Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

viviankhalil1@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

viviankhalil1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:13 am

Zorpia - message on the site:

Hello I am miss Vivian Khalil, I saw you today when I was searching fore a good friend, i promise to also send you my photo fore you to know me. i will like you to try and mail me back direct to my private email address so that i will tell you more about me. i am waiting to hear from you soon. Your new friend Vivian.
(viviankhalil1@hotmail.com )

Screen name: Vivian / Vivianbaby0101
27, Cologne, Germany
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 30‑99, in Nigeria.

Picture used - reported online for being abused in scams since 2012:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2993
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: viviankhalil1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:18 pm

Email:

Dearest,

Thanks very much for your response to my mail. How is everything going over there? Hopefully you are doing well today. As I told you in my mail, my name is Miss Vivian Khalil . Am 23 year old girl. I'm (from Sudan in Africa) But presently residing in a living church missionary in Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country four years ago. I'm average in size about 5.7 ft tall and 57 kg weight. I'm very beautiful and like challenges. My picture is attached for you to see me

My father's name was late Dr. Zachary Khalil ,and my mother's name was late Mrs Flora Khalil. I had only one brother who is late also his name was Kingsley. He died the same day my parents died in the incidence of war. My late father was the personal assistant to then vice president of Sudan john Garang (KHALIL INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC), in south Sudan.), my country which was destroyed during the war. When my parents died together with our only son, I managed to find my way to the coast of Africa (Senegal) through the red-cross rescue ship but it was not easy for me. Presently, I live in a missionary here to get sustained for my dear life. here is too tough and hard on me and I'm planning to seek for a better future.

Listen carefully, before the death of my late father, he deposited some amount of money in some banks in my name as the next of kin/inheritance. the amount in question is
($m5.750 Million US Dollars). that is in the BANK ,which I'm planning to claim. This is the more reason why I contacted you to seek your assistance. But before we continue I would like you to prove to me that you are a reliable person in whom I can place my confidence on and entrust my inheritance to, really I don't know you in person but hope so much that we will discover ourselves as we go on. If you are a trustworthy person, then, I would like you to help me transfer the money to your personal account, pending my arrival to meet with you and plan together how to invest the money in any business you know that will be nice for us. Then, when the money is transferred to you, you shall send me some money from it to enable me clear
myself from this camp and prepare my travel to meet you. You shall take 20% of the money for your kind assistance Important note; please do not disclose this my plan with you to any other person (it is my secret. I don't want to lose this money to wicked people.

here is to hard and there is hunger too. we only feed once a day unless one receives
a personal help from elsewhere.The only person who shows concerns is Reverend pastor Christopher Williams, the reverend minister in charge of the missionary,

I use his computer to communicate you. And in case you would like to hear my voice you call me with his telephone. The number is (+221-778-537-922 ) or (00221-778-537-922 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Vivian Khalil. and he will send for me to come and answer your call or you ask him the right time to speak with me because I'm not living with him, I'm living in
the female hostel.

Please send me your full contact details.
1.Your name and country .............................
2.Your phone and fax number..........................
3.Your working occupation......................
4.Your passport number...........................
5.Your age.............

so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know of a truth that you are coming on my behalf.God bless you.
Yours in love.
God bless you.
Best Regard
I stop here till I hear from you,
Thanks and take care,
Miss. Vivian Khalil

Return-Path: viviankhalil1@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY167-W8 ([65.54.190.199])
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015

Picture received with the email:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:18 pm

New profile for the same scammer...

