Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ritajohnson77@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ritajohnson77@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello with love am Miss Rita,I really want to have a good friendship with you I had a reason for choosing you to be my friend,please i prefer you to write me back through my mailbox, (ritajohnson77@outlook.com) so i will send you my pictures and also tell you more about me,

ritajos
Female / Single
24 - Roubaix / France

About Me
am rita and there is something you need to know about me, i hardly come online or chat but here is my private email(ritajohnson77@outlook.com)
Looking For
am rita and there is something you need to know about me, i hardly come online or chat but here is my private email(ritajohnson77@outlook.com)
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 62
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Advertising / Media
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests love
Activities sport
Books novel
Movies love movie
Music love songs
TV Shows ay
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Judaism
Star Sign Leo
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ritajohnson77@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:13 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello my dearest.I am pleased to write to you, how are you? I hope you are fine,I thank God for you. Your message was a total relief for me. May God protect you for me because it was he who brought you in my life. I will like him to make out with you, my prince, I like the way they play for me, and I promise to be with you and i will like you to help me out this field so that I come to your country for us to perform and realize our dream.In this camp we are only allowed to leave the field only Monday, Friday and Sunday of the week. It 's just like one staying in prison and i hope by God's grace and with your help i will be out of here very soon. We have no relative that now we can go, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person we have now is Rev. James Matthew. Who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this area (Christ's mission SAVIOR). It 's been very nice to me since I got here, but i am not living with him rather i am living in the hostel because the camp has two female hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221772970010) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to talk with me, he will send for me in hostel.In refugee here we do not have any right or privilege to any thing be is the money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I will like to return to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me before The tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation took place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me. I will send it to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank London, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 5.3 (five million three hundred thousand U.S. dollars U.S.) So i will like you to help me to process and transfer the money into your account as a 'foreign partner' which was the banks other to get the money transferred. From it we can travel to America or in any large country in Europe and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is the The Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your selves and do not tell anyone because, I am afraid of loosing my life and the money. Please remember that i am giving you all these information because of the confidence placed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently, i speak very good English because both my father and my mother studied in Europe. In the meantime i will like you to call me by 11.00 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, as i said i have assign tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.Looking forward to hearing from you soon! ((((I LOVE YOU))))Thanks and remain blessed, Rita

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ritajohnson77@outlook.com>
Received: from BAY179-W48 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 23 Nov 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
Dear love,
I thank you once again. I would also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me among other men on earth, and its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me I encountered this situation. I know you're the man I'm going to depend and trust my life. I'm not going to give your love to any other man, because I know I will meet you, so needless of looking for another man. I promise always will be your own.

My darling, I have attached to you my late father death certificate and the statement of account which am the next of kin. Just to prove you and for you to have your confidence and trust on me. Please keep it save and secret for me. This documents is my life, please don't play with it and keep it safe for me.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev father about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on him. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they said is look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

In this regard I would like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($ 5.3 million) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,
Standard Chartered Bank PLC in the UK.
(standardlondonbank@aol.com)
(standardchartered2@rediffmail.com)
The official name of the transfer is Mr.Peter Sands.
Phone: +44 7977 1175 568
Fax: +44 7031 9618 97
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Johnson Apu.
Nationality: Ivory Coast
Next of kin: Miss Rita Johnson
Amount deposited: $ 5.3 million.
Account Number:SCBUK874560245037/ZK/87/E
Rita is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Cynthia is the name that people and friends know me with. Please contact the bank now on how to transfer the $ 5.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which am the next of kin. I have traced 15 percent for anyone who would help assuming that has not come into my life and 5% of the costs that may arise in this transfer. My love, I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be good and it takes equally in all areas of my life, more investment this money since I am too young to handle this amount of money. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out of here as soon as possible. Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Hoping to hear from you soon!
Yours forever,
Love and kiss

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dear love
Thank you for your ability to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet you, show that you are a reliable and trustworthy man be blessed and happy in life. Listen, before I gave you this information, I saw your profile that you matched mine. Remember to keep my secret. So I also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I have fear of losing this money to people who disappoint me when the money comes from there attention, which is why it took me time to say about it and you this promise in my heart (I will not let you down) and also expect the same from you.
Now, with respect to the demands of the bank you need us to have with me the last statement (which give the lawyer, when it agreed to help) and the death certificate (which I will give to you can send them to you) I thought that the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power and affidavit of oath / support, informed the Reverend about it and gave me the contact of this lawyer below, is a lawyer UN enrolled in Field here and is also a registered (Senegalese Bar Association) member, which will help in preparing the documents for us. Please, I would like to be contacted through email and phone today, when contact him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want us to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath / support high court here in Dakar , Senegal
He will do it in his name to allow the transfer of my (late) father history of Standard Chartered Bank PLC for the account in your country.
His contact information are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Duke Ashman.
Phone: +221772063735
E-mail: bardrduke@yahoo.com
So, I like to contact him for the preparation of the prosecution evidence and contact me when you are in contact with it and let me know if you agree to help!. Please, I would first get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me, for my travel documents ready when you get here and we can all move simultaneously.
Please, do not understand what you said password and private mailbox you have. Please understand what you said. Thanks again as I think of you always. The love of my deepest heart.
Yours forever,
Rita.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
ASHMAN CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.)
Principal Attorney Sage Law Firm
48 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Airport Rd
Dakar - Senegal
Telephone No:+221772063735
================================================

ATTENTION,

IN THE MATTER OF LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR THE SECURING OF ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ENTITLE YOU LEGALLY TO STAND ON BEHALF OF NEXT OF KIN (MISS RITA JOHNSON) ON CLAIMING AN ESTATE LEFT BY HER LATE FATHER, (DR JOHNSON APU) WITH STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON PLC.

