Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blessingabdulah@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

blessingabdulah@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:17 am

Zorpia:

Nice to meet you
My name is Blessing Abdullah,i will love to be your friend hope you don,t mind plz reply me back at
(blessingabdulah @hotmail.com)

Blessing / BlessingAbdu1205
26, Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 30‑99, in Canada.

Stolen picture used:

blessing.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: blessingabdulah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:17 pm

ADDITIONS:
My dearest one
I must not forget to thank you for your response to my mail today.
I became interested in knowing you more and also to trust you with my life,i hope you will not disappoint me at the end and i have to risk this trust with the believe that you are a responsible and matured person that will not only disappoint me but will also refuse to help me after knowing my life story.
Honestly my condition here in the refugee camp is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer please i need your help.
Now listen very carefully please,
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I was receiving from my step mother back there in Mogadishu (since the untimely death of my late parents)
She collided with her people and friends to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she knew what i was planing and hide away my valuable traveling documents But luckily to me she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains some important documents of his access.
So I decided to run to Senegal here where I am presently seeking asylum under a Rev Father's care (as i told you earlier)
I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it no matter the age gaps because i don't care about although you have see that our age is difference but the truth remains that age is just a number what matters is the understanding and Love which i want to preach and exposed to you,
I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (($4.8 M (Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars)) in a bank with my name as the next of kin.
However, I shall forward you with the contact of the bank on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.
You will also help me in an investment and i will like to complete my studies,as i was in my 1st year in the university as a law student before the incident.
After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you over there for us to start up the investment together in any business or any thing you know very well that can yield good incomes.
We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.
Though I have not meet you in person, but I believe that you are God sent to help me, because I've been dreaming to meet a loving and understanding person like you.here is my personal phone number and i will like you to call me as soon as you receive this message (+221-777-795-462) to enable me speak with you
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things in action immediately and send you the contact information of the bank for you to be in contact with them.
In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely/secretly and promise me that you will not/never betray me, because this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents.
Moreover i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me
which i will send to you later,
But before I give you further information,I will like to know your full data.
1. Your full names.--------------------------------------
2. Your contact and residential address.--------
3. Your Occupation.----------------------
4. Your Phone Number. ________
Concerning my likes and dislikes,am simple minded,submissive, honest,caring,lovely, understandable,faithful, sincere,trustworthy, etc, i enjoy gospel song, watching movies,etc, i hate promise and fail, gossiping, lying, disrespect, stealing, pride. etc
Awaiting your urgent and positive response today.
Please keep this only to yourself please I beg you not to disclose it to anyone else till the transfer is done and i come over there in your country for our own security reasons.
yours always,
Blessing abdullah

HEADER:

Received: from BAY181-W11 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 13 Oct 2015 01:04:54 -0700
Return-Path: blessingabdulah@hotmail.com

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello dear,

How are you today hope you are doing great over there?
However, I'm using this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you among others to help me on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed me to you to help me out from this predicament i found myself presently, I also believe and know that you are the only one i am going to depend and trust my life on,

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf me, I will give you 30% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.

In this regard please I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the (4.8 million dollars) deposited by My late father of which I'm the next of kin, To the account in your country because i have already told them my aims of transferring the said fund..

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

CITIBANK GROUP UNITED KINGDOM
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS
MR. THOMPSON STALWART
Telephone Number
+44-7971570600
EMAIL ADDRESS,
citi.banktransferdept@financier.com
Depositor : Architect Sakariye Abdullah
Next Of Kin: Ms. Blessing Abdullah

As i told you before,this miserable dungeon called refugee camp is just like a prison and my prayers is for me to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank immediately so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you over there in your country to enable complete my education while you help me to invest the money in a good business.
please always call me (+221777795462)

Contact The Bank Immediately With This Information through the email now.

CITI.BANKTRANSFERDEPT@FINANCIER.COM
INQUIRECITITRANSFER@MAIL2WORLD.COM
And call +44-7971570600

Below is what you will write to the bank now.