Zorpia - message on the site:

hello dear friend please contact my email, i have something very important to discuss with you. am waiting for your email in my private box.(viviankhalil1@hotmail.com)

Screen name: khalil aka khalilvivi
27, Berlin, Germany
Looking for anything with a man,
aged 24‑99, in Ahmadi.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Height and Weight 94cm
Body Type Average

Picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:45 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest,

Thanks very much for your response to my mail. How is everything going over there? Hopefully you are doing well today. As I told you in my mail, my name is Miss Vivian Khalil . Am 23 year old girl. I'm (from Sudan in Africa) But presently residing in a living church missionary in Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country four years ago. I'm average in size about 5.7 ft tall and 57 kg weight. I'm very beautiful and like challenges. My picture is attached for you to see me

My father's name was late Dr. Zachary Khalil ,and my mother's name was late Mrs Flora Khalil. I had only one brother who is late also his name was Kingsley. He died the same day my parents died in the incidence of war. My late father was the personal assistant to then vice president of Sudan john Garang (KHALIL INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC), in south Sudan.), my country which was destroyed during the war. When my parents died together with our only son, I managed to find my way to the coast of Africa (Senegal) through the red-cross rescue ship but it was not easy for me. Presently, I live in a missionary here to get sustained for my dear life. here is too tough and hard on me and I'm planning to seek for a better future.

Listen carefully, before the death of my late father, he deposited some amount of money in some banks in my name as the next of kin/inheritance. the amount in question is
($m5.750 Million US Dollars). that is in the BANK ,which I'm planning to claim. This is the more reason why I contacted you to seek your assistance. But before we continue I would like you to prove to me that you are a reliable person in whom I can place my confidence on and entrust my inheritance to, really I don't know you in person but hope so much that we will discover ourselves as we go on. If you are a trustworthy person, then, I would like you to help me transfer the money to your personal account, pending my arrival to meet with you and plan together how to invest the money in any business you know that will be nice for us. Then, when the money is transferred to you, you shall send me some money from it to enable me clear
myself from this camp and prepare my travel to meet you. You shall take 20% of the money for your kind assistance Important note; please do not disclose this my plan with you to any other person (it is my secret. I don't want to lose this money to wicked people.

here is to hard and there is hunger too. we only feed once a day unless one receives
a personal help from elsewhere.The only person who shows concerns is Reverend pastor Christopher Williams, the reverend minister in charge of the missionary,

I use his computer to communicate you. And in case you would like to hear my voice you call me with his telephone. The number is (+221-778-537-922 ) or (00221-778-537-922 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Vivian Khalil. and he will send for me to come and answer your call or you ask him the right time to speak with me because I'm not living with him, I'm living in
the female hostel.

Please send me your full contact details.
1.Your name and country .............................
2.Your phone and fax number..........................
3.Your working occupation......................
4.Your passport number...........................
5.Your age.............

so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know of a truth that you are coming on my behalf.God bless you.
Yours in love.
God bless you.
Best Regard
I stop here till I hear from you,
Thanks and take care,
Miss. Vivian Khalil

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S13.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s13.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.88])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id cf10si18310454wib.26.2015.03.16.07.47.27
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 07:47:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of viviankhalil1@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.88 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.88;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of viviankhalil1@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.88 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=viviankhalil1@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY167-W90 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 07:47:06 -0700
X-TMN: [4EgfwvFSSHPGyl6nq3pYTO1AR+w8erHG]
X-Originating-Email: [viviankhalil1@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W905535438D3F9F78F788A5FA020@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_8ab9decd-355d-4870-82bc-a5250b2eae8a_"
Sender: <outlook_28119194c3cf0202@outlook.com>
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello dear
I thank you ones again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, As for me, i am looking fine over here.

