Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eperu@cmvm.cl jnwilliams9@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

eperu@cmvm.cl jnwilliams9@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:49 pm

eperu@cmvm.cl
jnwilliams9@gmail.com

Liberian orphan in Ghana

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 200.54.151.149<br>Originating ISP: Corporacion Municipal De Viña Del Mar<br> City: Quilpue<br>Country of Origin: Chile<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Jane William eperu@cmvm.cl
reply-to:
 jnwilliams9@gmail.com

Good day:

First and foremost I bless you with the love of God. My name is Jane William from
Liberia now living in Accra-Ghana with my only brother of 12 years leaving in
 a refugee camp Here, I  which to inform you of my purpose of writing you this letter.

I want my little brother to have good education and I also want to invest in your
country. I got your contact from a foreign magazine, we are looking for someone
 who will help us stand as our foreign beneficiary to a our family treasures in a tune
of ($17.5million) united state dollars which was deposited in an
insurance and Security Company here in Ghana.

This fund was deposited by my late father named Chief Thomas William, who died in an
fire boning accident in Libya, we lost our mom when we were young, my
 late father have a Mining company in my country Libya; My father was taken to General
hospital for treatment were he letter died after two weeks, Before my Dad
 left this word he called me and my brother telling us about the money he deposited In
Security firm in Accra-Ghana.

When we contacted the Security Company in G.H we were told that my father made an
agreement with them that with out a foreign partner the fund should not be
 released to any one of us, that is why I and my litter brother are seeking for your
help as our foreign partner, all document covering this fund is with
 me hear in G.H

NOTE: you are the only one who knows about this transaction so please keep it to your
self alone.

We have set aside 40%for your assistance and 10%for any expenses that will be incurred
during the, transaction. I will want you to send to me your direct information your
tell/fax number and a for easy communication.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regard.

Jane William
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Refugee scams.