MR. THOMPSON STALWART
Respected Sir,
I, Mr. CLIPPED, a permanent resident of United States of America, wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end.
That Ms. BLESSING ABDULLAH, daughter of Late ARCH. SAKARIYE ABDULLAH, now living in Dakar Senegal, is in a refugee status.
FULL NAME ---------------- Ms. BLESSING ABDULLAH
FATHER'S NAME--------- ARCH. SAKARIYE ABDULLAH
AMOUNT.......................4.8 MILLION DOLLARS
A/C NUMBER ------------- CBG/RA/04168470818574
IBAN---------------------- KT57CITI03804354432
SWIFT CODE------------- CITIIE2D
I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf. she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for his beloved daughter. I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father's money of which she is the next kin to my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and possibility of transferring of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,
Yours faithfully,
Mr. CLIPPED

God bless you as you do this to today, please am resting all my hope on you now,
Thanks and take very good care of your self and have a lovely day, and let me know as soon as you write the bank today and when they respond to you.
Yours sincerely
Ms. Blessing Abdullah...

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello dear,
I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father funds into your account. I write to let you know that I have been able to get the reputable lawyer who is registered with the United Nations through the refugee camp authorities that is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank.
The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the deposit certificate of the account issued to my father before his death. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty Allah will help us. Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the Renown lawyer who will help us to get those important documents without delay, Please contact the lawyer with the official contact information below:

YABONGA LAW CHAMBERS INT.
NAME : YABONGA ASSOCIATES
EMAIL ADDRESS
yabongachambers@legislator.com
yanbongachambers@yahoo.com
TELEPHONE : +221-767-515-122

Please my love, try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.
As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note, please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today. I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction. Please after contacting the lawyer through email, try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least, that will shows a sign of seriousness from you.

Please send this mail to the Lawyer along with your information which he will use to prepare the document in your name

Dear Sir, (YABONGA ASSOCIATES)

My name is ...............,My phone number is........... i am writing on behalf of my partner Miss Blessing Abdullah who spoke to you concerning some documents.
Sir, I want to know the possibility of getting the power of attorney and affidavit of oaths from the high court of Senegal in my name as the foreign partner to Miss Blessing Abdullah. The Bank requested these documents from us. So we need this documents as a matter of urgency. I will be very glad if you will reply me as soon as possible.

yours Sincerely.

Please let me know as soon as you be in contact with the Lawyer
be blessed and lifted

Blessing Abdullah

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY

YABONGA LAW CHAMBERS INT.

YABONGA ASSOCIATES

Member United Nations Attorney

12, rue Vincens Dakar, Senegal

+221-767515122

yabongachambers@legislator.com

yanbongachambers@yahoo.com

22/10/2015

Attention!

Mr. CLIPPED,

Sequel to your email on how to prepare a Power of Attorney for you and your partner, Ms. Blessing Abdullah, about issuing to you an Authorization letter/affidavit of oath that will enable you stand on her behalf to remit a legitimate deposit of her late father fund from CITIBANK GROUP to your account in your country or any place of your choice.
Prior to my inquiries from the bank and high court, after reading the mail your partner forwarded to me from the Bank, I understand from the Bank's enclosure that there are few vital documents required by the bank before the remittance of the Fund to your nominated bank account.

1) The death certificate of late Arch. Sakariye Abdullah (Her deceased father) confirming the death.
2) A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Arch. Sakariye Abdullah Hence you have this, It is presently remaining two documents. Which are:

Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Oath, this will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner Ms. Blessing Abdullah.

Based on the law conscientiously mandated by the Federal Government of Senegal on foreign investors in the Notary Republic of Senegal at the moment.
Investors are hereby to fit the sum of $510usd this is for authentic authentication of the power of attorney at the Federal High Court and for notary stamping at the notary public before it becomes valid.
My legal processing fee is $170usd total ($680usd). Six hundred and eighty dollars.

To speedy the process you are to send this money to me today through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
(which is the fastest way of sending money)
to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney and affidavit of oath here in the high court and notary public respectively.