I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to informed the bank in a mail about you, i introduced you to them .I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for love and support for life; I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY), i feel all interest will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!. I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to bring a foreign partner , who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it ,
i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (5.750 million USA dollars) Five million seven hundred and fifty thousand USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country.Here is the bank contact,

Below is the information:

THE BARCLAYS BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL

The name of the transfer officer, Mr. Ross McEwan

TELEPHONE : 00447035976720 or +447035976720 ,

(b.bank.uk@gmx.com)

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:.... Dr. Zachary Khalil
Nationality:.......... Sudan
Next of kin :......... Miss. Vivian Khalil
Amount deposited:.....$m5.750
Account no.RBS745008901546/QB/91/A

Based on this information i will like you to send this mail direct to the bank

Sir/Madam,
I, Mr.-----------,a permanent resident of ----------- wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end, that Miss Vivian Khalil, daughter of Late Dr. Zachary Khalil, now living in Dakar Senegal is in a refugee status, I am her foreign partner and i stand on her behalf as her trustee, she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter, I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my country, after receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,
Yours faithfully,

Please try and contact them now for confirmation and as well on how possible to transfer the 5.750 million U.S dollars) to you.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
yours Vivian Khalil

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S10.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s10.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.85])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ut1si29378973pab.191.2015.03.17.06.39.26
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 06:39:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of viviankhalil1@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.85 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.85;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of viviankhalil1@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.85 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=viviankhalil1@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY167-W136 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 06:39:21 -0700
X-TMN: [0m/KmQrAZmPxu8g/Iyg3NZWaZVMh8e3e]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W13694C39A0483439BBC6801FA030@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_249955ad-5873-4b3c-a8b3-a4c76c2841bf_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Darling,
How are you today? I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.

As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you. I am suffering here in this prison called orphanage camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position .

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading the mail from bank, i discussed it with Rev Christophe Williams and he gave me the contact of this lawyer, Barrister Dominic booba.He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal, I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 5.750 million dollars from Barclays Bank Of Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and statement of account with me here which i will give to the lawyer when you contact him.
His contact information is as follow;

Bar. Dr. Dominic booba (Esq).
E-mail address;( brdominic.booba@yahoo.fr )
Office telephone no. (+221-778535846) or (00221-778535846)

God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Yours in love .
Vivian.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W119 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 06:44:13 -0700
X-TMN: [3BNoKgr7zsR5IjXLU8QGUEdK4dzAvoDk]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W1190EB4B9DD2FE24378765EFA000@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a9fc0d01-f67b-43c1-8524-0b247efcf521_"
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE DOCUMENT

Same Photos as previously posted above:

Phone Numbers:
+221778537922
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447035976720
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+221778535846

+221774493841

+221774744294

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS....................DAKAR SENEGAL
A/C NAME................DARBOE FABIAN
A/C NUMBER............04506640002
SWIFT CODE.............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE..............SN100
CODE GUICHET..........01018
CLE RIB/IBAN CODE.........18
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:44 pm

Account used by the Scammer:
Mr. CLIPPED,

I have a good friend who is an international business man. he has businesses in many parts of the world including bangladesh and nigeria and here in Senegal too. I have discussed with him and he gave me his nigeria account and told me that I should tell you to deposit the fee into the account. When you deposit it into the account, send photocopy of the payment slip and send it to me through email attachment tomorrow. When i get the deposit slip, i will show it to him as a prove that you deposited money into the account and he will give me the money immediately tomorrow.

Please deposit the money into this nigeria account.

country nigeria
BANK name is first bank
ACCOUNT NAME: chukwu onyedika beneth.
ACCOUN NO: 3082435047

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.37.230] by web162903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:34:42 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/406 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1427409282.88002.YahooMailBasic@web162903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:34:42 -0700
Subject: TRY AND SEND THE MONEY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Vivian Escaped the Camp:
Hello Honey,

How are you, i hope your are good. You might think that i have forgotten you.Though,it is indeed, quite some time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of months now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then.I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous contribution to make things work out in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am
presently in Paraguay with my new husband who helped me achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked inn, in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel
business center to mail you Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of $150,000.00 Dollars( ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.Please, contact NOW,I left the draft with the Rev father in the refugee camp his contact information are as follows. Rev Father christopher williams.

