Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mercyyak33@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

hopeyak111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Skype ID:
live:hopeyak111

Hello My Good Friend.
This is Mrs.Hope Yak I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in London now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how with some reason best known to you.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev.David Joseph. and his email address is as follows : ( revejosephdavid@hotmail.com ), While his phone number is +221 707735723 .Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in-touched with Rev. Joseph David and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In a moment please, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner as well as my husband, are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Father David on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay . i will be traveling out of London for a month on a business trip in Brazil, so i may not be able to respond to mails the way i use to before, but will respond as soon as am chanced. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly,
Hope

Header:
Return-Path: <hopeyak111@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB4PR07MB0637.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.141.43.152]) by
Mon, 4 Jul 2016
Subject: GOD NEWS MY LOVELY FRIEND GOD HAVE ANSWER MY PRAYER
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hopeyak111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:51 am

Hello My Good Friend.
This is Mrs.Hope Yak I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in London now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how with some reason best known to you.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev.David Joseph. and his email address is as follows : ( revejosephdavid@hotmail.com ), While his phone number is +221 707735723.Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in-touched with Rev. Joseph David and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In a moment please, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner as well as my husband, are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Father David on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay . i will be traveling out of London for a month on a business trip in Brazil, so i may not be able to respond to mails the way i use to before, but will respond as soon as am chanced. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly,
Hope
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hopeyak111@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:00 pm

Hello My Good Friend.
This is Mrs.Hope Yak I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from kuwait. Presently I am in kuwait now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how with some reason best known to you.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev.Joseph David . and his email address is as follows : (revejosephdavid@hotmail.com ), While his phone number is +221 707735723.Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in-touched with Rev. Joseph David and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In a moment please, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner as well as my husband, are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Father Joseph David on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay . i will be traveling out of kuwait for a month on a business trip in Brazil, so i may not be able to respond to mails the way i use to before, but will respond as soon as am chanced. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly,
Hope
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.