You are to send the $680usd with the below information

FIRST NAME....... HENRY
SURNAME ......... ADAMS
QUESTION ........HOW ARE YOU
ANSWER........... GREAT
ADDRESS ...............12, rue Vincens Dakar, Senegal
AMOUNT ....... $680 US Dollars

Forward along to our noble law firm your full contact address (Full Name, Address and Telephone) as may want it to appear in the above Documents. I, however need a copy of passport or ID card or driving license or whatever documents recognized by government of your country.

Call me immediately for the information or alternatively send me a direct email as soon as you send the money to enable me to start up the process of preparing the documents in the court immediately.

Best Regards

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister Henry Yabonga Adams (ESQ) (LLB, HONs).
Yabonga Law Chambers International.
Principal Partner
Direct telephone line: +221-767515122

This message may contain information which is legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Yabonga Law Chambers on +221767515122 You are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is strictly prohibited. Such notification not withstanding, any comments or opinions expressed are those of the author, not of Yabonga law chambers , unless otherwise explicitly stated.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <yanbongachambers@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2015 16:55:54 -0000
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015
Reply-To: Yanbonga Chambers <yanbongachambers@yahoo.com>
Cc: "blessingabdulah@hotmail.com" <blessingabdulah@hotmail.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER

ACCOUNT NAME ............................O. E.
BANK NAME ................................BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............................ 0 4 5 1 7 6 8XXXX
SWIFT CODE.................................AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ................................. SN100
CODE AGENCE ...............................01018
IBAN ......................................SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4517 68XXXXXX
CIE RIB ...................................71
BANK ADDRESS............................... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777795462
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447971570600
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+221767515122
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:24 pm

Attn.

Mr. CLIPPED,

Kindly use the below account to send the money and tell them to push it to Senegal

Bank name............................ Bank Of Africa Senegal.

Account holder name...........K. I.

Account numb.................00500212XXXX

Swift code...................AFRISNDAXXX.

IBAN.....................SN08SN1000102200500212XXXXXX

BANK CODE.............SN100.

CODE GUICHET.............01022

Scan the payment slip as soon as you deposit the money so I can get things on the way

Best Regards

Barr. Henry Yabonga Adams (Esq)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby NotTodayNabila » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:54 pm

Hi, I would like to shame very similar story what happen to me, they tried to scam me, but once ive start feel thats something is fishy i start do some researsh and more and more mistakes starts poping up. and finally i found this forum and seems that very similar even later identical story happen already for many people before. I appreciate that someone share it with others ant make it public, this was the final factor which allowed me to be 100% sure this was a scam. Seems like this story circulating for a years and they still trying to find some victim who would buy this crap. It a bit evolutionate and improved during the years, also a price target became higher, but basicaly everything is the same. Hope it gonna help for someone else. Already sorry about any mistakes whish ill gonna make, English is not my first language so fogive me that.

It started in dating app called Mingle. Person behind this account used a name of Nabila, location Syria, age 24, there is also a picture of young middle eastern lady. Obviously everything is fake and the picture is stolen from someone else, so i dont see the reason to share it here as scammers just gonna use any other pictur in future.

we match up, then girl giving here email and asking to write her a message over there, when i ask whats wrong to chatting in app, she repeatedly giving her email again and ask to send her a message thru email and she will explain everything there.

I send her a message, with a lot of questions, she doesnt answer any of those but reply me this and send more photos:

Hello dear

I'm so glad to receive your mail, hope you are doing great over there? My name is Nabila Abu Abdullah (24 years) but age does not matter in a real relationship, I'm from Idlib in northwestern Syria but my mum is from Awasa in Ethiopia, I'm 5.7 feet tall, fair in complexion, single (never married before) but I'm currently living here in The UN Refugee Agency - UNHCR in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates,
My late father Dr. Abu Abdullah was the CEO of Abu Abdullah conglomerates in Idlib (a city in Northwestern Syria)before rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother, my father and other family members in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive though I'm the only child to my parents, I managed to make my way with the help of UN to The UN Refugee Agency - UNHCR here in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates , where I am leaving now as a refugee.
I'm using the camp's office computer to send these messages to you,
I will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently,
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,

attached here are my pictures for your perusal, you can also send your pictures to me

hoping to read positively from you as soon

yours Friend

Ms. Nabila Abdullah

Suspicion is already in the air as story really dramatic, but i answer her her questions, send my picture and write more questions, she didnt answer those, but reply with continued story:

