Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

stella2larryy@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Tagged - message on the site:

Dearest,
In fact, I am very
glad to write you at this time when the two of us looking for a soul mate in a beautiful place My name is stella I believe that this similarity that I have come knocking on the door of your heart, you open for me to enter. I'll be very grateful if we can establish this
relationship. I will stop so far, until I hear from you. It's me, stella
Please try using this e-mail add
stella2larryy@hotmail.com)
send me your mail to my inbox so that
I Can send my picture.
stella

stella.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: blessingmashallah@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:48 pm

ADDITIONS:
My Dear Friend,

I am very happy in your reply to my mail,How was your day over there in your country mine is fine over here in Togo,its really nice to hear from you,i have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation hear so that i will not die hear in Lome Togo nothing to hide about my situation.

Like i said before my name is Miss Blessing Mashallah, Am 24 years single and never married,tall and fair in complexion,Good looking girl but very sharing, giving, caring and loving, above all God fearing,I'm from Libya the only daughter of Late Mashallah Zawie, the minister of oil under the leadership of president Muammar Gaddafi who is now in dead after many innocent souls were killed My father was killed of coups attempt accuse by government of Muammar Gaddafi.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment, I'm receiving from my uncle he planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me,since the unexpected death of my beloved father meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but He hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling document all they did was to sell one of my late father's houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with her wives.

Luckily,HE did not discover where i kept my father's file which contains important documents.So,I decided to run to the refuge camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refuge here in Togo, Republic of Lome TOgo.I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country or any where you might recommend.

My father of blessed memory deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.5 Million ( Seven Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars ) However,I shall forward you with the necessary proofs on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment,I will also like to complete my studies when I will come over to you as I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started.It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and kind assistance, while the balance shall be my investment capital.This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest,I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is ( Rev Father Emmanuel Johnson ) who is the pastor of the( Christ the king Church )here in the camp,He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel in the camp because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women,The Pastor's Telephone number is ( +228=96=30=23=09 ) if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, because of my condition here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing being it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

In the light of the above,I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.I am staying at the female hostel here in the refuge camp Please keep this transaction to your self only.Do not disclose it to any one till the fund is transferred,However you can call me with the reverend office phone line,

My favorite language is English but our official language is French, I speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country for almost all my school,I promise you sincerity and honest over this our relationship,I expect your honest and earliest reply and i will like you to send me your more details, May God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon.

Yours Love Sincerely, Miss Blessing Mashallah

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Feb 2015 08:36:08 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 52069.9397.bm@omp1018.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 76.13.26.127; Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:36:07 +0000
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:36:06 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: blessing mashallah <blessingmashallah@yahoo.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello My dear,

How are you today, I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer my 7.5 million American dollars deposited in European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin. I know you are surprise about issue, why I am telling you this is because of my urgent situation so that I will not die here life is really difficult to me even eat is a problem to me I am here like a prisoner helpless, that is why I need your help to assist me to transfer this money to your position so that I can come over and start a new life with you,please keep the transfer secret don't tell anyone even your best friend let me it be a confidential matter between you and me you don't tell anyone till the bank transfer the money to your account so that i will come over to your country.

Before we can proceed or do anything you have to contact the royal bank Scotland way the money is deposited to know the possibility to transfer the money to your account without problem ,the bank will give us the guide line to handle this issue, then we will follow the instruction the bank give us

You know why I made this contact with you i ask God to provide person that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God listen I will make every thing to make you happy However,I will like you to contact THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your account

The contact information of the bank is as follows

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Smith

EMAIL= THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND[ rbslondonbank@accountant.com ]

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND[ rbslondonplc@scotlandmail.com ]

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND[ royalbank@gmx.com ]

TELEPHONE NUMBER +44 -787 -0755 -258

FAX =========== : +44844-58533-20

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father late Mr.Mashallah Zawie of which Am the next of kin.I have mapped out 30% of the total sum for your assistance for any expenses you made,moreover i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since Am too young to such money,God bless you as i wait to hear from you.

