Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

Edwina.sali@yahoo.com

Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello Dear My name is Edwina and i came across your profile and became interested over it,so i decided to contact you now so that i will know much about you.So i just want you to confirm to me if you got this mail from me and contact me on my email address on Edwina.sali@yahoo.com so that i will send you my picture. i will be waiting to hear from you now.
Edwina.

Edwina
Female / Single
23 - Tbilisi / Georgia

About Me
Am a beautiful and kind lady,down to earth optimistic.i love cooking,reading dancing and gardening. tell you more when we meet.
Looking For
looking for a kind and sincere man,who know how to treat a woman.with a good personality and trustworthy.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 65
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Profession student
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests my best friend
Activities Church
Books things fall apart
Movies coming from America
Music hip hop
TV Shows reality show
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Attachments
edwina.JPG

Re: Edwina.sali@yahoo.com

Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:47 pm

ADDITIONS:
My Dearest
I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email contact, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended.
I felt i could make a good friend with you I will bee so glad if you accepted my friendship proposals First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Edwina Sali (AM 23 years) old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Fedrick Sali My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Rwanda during his days But he was gunshots by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. my mother died when i were baby and since then i was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.
But God knows the truth, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.Your happiness would always be my good priority as i hope to see you make me happy
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail with the interest of making you my guardians in all that legally applies in my life attached here are some of my pictures and i hope that you will appreciate my kind gesture and the straight forwardness in waiting to honestly meet with you. We can both arrange my coming to meet and stay with you in your country with proper understanding and feelings into one an-others heart, i shall borrow the word 'LOVE' and request that you permit me to use it as i told you i don't have any parson to help me here in the Church even to eat food here is very big problem to me i hope by Gods grace i will be free someday, i don't have any relative now whom i can go to. i thank God who bring you in to my life i pray and also have the Faith that you will make me happy in life, i promise to love you with all my heart, Honey i will want you to know that you are my happiness now,
The only person i have now is you, Please i will like you to contact me through(Reverend Father John william) telephone number which is (+221 765732943) when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Edwina Sali from Rwanda in Central Africa he will sent for me immediately. who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal, West Africa here in the Methodist Church he has been very nice to me since i Church here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the Church have two hostels one for men the other for women.
Please listen to this secret, i have my late father's Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the The Amount
in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i have contacted you the money was deposit by my late father and he made me the next of kin because am the only Child of my late Father. So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret from people in the camp,
i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Am Royal and Trustworthy Lady, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
Please tell me if you are welling to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication, because the bank is waiting to hear from you. please send me your information because i will bee sending email to the bank with your information, i will also send you the documents with me so that
you will contact the bank because the bank is waiting to hear from you.
FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
PHOTO'S...........................
OCCUPATION....................
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, i want you to reply me urgent so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited. I am looking forward to hear from you, please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out.
Thank you so much.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <edwina.sali@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.89.192] by tm109.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Nov 2015 08:21:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1050.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Nov 2015 08:21:00 -0000
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Edwina Sali <edwina.sali@yahoo.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dear,
How are you am happy to read from you and with your full contacts details, am here to let you know that you have bring the light on my face to smile that I will soon be out from here as you promise for me to come over your country and start my life.
My Dear please I will like you to fill the letter below and send it to the bank and fill your details accordingly and also send me a copy as soon as you make contact with the bank, please I will also like you to send me your photos and call me through rev father office phone number so that I can hear your voice.

Below here is the letter , God will rewards you towards all your efforts to bring me out from here because there is no good food here just imaging the life people that is person here that was the life am facing here since I lost my late parents I has been inside hell and am praying that God will help and bring me someone who will clean my tears and I believed that with you my tears will be stopped and I will be happy to see you in person.

PLEASE FILL THIS LETTER BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK ON MY BEHALF

ATTENTION MR. FA SAMAKE,

SGBS BANK DAKAR SENEGAL I AM SENDING THIS LETTER TO YOU.

I have concluded with my partner Miss Edwina Sali, to effect the release of her late father funds Late Mr. & Mrs. Fedrick Sali, which has been deposit in your head Bank office, from now i will seek your cooperation to acknowledge my application letter on the procedure to release the funds on my name because am willing to assist my partner to received her late father deposit and to allow her to start her education.

My full contact information’s as below.

1. YOUR FULL NAME_________________________

2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS_________________________

3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER________

4.YOUR CURRENT CELL TELEPHONE___NUMBER__________

5.A COPY OF YOUR ID CARD___________________

6.YOUR NATIONALITY__________________________

Sir, Await for your Bank urgent reply on the procedures to release my late partner deposit on my name.
Yours
Mr.