My dearest,
How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you and your family. I'm happy to receive your email again, the weather in the United Arab Emirates is becoming cool at this time, we are only allowed to go out only once in every week. It's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away or even dead in the middle of the war the only person I have now is the camp commandant, an old scholar who always takes care of us here in the camp,

Always call me through this number (+971553809327) I speak Arabic and English the time to call is by (12.30 PM to 19.30 PM United Arab Emirates Time) I will be expecting your call

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to my being in this situation.

Please listen to this I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in America which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 974,000 thousand US dollars (Nine Hundred and Seventy Four Thousand United State Dollars).
Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugees all over the world states.

I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and Air Ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.
However, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of losing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people.

Please in your next mail i will like you to send me the following listed below so that i can send it to the bank that you are my partner who wants to help me for the transfer of my late father's money.
names .........................
Home address .................
Mobile phone number ................
Nationality ..........................
Age ........................

Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely
Ms. Nabila Abdullah

More suspicion in the air, i start checking what kind o person that Abu Abdullah is/was, keeping in mind that hes a CEO of big business, he suppost to be well known in local region, unfortunatly i cant find any information that this person ever exist. but lets play more and see where it goes. i write whatever she wants, she reply:

Hello dear,

How are you today? I hope you are doing great over there?
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a partner who will stand on my behalf me, I will give you 35% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that will occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.

In this regard please I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($974,000 US dollars) deposited by My late father of which I'm the next of kin To the account in your country

The contact information of the bank is as follows,

MANDEX FINANCIAL GROUP UNITED STATES
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS
MR. ANDREW C. HOPKINS
Telephone Number
+1 336 281 2249

EMAIL ADDRESS,
contact@mandexfinacialgroup.com

Depositor : Dr. Abu Abdullah
Next Of Kin: Ms. Nabila Abu Abdullah

As I told you before, this miserable dungeon called refugee camp is just like a prison and my prayers are for me to move out from here as soon as possible.
make sure that you contact the bank immediately so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you over there in your country to enable me complete my education while you help me to invest the money in a good business.

Contact The Bank Immediately With This Information through the email now.
contact@mandexfinacialgroup.com
mandexfinancialgroup@fastservice.com
+13362812249

Below is what you will write to the bank now.

MR. ANDREW C. HOPKINS
Respected Sir,
I, Mr........, a permanent resident of .......... wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end.
That Ms. Nabila Abu Abdullah, daughter of Late Dr. Abu Abdullah, now living in the United Arab Emirates as a refugee.
NAME ----------------------- Ms. NABILA ABU ABDULLAH
FATHER'S NAME--------- DR. ABU ABDULLAH
AMOUNT.......................$974,000 US DOLLARS
A/C NUMBER ------------- 0416808185
IBAN---------------------- H57MAND038354432
SWIFT CODE------------- MANDEXRE572D
I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf, she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank. I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father's money of which she is the next kin to my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and possibility of transferring the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,
Yours faithfully.
Mr..........

God bless you as you do this today, please am resting all my hope on you now,
Thanks and take very good care of yourself and have a lovely day, and let me know as soon as you write the bank today and when they respond to you.
Yours sincerely
Ms. Nabila Abdullah

As you see this scam got improved during time, they even created a bank page. I check it and it looks pretty good, but when i try to check legitimacy of bank, wand some reviews of their customers, find any kind of clue in bank activity, any projects they work on, any management team whos in control of this bank. theres nothing about it, just a plain fake webpage, there is not even a date when bank started operating. but what they do provide is adress. im checking it and i found that it actually belongs to company called Medex. But the original company whos registered on that adres is not a financial organisation, but sucurity company, and their webpage is different, same as their logo is different. Nethertheless i play more, i send the email as she provided, contacting the not existing bank, and 'they' reply:

Mandex Financial Group (MFG) mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 20 years of experience helping our clients meet the world's toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Mandex, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.

