Dakar, Senegal.
TEL: +221 771005913,
Fax: 00221 333 00 73.
19 / 02/ 2016

Attention.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
This is Rev. George Kalifah, Dakar - Senegal .

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL are with the amount of ($300.000.00) (THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS ) directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you.
My son I have done my best to make sure that I secure the draft cheque for you which have abandon in my hand, please try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, and they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here.
The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CENTRAL BANK DU SENEGAL has approved to send the cash through Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that I have been in contact with the young lady who is now in abroad, about this and she gave me go ahead other. so you have to follow all the Instructions on this mail now. So you are required to send them your Full information to effect WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL.

FULL NAME:……………………………

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:................... .........

In order to receive your money now, ensure that you send an E-mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following.
e-mail Address:( moneytransferr.westernunion@yandex.com ) +221766-120-823
Try to contact the Western Union Today or tomorrow and send them your details with this E-mail as soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL, the Money will be send to you via Western Union Money Transfer.

God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
Rev. George Kalifah

HEADER:
Return-Path: <revgeorge_kallifah@hotmail.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Feb 2016 10:23:37 -0000
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016
Reply-To: Revgeorge Kalifah <revgeorge_kallifah@hotmail.com>
To: "revgeorge_kallifah@hotmail.com" <revgeorge_kallifah@hotmail.com>
Subject: Attention

PHONE NUMBERS:
+2213330073
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221766120823
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

budiwati89willims@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:08 pm

How are you and how are your family. I am writing this letter with great joy in my heart, but at the same time I am not happy because You did everything You could but it did not work . I think God knows the reason why it happened like this

God sent someone from Finland and he followed all the paperwork very quickly, now he has been with the money, but I told the bank manager to Deduct and sign a check of $300,000,00 (Three Hundred thousand Dollars ) from the money . The Bank manager dropped the check in the hand of my late Husband friend who is also A Catholic priest . so I want You to contact the Catholic priest and ask Him for the check of $300,000,00 right away,

Rev Father George email is ( revgeorge.kalifah@yahoo.com )

Ask him to send you a cheque of $300,000,00 Us dollars which Is prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this Charity projects. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Father George Michael Kalifah and instruct him where to send you the cheque.The reason why i could not send it to you directly is because of my bad situation i am into which you knows ,

Rev Father George email is (revgeorge.kalifah@yahoo.com ). his Phone number ( +221 705440994).
This gift is my help to you and Your community during this pandemic.

Am still in the hospital here in New York National Cancer Institute,The oncologist Doctors are doing their best now . I don't know what will happen to me next . my life is in the hand of God now. the Doctors are still fighting to save my life.

Thank you for everything. Best Regards,Take care and bye for now

Sincerely, sister. and mother
Mrs. Budiwati Williams

Header:

Return-Path: <budiwati89willims@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 04:20:22 +0100
Message-ID: <CAL1FKkN9+_JBf5NXpiQhiEM=b5yQnD_P2TzYyxCTrDXUg8P+ig@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Compensation
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.