COPY OF THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK OR YOU CAN ADD YOURS

Dear Mr Nelson Smith,

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Blessing Mashallah;whose fathers name is( late Mr.Mashallah Zawie )and that the father has an account,number' BLB026004093/QB/91/A in your Bank.Miss Blessing Mashallah ;in several occasion has communicated with me over e-mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $7.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Blessing Mashallah;that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country.

I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks.

Yours Faithfully,

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1047.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Feb 2015 11:18:33 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 584127.22700.bm@omp1047.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 76.13.26.142; Sat, 28 Feb 2015 11:18:33 +0000
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 11:18:32 +0000 (UTC)

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello my dearest,

Good morning my love, I really thank God for His mercy and love towards us, and also happy to tell you that I have finally come to the end of my sufferings here in camp. I thank God that I have seen a lawyer that is going to help us get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath. Dearest, I hope that all is OK with you and your family over there? am just coming back from where I went to look for the lawyer that will help us prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of Oath, which is the only thing that is remaining so that the bank can transfer my late father money into your account, pending my arrival to meet you and your family. When I got to the town for the search of a lawyer, I met with the first lawyer they introduce me to. When I explained every things to him about what we needed, he told me that he has no chance to do it now, due to it matter of urgent by the bank, because he has a lot of work in his office to attend as a matter of urgent now. I told him that the bank needed the two documents urgently. So he direct me to another lawyer and after discussing with the lawyer he accepted to help us prepare the power of attorney which I will sign.The lawyer said that he have to verified what it will take to have the power of attorney and affidavit of Oath prepared for us, he also said that he will be needing some information from you because your name will also appear on the power of attorney as my foreign partner, he said that you should contact him immediately. He gave me his contact information to give you so that you will contact him immediately for him to start the process of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath. try also and call the lawyer on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you, Below is the lawyer contact information, tell him that you are my foreign partner.

THE LAWYER NAME====== Barrister FRANK KOZIEL MAKONTA

EMAIL ADDRESS===( makonta_chamber@yahoo.com )>

TELEPHONE=========: +228 92 96 80 37
Please contact him for the power of attorney which is the only thing that is remaining so that the bank will transfer my late father money to your position. My condition is not good here in camp, i am suffering here and things are not easy with me. Please don't forget to tell the transfer manager that we will soon come up with the documents for the transfer, tell him that we are getting them ready soonest OK, please dear I will like you to help me with little money to enable me Scan the documents and post them to you once is ready, you know my condition, to eat is even a big problem to me, please help me with little money,you send it to me by western union money transfer.Please contact the lawyer today and keep me updated to know how far you have gone with him, because he said that, after the documents are ready, he will take me to the high court to sign my signature on the power of attorney. I hope you are doing good as I will be happy to read from you soonest,we will be together soon for my better life and happiness. Please dear, I will like to ask you a question. Are you sure that you will take very good care of me when I arrive to your country? What kind of business can we invest this money into in your country? Please dear I lay my hope and trust on you.I hope you know I came from good family,I hope that it will not be a problem. I vow that I will be special girl, till I get a man that will treat me with love and kindness.But I always remember my vow to God. I don't know why am telling you all this,but am just telling you everything in my heart.