Mandex Financial Group United States,
Registered in United States No. 1078243.
12500 Fair Lakes Circle Suite 125 Fairfax,
VA 22033,
United States

TRANSFER NOTICE.

For your attention:
Sir,

We humbly wish to inform you that your partner Ms. Nabila Abdullah, had written a Nomination Letter to our Bank introducing you as her Nominated Foreign Partner for the Transfer of $974.000.00 with its accumulated interest to your yet to receive nominated bank account in your country or any designated account of your choice.

Henceforth you have been duly appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your personal nominated bank account to your country destination as we were earlier been informed by the young lady Ms. Nabila Abdullah whom you stands on her behalf as a partner and trustee to our bank

You are to send our legal transfer department the followings documents according to United States laws on International transfer of funds and our banking policies:

(i) power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your nominated bank account on her behalf of the young lady Ms. Nabila Abu Abdullah

(ii) copy of an Affidavit of oath supported from Federal Supreme Court of the United Arab Emirates

Note: This Power of attorney and affidavit of oath must be endorsed by a United Arab Emirates resident lawyer which she can help you to get one. (because the Lady is currently residing in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates and the money also originates from the Middle East).

(iii) The death certificate of late Dr. Abu Abdullah (Her deceased father) confirming his death in Syria.

(iv) copy of Late Dr. Abu Abdullah bank statement of account issued to him by our bank.

Note: that the above are compulsory, are needed to protect our interest, yours, and that of the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made without illegalities.

these documents are to be submitted within 7 working days
as soon as the documents are received your account information will be required of you where the money will be transferred that will take (72 hours) to reflect into your account according to International Transfer Monetary Policy.

Should you have any question(s),please contact our foreign transfer officer,
Mr. Andrew C. Hopkins for more directives/clarifications through
his direct telephone or whatsapp +1 336 281 2249
Yours faithfully in service,
Jane Burroughs

As we celebrate 20 years of history at Mandex Financial Group, we look towards the future. Mandex Financial group is the global source of information about and access to financial services provided by the Mandex Financial companies.
©2021 Mandex Fianancial Group Inc.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Mandex Financial Group and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic

I forwarding message to mis Nabile, she reply:

Hello honey

I want to thank you for all your concern, commitment and the efforts you have put to assist me retrieve my late father's funds into your account. I have been able to get a reputable lawyer who is registered with the refugee camp through the United Nations that is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those important documents requested from the bank.

The lawyer will help us to get these documents, Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and I want you to promise me that nobody will know about this transaction.

Please contact the lawyer with the official contact information below:

Yabonga Associates

Name.........Barr. Dr. Henry Yabonga Adams
Emails ....... adamsyabonga@outlook.com
Phone........ +971582573137

My dear after contacting the lawyer through email, try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least, that will show a sign of seriousness from you.

Please send this mail to the Lawyer now.

Dear Sir,
(Adams Yabonga Law Chambers)

My name is ..........,My phone number is........... I'm writing on behalf of my partner Ms. Nabila Abu Abdullah who spoke to you concerning some documents.
Sir, I want to know the possibility of getting the power of attorney and affidavit of oaths from the high court of the United Arab Emirates in my name as the foreign partner to Ms. Nabila Abu Abdullah. The Bank requested these documents from us. So we need these documents as a matter of urgency.
I will be grateful if you will reply as soon as possible.

yours Sincerely.

let me know as soon as you be in contact with the Lawyer
awaits your speedy response

yours in love
Nabila Abu Abdullah

I contact the lawyer, try to call him few times as well but nobody answering, strange customer service right / ;D i also trY to call mis Nabila, some girl pick up the phone, but seems like we both dont know what we are talkin about. she dont know who i am and quicklu hang up the phone. So i guess the numbers using in this scam are just a random numbers and scamers dont own those contacts. I copy a letter and send it to lawyer as she instructed. so called lawyer reply:

Henry Adams Law Chambers
Member: (UAEBA)
Business Law, Banking Law,
Contracts, Foreign Investments,
Commercial Law, Labor Law,
Car Accidents and Insurance
Address:
Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai
United Arab Emirates
+971582573137