Name Rev Father christopher williams.
E-mail : ( revchristopherwillam@yahoo.com )
Telephone number: (+221777151334) OR (00221777151334)

You are to forward to him, the following :
1. YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS WHERE HE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE TO
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ALSO YOUR PASSPORT OR YOUR ID CARD

He, will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address and telephone immediately So, your early response to that effect, shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. please it will be NICE you call him on his above telephone number today and also send mail directly to his email address as stated E-mail:(revchristopherwillam@yahoo.com), do not fail,it is necessary/important.please accept this with your whole heart as i will communicate with you anytime, now i am very busy trying to invest my money

Sincerely Yours, kisses and hugs.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W2 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 19 Apr 2015 16:05:53 -0700
X-TMN: [iN+sv9h776zABDc2wTPhIGvmy9zKjSu6]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W2FCBD084BA24293AA032BFAE10@phx.gbl>
boundary="_2b5aa3c0-c02d-48e9-9418-0004e4db3699_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221777151334
Is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66111&p=204171#p204171
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello dear,

How are you,hope your are good.You might think that i have forgotten you.Though,it is indeed, quite some time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of months now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then.I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous contribution to make things work out in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in an Paraguay with my new husband who helped me achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked inn, in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of $150,000.00 u.s Dollars( ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.Please, contact NOW,I left the draft with the Rev father in the refugee camp his contact information are as follows. Rev Father Joshua Dawba.

Name Rev Father Joshua Dawba..
E-mail : rev_joshuadawba4@yahoo.com
Telephone number : +221 770 750 840

You are to forward to him, the following :
1. YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS WHERE HE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE TO
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ALSO YOUR PASSPORT OR YOUR ID CARD

He, will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address and telephone immediately So, your early response to that effect, shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. please it will be NICE you call him on his above telephone number today and also send mail directly to his email address as stated E-mail:( rev_joshuadawba4@yahoo.com ), do not fail,it is necessary/important.please accept this with your whole heart as i will communicate with you anytime, now i am very busy trying to invest my money

Sincerely Yours, kisses and hugs.
Miss. Vivian Khalil

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W20 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 8 Aug 2015 02:12:53 -0700
X-TMN: [VjbokCUlM8XBVhDA0OW9UrgTiIPgCfFy]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W202EC133D3B338BF718E36FA720@phx.gbl>
boundary="_0edce009-b9a1-4c6b-9348-83f719a30a68_"
Subject: GOOD NEWS

PHONE NUMBER:
+221770750840
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jennife1johnson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:34 pm

Hello My Dear, how are you doing today, Am very happy to see your reply on my email, My Name is Mariyah Jennifer Nada From United State America, Am 30 Years old singly, i will be happy if we join hand as good friends and trust each other, Noted. Let me explain myself more to you, My father's name is Halide Gen Nada. A Medical Doctor, working in the USA. Then we are living in Ghana Africa, my Mother and i am the only Daughter to my father family, it is a very painful thing to me that after years of live, My mother was kill by on gun man last Two Years Ago, after the burial my father could not rejoice again and he was fail sick and taking to hospital where he was pass away died.

Before he Died. At this point I am now living in Refugee Camp Ghana. I believe that you are a very good person, a trusted person too who speaks true and romantic. Can you assist me in receiving a package box in your country. i will be happy if you tell me more about yourself.

Your name, .......
Country, Age,
occupation, and forward me your picture to see more how you look good, Can I have trust with you so that i will explain more about my Father package Box.

Am waiting for your response soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <jennife1johnson@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 11:44:51 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEXjsXpXuPOoBMfbuifr-W3pxoDOH46+bdQu62B4_yj_=9a76Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: AM HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU,

Additional stolen images:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jennife1johnson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:47 pm

THANK FOR YOUR REPLY TO MY EMAILS, I HAVE HEARD ALL WHAT YOU SAID, LET ME DETAILS YOU MORE ABOUT ME, MY FATHER WAS THE MEDICAL DOCTOR AT USA BEFORE HIS DIED CAME ALONG. HE HAS A VERY GOOD FRIEND DIPLOMATIC AGENT WHO ALWAYS BE CLOSE TO MY FATHER WHEN EVER HE VISITED GHANA.