My love ,let this transaction confidential matter between me and you let it be secret even your best friend don't tell any one about the transfer till everything will be successful done,because the bank advice me that I should mind how I will tell people this money,so that there will not betray me till the money be transfer to your position,

Please my Dear i am asking if you can help me to send $200 dollars to me enable me to buy food to eat and also scan the all documents i have with me hear and send it to you so that you will forward it to the bank, please i don't have anything to eat know money for me to buy food stuff,please help me life is difficult for me here in the camp,my dear I will appreciate if you send the money to me through western union money transfer

SEND ME THE MONEY WITH INFORMATION TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

RECEIVER NAME ===== Blessing Mashallah

COUNTRY ========= Lome Togo

ID CARD NUMBER ==== A1073696

ADDRESS===== 44 median

Christ the king church camp

Lome Togo

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1055.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Mar 2015 08:23:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 152963.17035.bm@omp1055.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: by 66.196.80.125; Wed, 04 Mar 2015 08:23:46 +0000
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 08:23:45 +0000 (UTC)

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22896302309
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location

+447870755258
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447790244904

FAX: +448445853320
Number billable as shared cost number

+22893692949

+22892968037
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

FAX: +22880231133
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Togo number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE-TOGO

BENEFICIARY NAME:.... ESONWUNNE NWABUEZE PRINCE

SWIFT CODE:........... ATTGTGTG

BANK CODE:........... TGI38 AGENCE CODE.01003

ACCOUNT NO: ......... 41239480012 80

BANK ADRESS:........... IMMEUBLE DE SOUZA MARCHE HEDZRANAWOE

LOME,TOGO
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: vivianwilliams731@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:35 pm

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE-TOGO

BENEFICIARY NAME:....... ESONWUNNE NWABUEZE PRINCE

SWIFT CODE:........ATTGTGTG

BANK CODE:.......TGI38 AGENCE CODE.01003

ACCOUNT NO:.....41239480009 89

BANK ADRESS:....... IMMEUBLE DE SOUZA MARCHE HEDZRANAWOE

LOME,TOGO
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosydiane01@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:50 pm

rosy
Female / Single
24 - Manchester / United Kingdom

Slogan
Looking For The One.
About Me
i am a nice looking girl with love and trust
Looking For
A loving kind caring honest faithful man who is looking for a serious relationship and to settle down and start a family with the right man.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 175
Weight(kg) 65
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Interests Horse riding,Cooking
Activities Working Out ,Swimming,Cycling,Playing Golf,Walks on the beach,
Books patricia cornwell/thrillers
Movies thrillers/romances
Music any
TV Shows detective/thrillers/series
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages French
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello,
How are you doing,
My name is Miss Rosy,i saw your profile here and became interested i you, please
i will like you to contact me on my email address here ( rosydiane01@hotmail.com ) so that i will tell you more about me and also send you my pictures and also tell you the reason why i contacted you.

( rosydiane01@hotmail.com )

Yours new friend,
Rosy.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

blessingmashallah@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:00 am

Blessing got out of the Camp:
Hello,

It is my pleasure to let you know about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Mexico. Presently I am in London now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum, i will start my school next month.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist in helping me at that time, but you later turn your back from me due to lack of faith and trust. You have to contact the new Rev that finally help me, he came back to Togo yesterday from London because he came visiting me here in London. He will send you the parcel i gave to him to send to you when you contact him. The parcel contains CD pictures and also a bank draft of $300.000 ,dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed,due to you don't the trust and the love

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with the new Rev, father and instruct him where to send/post you the bank draft.Here is his phone number( +228-963-02309 )And e mail address( revfathere@yahoo.com )The Rev do not know the content of the parcel, so do not mention anything about money while writing or calling him, just tell him how and where to post it to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours friend,

Miss Blessing Mashallah

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1033.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2015 14:20:30 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 574164.32373.bm@omp1033.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: by 66.196.81.116; Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:20:29 +0000
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:20:12 +0000 (UTC)

PHONE NUMBER:
+22896302309
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

blessing mashallah <blessingmashallah@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:35 pm

Blessing escaped the Camp:
I am Reverend father Emmanuel Johnson, I was instructed to contact you to deliver a bank draft cheque of $300.000,00.Writing with your name because of your past efforts you attempts to assist Miss Blessing Mashallah for the transfer his late father money, which you did not complete the transfer

