Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samuel_hazina@yahoo.com hazina.samuel@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

joyceachbon1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:57 pm

Hello,

God Bless you
I saw your message, but my brother, to travel to the western union office is like 6hours from where i am living, but i will go there first thing tomorrow morning, you have to send to me transportation fee to go there, i am not with fund now to transport myself to the head office in Dakar central, You have to send to me at least 110usd to mobilize myself to the head office,
I have spent a lot concerning these and you knows that i am a voluntary missionary here, i am not working? i will be waiting for you to send the fee with my name so that first thing in the morning i will go there.

You are to use below information to send the money through Money Gram money transfer

Name......... Joyce Achbon
Country.......... Senegal
Question.............Good
Answer................... God

I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
God Bless you

Regards

Rev Joyce Achborn
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyceachbon1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:00 am

Please you should try, because I am a missionary here, My Original country is not Senegal, But I will make sure you received your first payment as soon as I can travel to City to meet with Western Union,

Please If you cant send it by yourself, just use someone close to you and send it, as soon as I received it I will quacking move for the posting,

I hope you understand it,

Just use Money Gram Or Western Union, I will cash it tomorrow Morning.

Yours Rev Joyce.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyceachbon1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Hello My Brother In Christ,

I have read your mail, and I have run around today to make sure I get the Transportation fee to enable me go to city and meet with Western Union head office, But the good new is that I have get the money to travel there by tomorrow morning,

As soon as I am through going there by tomorrow, I will also keep you inform via the massage.

Have a nice day in the lord

Yours Rev Joyce.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyceachbon1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:17 pm

My Brother in Christ,

Your mail is welcome, and I am here to inform you, to follow the Western Union head office up by making sure you received your payment tomorrow, I was informed by the western union after meeting with them today on the head office, they told me that they will recontact you via the mail and ask me to go, Please I need to know If you have hear from them, I am just coming back from long journey to city,

Please just follow them up, and as soon as you cash your payment, just remember to give me my the money borrowed

Have a lovely day

Yours Regards

Rev Joyce.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

western.union.dakar.senegal.zo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:21 pm

FROM THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT
OUR REF:WUMT0XX2/9800/
Dakar Senegal.

From Office Of Mohamed Cole W.u Dakar.

We just received your partner Rev Joyce Achborn in our head office in Dakar, with her finger print of photo copy of her passport, Sir Western Union Dakar Head Office brought to your notice today been Tuesday, that following requirement is needed from you,

1) Sir you are to come up with your full Name.

2) Home Address

3) Country

4) Phone Number,

And we must brought to your notice immediately the activation of $300,000:00 is been made, Western Union head office will start transferring your fund bit by bit, we will make sure the first payment will be send to you tomorrow as soon as you activate the receiver name.

Now you must send to the Western Union head office Reactivation fee of 1,685 Dollars, tomorrow so that we shall commence on the transfer, everything document have been received from Rev Joyce Achborn,

We will be waiting to hear from you tomorrow.

Thanks

Best Regards

Mohamed Cole
+221-774-014-414
Western Union Welcome to Western Union

Dakar Senegal.

From Office Of Mohamed Cole W.u Dakar.

We just received your partner Rev Joyce Achborn in our head office in Dakar, with her finger print of photo copy of her passport, Sir Western Union Dakar Head Office brought to your notice today been Tuesday, that following requirement is needed from you,

1) Sir you are to come up with your full Name.

2) Home Address

3) Country

4) Phone Number,

And we must brought to your notice immediately the activation of $300,000:00 is been made, Western Union head office will start transferring your fund bit by bit, we will make sure the first payment will be send to you tomorrow as soon as We activate the receiver name.

Now you must send to the Western Union head office Reactivation fee of 1,685 Dollars, tomorrow so that we shall commence on the transfer, everything document have been received from Rev Joyce Achborn,

We will be waiting to hear from you tomorrow.

Thanks

Best Regards

Mohamed Cole
+221-774-014-414
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Dakar Senegal.

Sir below account is available for you to use and send the money tomorrow as you promise, As soon as I received the money, then I will start processing and released your funds,

Address: Uba Senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D
Name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Name: UBA
Code banque : Sn153
Code guichet : 01301
Account number: 301010021956
Rib: 94
Code swift: UNAFSNDA
Code Iban Sn :1530130130101002195694

Thanks

Best Regards

Mohamed Cole
+221-774-014-414

Dakar Senegal.

Sir,

I wish to hear from you this morning concerning our conversation, I need a confirmation from you to be sure if you have done the payment after giving you account.

Remember to forward to us payment slip once the transition is done.

I will be waiting to hear from you after reading this massage regarding to this.

Thanks

Best Regards

Mohamed Cole
+221-774-014-414
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyceachbon1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello My Dear in the lord,

Good Evening it have been a whale talking to you, I wish to know If you have received the first payment from Western Union, and instruction is been pass to them by me to start the rest transaction with you, But I need to know If you have received the first payment,

I will be much happy to hear from you soonest after reading this mail.

Have a lovely day in the lord.

Yours Rev Joyce.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:56 pm

I am not sure what you need, because today I received money from USA 3,255 with the same account by a friend I am helping to build a house here, and you are saying my bank account will not accept the payment,

How much are you paying to the account that it will not accept, that account I give you is my account and is working perfect, go and try another bank with the same account which I give you, or better still use Western Union and send the money, if you are sure what you are saying and you need me to start working on your MTCN Codes bit by bit, then I promise to help you reactivate all the funds and start sending it by Tuesday as soon as I received the activation fee,

Mohamed Cole
+221-774-014-414
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Sir

Is left to you, because I am not sure of what you are saying, the account is very good and working account, and I cant give anymore account, If you cant make use off that account then use Western Union Or MoneyGram and send it, I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gen.nancy.usa.william@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:40 pm

Greetings….

I know you will be surprise to read my email Please don’t be skeptical to reply me. My name is General Nancy Haiam William. I am a member of the US ARMY medical team deployed to Syria because of the current ISIS problems. I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs; During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box of money that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $950.000.00 (nine Hundred and fifty Thousand united states Dollars). and it's in the security office where i deposited it.here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care this is the reason why I decided to contact you.

I am seeking for your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $950.000.00 (nine Hundred and fifty Thousand united states Dollars), out of survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to do this, my heart tells me the right place for this money is the orphanage because of my service here i have to look for nice person that have fear of God to do this,of a truth i am suppose to summit this money to the America governments but i contacted you because i want to follow my heart.

We are aware of the sufferings people are going through all over the world and my fears has grown over the out-break i feel so ashamed at the situation of the peace of the world, I have witnessed the Area where the human race is almost losing it.
whenever we finish peace keeping in the country where i am i will like to visit your country and also invest the money in good business in your country, and also you will help me to search a better business that i will invest the money when i come to your country
Now,

I will like you to print the attach form out fill and sign it with date send it back to me to enable me to carried out with the transfer which i will proceed immediately I want to have your data information to enable me to proceed with possible means of transfer the fund to your home after receiving below information,

Your:Surname: ---------------------/Your:Name:--------------------------

Your:Address:----------------------/City:--------------------/State:-------------------

Phone:----------------------------------------

As soon as i received these information i will get back to you.

Best Regards
General Nancy Haiam William

Stolen Image of Lisa Marie Nowak

Stole Image of Susan Helms.

Stolen Image of Laura J. Richardson.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.