BELOW HERE IS THE BANK CONTACTS DETAILS.

Attención: Fa Samake
El Director de Operaciones
Departamento de Relaciones Exteriores de remesas
SGBS BANK SENEGAL
Tel / Fax +221-77-61-22-340 . +221-33-61-22-340
E-mail: bankof.senegal@consultant.com or sgbsbanksenegal1@aim.com and sgbsbank.ofsenegal@consultant.com

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS OF MY LATE FATHER.

Account name: Mr.Fedrick Sali,
Amount Deposited: $6.7 million USD
Account Type: Domiciliary
Account number SGBS-I584W9557H
swift code sgbsosabd
Bank code 05693
Next of kin: Edwina Sali

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Thanks for your love and care to me,i was directed to a well known lawyer here who will represent us to the federal high court to get the affidavit of support and also who will draft the power of attorney on our behalf.This lawyer will help us to get the item 1 and which is the power of attorney and item 3 which is the affidavit of support from the federal high court.
I have with me here the death certificate of my late father which i will equally send to you or to the bank.Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter ok and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this trans-fare, God will help us.
Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, we were giving a contact of one of the renown lawyer here who will help us to get this documents, bellow here is the contact;

Barrister Guye Faye Phone +221 772865311 Email esqguyefaye@yahoo.co.uk
Faye's Chambers & Associate

Please Dearest one,i will like you to make contact with this law firm and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer,as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within this week ok, my prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through.
I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer tomorrow, please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness ok.at the same time send also an email.
Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.
Best Regards,
Edwina.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Our Ref:JLC/Vol.19 Case No.015181/15
Your Ref: Power of Attorney/Agreement
Date: 4th December 2015.
POWER OF ATTORNEY/AGREEMENT

Attention Mr .
Sir,

In response to you on my acceptance to issue you the Power of Attorney on my Chambers name. I have thoroughly find out based on Miss Edwina's information's that the fund has nothing to do with drugs,terrorism and laundering. Meanwhile,I understand from Bank manager that the power of attorney is needed to make you the legal co-beneficiary of the fund. However, I wish to inform you that this chamber has accepted to offer you the required legal services having confirmed the true existence and legitimacy of the aforementioned sum with the Bank. Pursuant to that, we have concluded consultations with the appropriate quarters/authorities on the need-fulls to secure the relevant document and you are hereby notified as follows:-
1.I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/agreement based on Miss Edwina's request and information.
2.After due consultations from Dakar High Court, I understand that it will officially Cost the sum of $150(One Hundred and Fifty Dollars) to legalize the power of attorney, but poverty alleviation levy imposed by Government of Senegal on any investor in the category of this income is $300 ( Three Hundred Dollars) which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office.The payment receipt would be tendered to the High Court before the Power of Attorney is Notarized. The fund in the Bank is a guarantee to me, therefore you should pay my legal fees Ten Banking days after receipt of the funds in your Bank Account as customary in legal services in my country. While you should arrange and only send now the Government levy of $450 Dollars to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the Power of Attorney/Agreement in the High Court. The power of attorney will be sent to you within 48 hours of the receipt of the government levy of $450 Dollars.
You are requested to send the Government Levy of $450 Dollars now with this information's below through Western union Money Transfer or Money Gram:

Name: Christina Gomis
Address: 46 Avenue Ousmani Diop Dakar Senegal.

Please send me your names and contact address(as you may want it to be on those Documents).
Please do not fail to contact me if any more clarification is needed.
Yours in service.
Barrister Guye Faye
(Principal partner).

HEADER:
Return-Path: <esqguyefaye@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [212.82.98.70] by tm15.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Dec 2015 11:24:27 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1007.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Dec 2015 11:24:27 -0000
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015
Reply-To: guye faye <esqguyefaye@yahoo.co.uk>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Hello Mr ,
Compliment of the day and how are you,hope fine. Yes i understand what you mean and i have asked you to use the western union or Money gram because that is the fastest way of receiving money all over the world.but as you wish to make the payment by Bank to bank account,here is my Chamber accountant bank information in which you can make the payment now with.

ACCOUNT HOLDER : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL.

Thanks,
Barrister Guye Faye(Esq).

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765732943
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221336122340
ote: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221772865311
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
002.JPG

Re: Edwina.sali@yahoo.com

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:25 am

Small world... "Her lawyer is having a different name, but is using the same phone number as the lawyer reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17990 .
Post a reply