Miss Blessing Mashallah write a bank draft cheque of $300.000,00 with your name just to compensation you for your effort you made to help her when she was Refugee Camp Togo

Instruct me where to send you the bank draft enable you to cash the $300.000,00

Thank and God bless you

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1023.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Apr 2015 17:29:36 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 770878.67343.bm@omp1023.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
Received: by 106.10.196.90; Wed, 29 Apr 2015 17:29:36 +0000
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 17:29:28 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Rev Father Emmanuel <revfathere@yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

divinefavor2020@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Zorpia:

please email me now for more introduction and my nice pictures at divinefavor2020[@]hotmail.com thanks

IFEOU / IFEOULOVESY
21, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Looking for anything with a man,
aged 34‑99, in United Arab Emirates.

Stolen picture used:

favor.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

divinefavor2020@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:36 am

Hello My Dear

How are you and your family doing today over there? Hope all is well with you, I'm more than happy in your reply to my mail today, i appreciates. Just like i told you in my first mail that I'm from Ivory Coast, I'm living in a refugee camp today due to the war in my country that caused the death of my beloved Parents, My conditions here is terrible, is just like one staying in the prison, but i hope by Gods grace i will come out here to a better country one day and move on with my life. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war even before us, the only person i have now is (Rev Father Paul Frank). who is the pastor of the church we worships here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the woman's hostel in the camp because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is ( +221768597007 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to school and continue with my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as his next of kin)here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.5m( Four Million and Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is being transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. According to my father. This was the income incurred from mining co-operation over draft and minor sales he made from his business Before the peak of the civil war between rebel forces and the combined forces of the NATO peacekeeping operation maintaining that almost destroyed my country. My choosing you is a question i knew you might ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God, and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again into my life. So i believe that you will help me also believe that it is the will of God to be in contact with you. So i will be waiting for your positive response towards it so that i will give you the bank contacts and the account details for you to contact the bank and find out more about it and how you can help me recover the money successfully. My only hope now is is you helping me to recover the money, To make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on my behalf in your country and you will be the caretaker. To secure a University for me in your country to further my education. And to make arrangement for my trip with you to your country after receiving the money. However you can call me through the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French,i speak English and French fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country for almost all my school days,I will like you to send me some of your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voice. Have a wonderful day as i will be expecting your call and reply and also a positive response to my request.

Yours lovely Divine.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com (snt004-omc3s2.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.141])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id v72si2784213oif.112.2015.06.22.21.24.31
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:24:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of divinefavor2020@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.141 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.141;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of divinefavor2020@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.141 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=divinefavor2020@hotmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from SNT151-W84 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:24:31 -0700
X-TMN: [s3HEzcGKQhvHuhy0w3d6+EDLRgx0xqve]
X-Originating-Email: [divinefavor2020@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W8431E8CBCD0502F59981B2BAA00@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: divinefavor2020@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_cd4962e7-d521-4aa8-879e-a216088c9d00_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: MORE ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello my dear

How are you doing today over there? Hope all is well with you. I am more than happy with your interest to help me. In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. My dear i fasted and prayed to God when i got your contact and it was revealed to be that you are the right person that will assist me in this transfer. I send and receive e-mails in the office of Rev Father Paul Frank office. He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me at his office with this number ( +221768597007 ) so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell Rev father that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel. You know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel someone that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God listen i will make everything to make you happy However,i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP

The bank chief executive officer is : Ross McEwan

Email address :( rbsmails@scotlandmail.com )

Telephone.: : +44 797 686 7411

FAX : + 44 8715 043027

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Ahmed Daniel of which am the next of kin. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money in any of the lucrative business you know very well on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you and take good care of yourself for me and also have a nice day as i wait to hear from you.