The above refers,

We are solicitors and advocates specialized on legal representation, estate recovery,debt recovery, estate management, constitution enactment advisers/reviewers, Company secretaries, financial advisers and other legal documentations/matters.

Note, I am in receipt of your request, I wish to thank you for accepting to use us in this transaction. I wish to assure you that we give the best legal services to our clients hence we are sure that Reverend Father must have told you this before introducing us to you. He brought a young girl who is in a refugee camp here, Miss Rita Johnson. She has already told me everything and also made me understand that you are her partner.
She has just showed me a STATEMENT/ CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT and Her father's DEATH CERTIFICATE which are some of the documents needed by the Bank for the transfer.

Now as requested by you for the processing of the two remaining documents(POWER OF ATTORNEY & AFFIDAVIT OF OATH) needed for the transfer, you are to forward these items to our office.

1.Your full names, address, phone and fax numbers as you would want it to appear in the power of Attorney which we have not received.

Upon the receipt of the aforementioned documents, I will proceed to the Federal High court with them, Statement/Certificate of deposit and Death Certificate for Attestation. I will then swear affidavit of support to change you as the owner of the fund and then with this, the bank will now effect transfer to any bank account of your choice.

Having said this, From the inquiries made at the Federal High Court today, please note that all this service will be subject to the payment of our legal service charges. And also you are to pay the cost of oath fee including the stamp duty fee, notary stamp and authentication fee.

Legal Charges:1,500 Dollars, Ordinarily, our fees when it comes to transnational project of this magnitude, we charge 2,500.00.Dollars. We are compelled to reduce our fees to 2,000.00 Dollars due to the very poor situation of our Client (Miss Rita Johnson)

To this end, we have accepted that our service charge be paid to us once we complete this project. However, the only financial expenditure that will have to be needed instantly is the Oath fee, Notary and Stamp duty fee as listed below:

Oath fee: 110 Dollars ................................To be paid in Court
Stamp duty Fee 150 Dollars..............................To be paid in Court
Notary and Authentication stamp:190 Dollars .......To be paid in court

TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND..................... 450 Dollars only.
(Four hundred and fifty U.S dollars)

Please note that we had to be minimal in our service charge because of the present condition of Miss Rita Johnson. and Reverend Father who gave us the details of her conditions in the Refugee camp.

Take Note: We have to receive this payment 450 Dollars before we commence operation. This 450 Dollars are the court fees which must certainly be paid in advance before this documents could be procured. While our legal charges fee 1,500 Dollars shall be paid to us after the fund $5.3M U.S Dollar have been successfully confirmed by you in your bank account.

You are therefore advised to send finances to enable us pay oath fee, Notary and stamp fees.To do this, you will have to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram to My Secretary's name and address therein.

PETER BONIFACE...........ADDRESS...... 48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT DAKAR SENEGAL.

Upon the receipt of the said amount we will commence the processing immediately, Which will be ready in two working days.

I have attached a copy of my International passport, My U.N ID and My Legal License for your kind perusal.

We once more thank you for your decision to work with our chambers as we assure you of the best service.
DR. DUKE ASHMAN.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <bardrduke@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm48-vm8.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm48-vm8.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [67.195.87.228])
Received: from [98.139.215.229] by tm19.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Nov 2015 07:29:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1069.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Nov 2015 07:29:35 -0000
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015
Reply-To: "Bar. Duke Ashman" <bardrduke@yahoo.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Attention Mr.
I must say sorry for my late response. I have not been around. Below here is the account information to send the money;
BANK NAME- BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name Dioubate Fatoumate
Bank Code SN100
Branch ; 01005
Accout number-02919800000
Key Rib ; 12
Swift; AFRISNDA
Iban; SN10 0010 0500-2919-8000-0012
Email or call me immediately you send the money
yours sincerely in services
Bar Dr. Duke.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221772970010
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+44797711758
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447977117568
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +447031961897
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221772063735
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
20151210025408-865189e2-me.jpg
20151210025409-59a9cd89-me.jpg
20151210025410-ff14ef79-2s.jpg
20151210025410-ff14ef79-2s.jpg (8.48 KiB) Viewed 3453 times
love u(1)(1).jpg
rita.JPG
ryta (1).JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Hi i went to the lawyer office to informed him about what you said but he never accepted giving you a wrong account number. Here is the second account he gave me to send to you.

Thanks for your effort towards my freedom, my God will bless you and i promise never to fail you.

here is the account below.....

IDENTITE DU CLIENT : SEDJRO KOKOUGAN

BANK : ECOBANK SENEGAL

CODE BANQUE : SN094

CODE GUICHET : 01022

ACCOUNT NO : 901016316301

CLE RIB : 35

SWIFT : ECOCSNDA

IBAN : SN09401022901016316301/35

BRANCH AREA : AV FAIDHERBE X LAMINE GUEYE - DAKAR.

ADRESSE DU CLIENT : SICAP KARAK, DAKAR
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:14 am

Same stolen pictures are reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=204 and viewtopic.php?f=19&t=39483.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.