AFTER THE DIED OF MY FAMILY NO BODY TO HELP ME ANY MORE IN MY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL, THEN I HAVE TO RETURN TO REFUGE CAMP GHANA WHERE I LIVE NOW. LISTEN I WAS DISCOVER THAT MY FATHER WAS DROPPED A CHEQUE BANK DRAFT TO DIPLOMATIC AGENT HERE IN GHANA, THE AMOUNT ON THE CHEQUE BANK DRAFT WAS ( $85.5 MILLION US DOLLARS ).( EIGHTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS.

MY FATHER INSTRUCTED DIPLOMATIC AGENT NOT TO RELEASE THE CHEQUE TO ME UNTIL I GET A GOOD FORERING PARTNER WHO CAN HELP ME HANDLE THE MONEY AND INVEST.

THE CHEQUE WAS INVESTMENT FUND CHEQUE DRAFT, I HAVE SPEAK WITH THE AGENT AND HE SAID AS SOON AS HE HARD FROM YOU THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE SIGN AS THE OWNER OF THE CHEQUE FUND AND HE WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU MORE ON HOW TO RECEIVE THE CHEQUE DRAFT IN YOUR PLACE.

Listen My dear i want you to promise me that you will keep our discussion secret to yourself NOT tell anybody until the Cheque Draft arrives and you cash the fund money.

Do not let me down, Once you receive the CHEQUE BANK DRAFT and then start withdrawing money at any International Bank in your country And you send me money to prepare my Visa Ticket Visit your country only.

Now contact the Diplomatic Agent through Email id address now.

Name: Sulaman Jostina
Email: ( deliveryaccradhlinternational@aol.com )

I will be busy at Church Refugee Camp this week, you have to make every effort you collect the CHEQUE BANK DRAFT ok.

contact the diplomatic agent immediately.
Your friend Mrs. Mariyeh Jennifer Nada
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

deliveryaccradhlinternational@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:13 pm

DHL DELIVERY COMPANY ACCRA GHANA
ACCRA GHANA IN WEST AFRICA
WANLIDA HOUSE BUILDING
34 ACCRA UNIVASITY ROAD AVENUE,
Date: 20/09/2021

ATTENTION SIR:

YOU ARE WELCOME TO DIPLOMATIC DHL DELIVERY COMPANY IN GHANA. WE ARE PLEASED TO BE AT YOUR SERVICE. FOR YOUR NOTICE YOUR FRIEND FATHER Mr. HALIDE GEN NADA DROP A PACKAGE BOX IN OUR OFFICE AND HE INSRUCTED USE THAT THE CHEQUE BANK DRAFT SHOULD INVEST IN GOOD WAY BEFORE HIS DEID. THE AMOUNT ON THE CHEQUE DRAFT WAS CONTAIN 18.5 USA DOLLAR. ( EIGHTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE WORKING UNDER LAW BY THE GOVERNMENT GHANA AND SECURITY.

THIS IS TO BRING YOUR NOTICE THAT ALL ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE FOR SAFE DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL /PACKAGED TO YOUR DESIGNATED HOME ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY.

NOTED. YOUR INFORMATION DETAILS ARE NEEDED NOW.

1, YOUR FULL NAME.........
2, COUNTRY..................
3, PHONE NUMBER..............
4, HOME ADDRESS..........
5, CITY.................
6, WHATSAPP NUMBER.........
7, AGE..........
8, OCCUPATION............

NOW THAT YOU HAVE HEARD WITH OUR OFFICE IN CHARGE OF YOUR PACKAGE BOX, ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE THE PACKAGE. FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION DETAILS NOW.

WE ARE COMMITTED TO SERVE YOU BEST.
SINCERELY YOURS MR. SULAMAN JOSTINA.
DHL COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.