JUST COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK AND WAIT FOR THEIR REPLY

Dear Mr Ross McEwan,

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Divine whose father’s name was late Dr Ahmed Daniel and that the father has an account no RBS-026004093 in your Bank. Miss Divine in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $4.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do hereby demand that according to advise of miss Divine that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT004-OMC3S40.hotmail.com (snt004-omc3s40.hotmail.com. [65.54.51.77])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id vc9si481761obb.31.2015.06.24.02.12.46
for <CLIPPED>
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 02:12:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of divinefavor2020@hotmail.com designates 65.54.51.77 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.51.77;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of divinefavor2020@hotmail.com designates 65.54.51.77 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=divinefavor2020@hotmail.com;
Received: from SNT151-W84 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S40.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 02:12:46 -0700
X-TMN: [1YO3pzoU2iyDzkBJbG8ej14UpOnLHEzD]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W847BE9DFF7EAFF965FA425BAAF0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ee08e864-8f3e-4168-a7e4-0efa79736c3d_"
Subject: I WANT YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK FIRST LET'S HEAR FROM THEM

Hello my Dear,

I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father funds into your account. I write to let you know that I myself and Reverend father has concluded on the arrangement of getting the reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank. The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us. Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the Renon lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay,Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

NAME :(Barrister Faye Jones)

EMAIL ADDRESS : ( jonesfayeadministration@gmail.com ) OR ( fayejones@lawyer.com )

TELEPHONE : ( +221-774-866-956 )

Complete the note below with your personal info and forward it to the lawyer

Dear barrister Jones

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Divine whose father’s name is late Dr Ahmed Daniel and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country some years back, So before the death of the father,he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss Divine as the next of kin,So duo to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer to money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do hereby demand that according to advise of the bank,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks.

Here is my full contact details

(1) My full names are........................

(2) My country is...........................

(3) My state and home address is...................

(4) My identification card or passport number is ................

(5) My phone numbers are..........................

Please my dear, try as much as you can today to contact the law with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you. As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note,please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today. I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction,please after contacting the lawyer through email,try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you. Thank you for your concern and have a wonderful weekend as i will be waiting for your positive response towards the documents.

Yours Lovely Divine.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT004-OMC3S38.hotmail.com (snt004-omc3s38.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.177])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id pk8si16915574oeb.91.2015.06.27.00.14.11
for <CLIPPED>
Sat, 27 Jun 2015 00:14:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of divinefavor2020@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.177 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.177;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of divinefavor2020@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.177 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=divinefavor2020@hotmail.com;
Received: from SNT151-W61 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S38.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 27 Jun 2015 00:14:11 -0700
X-TMN: [0tiKe9WaklUl/BQ7C350sC16+UjvMefi]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W6144638368A1073C12DD36BAAC0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_fd5aacd7-668c-40fb-b6b8-021376af0695_"
Subject: CONTACT THIS LAW FIRM FOR THE DOCUMENTS REQUESTED BY THE BANK

To your kind attention

sir

Sequel to the information received from you and your partner on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner which will enable you stand on her behalf to retrieve her late father's money from the bank to your account in your country or elsewhere, I'm just coming back from the federal high court with your information's to ascertain the procedures of securing the documents for you from the government, From our findings about the documents which will give you the special right to act or to transact with the bank as her legal trustee, it will cost the sum of (€350) for the authentication of the power of attorney, (€190) for the swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court before it becomes valid, (€280) for the notary stamping at the notary office, then our processing fee is (€100), Total is ( € 920 ) only to get everything done.

Information's for receiving the money from you through money-gram or western union money transfer

Sender name ........... your name

receiver name is my Secretary .......... Patrick Jones

City.......................Dakar

Country........... Senegal

Question my name

Answer.......... Faye

Mtcn..............

Immediately after sending the money, you forward to our law firm your personal data as follow.....

1, Your full names and address as you want it to appear on the documents

2, the name of your country and the city

3, your identification id number

4, your phone numbers

As soon as we received the money today, we shall start working on your documents which will be ready in two working days, you are to make the payments today through money-gram transfer, kindly give us a call or immediately send us the scan copy of the transfer slip immediately after sending the money for picking it up.

