Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vivian22@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: vivian22@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Marvin Mwaniki,

DUH! This is an anti-scam website. Everything posted here is a scam! Ignore the emails you received, okay?

Or better yet, post the emails here.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com

Unread postby Marvin Mwaniki » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Hello I'd like to claim a bank draft herein left by Vivian for me of 300000$? My names are xxx xxxx phone no
XXXXXXXX
Marvin Mwaniki
New survivor

Unread postby Marvin Mwaniki » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:47 pm

Is that you Vivian? I need to confirm of the bank draft you left behind?
Marvin Mwaniki
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:49 pm

:shock: Vivian is fake. The bank draft is fake. Please post the emails you received.
You are a dunce and are deactivated. :o :?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

ubabank.sn.consultant11@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:27 pm

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA) DKR
Address : Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D
Tel: (+221) 704862475

Fax :(+221) 33 8352140

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)

ATTN:

Be informed that we have a deposit of the total sum of $150,000 USD Credited in ATM Visa Card here in United Bank Of Africa Dakar Senegal,

but before we proceed in sending your ATM Visa Card through DHL Courier service. It is very important that you send all your information as requested below,

Full name .............................
Home address .....................
Office address .....................
Telephone number ..............
Country ................................
City .......................................
Zip Code......................

Once will receive this information's from you, will shall proceed in sending your ATM VISA CARD without any delay.

I SHALL WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BEST REGARDS,
General manager : Mr. Alexandre TROTTER
Deputy General Manager : Mrs. Grace Anthony
United Bank of Africa,
ATM VISA CARD

Header:
Return-Path: <ubabank.sn.consultant11@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: UNITED BANK OF AFRICA SN <ubabank.sn.consultant11@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020
Subject: UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA) DKR
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivian22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:24 pm

Good Day To You, How is life with you and people around you? Hope all is well with you. Honestly, I was shocked you stopped communicating me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund out of the bank with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of a French business man that catered for other logistics.However, I left the sum of $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in a Bank in Africa Senegal. This $500,000 is for you and it is purposely for your compensation for your little effort in this transaction. Contact the Bank immediately for them to transfer the money into your account,I will like you to help me donate $200,000.00 US Dollars to any refugee camps and orphanage homes and motherless babies home in your country if there is any. Then the remaining $300,000.00 Dollars is for your compensation for your past sincere effort to help me when i was in refugee camp.I would have sent the money to you by myself, but I lack the time to do that now because I have to urgently meet up with my business colleagues in Russia. I will be heading to the airport as soon as I send you this email because I will be traveling out of my country to Russia where I shall continue with petroleum business engagements.For your good, I left the money in the position of Mr Slogo Zuela. He is a bank officer, now go on and contact him through his official email address(ubabank.sn.consultant11@gmail.com ) Simply contact Mr. Dra Slogo Zuela immediately so that he can make the transfer to you.

Contact person: Slogo Zuela.

Commercial Director of the UBA

Bank email address: ubabank.sn.consultant11@gmail.com

Phone number: +221704563909

Please write him with this email the other email was misplace contact me with this one here

Thanks and God bless you

Phone number: +221704563909
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:59 pm

Scammer's email address.: revpaulluke@yahoo.com

Content of the email.: Atención .

Que la paz de nuestro Señor Jesucristo esté con vosotros.
Este es el Rev. Paul Luke, de Dakar - Senegal.

Esto es para informarle que el AGENTE DE TRANSFERENCIA DE DINERO DE WESTERN UNION AQUÍ EN DAKAR SENEGAL está con su TARJETA MAESTRA dirigida en efectivo acreditada al archivo KTU/ 9023118308/04 para usted.

Hijo mío, he hecho todo lo posible para asegurarme de obtener la TARJETA MASTER CARD para usted que tengo abandonada en mi mano, intente comunicarse con la oficina central de Western Union Dakar Senegal, y aceptaron transferirla a través de Western Union Money Transfer. , He hecho esto con la Ayuda de la Ley de Senegal aquí.

No se le pudo enviar el dinero debido a un código de seguridad asignado que el BANCO CENTRAL DE SENEGAL ha aprobado para enviar el efectivo a través de Western Union Money Transfer. También quiero hacerle saber que he estado en contacto con la joven que ahora está en el extranjero sobre esto y ella me dio el visto bueno. por lo que debe seguir todas las instrucciones en este correo ahora.

Por lo tanto, debe enviarles su información completa para efectuar WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL.

NOMBRE COMPLETO:……………………………
DIRECCIÓN COMPLETA DE CONTACTO: ............
TELÉFONO MÓVIL:.....................
PAÍS........................

Para recibir su dinero ahora, asegúrese de enviar un correo electrónico al Departamento de verificación de fondos de Western Union Solicitors con la siguiente dirección de correo electrónico:{ onlinewesternunionmoney@aol.com }o teléfono 00221 705501442

Intente ponerse en contacto con Western Union hoy o mañana y envíeles sus datos con este correo electrónico tan pronto como la OFICINA CENTRAL DE WESTERN UNION DAKAR - SENEGAL reciba esta información, el dinero se le enviará a través de transferencia de dinero de Western Union.

Dios te bendiga.

Tuyo sinceramente,

Rev. Pablo Lucas.

Attention .

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
This is Rev. Paul Luke, from Dakar - Senegal.

This is to inform you that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL is with your cash directed MASTER CARD credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 for you.

My son, I have tried my best to make sure I get the MASTER CARD for you which I have abandoned in my hand, try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal head office, and they agreed to transfer it via Western Union Money Transfer. , I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here.

The money could not be sent to you due to an assigned security code that has been approved by the CENTRAL BANK OF SENEGAL to send the cash via Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that I have been in contact with the young lady who is now abroad about this and she gave me the okay. so she should follow all the instructions in this mail now.

So you need to send them your complete information to effect WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL.

FULL NAME:……………………………
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: ............
MOBILE PHONE:.....................
COUNTRY........................

To receive your money now, be sure to email the Western Union Solicitors Funds Verification Department at the following email address: { onlinewesternunionmoney@aol.com } or phone 00221 705501442

Please try to contact Western Union today or tomorrow and send them your details with this email as soon as WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL receives this information, the money will be sent to you via Western Union money transfer.

God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Rev. Pablo Lucas.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.