For your Attention.;
Sir,

Sequel to your email on how to prepare a Power of Attorney for you and your partner, Ms. Nabila Abu Abdullah, about issuing to you an Authorization letter/affidavit of oath that will enable you stand on her behalf to remit a legitimate deposit of her late father fund from MANDEX FINANCIAL GROUP, to your account in your country or any place of your choice.
Prior to my inquiries from the bank and high court, after reading the mail your partner forwarded to me from the Bank, I understand from the Bank's enclosure that there are few vital documents required by the bank before the remittance of the Fund to your nominated bank account.

1) The death certificate of late Dr. Abu Abdullah (Her deceased father) confirming his death in Syria.
2) A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. Abu Abdullah, hence you have this, it is presently remaining two documents.

Which are:
Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath, this will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner Ms. Nabila Abu Abdullah

Based on the law conscientiously mandated by the government of United Arab Emirates on foreign investors in the Notary public, Foreigners are hereby to fit the sum of 3,528 United Arab Emirates Dirham Equivalent to $960 US Dollars
this is for authentication of the power of attorney at the Federal Supreme Court of the United Arab Emirates and for notary stamping before it becomes valid.

Our legal processing fee is 1,920 United Arab Emirates Dirham Equivalent to $520 USD,

Total 5,440 United Arab Emirates Dirham Equivalent to ($1,480 US Dollars) One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty US Dollars.

I, however need a copy of your passport or ID card or driving license or whatever documents recognized by government of your country for preparation of the documents in the notary public respectively.

send me a direct email as soon as you are ready to send the money so I will send the details you will use to send the money to enable me start up the process of preparing the documents in the court immediately to meet up with the 7 days deadline given by the bank.

Best Regards

Yours sincerely in service,
Barr. Dr. Henry Y. Adams (LLB, HONs).
Managing Partner
Henry Adams Law Chambers
+971582573137

First thing catches my eye is that email sent 23:51 UAE time, what kind of office working on such a rediculous hours. the seconf thing whitch hinting theres something wrong, the address line writted just a street name, no city, no house number, not even post code, no website. I try to google this fictional lawyer and his chambers. as they claim they are high court attorney of UAE it shouldnt be hard to find some info about it, but as u expect, such a company
not exist under UAE soil.

His email is adamsyabonga@outlook.com but he sign just as Henry Adams. This is actualy where i start looking for any hint about Henry Adams Yabonga and i find this wonderful forum with very similar story and in most parts even identical letters. This is where i maybe did my mistace and i probably supposed to keep play this story in order to reveal their real identity of someone who behind this and supposed to receive the money. But instead i reply to this lawyer with a message 'You can s**k my d**k'. Still i hope this update will help someone.

Peace :P
NotTodayNabila
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:37 pm

I am glad you found this information before you lost money to the scammer.
Is there any more information concerning the scammer you can add?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, & places you were asked to send money like bank accounts or western union details are all helpful.

You should stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
If you sent money then you should file a report with your local police.
Then take the police report to wherever you sent the money through and try to get any payments reversed.

Phones:
+13362812249
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Quaker Gap, NC
Original network provider* Time Warner Cbl Info Svc (nc) Dba Time Warner Cbl

+971553809327
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Mandex Finacial Group - mandexfinacialgroup.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:14 pm

As we celebrate 20 years of history at Mandex Financial Group

100% lie - the fake bank is 4 months old as has no online presence outside their fraudulent website.

From the fake website:

We have been an integral member of the Mandex Financial Group for over the years. We are a bank that serves our customers, including individuals, locals and national businesses, in meeting all of their financial needs by providing creative, flexible and personable solutions.

Contact details:

12500 Fair Lakes Circle Suite 125 Fairfax, VA 22033,United States
Phone: +1-336-281-22-49
E-mail: contact@mandexfinacialgroup.com
mandexfinancialgroup@fastservice.com

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=148430.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: mandexfinacialgroup.com
Updated Date: 2020-11-24
Creation Date: 2020-11-24
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-11-24
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.