Yours sincerely in service

Barr (Dr) Jones Faye (Esq)

Global noble law firm

20 HLM Grand Medine, Dakar

Telephone 00221-774-866-956.

HEADER:
Received: from mail-wi0-x22e.google.com (mail-wi0-x22e.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c05::22e])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ht6si11271556wib.102.2015.06.29.03.21.26
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 03:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jonesfayeadministration@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c05::22e as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:400c:c05::22e;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of jonesfayeadministration@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c05::22e as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jonesfayeadministration@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-wi0-x22e.google.com with SMTP id l6so88546527wiw.0
for <CLIPPED>; Mon, 29 Jun 2015 03:21:26 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.194.203.3 with SMTP id km3mr25947438wjc.114.1435573286354;
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 03:21:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.28.159.20 with HTTP; Mon, 29 Jun 2015 03:21:26 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:21:26 +0000
Message-ID: <CAN0mHJttrZPL9r6SCE5jT6pF9fhmmtRczf4Vrg1rmUcGsj8r+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RESPONSE FROM OUR LAW FIRM

Attention sir
This is to inform you that your mail and your personal data has been received, below here is the account details to make the transfer, and the 920 euros equivalent in USD is 1,022 USD, so you will have to transfer the total of 1,022 USD which is 920 euros equivalent. Send us the scan copy of the transfer slip immediately after making the payment so that i can give it to our transfer officer to confirm it.

Thanks.

Bank Name:_________ CBAO

Bank Address:_________ PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P 129 DAKAR SENEGAL.

Beneficiary Name:_________ Ndeye Khady tall ep Cisse

Account number:_________ 035167234601

Branch Code :_________ 01283

Swift Code: _________ CBAOSNDA

BANK CODE:_________ SN012

CLE/RIB :_________ 46

IBAN:_________ SN0120128335167234601 46

HEADER:
Received: from mail-wi0-x22e.google.com (mail-wi0-x22e.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c05::22e])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r7si22555117wix.23.2015.07.01.00.55.31
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 01 Jul 2015 00:55:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jonesfayeadministration@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c05::22e as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:400c:c05::22e;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of jonesfayeadministration@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c05::22e as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jonesfayeadministration@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-wi0-x22e.google.com with SMTP id l6so149869012wiw.0
for <CLIPPED>; Wed, 01 Jul 2015 00:55:31 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.194.85.116 with SMTP id g20mr45495888wjz.154.1435737331506;
Wed, 01 Jul 2015 00:55:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.28.159.20 with HTTP; Wed, 1 Jul 2015 00:55:31 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 07:55:31 +0000
Message-ID: <CAN0mHJss4h2H0jFp+5jAYgB3pFjoZ4gAtAZbTyzZNsrwKHE73Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THE ACCOUNT DETAILS

ADDED PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768597007
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447976867411

FAX: +448715043027
Number billable as premium rate number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221774866956
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Another Photo to add of Barrister Faye:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:34 pm

BANK NAME ----------------------- SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL ( SGBS )

ACCOUNT NAME ----------------- JANET . C . ONYEWU

ACCOUNT NUMBER ------------- 003002447788

BANK CODE ------------------------- 25011

AGENCE ----------------------------- 01011

RIB ---------------------------------- 28

SWIFT CODE ------------------------ SGSNSNDA

CLE------------------------------------------ 8

IBAN CODE --------------------------- SN 25011-01011-00300244778828-28

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tessyloneygirl22@ hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:12 am

Zorpia:

My Name is Tessy Fred, I am very interested to get to know you more, i have very important matter to discuss with you, Please write directly to my email address for more information: tessyloneygirl22@ hotmail.com

Received the exact same message from two different characters:

Tessy / TessyFred6 - no picture
23, Roosendaal, Netherlands

and:

Tessy / TessyFred4
23, Logan, Utah, United States

tessy.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.