Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samuel_hazina@yahoo.com hazina.samuel@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

abdulaikarimturay@diplomats.com gen.nancy.usa.william@yandex

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:55 pm

Good Morning sir
I have receive the mail you sent to me i can understand that you will be making the payment this morning with the account i sent to you in my last mail to you.
Sir i will like you to forward the payment slip to my email box as soon as you make the payment in order for me to forward it to the immigration for them to proceed with the logistics and free the box because i need to deliver this box to you and go back to my family.
Best Regard.
Diplomat Abdulai Karim Issa

Hello My Dear
How are you doing today together with your family i hope everything is moving fine? Thank you for everything you are doing for me in order to make sure you receive the consignment box successfully.
As you said i can understand that you will be sending the money for the yellow tag today please if you send the money try to inform me so that i will inform the security company to inform the diplomat to move immediately to your country in order to deliver the consignment to your giving address.

Have a wonderful day as i hope to hear from you soon
Best Wishes
Gen Nancy William

Hello My Dear
Good Morning from here, With hope you are in good health,
I need to know What is going on i have been sending you mails without your responds, What is going on? Even to respond to my message is hard for you i don't understand you anymore please respond to this mail let me know my fate if you know that you are not ready to send the money to the immigration then inform the diplomat to return back the box to me, keeping him there it's not the best thing as you know his paying for hotels.
I need reply now.

Best Gen Nancy William.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nancywilliam1974@gmail.com benitauyoh@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:37 am

Recovery Scam:

Hello My Friend.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in the business i told you last time, i got a business partner that financed the supply of the Mintry US ARMY in Syria.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in supplying these needed product despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact these Rev sister Benita Uyoh and her email address is as follows benitauyoh@hotmail.com. Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00(Three Hundred Thousand USD) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Sister Benita and instruct her where to send you the money.

She Has made one conclusive arrangement with the western Union,they will be transferring your money bit by bit,Because the draft i kept to you is already deposited in the bank since you are not there,Write her Immediately with these following details;so that she will go to the western union office now to send the first payment to you, and after she will give you the M T C N and the question and answer,

YOUR FULL NAME..........
YOUR COUNTRY ..........

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In this moment, I am very busy here because of the school which me and the investor are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Sister Benita Uyoh on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours Gen Nancy William.

Header:
Return-Path: <nancywilliam1974@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-pg0-x244.google.com (mail-pg0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400e:c05::244])
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017
Subject: Good News From Gen Nancy William.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

benitauyoh@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:54 pm

May the lord bless you
The western union money transfer office made the first payment today, and here is the MTCN number , You have to collect it in any nearby western union office close to you
Tracking number(MTCN): 1130150810
sender name......... Benita Uyoh
Senders Country...... Senegal
AMOUNT.............5000 EURO
NO QUESTION AND ANSWER

God Bless You
Rev Sister Benita
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

benitauyoh@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:43 pm

Hello
Good Morning
May thy peace of the lord be with you
Please i have seen the message, I think i have to give you the email of the western union office, you contact with them and write them also, Because i think they will explain it better to you.

here is the email....
wudakar@outlook.com
westerndakaroffice@cash4u.com
Phone....;;00221766100119

Please do communicate with them

Phone:
+221766100119
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wudakar@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:34 am

@SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
FROM THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT

OUR REF:WUMT0XX2/9800
Dakar Senegal

Be informed that we have received all your inquiry, and have tracked your transaction number, Your code is ok, only that our head office has stopped the transaction that is why you can not cash it.

So you are requested to send immediately the sender (Rev Benita Uyoh) to our Head office to sign a document for you, and the mtcn will be ready for collection,OR You come here yourself to sign for your fund release.

We will be waiting for her, so that your mtcn will be release, inform her to come to the head office
Thanks

Best Regards
Edward Cole

Header:
Return-Path: <wudakar@outlook.com>
Received: from BY2PR16MB0743.namprd16.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.172.7]) by BY2PR16MB0743.namprd16.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.172.7]) with mapi id 15.01.1019.026;
Thu, 13 Apr 2017
Subject: @WESTERN UNION DAKAR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wudakar@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:46 pm

that is not true
How did you get my contact then????
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyceachbon1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:12 pm

out of the blue...

Hello My Friend.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in the business i told you last time, i got a business partner that financed the supply of the Mintry US ARMY in Syria.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in supplying these needed product despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact these Rev sister Joyce Achbon and her email address is as follows joyceachbon1@yahoo.com Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00(Three Hundred Thousand USD) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Sister Joyce Achbon and instruct her where to send you the money.

She Has made one conclusive arrangement with the Western Union,they will be transferring your money bit by bit,Because the draft i kept to you is already deposited in the bank since you are not there,Write her Immediately with these following details;so that she will go to the western union office now to send the first payment to you, and after she will give you the M T C N and the question and answer,

YOUR FULL NAME......................

YOUR COUNTRY.............................

ADDRESS....................

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In this moment, I am very busy here because of the school which me and the investor are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Sister Joyce Achbon on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours Gen Nancy William.

Header:
Return-Path: <nancywilliam232@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qt0-x241.google.com (mail-qt0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c0d::241])
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017
Subject: Good News From Gen Nancy William
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyceachbon1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello,

Greetings With hope you are in good health, I received your information's and today I have done the payment.
The Western Union money transfer office made the first payment today, and here is the MTCN number , You have to collect it in any nearby Western Union office close to you

Tracking number(MTCN): 997-533-3864

sender name......... Joyce Achborn
AMOUNT.............5000USD

God Bless You
Rev Sister Joyce Achborn

Header:
Return-Path: <joyceachbon1@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic302.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017
Reply-To: Joyce Achborn <joyceachbon1@yahoo.com>
Subject: FIRST PAYMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyceachbon1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:27 pm

Hello Good Evening

May thy peace of the lord be with you
Please i have seen the message, I think i have to give you the email of the Western Union office, you contact with them and write them also,
Because i think they will explain it better to you.
here is the email....

western.union.dakar.senegal.zo@gmail.com
western.union.dakar@mail.ee
Phone....;; +221774014414

Please do communicate with them.

Rev Sister Joyce Achborn.

Phone:
+221774014414
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

western.union.dakar.senegal.zo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:37 pm

FROM THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT
OUR REF:WUMT0XX2/9800/
Dakar Senegal.

Be informed that we have received all your inquiry, and have tracked your transaction number, Your code is OK, only that our head office has stopped the transaction that is why you can not cash it.

So you are requested to send immediately the sender (Rev Joyce Achborn) to our Head office to sign a document for you, and the MTCN will be ready for collection,

We will be waiting for her, so that your MTCN will be release, inform her to come to the head office

Thanks

Best Regards

Mohamed Cole
+221-774-014-414
Western Union Welcome to Western Union
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.